Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 72104 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #800 on: April 28, 2022, 05:02:14 AM »
everything EXCEPT diuretics...Gotcha...

if i had taken a diuretic from there i would be dead that is absolutely withiut any diurtetics

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #801 on: April 28, 2022, 05:03:40 AM »
if i had taken a diuretic from there i would be dead that is absolutely withiut any diurtetics

so what else did you do apart from diuretics?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #802 on: April 28, 2022, 05:10:34 AM »
so what else did you do apart from diuretics?

i did not take any diuretics I had lasix I was planning to take Friday night before the show. However friday I called off the show as i was too depletwd andin no condition to drive. I also realized I did not need a diuretic I was actuallty trying to hydrate myself as veins were gone and I didnt have the stenegth to stand much less drive 5 hours cut abother night and pose the bext day. You are going to get people hurt telling them this is diuretics I did not take any.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #803 on: April 28, 2022, 05:12:21 AM »
Are you seriouslr going to try and tell me I am holding a bunch of water and food?  This is normal and healthy??? This is my natural healthy weight just dripped a little water bullshit and you guys think I shohld be 10lbs lighter than this how?? 195lbs and I wasnhaving medical problems shohld have gone to the hospital ans you guys think I can make 185 I cant

I guess what I want to know is if you've ever spent any nights in Rodanthe?

"1"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #804 on: April 28, 2022, 05:16:29 AM »
You win Brian.....

I thought about this all last night.  In a way Epic was right.  I have spent way, way, way too much time on you.  You are a train wreck and you will continue to be in spite of the really good advice people gave you on prep, the reasonable and sound logic given to you on lifting and management of the (alleged) conditions you have, and finally the common sense stuff written to from those who even (appear to) support you.  Keep on with the half-truths, lies, and skirt-around comments.  As you can see it really doesn't fool anyone here.

I've discharged patients like you because you are a waste of energy and time. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #805 on: April 28, 2022, 05:24:01 AM »
I guess what I want to know is if you've ever spent any nights in Rodanthe?

"1"

S Turns the biggest wave and only one you really ever need to tow in the OBX is just North of Rodanthe been there many times used to Kitesurf in Hatteras almost everyday

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #806 on: April 28, 2022, 05:26:08 AM »
i did not take any diuretics I had lasix I was planning to take Friday night before the show. However friday I called off the show as i was too depletwd andin no condition to drive. I also realized I did not need a diuretic I was actuallty trying to hydrate myself as veins were gone and I didnt have the stenegth to stand much less drive 5 hours cut abother night and pose the bext day. You are going to get people hurt telling them this is diuretics I did not take any.

try and answer the question I asked

What did you do apart from take diuretics to make you cut the weight?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #807 on: April 28, 2022, 05:46:03 AM »
try and answer the question I asked

What did you do apart from take diuretics to make you cut the weight?

Again I have explained this many times I did not take any diuretics. I had bd nightly Diarea 2 weeks out. I was using the rest room 5-6 times a night. I continued to train and prep assuming I was getting leaner and drier due to the changes in my diet cleaner food just water no junk one less meal a day and the dropping of my TRT crashing of my estrogen and the additional cardio. I had thought it would clear one week out and I would fill back up a little. Instead it continued and I got severely ill from it. As such I called it off and never took a diuretic. I was actively trying to fill back out and drink fluids the last several days and my body would not do it. I could not get out of a calorie deficit and continued to lose weight for several days. I did not have the energy to do basic task. I should have gone to the hospital. The Diarea finally cleared and I was left with a painful stomach ulcer and a digestive system that would not work. I was just able to keep solid meat down for the first time yesterday I was literally living on fruit and soup the last few days. All of that brought me down to a sickly 195ish that doesnt make 185 my normal weight fucking nonsense. I was a solid 215 2 weeks prior and posted a video of it looking jacked I got sick and was too focused on the show to accept it and stop training.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #808 on: April 28, 2022, 05:48:32 AM »
Again I have explained this many times I did not take any diuretics. I had bd nightly Diarea 2 weeks out. I was using the rest room 5-6 times a night. I continued to train and prep assuming I was getting leaner and drier due to the changes in my diet cleaner food just water no junk one less meal a day and the dropping of my TRT crashing of my estrogen and the additional cardio. I had thought it would clear one week out and I would fill back up a little. Instead it continued and I got severely ill from it. As such I called it off and never took a diuretic. I was actively trying to fill back out and drink fluids the last several days and my body would not do it. I could not get out of a calorie deficit and continued to lose weight for several days. I did not have the energy to do basic task. I should have gone to the hospital. The Diarea finally cleared and I was left with a painful stomach ulcer and a digestive system that would not work. I was just able to keep solid meat down for the first time yesterday I was literally living on fruit and soup the last few days. All of that brought me down to a sickly 195ish that doesnt make 185 my normal weight fucking nonsense. I was a solid 215 2 weeks prior and posted a video of it looking jacked I got sick and was too focused on the show to accept it and stop training.

no you didnt, you have never been jacked

so you had the shits for two weeks which was actually your entire prep???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #809 on: April 28, 2022, 06:06:15 AM »
no you didnt, you have never been jacked

so you had the shits for two weeks which was actually your entire prep???

I posted this April 7th I am 215 and jacked as shit in this. And yes I had the shits for 2 weeks how many fucking times do I have to tell you the same thing. When I changed my diet it started I thought was due to a cleaner diet and would clear in a day or 2 it lasted 2 weeks. Plan was to drop to 205 for Classic got sick and dropped to 195. I could have stepped on stage at 215 and done just fine I was already lean. But yeah I do think I had a winning physique at the end regardless but wasn't feeling up to travel alone if I had a ride I would have gone.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #810 on: April 28, 2022, 06:09:37 AM »

Idiot, you say you are on TRT. But you’re on 500 mg a week which is not TRT that is bullshit.

You call yourself an athlete. When have you ever played a sport?

You have rolled around with men in underwear/spandex .

And once that failed you decided to pose in underwear.

Obviously his natural test levels were this high before he got on TRT

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #811 on: April 28, 2022, 07:04:22 AM »
Are you seriouslr going to try and tell me I am holding a bunch of water and food?  This is normal and healthy??? This is my natural healthy weight just dripped a little water bullshit and you guys think I shohld be 10lbs lighter than this how?? 195lbs and I wasnhaving medical problems shohld have gone to the hospital ans you guys think I can make 185 I cant

195 bull shit you look like Auschwitz camp member.

Also, why is your stomach shaped like a women after they have a kid with their loose skin kangaroo pouch

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #812 on: April 28, 2022, 07:07:49 AM »

Dropping my TRT... LOL ..

you do know 500 mg of test is not TRT..

You mean dropping your 2500-3000 MG of total anabolics

You also didnt answer the question as usual.

What other drugs were you taking?

Amphetamines you admitted
t3
t4
clen
increlex
DNP

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #813 on: April 28, 2022, 07:16:29 AM »
Dropping my TRT... LOL ..

you do know 500 mg of test is not TRT..

You mean dropping your 2500-3000 MG of total anabolics

You also didnt answer the question as usual.

What other drugs were you taking?

Amphetamines you admitted
t3
t4
clen
increlex
DNP
"I'm going to prescribe you 500mgs for your trt"
Said no doctor ever

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #814 on: April 28, 2022, 07:18:33 AM »
S Turns the biggest wave and only one you really ever need to tow in the OBX is just North of Rodanthe been there many times used to Kitesurf in Hatteras almost everyday

Beautiful scenery.

"1"

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #815 on: April 28, 2022, 07:32:04 AM »
Obviously his natural test levels were this high before he got on TRT

You mean his 'diagnosed hypogonadic' natural test levels were high ???

;D
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #816 on: April 28, 2022, 07:33:17 AM »
"I'm going to prescribe you 500mgs for your trt"
Said no doctor ever

How about

"I'm going to prescribe you 250mgs for your TRT"

Said 2 Doctors, who didn't know about each other...  is that plausible?
T

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #817 on: April 28, 2022, 07:57:09 AM »
You mean his 'diagnosed hypogonadic' natural test levels were high ???

;D

TRT and a full head of hair in Wood Healy Hankins world.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #818 on: April 28, 2022, 08:01:48 AM »
I don't count calories to maintain a lean physique while bulking but fuck yes I had to pay attention to what I ate and how much get to this lean and shredded and I was absolutely exercising to increase my calorie expenditure not easy to do when dying for sugar. I am not on gear for fuck sake TRT is not gear and I had to drop it to get this dry and lean. You think it was easy to get this lean? I have dieted and cut weight since I was a preteen wrestler it's not fucking easy. By all means try it and tell me how easy it is to do. A lifetime of work and people think its just easy and comes natural due to your genetics or some magic pill fucking nonsense

This is an excellent trolling attempt.

You already told us the only change to your diet was cutting out potatoes, THATS DEDICATION!

Great thread though GB is still one of the funniest places on the web.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #819 on: April 28, 2022, 08:08:36 AM »
I think Bhank over did it for this show.  Hopefully, the game plan for Pittsburg will involve no use of the scale.  Eat large quantities of clean easily digestible foods, train hard and heavy and let the mirror be your guide.  It might just mean that you go in as a Super heavy.  So be it.  If your legs continue to come up, there will be no stopping you.  God speed.

Soloed advice!

For as much hate Hankins gets I hope he sees that there are some who are on his side and want him to fulfill that potential we all saw in that photo posted here a year ago of the clueless middle aged man in low hanging swim trunks.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #820 on: April 28, 2022, 08:21:01 AM »
TRT and a full head of hair in Wood Healy Hankins world.

C'mon dude - you and I both know you shopped that

Here's the legit pic
T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #821 on: April 28, 2022, 08:22:45 AM »
The head is photoshopped in this pic right ???

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #822 on: April 28, 2022, 08:24:27 AM »
Soloed advice!

For as much hate Hankins gets I hope he sees that there are some who are on his side and want him to fulfill that potential we all saw in that photo posted here a year ago of the clueless middle aged man in low hanging swim trunks.

Which we can now see with the benefit of hindsight was him feeling pretty pleased with himself that he'd managed to secure 2 TRT scripts so he could go on a decent half-gram plus cycle and build on his natural low body fat levels to then appear on GetBig claiming natural status and attempt to get credit for the leanness and temporary muskels... ;D
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #823 on: April 28, 2022, 08:30:09 AM »

Yep

Here's the legit pic
T

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #824 on: April 28, 2022, 08:34:18 AM »

It’s got to be one of taf’s shops as the head rotated 90 degrees would exceed shoulder width ??