Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 72171 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #875 on: April 29, 2022, 09:41:27 AM »
What difference does my sexual preference make?

Nothing - he's just lining up another 'suicide by mod' for when he starts to fold under pressure (again)

I don't bash or insult anyone else for what sexual preferences they've chosen in their lives. I don't shove my preference down anyone's throat or up any orifices. I mind my business. I stick to my own matters. MANY IFBB judges are gay. MANY IFBB pros are gay. MANY NPC competitors are gay. Professional bodybuilding in many respects is an ULTRA GAY sport. I've been to probably hundreds of NPC and IFBB pro shows, the common theme is that the vast majority of audience members are men that cheer to the top of their lungs for men that are on stage, lathered in baby oil, wearing nothing but thongs while posing/dancing to sensual music. You might see a handful of highly androgynous and hormonized women in the audience, but not much at all.

"1"

Parsh ;D
T

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #876 on: April 29, 2022, 10:22:18 AM »

I don't bash or insult anyone else for what sexual preferences they've chosen in their lives. I don't shove my preference down anyone's throat or up any orifices.

"1"

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #877 on: April 29, 2022, 11:06:38 AM »
Nothing - he's just lining up another 'suicide by mod' for when he starts to fold under pressure (again)

Parsh ;D

Hehe!

You know it's bad when said "women" blame their deep voices on smoking tons of cigarettes.

"Androgens?!  I'd never risk my health like that!  I just smoke a lot."

:/

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #878 on: April 29, 2022, 11:14:46 AM »

I don't bash or insult anyone else for what sexual preferences they've chosen in their lives. I don't shove my preference down anyone's throat or up any orifices. I mind my business. I stick to my own matters. MANY IFBB judges are gay. MANY IFBB pros are gay. MANY NPC competitors are gay. Professional bodybuilding in many respects is an ULTRA GAY sport. I've been to probably hundreds of NPC and IFBB pro shows, the common theme is that the vast majority of audience members are men that cheer to the top of their lungs for men that are on stage, lathered in baby oil, wearing nothing but thongs while posing/dancing to sensual music. You might see a handful of highly androgynous and hormonized women in the audience, but not much at all.

Listen, no qualms with you or anything, but realize that who you or anyone chooses to fuck is no one's business. MANY politicians are gay. MANY actors are gay. MANY Americans are gay. Does it stop you from stepping out of your home and living your life? Of course not.

Honestly, what is your problem with gay people? I bet you don't want to talk about that do you sport? You're terrified of what you might say.

Your move, chief.

"1"

Solid post. Especially like the Good Will Hunting reference!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #879 on: April 29, 2022, 11:55:15 AM »
Solid post. Especially like the Good Will Hunting reference!

There we go!

"1"

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #880 on: April 29, 2022, 12:04:55 PM »
I've been to probably hundreds of NPC and IFBB pro shows, the common theme is that the vast majority of audience members are men that cheer to the top of their lungs for men that are on stage, lathered in baby oil, wearing nothing but thongs while posing/dancing to sensual music.

"1"

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #881 on: April 29, 2022, 01:10:19 PM »

Listen, no qualms with you or anything, but realize that who you or anyone chooses to fuck is no one's business. MANY politicians are gay. MANY actors are gay. MANY Americans are gay. Does it stop you from stepping out of your home and living your life? Of course not.

Honestly, what is your problem with gay people? I bet you don't want to talk about that do you sport? You're terrified of what you might say.

Your move, chief.

"1"

It has everything to do with it

You see homos have no morals

Therefore you let people like josh cross way past any lines

Going after kids and families of members

Why do you do that ?

Well because as a homo you have no boundaries or morals yourself

I
Mean you rather fuck a mans hairy dirty asshole

Than a beautiful woman

And just like a homo always insinuating everyone’s a homo too

Project that nonsense elsewhere cock gobbler

I’d say you are in no position to moderate anything

Either here or anywhere

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #882 on: April 29, 2022, 01:13:26 PM »
Bro, he meant chaos.

NTTAWWT

I meant all of them

Disgusting degenerate deviants

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #883 on: April 29, 2022, 01:25:25 PM »

Your move, chief.

"1"

OMR you’re gay?

I had no idea.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #884 on: April 29, 2022, 01:27:48 PM »
Wake up

Most all the mob here is

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #885 on: April 29, 2022, 01:31:27 PM »
It has everything to do with it

You see homos have no morals

Homosexuals have morals, just as much as heterosexual people do. Some homosexuals are rotten people that do terrible things, others are morally sound and civilized. I believe I am a man of morals, whether or not your definition justifies me as such, is not of relevance. Some would say that some of your acts are immoral, but who am I to judge?

I don't break any laws. I abide by general societal rules. I treat others with respect and I believe in forgiving others for indiscretions. The question of what is moral and what is not is something that I doubt either of us could properly answer. We can assume that what society has brainwashed us to accept as morally correct is what is in fact moral, but even that falls short of any universal law.

Therefore you let people like josh cross way past any lines

Going after kids and families of members

Why do you do that ?

Let me start by asking you a simple question... Do you think I get paid to do this, you know, to moderate this site? I don't. Like you and everyone else, I enjoy coming here and sharing with others in order to find a simple escape from the day to day bullshit that us Americans have to deal with day in and out. I don't "work" for Ron, none of the moderators do. We help out and try to keep the traffic flowing smoothly around these parts.

Do you think I have time or the desire to chase after every fucking gimmick account Josh generates at all times of the night in order to play rock'em sock'em as they get randomly approved? Of course not. I am an accountant and I still work full-time in running my business. I am not some grown man's babysitter. There are other moderators here, Ron included, that can waste their lives going after Josh, but I don't care to do that. I try to on occasion advise Josh to stay away from activities that are not legally sound.

Do you think I like or condone the idea of stalking women or men on this site? Of course not, I despise that kind of shit. Do you think I agree with his going after families or children? Of course not. I don't like any of it, but it isn't my job to try to stop every single attempt he makes at stalking people. That's not my role here. If one of you sends me a DM to complain about a post Josh makes, I can easily respond by erasing it. If one of you points out a clear violation of the rule, I can then ban him or anyone else. What I certainly don't do is sit around all day reading the fucking forum, get the fuck out of here. I leave myself logged in through my cell phone, but I have shit to do.

Well because as a homo you have no boundaries or morals yourself

I
Mean you rather fuck a mans hairy dirty asshole

I’d say you are in no position to moderate anything

I can't change your perception of what you think makes any other human being moral or not. What I can tell you is that if we ever met, I doubt you would assume such a stance by merely speaking with me. Everyone is a tough guy on the forum and talks a whole lot of shit, but in person most people are very friendly and reasonable. That's not a threat or me puffing my chest, that's simply me stating that most people I have ever met from the forum are very nice in person and always say things like, "You know the forum stuff is just me fucking around". Purely a façade.

Regarding fucking another man's hairy and dirty asshole, you have no idea if that's my preference. What if I like very clean and hairless assholes? What if I am fond of hairless Filipino men that look and sound much like women with soft skin, beautiful voices and great heads of hair? Not that that is my type, but you really have no clue who I am. I can be Jay Cutler on the other side of this keyboard and you would have no clue. I can be your neighbor in Florida (Literally) and you wouldn't even know.

Maybe you're right and I am in no position to moderate anything. You seem mentally sound enough to moderate this forum. As a mere question of logistics, how would you eradicate Josh? What would be your plan of attack to rid the forum of Josh?

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #886 on: April 29, 2022, 01:42:32 PM »
OMR you’re gay?

I had no idea.

Oh yeah, it's a long story. But I am not some dirty, back alley homo that fucks random muscle bears. I am a married man (crazy as that sounds). Been with the same person for over 21 years. We're both professionals at what we do, he is an institutional trader at a very large financial firm (has done so for decades) and I have been an accountant for the better part of 30 years. We are not effeminate, nor do we walk around town dressed like a couple of fags. We don't randomly break down into a vogue dance or do anything that would make us appear "gay". In the world of gay people, you have faggots and you have homosexuals. Think of homosexuals as the type of men you would meet in prison that would fuck you because that's what their mental psyche has called for and then think of fags as guys that do everything in their power to act like women.

What I don't do is push a "gay" agenda down anyone's throat. I respect your choice in life and I've made mine. I'm also Jewish and half the strict Jews I meet can't stand my lifestyle, but I don't care nor am I worthy enough to judge anyone. In the words of Chuck Palahniuk, "You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap."

Once people accept that we are all the same and all doomed, none of these bullshit ideas of assumed morality matter.

"1"

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #887 on: April 29, 2022, 01:45:52 PM »
You know the guy never changes

You end up banning him cause he does break laws

Defamation slander fraud ect ect

He creates new accounts. You know it’s him yet you wait for him to create another victim

Cause the majority of losers here think it’s entertaining and buy into his sick obsession with trying to hurt others

He even premeditates it with the same old line

He has nothing to lose

But you do nothing

You wait for the train wreck

This isn’t about me

I’m spotless clean , nothing he can do to me

How many has he done that too though ?

And how many more will he ?

Your not liking your unpaid position here ?

Then gtfo you homo

I don’t care if your a bean counter or what your but hole licker you are “married” too

Nor do I care to meet you or anyone else here

You couldn’t afford my neighborhood so don’t try to normalize yourself as some joe normal person

Saying everyone is gay an this snd that it’s all normal

Well nature answers that for you

If it was normal.  You could have children with same sex

Nature decided for us

Regardless of how you justify it

So fuck off with your diatribe and resign

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #888 on: April 29, 2022, 02:00:57 PM »

He creates new accounts. You know it’s him yet you wait for him to create another victim

Cause the majority of losers here think it’s entertaining and buy into his sick obsession with trying to hurt others

He has nothing to lose

But you do nothing

A few things. I don't approve new accounts onto the forum, Ron does. No moderator actually has the ability to approve new accounts here, that ability solely falls on Ron. So there is NO WAY that I know every time he posts it is him. He also changes his IP at will, do you think I sit around recording all the IPs he has ever used? What kind of gay shit is that?

Again, if he commits a violation of the rules, I ban him. Remember, there are many other moderators here and we try our best to keep the place running smoothly, but we all have lives and can't get to Josh every single time.

I see that Josh has gone after you before. Here's a crazy idea. You're spotless and clearly a man of principles. Why haven't you gone up to Canada to sort things out with Josh? You know, set him straight. Doesn't mean you have to commit a crime, but get to the bottom of things. If it's not worth your time, why would you think it's worth my time to chase after every single thing he does here? Come on, that goes against the fabric of common sense.

This isn’t about me

Countless. He has even gone after and stalked Ron (the owner of this site). Yes, he in fact went after Ron and his family (wife and kids). Do you see Ron going crazy and deciding to go on a witch hunt to capture and decapitate Josh? Of course not.

I am not a Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor that can address all of his anger, depression, anxiety and antisocial traits. I am like everyone else, just looking to laugh and get entertained.

Then gtfo you homo

I never said I didn't like my unpaid position here. Clearly, you enjoy coming here and posting, why wouldn't I?

I NEVER said everyone is gay. Nor have I ever said being gay is normal. I might be a sexual deviant, who knows? What I am not is a criminal. I am someone that abides by societal laws and does my best to treat every other person I meet with respect and dignity. I don't need to attack anyone else for their preferences.

Nature decided for us

What makes you think my sole purpose is to have kids when I have sex? Is that the purpose you have sex for, in order to have kids? Do you not have sex for pleasure purposes?

I will stop engaging you with my "diatribes" as you say. I wont resign though, as I enjoy my role here, but thank you for your sound recommendation.

In the meantime, have fun on the forum and remember, God hates a fag (it's true, check it out below):

"1"

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #889 on: April 29, 2022, 02:01:47 PM »
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #890 on: April 29, 2022, 02:07:51 PM »
Regarding fucking another man's hairy and dirty asshole, you have no idea if that's my preference. What if I like very clean and hairless assholes? What if I am fond of hairless Filipino men that look and sound much like women with soft skin, beautiful voices and great heads of hair? Not that that is my type, but you really have no clue who I am. I can be Jay Cutler on the other side of this keyboard and you would have no clue. I can be your neighbor in Florida (Literally) and you wouldn't even know.

Maybe you're right and I am in no position to moderate anything. You seem mentally sound enough to moderate this forum. As a mere question of logistics, how would you eradicate Josh? What would be your plan of attack to rid the forum of Josh?

"1"

Hmmm... 🤔 intredasting... please tell me more about this terrible thing they call 'the gay'... (asking for a friend with a Parsh and a passing interest in Filipino lady-boys)
T

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #891 on: April 29, 2022, 02:08:49 PM »
Comparing a person flying to another country to deal with some low life to clicking a button on a computer ?

That right there is why you are here

Your misfit unfit way of thinking or rationalizing things

Sex is for pleasure I’m not hurting anyone blah blah
had your parents thought  that sex is just for pleasure ,there would be no you

Like I said nature decided and it’s a lot smarter than any human

You are the odd one out , your wires got crossed and it’s not your fault  I get it

But don’t call it normal

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #892 on: April 29, 2022, 02:08:57 PM »
The Moderators don’t get paid?

That’s gay.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #893 on: April 29, 2022, 02:10:21 PM »
Comparing a person flying to another country to deal with some low life to clicking a button on a computer ?

That right there is why you are here

Your misfit unfit way of thinking or rationalizing things

I guess you are right. I am here because I am a misfit with unfit ways of rationalizing things.

Sex is for pleasure I’m not hurting anyone blah blah

We had your parents thought  that sex is just for pleasure ,there would be no you

My parents also thought sex was a means for pleasure, but at one point they believed reproduction was a meaningful venture.

Like I said nature decided and it’s a lot smarter than any human

You are the odd one out , your wires got crossed and it’s not your fault  I get it

But don’t call it normal

Maybe I am the odd one out. I am sure you are a very successful man that lives within high class society. I applaud you for your success and place within society.

Again, I have never called anything normal.

"1"

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #894 on: April 29, 2022, 02:12:02 PM »
Again, when have I called any of it normal?

"1"

No one cares what you think

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #895 on: April 29, 2022, 02:12:51 PM »
The convict Chaos doesn’t get paid while he is hiding from Big Kubby?

Holy shit…

I vote for Shizzo as moderator.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #896 on: April 29, 2022, 02:15:25 PM »

He has nothing to lose

But you do nothing

This isn’t about me

Then gtfo you homo

I don’t care if your a bean counter or what your but hole licker you are “married” too

Nor do I care to meet you or anyone else here

You couldn’t afford my neighborhood so don’t try to normalize yourself as some joe normal person

Nature decided for us

Josh goes after those who deserve to be exposed.
T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #897 on: April 29, 2022, 02:16:36 PM »

No one cares what you think

No one was a good guy, he used to post here and then I think he died.

He cared what I thought. If you don't care that's fine.

I wish you the best in your endeavors. Remind me, what is it that you do for a living?

"1"

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #898 on: April 29, 2022, 02:21:46 PM »
No one was a good guy, he used to post here and then I think he died.

He cared what I thought. If you don't care that's fine.

I wish you the best in your endeavors. Remind me, what is it that you do for a living?

"1"
I think you’re a decent guy. You’re welcome.
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #899 on: April 29, 2022, 02:25:05 PM »