Author Topic: Instagram flagged me for a hate speeches!  (Read 2211 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Instagram flagged me for a hate speeches!
« on: April 28, 2022, 12:30:36 AM »
 :(

So black men were going in on Sage  Steele saying she wanted to be a white Republican woman so bad, that she would no longer be invited to the cookout, she's a bed wench (impossible b/c she's the biracial daughter of a white woman). etc, etc, etc, or are these algorithm workarounds? 

How is this not hate commentary?

granddaughters look nothing like their granddad, look like avg Mexican chicks in  East Los Angeles.

It kept it very scientific.  How does your probate mind conclude the offspring of a white woman, despite her having a black phenotype, would be socialized similarly to Michele Obama's daughters or any black woman?

An apology box popped up and it won't go away unless I agree I made a hate speech.  FOH!

If negros think their salvation from white supremacy is between the legs of a white woman, they are deeply mistaken.  You will be erased or subjugated by your own descendants who won't recognize you or immigrant groups who already think you are entitled to nothing including reparations even though other groups, esp off-white ones, around the globe get theirs. (Now, this would be a hate speech)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: Instagram flagged me for a hate speeches!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2022, 04:18:45 AM »
Hotter than Dutch love.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2022, 05:29:10 AM »
Imagine needing to self validate your psychotic babbling so much that a social media platform bans you.

Just be normal.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2022, 05:30:25 AM »

So black men were going in on Sage  Steele saying she wanted to be a white Republican woman so bad, that she would no longer be invited to the cookout, she's a bed wench (impossible b/c she's the biracial daughter of a white woman). etc, etc, etc, or are these algorithm workarounds? 

granddaughters look nothing like their granddad, look like avg Mexican chicks in  East Los Angeles.

It kept it very scientific.  How does your probate mind conclude the offspring of a white woman, despite her having a black phenotype, would be socialized similarly to Michele Obama's daughters or any black woman?

An apology box popped up and it won't go away unless I agree I made a hate speech.  FOH!

If negros think their salvation from white supremacy is between the legs of a white woman, they are deeply mistaken.  You will be erased or subjugated by your own descendants who won't recognize you or immigrant groups who already think you are entitled to nothing including reparations even though other groups, esp off-white ones, around the globe get theirs. (Now, this would be a hate speech)

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2022, 05:32:07 AM »
Imagine needing to self validate your psychotic babbling so much that a social media platform bans you.

Just be normal.
that ship sailed long ago

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2022, 05:43:21 AM »
I would never trust an Israelite woman that married and settled with Japhite. It's nothing personal to the Japhite and very personal with the Israelite. Those children would not be Israelites. They'd be Japhiiwith an Israelite mother. The father carries the seed. You are what your father is. While you're mother contributes 23 chromosomes (more or less for some Getbiggers), you are what your father is.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2022, 05:45:01 AM »
I would never trust an Israelite woman that married and settled with Japhite. It's nothing personal to the Japhite and very personal with the Israelite. Those children would not be Israelites. They'd be Japhiiwith an Israelite mother. The father carries the seed. You are what your father is. While you're mother contributes 23 chromosomes (more or less for some Getbiggers), you are what your father is.

a lot of getbiggers carry an extra chromosome..

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2022, 05:59:23 AM »

This would dilute the African bloodline with White DNA over time.

However, I find that you fail to pay mind to Africa itself:

Currently they are over 1B in population, and on track to reach 2B by 2050.

As long as the Chinese don't create many settlements there, Africans will thrive.

Someone I know thinks the Chinese are trying to commit genocide against Africans by poisoning their food supply:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-38391998

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2022, 07:03:29 AM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2022, 08:35:14 AM »
a lot of getbiggers carry an extra chromosome..
T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2022, 08:39:49 AM »
I thought Hebrews went by their mother's lineage?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2022, 09:27:53 AM »

Does maintaining and perpetuating ancestral fairy tales make you develop a sense of importance that you would otherwise be without?

Is the revelation that you may just be a normal dude, who happens to black, just too anticlimactic and not “special enough” for you?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2022, 09:45:39 AM »
Who?

What?

“Social Media”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2022, 09:55:28 AM »
Who?

What?

“Social Media”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Without social media, who do you brag to that you had an avacado toast lunch?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2022, 10:02:42 AM »
Without social media, who do you brag to that you had an avacado toast lunch?

:D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2022, 10:26:05 AM »

A philosopher Aristotle said a little human is in the sperm.  Hebrew Israelites' philosophy is based on this non-scientific babble.

In the mammalian kingdom which humans are a part of, who gives birth, raises, imprints identity, teaches to hunt, passes mitchondria, etc?  Males only act like a dick and an enforcer.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2022, 11:38:02 AM »
I thought Hebrews went by their mother's lineage?

White Hebrews do. Black Hebrews don't discuss each others mothers, that would be legitimate fighting words and may trigger a shooting.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2022, 03:23:42 AM »
White Hebrews do. Black Hebrews don't discuss each others mothers, that would be legitimate fighting words and may trigger a shooting.
But they don't know their fathers.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2022, 04:23:27 AM »

plus they have no clue what a "father" is...

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2022, 06:20:33 AM »
A philosopher Aristotle said a little human is in the sperm.  Hebrew Israelites' philosophy is based on this non-scientific babble.

In the mammalian kingdom which humans are a part of, who gives birth, raises, imprints identity, teaches to hunt, passes mitchondria, etc?  Males only act like a dick and an enforcer.

The mother and father give equal amounts of chromosomes, but there are dominant and recessive traits.   

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2022, 06:26:46 AM »
girl in pink shirt i see these types have no clue about there genetics but shes very hot
A

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2022, 06:33:28 AM »
BLEACHED

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2022, 07:25:51 AM »

How do you feel about your past marriage to a white woman? Are you glad you didn’t have kids with her, do you think your views of today would’ve caused you to resent your kids somewhat?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2022, 08:45:01 AM »

Did you protest to instagram and let them know that it can't be hate speech since you're a half-bred, tranny banger?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2022, 02:56:14 PM »

Serves you right for having an Instashit account.
T