Author Topic: Carnivore Diet  (Read 56376 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Carnivore Diet
« Reply #300 on: April 20, 2022, 05:41:20 AM »
Bullshit..veganism doesn't make you skinny too few callories make you skinny.
+ mental illness and eating disorders has nothing to do with veganism. (long term or short term makes no difference)

Lame Propaganda..

It could be correlation as opposed to causation. Everyone I know who is Vegan was already crazy to start with.

I don't know.  I'm simply repeating what former vegans have said, which isn't unreasonable given the fact that long term vegan diets lead to nutrition deficiencies, which affect them physically and mentally.  Vegan doctors stress the importance of taking supplements on a vegan diet and avoiding processed vegan foods, advice mostly ignored by many vegans.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: April 20, 2022, 05:47:28 AM »
Guy at work went vegan, him and his wife, he lost his sex drive and was as weak as a kitten, his doctor told him he would die if he carried on with it

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #302 on: April 20, 2022, 06:12:32 AM »
Prominent vegan doctors:

How can their neck support their head?

"Compared with omnivores, vegetarians and vegans had lower BMD at the femoral neck and lumbar spine and vegans also had higher fracture rates.

Vegetarian and vegan diets should be planned to avoid negative consequences on bone health."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30376075/

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #303 on: April 20, 2022, 06:16:23 AM »
Libtards preaching the vegan way...

Leo DiCaprio learns it's not his private jet and yacht that's causing climate change but people eating hamburgers.

All propaganda to distract from the real impact of fossil fuels on the environment.

The truth:

Free on Tubi: https://tubitv.com/movies/611642/sacred-cow

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #304 on: April 20, 2022, 06:37:17 AM »
Prominent vegan doctors:

How can their neck support their head?

"Compared with omnivores, vegetarians and vegans had lower BMD at the femoral neck and lumbar spine and vegans also had higher fracture rates.

Vegetarian and vegan diets should be planned to avoid negative consequences on bone health."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30376075/

Prominent carnivore doctors:

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #305 on: April 20, 2022, 06:48:07 AM »
^^ They look like shit.

Here Vegan Bodybuilders:

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #306 on: April 20, 2022, 06:54:10 AM »
^^ They look like shit.

No, they look great and they've been eating this way for many years.

Here Vegan Bodybuilders:

They look great too, except for the purple skin guy.  They look very "natural" too.  Good for them.

Hopefully they won't develop nutrient deficiencies overtime, and after they get off the sauce.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: April 20, 2022, 07:23:47 AM »
No, they look great and they've been eating this way for many years.

They look great, except for the purple skin guy.  They look very "natural" too.  Good for them.

Hopefully they won't develop nutrient deficiencies overtime, and after they get off the sauce.
take away the gear and they will look like the vegan doctors

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #308 on: April 20, 2022, 07:50:35 AM »
Low-carbohydrate and ketogenic diets: a scoping review of neurological and inflammatory outcomes in human studies and their relevance to chronic pain

2022 Apr 19

"The overall results suggest a favourable outcome on the nervous system and inflammatory biomarkers from a reduction in dietary carbohydrates. Both nervous system sensitisation and inflammation occur in chronic pain and the results from this review indicate it may be improved by low-carbohydrate nutritional therapy."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35438071/

slow and steady

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #309 on: April 20, 2022, 10:47:13 AM »
^^ They look like shit.

Here Vegan Bodybuilders:

Those carnivore doctors (one in his 50's) aren't on steroids.  Your vegan examples here are.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #310 on: April 20, 2022, 02:16:40 PM »
I don't know of any bodybuilders (natural or enhanced) who use this diet.  I don't believe the BS about Nubret.  He might have gorged at night but I'm not buying the 5lbs of horsemeat at one meal and he was also known to eat rice and beans and he supposedly like french pastries too.

Serge Nubret was actually posting on ironage shortly vefore his death. He talked about alot of his training and diet. Someone asked him about the horsemeat and if I remember correctly Serge laughed and said that he never ate horsemeat. He commented a few times about some of the magazine articles just made shit up about him.

In fact there was a picture of him in one of Arnolds books doing ab twists holding a broomstick across his shoulders and Someone asked if that was how he developed his abs- because thats what was implied in the book- he said that was made up too. He said that was a waste of time and a useless exercise.  He said he was just stretching out when the picture was taken.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: April 20, 2022, 02:27:36 PM »
https://www.mamamia.com.au/mikhaila-peterson-life/
Mikhaila Peterson lives on a diet of beef, salt and water. She claims the 'Lion Diet' cured her of several illnesses and conditions and with 247,000 followers on Instagram the 28-year-old is a popular Canadian blogger, influencer, Youtuber and podcaster who makes a living spruiking her unusual lifestyle.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #312 on: April 20, 2022, 04:43:56 PM »
Prominent vegan doctors:

Very Alpha... ...

And judging by the look on that poor dog's face, that 'doctor' has just pulled that finger out of its arse :-\
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #313 on: April 20, 2022, 08:33:45 PM »
Very Alpha... ...

And judging by the look on that poor dog's face, that 'doctor' has just pulled that finger out of its arse :-\

I fear that poor pooch got fucked. 

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #314 on: April 20, 2022, 11:11:00 PM »
Veganism is an agenda pushed by the elites to make men weak and infertile. A society full of weak men is easier to control. When you see actors promoting stuff, stay away from it. Those people are paid to act 24/7. Fvck vegans and their soy latte.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: April 21, 2022, 03:18:55 AM »
Veganism is an agenda pushed by the elites to make men weak and infertile. A society full of weak men is easier to control. When you see actors promoting stuff, stay away from it. Those people are paid to act 24/7. Fvck vegans and their soy latte.
This^

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #316 on: April 21, 2022, 03:58:37 AM »
Serge Nubret was actually posting on ironage shortly vefore his death. He talked about alot of his training and diet. Someone asked him about the horsemeat and if I remember correctly Serge laughed and said that he never ate horsemeat. He commented a few times about some of the magazine articles just made shit up about him.

In fact there was a picture of him in one of Arnolds books doing ab twists holding a broomstick across his shoulders and Someone asked if that was how he developed his abs- because thats what was implied in the book- he said that was made up too. He said that was a waste of time and a useless exercise.  He said he was just stretching out when the picture was taken.
He ate horse meat, according to Mr. Universe Ahmet Enunlu, back in his Wabba competition days, Nubret encouraged him to try and said he liked the taste too.
RecalIing Enunlu's positive comments I ate once, it had a sour flavour, I ate it all and poisoned, it probably was spoiled  :'(

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #317 on: April 21, 2022, 02:21:00 PM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: April 21, 2022, 02:31:01 PM »
He ate horse meat, according to Mr. Universe Ahmet Enunlu, back in his Wabba competition days, Nubret encouraged him to try and said he liked the taste too.
RecalIing Enunlu's positive comments I ate once, it had a sour flavour, I ate it all and poisoned, it probably was spoiled  :'(

Horse meat isn't an unusual thing to eat in France. It could easily be true.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #319 on: April 22, 2022, 04:59:21 AM »

Excellent video.  Thanks for sharing!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #320 on: April 22, 2022, 07:00:17 AM »
We weren't made for eating the majority of modern "foods" people eat today.

https://tubitv.com/movies/518462/the-perfect-human-diet

I avoid "modern food" like the plague.
A good diet is also pretty pricey.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #321 on: April 22, 2022, 01:16:25 PM »
I avoid "modern food" like the plague.
A good diet is also pretty pricey.

Good for you.  Poor people can still eat sardines, eggs, fatty ground beef, fast food 100% beef patties, canned wild caught salmon, and still do better than most westerners on a standard diet.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #322 on: April 23, 2022, 11:48:48 AM »
Prominent carnivore doctors:

the "carnivore md" eats fruit, honey and raw dairy

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #323 on: April 23, 2022, 12:05:31 PM »
the "carnivore md" eats fruit, honey and raw dairy

Yes, he does now.  For a while he ate only meat.

Different people define the carnivore diet differently.  Many define it as eating only animal products.  Honey and raw dairy are animal products.

By that definition, those eating fruit, especially in large quantities, are not on a carnivore diet.  Dr. Saladino is therefore no longer on a carnivore diet by this definition.

Others define the carnivore diet as eating only meat (carne).  So anyone eating eggs, dairy, honey, and even plant-based seasonings are not on a carnivore diet by this definition.

Yet others define the carnivore diet as eating 90% meat, even when eating small quantities of low carb fruits and non-starchy vegetables.

I say eat whatever works for you.  A very meat heavy keto diet has worked very well for me the past two and a half years.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #324 on: April 23, 2022, 12:13:58 PM »
Yes, he does now.  For a while he ate only meat.

Different people define the carnivore diet differently.  Many define it as eating only animal products.  Honey and raw dairy are animal products.

By that definition, those eating fruit, especially in large quantities, are not on a carnivore diet.  Dr. Saladino is therefore no longer on a carnivore diet by this definition.

Others define the carnivore diet as eating only meat (carne).  So anyone eating eggs, dairy, honey, and even plant-based seasonings are not on a carnivore diet by this definition.

Yet others define the carnivore diet as eating 90% meat, even when eating small quantities of low carb fruits and non-starchy vegetables.

I say eat whatever works for you.  A very meat heavy keto diet has worked very well for me the past two and a half years.

there appears to be lots of different sects of the carnivore "religion"

I guess people can just pick they one that the find most comfortable just like they do with all other religions

BTW - Carnivore is just keto

Another Keto guy recently dropped keto mostly because he just missed eating his favorite foods

He also admits that he was 18 months into keto before he reached his prior anaerobic capacity which is probably why so few bodybuilders/powerlifters do it.   Carbs are a benefit to most people.  The dose makes the poison, much like a lot of things in life