Author Topic: Bhank Bloodwork Just in Breaking News  (Read 6200 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Bhank Bloodwork Just in Breaking News
« on: March 15, 2022, 02:37:26 PM »
Results just came in and sure enough I am still showing some signs of Anemia and a few other flags. Looks like an infection or chronic inflammation with the platelets and lymphs along with some kind of anemia. I have not yet reviewed with my Dr. I will let the getbig experts review can't be as bad as what I am googling on webmd. PSA is good and cholesterol is low surprisingly T4 is low and my estradiol was high. Calcium was low Free Test and total were higher than expected. Bun and kidneys could be doing a little better but creatinine looks fine. Where my bro science Doctors at?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Bhank Bloodwork Just in Breaking News
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2022, 02:43:06 PM »
Wow - that T4 is surprising for sure

As for the anemia - wanna buy some EPO? ;D
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2022, 02:46:46 PM »
I normally only have sperm count out of the normal range.

And resting heart rate a bit on the low end.

Also, my thyroid is a bit slow.

Otherwise, I've never had anything out of the normal range.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2022, 02:52:20 PM »
Can’t believe your cholesterol is so good with all you eat.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2022, 03:02:08 PM »
He's pre-diabetic.
T

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2022, 03:06:08 PM »
Results just came in and sure enough I am still showing some signs of Anemia and a few other flags. Looks like an infection or chronic inflammation with the platelets and lymphs along with some kind of anemia. I have not yet reviewed with my Dr. I will let the getbig experts review can't be as bad as what I am googling on webmd. PSA is good and cholesterol is low surprisingly T4 is low and my estradiol was high. Calcium was low Free Test and total were higher than expected. Bun and kidneys could be doing a little better but creatinine looks fine. Where my bro science Doctors at?

Glucose 119 mg/dL? Was that fasting glucose or did you eat before they drew blood?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2022, 03:07:03 PM »
Where are the Test/GH serum levels?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2022, 03:09:23 PM »
Glucose 119 mg/dL? Was that fasting glucose or did you eat before they drew blood?

Exactly I definitely ate breakfast that morning but told them I fasted

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2022, 03:11:43 PM »
Where are the Test/GH serum levels?

Can't share all the secrets. IGF-1 was flagged low. Test and free test and estrogen were higher than expected. I guess I recovered more than expected. Maybe someone spiked my Gatorade. Maybe its all the raw liver and bone marrow prayers and vitamins. Maybe I am just a stud maybe someone swapped my vegan olive oil for propionate I hear most olive oil in the US is fake.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2022, 03:25:09 PM »
Regardless he’s pre-diabetic.
T

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2022, 03:28:47 PM »
Can't share all the secrets. IGF-1 was flagged low. Test and free test and estrogen were higher than expected. I guess I recovered more than expected. Maybe someone spiked my Gatorade. Maybe its all the raw liver and bone marrow prayers and vitamins. Maybe I am just a stud maybe someone swapped my vegan olive oil for propionate I hear most olive oil in the US is fake.

LOL!

"Higher than expected".

Just be honest with your usage.

We know you are full of shit already.

It's just comedy now.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2022, 03:29:21 PM »
LOL!

"Higher than expected".

Just be honest with your usage.

We know you are full of shit already.

It's just comedy now.

What can I say I am a jacked white boy deal with it

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2022, 03:31:01 PM »
What can I say I am a jacked white boy deal with it

Why did you lie about your AAS usage?

Or was this from the bio-identical hormones? of peace

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2022, 03:34:29 PM »
Exactly I definitely ate breakfast that morning but told them I fasted

why would you lie?

Dont you want an accurate reading?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2022, 03:42:46 PM »
why would you lie?

Dont you want an accurate reading?

They wont take your blood if you don't say you fasted. I want accurate readings but I am not going to starve. My stomach works best on a regular schedule I can be missing meals

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2022, 03:45:11 PM »
I assumed all dudes on test have high levels of iron and hemoglobin. Why are you near anemia?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2022, 03:45:59 PM »
I assumed all dudes on test have high levels of iron and hemoglobin. Why are you near anemia?
70% of his blood goes down the toilet

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2022, 03:53:50 PM »

Excessive blood donations, internal bleeding, rectal bleeding, etc.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2022, 04:10:49 PM »

You appear to have a hypochromic microcytic anemia of the iron-deficiency type, but unfortunately without serum iron and ferritin levels that's hard to state with certainty.

So your RBCs (Red Blood Cells) appear to be in the normal range, which can occur in iron deficiency anemia. Even in the presence of so many other values being decreased this doesn't surprise me as you use Testosterone supplementation which can cause increase RBC production (so without the Test, your RBCs could likely be lower and show clear cut anemia RBC-levels). With Iron deficiency anemia, you also typically get low Hemoglobin, low hematocrit and low MCV/MCHC. Your RDW (Red Cell Distribution Width) is elevated, which can be seen in nutrient deficiency, such as a deficiency of iron.

Platelets are elevated, which doesn't surprise me as you're on steroids and this can lead to thrombocythemia.

You have slightly elevated Neutrophils and Monocytes. If the Neutrophils were substantially elevated, it could point towards a bacterial infection, but due to its marginal elevation, I'd say pretty conclusively that it's also related to your steroid use, as testosterone use in men increases neutrophil and monocyte counts.

Your liver and renal function values look good (healthy). For the low HDL, consider eating healthier fats, if you drink alcohol consider reducing it and if you smoke stop it. 

Your thyroid function is interesting. You have hypothyroidism and I think more particularly secondary hypothyroidism. You have a normal TSH and decreased Thyroxine (T4) and Free Thyroxine Index. The fact that both T4 and FTI are decreased point towards Hypothyroidism. Maybe you already suffer from Hypothyroidism and take Levothyroxine (ie Synthroid) and hence why your TSH is within normal levels. Maybe you don't use that drug or have that condition and instead your values suggest a steroid-induced hypothalamic-pituitary dysfunction. I don't know, but for that you should ask an Endocrinologist.

Either way, I'm an accountant, so don't take my word for anything here.

"1"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2022, 04:42:20 PM »
You appear to have a hypochromic microcytic anemia of the iron-deficiency type, but unfortunately without serum iron and ferritin levels that's hard to state with certainty.

So your RBCs (Red Blood Cells) appear to be in the normal range, which can occur in iron deficiency anemia. Even in the presence of so many other values being decreased this doesn't surprise me as you use Testosterone supplementation which can cause increase RBC production (so without the Test, your RBCs could likely be lower and show clear cut anemia RBC-levels). With Iron deficiency anemia, you also typically get low Hemoglobin, low hematocrit and low MCV/MCHC. Your RDW (Red Cell Distribution Width) is elevated, which can be seen in nutrient deficiency, such as a deficiency of iron.

Platelets are elevated, which doesn't surprise me as you're on steroids and this can lead to thrombocythemia.

You have slightly elevated Neutrophils and Monocytes. If the Neutrophils were substantially elevated, it could point towards a bacterial infection, but due to its marginal elevation, I'd say pretty conclusively that it's also related to your steroid use, as testosterone use in men increases neutrophil and monocyte counts.

Your liver and renal function values look good (healthy). For the low HDL, consider eating healthier fats, if you drink alcohol consider reducing it and if you smoke stop it. 

Your thyroid function is interesting. You have hypothyroidism and I think more particularly secondary hypothyroidism. You have a normal TSH and decreased Thyroxine (T4) and Free Thyroxine Index. The fact that both T4 and FTI are decreased point towards Hypothyroidism. Maybe you already suffer from Hypothyroidism and take Levothyroxine (ie Synthroid) and hence why your TSH is within normal levels. Maybe you don't use that drug or have that condition and instead your values suggest a steroid-induced hypothalamic-pituitary dysfunction. I don't know, but for that you should ask an Endocrinologist.

Either way, I'm an accountant, so don't take my word for anything here.

"1"

I do not take any thyroid meds will be interesting to see if the Doc recommends I take anything for it

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2022, 04:49:54 PM »
Your anemia isn't as bad as last time. Not sharing your FSH and LH levels this time? Your HDL is abnormally low for someone who exercises like you do maybe from meds or something else but total cholesterol is so low i wouldn't worry about it too much.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2022, 04:54:40 PM »

Cholesterol that low is not good.

Something is messed up.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2022, 04:56:11 PM »
They wont take your blood if you don't say you fasted. I want accurate readings but I am not going to starve. My stomach works best on a regular schedule I can be missing meals

How dumb.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2022, 05:02:13 PM »
How dumb.

It's hanky.

This probably isn't even his bloodwork.

Just needs his daily dose of attention.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2022, 05:48:58 PM »
Your anemia isn't as bad as last time. Not sharing your FSH and LH levels this time? Your HDL is abnormally low for someone who exercises like you do maybe from meds or something else but total cholesterol is so low i wouldn't worry about it too much.

Correct I checked last time anemia was worse also different testing agency they didnt give me FSH and LH info this time.