Author Topic: hanky challenge  (Read 24942 times)

blue52

• Getbig II
Re: hanky challenge
« Reply #200 on: April 13, 2022, 10:49:09 AM »
If you say so look Dude let's be real this is a bodybuilding and fitness board and you are just a fat slob who was in shape 20 years ago maybe yet you still hang out here pathetic

ill post a pic in about an hour
if you still think im a fat slob well maybe i should leave
however, if you asked the board who they would rather have on here, you or me, I kinda think you would be in trouble

I could look for a board that has a gathering of lying woman beaters for you. I mean hey, you cold probably be a mod with your qualifications

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: April 13, 2022, 10:49:47 AM »
Sounded like a solid dude to me

Yeah. 

All trash-talking aside, Brian's dad seemed cool AF.

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #202 on: April 13, 2022, 10:50:12 AM »
I'm have to lower your grade to a C- for lack of punctuation and run-on sentences.

I believe you can do better.

Ill try to do better in the future
the parkinsons leads my fingers to hit the wrong keys a lot lolol

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #203 on: April 13, 2022, 10:51:52 AM »
Yeah. 

All trash-talking aside, Brian's dad seemed cool AF.

Brians dad was cool as fuck. However, after talking to 2 of Brians ex's his mom is an absolute piece of trash like her son. Thinks Brian is some good son who cant do anything wrong. I have multiple texts and can provide screenshots in pms to people who are interested. Its too bad his dad died instead of his mom, granted with that hag as an ex wife i can see why the end came too soon

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #204 on: April 13, 2022, 10:53:01 AM »
Ill try to do better in the future
the parkinsons leads my fingers to hit the wrong keys a lot lolol

That post was meant for Bhanky.  His grammar is atrocious.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: April 13, 2022, 10:55:42 AM »
Brians dad was cool as fuck. However, after talking to 2 of Brians ex's his mom is an absolute piece of trash like her son. Thinks Brian is some good son who cant do anything wrong. I have multiple texts and can provide screenshots in pms to people who are interested. Its too bad his dad died instead of his mom, granted with that hag as an ex wife i can see why the end came too soon

She will be dead soon.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #206 on: April 13, 2022, 10:56:42 AM »
Sounded like a solid dude to me

Definitely.

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #207 on: April 13, 2022, 10:58:08 AM »
That post was to Bhanky.

ohhhh my bad
ill still try and do better  :D :D

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #208 on: April 13, 2022, 10:58:58 AM »
She will be dead soon.

and thank fuck for that. She is fucking satan disguised as an old bag. A level 100 scumbag like her son

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: April 13, 2022, 11:00:35 AM »
Hanky,

Why are you the only sibling with your mothers last name in your name?

Foreshadowing the pending pole smoker?

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #210 on: April 13, 2022, 11:01:46 AM »
Im gonna pull an exact quote from talking with bhanks girlfriends mom about how she feels about her being with him

"Im terrified at what will happen to her with him. I know what he is done and I wish she would not be with him"

ask Elizabeth yourself hanky if she said that to me. Ems mom DESPISES you and is in fear for her daughters safety every single day. Wow thats a healthy relationship

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #211 on: April 13, 2022, 11:03:34 AM »
Hanky,

Why are you the only sibling with your mothers last name in your name?

Foreshadowing the pending pole smoker?

I obviously cannot say if this is true or not, but, I and I have shown screenshots in the past of the conversation, one of hankys ex gfs stated his drug abuse and the fact that he paid men to fuck him in the ass. I will 1000% send anyone who wants these screenies to them. Ill email webstar it as i have his email. Is it true? I have no idea its only what i was told

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #212 on: April 13, 2022, 11:06:42 AM »
heres one quote from an ex of his

He is such a piece of shit. Narcissist who knows everything about everything and can never be wrong about anything. His ego, that's where you get him. he can't stand to be wrong. He has a worthless life. no friends, his mom is his only family  member that can stand him and that's b/c she's just as awful as he is. If he didn't have money he would have already been in jail. Let me rephrase that, if his dad didn't have money and died. Brian could never keep a job. Can you even imagine a boss correcting him. And he certainly will never be hired by anyone with his record. Oh, and he can't even come to Canada b/c he isn't allowed there. Still dont' know what he did to get banned from Canada but I'm sure that's a story

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #213 on: April 13, 2022, 11:08:04 AM »
another one,....i have tons from multiple

In 2013 Hankins was married for 3 months. His wife, Michelle, left him, took out a protective order against him and aborted their baby and!!!!
while under that protective order he tried to buy a gun to go after her and was charged  with a felony. YOu can find records on this in Virginia. He got off the same way he has gotten off with every other charge...rich white man money. Monster. Even his own brother hasn't spoken to him in 15 or more years and he doesn't allow brian around his kids.

You should reach out to name redacted  and has the scoop on his drug habits and some of the men he pays to f him. He acts homophobic but!??

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: April 13, 2022, 11:13:52 AM »
another one,....i have tons from multiple

In 2013 Hankins was married for 3 months. His wife, Michelle, left him, took out a protective order against him and aborted their baby and!!!!
while under that protective order he tried to buy a gun to go after her and was charged  with a felony. YOu can find records on this in Virginia. He got off the same way he has gotten off with every other charge...rich white man money. Monster. Even his own brother hasn't spoken to him in 15 or more years and he doesn't allow brian around his kids.

You should reach out to name redacted  and has the scoop on his drug habits and some of the men he pays to f him. He acts homophobic but!??

wowow!!!

Hanky punching the air right now.

Feel bad for Spencer

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #215 on: April 13, 2022, 11:18:07 AM »
and the fact that he paid men to fuck him in the ass.

Super successful dad, little Hankins living in his shadow. Overbearing, but loving mother. In closet Hankins doesn't want to disappoint mother, but can't come out. Angry with partners forcing him to live straight appearing lifestyle?

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #216 on: April 13, 2022, 11:18:56 AM »
Super successful dad, little Hankins living in his shadow. Overbearing, but loving mother. In closet Hankins doesn't want to disappoint mother, but can't come out. Angry with partners forcing him to live straight appearing lifestyle?

that seems ohhhh about 100% correct

heres another prime example of similar to hanky on this board
ESFitness, always having to prove something, angry, etc etc. His dad left his mom years ago FOR ANOTHER MAN. ES's dad and his husband now live together. ESFitness even verified it on here, but look at him, same thing, angry, lashes out, extensive violent crimes and completely in the closet like hanky. Brothers from different mothers

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #217 on: April 13, 2022, 11:41:21 AM »
Sorry I didnt reapond to your homoerotic fantasies earler too busy havibg lunch with my girlfriend. Tell me how much in food stamps does welfare give gou? Do they cover sushi?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #218 on: April 13, 2022, 11:45:42 AM »

heres another prime example of similar to hanky on this board
ESFitness, always having to prove something, angry, etc etc. His dad left his mom years ago FOR ANOTHER MAN. ES's dad and his husband now live together. ESFitness even verified it on here, but look at him, same thing, angry, lashes out, extensive violent crimes and completely in the closet like hanky. Brothers from different mothers

This explains a lot... And now makes perfect sense.  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #219 on: April 13, 2022, 11:50:11 AM »
Silver Spoon Of Peace

I hate entitled fucks like him.

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #220 on: April 13, 2022, 11:54:20 AM »
Sorry I didnt reapond to your homoerotic fantasies earler too busy havibg lunch with my girlfriend. Tell me how much in food stamps does welfare give gou? Do they cover sushi?

I dont know what food stamps are and Im allergic to that
lol this is priceless how you equate being rich to being better than me, yet you are the angriest unhappiest person around.
hope you had a good lunch, desperation is a stinky cologne

and of course you dont respond to me, all i do is tell truths from people in your past and people in your present who dont like you. Good lord man your own brother wont talk to you

fat welfare guy over and out

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #221 on: April 13, 2022, 11:57:52 AM »
Silver Spoon Of Peace

I hate entitled fucks like him.

i dont , its not worth the enery to hate him. You and I are both upfront guys who dont need to lie, we accept our circumstances and deal with life as it comes. I used to hate him, but its not worth it anymore. I like focusing on my life. I like life, its an adventure. Even though I am low budget, I always find fun stuff to do, like this 2 or 3 month golf/fishing/camping trip.   

Brian, go tell your gal you are going away for a month on 5 minutes notice and dont tell her where. Oh ya you cant, you are severely pussy whipped. Ill take my total freedom over being controlled like you are every day of the year

oh but you ate sushi, my god you are so much better than me  :D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #222 on: April 13, 2022, 12:00:40 PM »
As I suspected all along…

A lot of so called “men” letting other “men” fuck them in the ass.

I always knew all you fuckers were homos.  😂

This thread will definitely bring Primehomosexual out of hiding, if he hasn’t died of Covid yet.

BHANKY you gots some ‘splaining to do.

PHAGGOT!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #223 on: April 13, 2022, 12:03:24 PM »
i dont , its not worth the enery to hate him. You and I are both upfront guys who dont need to lie, we accept our circumstances and deal with life as it comes. I used to hate him, but its not worth it anymore. I like focusing on my life. I like life, its an adventure. Even though I am low budget, I always find fun stuff to do, like this 2 or 3 month golf/fishing/camping trip.   

Brian, go tell your gal you are going away for a month on 5 minutes notice and dont tell her where. Oh ya you cant, you are severely pussy whipped. Ill take my total freedom over being controlled like you are every day of the year

yeah your life is so great you spend it atalking and harassing another man online and off fucking loser

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #224 on: April 13, 2022, 12:04:00 PM »
I woudn`t eat that shit if you paid me..........looks fucking terrible.