Author Topic: VVV - Goodrum Stolen Valor???  (Read 23337 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: VVV - Goodrum - Stolen Valor????
« Reply #175 on: March 10, 2022, 10:37:11 PM »
Im rebuilding the site to accompany my Youtube channel.  Ive also removed my DD214 form as i obviously didnt wish to keep it open for that long

Does that answer your question Mr Officer Cadet....lol.

What a dork. Still no proof.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #176 on: March 10, 2022, 11:00:30 PM »

You didn't serve you failed out of training. TRAINEE. You couldn't even make it past basic fucking training.

Thats what happens with medical issues, Coco B Ware.   But seeing how you did only 11 years...why did YOU not do another 12 lousy years and retire??
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #177 on: March 10, 2022, 11:02:02 PM »
What a dork. Still no proof.

Not as dorky as that cap to the side of the head.  If you didnt see it when it was posted, too fucking bad. 

The fact that you would bring up being an officer cadet is a good laugh though...loser
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #178 on: March 10, 2022, 11:05:05 PM »
You're so entrenched in phaggotry you're comparing a naturally occurring process to propagate the human species to a morally degenerate act of a spiritually corrupt and mentally ill people. Every disease and or sickness you get as a result of your wicked actions you deserve.  :)

Straight people get the same diseases.  If you dont want to do anal sex , thats your business but Matt has the right to decide whether he wants to plow a woman's butthole or not.  Stop making it out like its the end of the world
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #179 on: March 10, 2022, 11:18:13 PM »

Straight people get the same diseases.  If you dont want to do anal sex , thats your business but Matt has the right to decide whether he wants to plow a woman's butthole or not.  Stop making it out like its the end of the world

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/gender/men/index.html

In 2018, men accounted for 30,691 (81%) of the 37,968 new HIV diagnosesc in the United States and dependent areas. Most (86%) new diagnoses among men were attributed to gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men.

Directly from the CDC you filthy degenerate. Only 10% of new cases account from heterosexuals and 86% from filthy sodomites. I wonder what % of those bisexual sodomites infected heterosexuals. As I said you deserve the diseases and sicknesses you get or have gotten...

Every time you open your mouth towards me you sink deeper in the ditch of stupidity. You're a liar, a fraud, morally corrupt , wicked and evil, and last only because I tire of this, stupid as fuck.

Matt you made the right choice. Vince is well on the path to lake of fire. He has a pathetic life here as himself and then he gets to burn in hell for eternity. What an existence.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #180 on: March 10, 2022, 11:22:05 PM »

Not as dorky as that cap to the side of the head.  If you didnt see it when it was posted, too fucking bad. 

The fact that you would bring up being an officer cadet is a good laugh though...loser

You are so jealous. When we visited a naval ship as cadets the seamen saluted us!

You had no gym, no clinic, no nothing....just online 'businesses'. You came second in one contest when there were only two competitors in it.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #181 on: March 11, 2022, 03:19:12 AM »

In 2018, men accounted for 30,691 (81%) of the 37,968 new HIV diagnosesc in the United States and dependent areas. Most (86%) new diagnoses among men were attributed to gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men.

Directly from the CDC you filthy degenerate. Only 10% of new cases account from heterosexuals and 86% from filthy sodomites. I wonder what % of those bisexual sodomites infected heterosexuals. As I said you deserve the diseases and sicknesses you get or have gotten...

Every time you open your mouth towards me you sink deeper in the ditch of stupidity. You're a liar, a fraud, morally corrupt , wicked and evil, and last only because I tire of this, stupid as fuck.

Matt you made the right choice. Vince is well on the path to lake of fire. He has a pathetic life here as himself and then he gets to burn in hell for eternity. What an existence.

I wonder what percentage of the straight men got infected in the course of their drug use (sharing needles).  And I also wonder how many peter-puffers identified as normal just to create a false, "See, straight people get this too, it's not a gay plague" narrative.
~

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #182 on: March 11, 2022, 04:15:27 AM »
I wonder what percentage of the straight men got infected in the course of their drug use (sharing needles).  And I also wonder how many peter-puffers identified as normal just to create a false, "See, straight people get this too, it's not a gay plague" narrative.

I read somewhere it's like 15% for the first and 26% for the second
Y

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #183 on: March 11, 2022, 04:52:48 AM »

I donate blood regularly and one of the questions they ask is if you are a man and have sex with men. I’m assuming Red Cross knows that it’s way more likely.

Also, in the course of an illness I had, I got paranoid and had the infectious disease doctor check me for HIV (don’t ever go on Web MD if you’re sick) and he tested me, but told me it was near impossible to catch it from vaginal sex with a woman. And just to be clear, I wasn’t running around on my wife, I was in a study where they injected me with cadaver graft and caught what ended up being bacterial meningitis.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #184 on: March 11, 2022, 05:23:21 AM »
VVV - Goodrum - Stolen Venom?? ??

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #185 on: March 11, 2022, 06:09:50 AM »
You are so jealous. When we visited a naval ship as cadets the seamen saluted us!

You had no gym, no clinic, no nothing....just online 'businesses'. You came second in one contest when there were only two competitors in it.

Sailors also salute prostitutes as well.  How many of those guys you suck off, officer cadet???   And no...im certainly not jealous of your 1 year of playing pretend soldier
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #186 on: March 11, 2022, 06:18:28 AM »

Obviously AIDS isnt the only disease out there.  There's COV-19, cancer of every shape and size, hepatitis, flu, colds, etc....plenty of things that will kill you and a lot quicker than something that if you take medicine you'll die in like 50 years or somethings.  You are as a stupid as you look and there is no lake of fire or burning on eternity for having anal sex because there is no lake of fire.    You switch back and forth over the years with your beliefs because you are wesk minded and stupid.  You left the Air Force after 11 years instead of doing a lousy 12 more and then worked as a security guard...stupid

Matt, there is nothing wrong with anal sex, don't listen to this fucking coon and live the way you wanna live.  Im not telling you to have anal sex as its a personal choice buy many straight couples have enjoyed the pleasures of anal sex and their relationships are just fine.  You're not going to burn in hell or anything
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #187 on: March 11, 2022, 06:21:45 AM »

Sailors also salute prostitutes as well.  How many of those guys you suck off, officer cadet???   And no...im certainly not jealous of your 1 year of playing pretend soldier

Why does a known homosexual use homosexuality as an insult to a straight man? Are you ashamed of who you are? No homo here.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #188 on: March 11, 2022, 06:35:55 AM »
Why does a known homosexual use homosexuality as an insult to a straight man? Are you ashamed of who you are? No homo here.

There's nothing worse than a closet homo, officer cadet.   Why would you even bring that shit up along with a picture of you in a stupid cap hanging to the side of your head???   

A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #189 on: March 11, 2022, 06:44:39 AM »

There's nothing worse than a closet homo, officer cadet.   Why would you even bring that shit up along with a picture of you in a stupid cap hanging to the side of your head???

For real - if we did a Getbig fundraiser for you two to meet up and fight in the cage - would you be up for it.   Basile ?    Would be like Ali vs Foreman Thrilla in Manila 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #190 on: March 11, 2022, 06:57:29 AM »
For real - if we did a Getbig fundraiser for you two to meet up and fight in the cage - would you be up for it.   Basile ?    Would be like Ali vs Foreman Thrilla in Manila

He's 80 years old. 
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #191 on: March 11, 2022, 06:59:41 AM »

He's 80 years old.

So - he has old man rage and you two have been foes for a long time.    :D ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #192 on: March 11, 2022, 09:30:18 AM »
So - he has old man rage and you two have been foes for a long time.    :D ;D

He can go fight the grim reaper..fuck him
A

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: March 11, 2022, 12:20:25 PM »
I donate blood regularly and one of the questions they ask is if you are a man and have sex with men. I’m assuming Red Cross knows that it’s way more likely.

Also, in the course of an illness I had, I got paranoid and had the infectious disease doctor check me for HIV (don’t ever go on Web MD if you’re sick) and he tested me, but told me it was near impossible to catch it from vaginal sex with a woman. And just to be clear, I wasn’t running around on my wife, I was in a study where they injected me with cadaver graft and caught what ended up being bacterial meningitis.
I banned myself from Web MD years ago.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #194 on: March 11, 2022, 03:39:54 PM »

If being a homo like you are is not embarrassing then why would being any other homo be so?

I didn’t like those caps but they were part of the uniform. Unlike you I was in the military service in Canada. That photo was from the end of year class photo.
You keep making up shit about me. Typical of a desperate individual.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #195 on: March 11, 2022, 04:10:48 PM »
I banned myself from Web MD years ago.

Same here.  That shit can mind fuck you for real.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: March 11, 2022, 06:27:03 PM »
Same here.  That shit can mind fuck you for real.

I'll 3rd this.

Everytime I visited WebMD I was convinced I was dying.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #197 on: March 11, 2022, 09:37:03 PM »

What Wiggs says about Goodrum is more true than not. Goodrum isn’t as intelligent as he thinks he is. That explains all the bullshit he posts on the internet. He continues to post lies and exaggerations because he is too dumb to know otherwise. Derek Anthony spit in his face because he felt sorry for him when they finally met. Online there was supposed to be a fight but all Goodrum got was to be spit on for being  the despicable person that he is.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #198 on: March 11, 2022, 10:36:17 PM »

He can go fight the grim reaper..fuck him

Whilst you go lingua a anus with the mighty "Rim Reaper"?  Nubainian, phuleeeeze...Barrel boy.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #199 on: March 12, 2022, 09:00:50 AM »

What Wiggs says about Goodrum is more true than not. Goodrum isn’t as intelligent as he thinks he is. That explains all the bullshit he posts on the internet. He continues to post lies and exaggerations because he is too dumb to know otherwise. Derek Anthony spit in his face because he felt sorry for him when they finally met. Online there was supposed to be a fight but all Goodrum got was to be spit on for being  the despicable person that he is.
You ran away from Canada to hide in Australia, with your stories about teens running around your house, I wonder why?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!