Author Topic: Primemuscle Blocked Me.  (Read 7030 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Primemuscle Blocked Me.
« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2022, 09:36:38 AM »
Also, there are some comments or suggestions that I am in the closet. Mainly that dumb shit Walter Sobchak.

There is nothing - ANYWHERE IN MY LIFE - to suggest such a thing. So my assumption is that he is just a closet gay.

I can only think of one person I know - the ex-boyfriend of a gay male nurse friend of mine - who thought being out was a bad thing. He lives in Hornepayne, ON, which is a very small town of about a thousand people, where the people are in pain from being horny.

Currently, the University of Toronto is requiring that 40% of new hires need to be from the BIPOC/LGBTQ.

ONCE AGAIN, proving the POINT that not only is it NO PROBLEM being out of the closet - IT'S FINANCIALLY BENEFICIAL to be gay!

https://guy-a-tenured-professor-at-the-university-of-toronto

Gay post is gay

;D
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: May 12, 2022, 09:38:13 AM »
Matt’s posts always give off little dick energy.  Between his lay about nature, ADHD, and creepy obsession with all things gay, you just sort of know that it all stems from having a tiny penis. 

I get the impression it’s so small that when he puts it in a girl, her immune system attempts to fight it off.  Foreplay for Matt must be giving the girl an anti depressant before undressing himself to prepare her for the disappointment with the upcoming 22 seconds of Adderall fueled human sewing machine genitalia demonstration.

Post of the day!

T

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #102 on: May 12, 2022, 09:41:36 AM »
Post of the day!

Lurkers posts are fucking killing me today..  ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #103 on: May 12, 2022, 08:45:34 PM »
Matt’s posts always give off little dick energy.  Between his lay about nature, ADHD, and creepy obsession with all things gay, you just sort of know that it all stems from having a tiny penis. 

I get the impression it’s so small that when he puts it in a girl, her immune system attempts to fight it off.  Foreplay for Matt must be giving the girl an anti depressant before undressing himself to prepare her for the disappointment with the upcoming 22 seconds of Adderall fueled human sewing machine genitalia demonstration.

Gold…

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #104 on: May 14, 2022, 07:14:55 AM »
Single best post of the year so far.  Stung so bad matt couldnt even bring himself to write a wall of text to defend his needle.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: May 14, 2022, 07:37:46 AM »
Single best post of the year so far.  Stung so bad matt couldnt even bring himself to write a wall of text to defend his needle.

100% agree - it's a moment of pure distilled GetBig genius ;D 8)
T

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "The trial was RIGGED....send me your MONEY!!"
« Reply #106 on: May 14, 2022, 07:42:37 AM »

😮

I don’t think Matt will recover.