Author Topic: Primemuscle Blocked Me.  (Read 7036 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Primemuscle Blocked Me.
« on: May 09, 2022, 04:00:56 AM »
On Facebook.

The pandemic tested the limits to me of how much I'm personally willing to tolerate in terms of giving up my own rights and freedoms.

I will not be complying with future lockdowns, if if means keeping me out of the gym. I couldn't give two fucking shits about restaurants or public theatres or nail salons, etc. But I will not be kept out of gyms. I'd sooner be in jail. Even dead.

I've just drawn lines in the sand for how much Democrat leftist phaggotry I will accept. If I ever see what looks like an adult male go into the bathroom while my 4-year-old girl goes in, I'll definitely be approaching him, if not physically keeping him out myself.

Again, I've drawn lines in the sand here.

I've come to realize something: I don't give two fucking shits what leftists SAY. It's ONLY when stupid leftist policies become LAW that I care.

Example: I don't give TWO FUCKING SHITS that vegans [who murder animals in order to live a Western lifestyle] tell me to stop eating meat. It's ONLY when they do anything to influence actual laws and FORCE me to eat their shitty, nutritionally defective soy diet that I take issue with it. And I know you can "technically" have a healthy vegan diet - I just don't have the palate for it, and I'm not doing it.

Vegans can continue murdering animals via habitat loss from the energy they consume from driving their cars and living in modern buildings. Hypocrites.

Anyway, I really ripped into Primemuscle because of his stupid comments about how we'd be taking risks to expose ourselves to Covid, and how we "might regret it". HAHAHAHAHAHA, LEFTARDS WERE DEAD WRONG ABOUT COVID BEING DEADLY, AND EVEN BILL GATES IS ACKNOWLEDGING THAT NOW.

The proof is absolutely in the pudding that we should have just protected our vulnerable and done NOTHING else.

So I called Primemuscle out on that on Facebook, and he blocked me.

I hate to be on bad terms with a person in their twilight years - but I RESENT that people like Prime are what caused public gyms to be closed here for 500+ days straight. Not to mention having 9-1-1 called on me for not wear a mask, then having to retain TWO FUCKING LAWYERS to deal with all the illegal mandates. All because of scared old fucks like Prime.

Yes, I resent that.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Primemuscle Blocked Me.
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2022, 04:03:17 AM »
Again, this confirms why you are a big loser.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2022, 04:13:17 AM »
You say you dont work own your home outright and have rental income. Go buy some fucking gym equipment then because when they close the doors to the gym you ain't breaking in a window.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2022, 04:16:50 AM »
Again, this confirms why you are a big loser.

You need to stop opening my threads, SF1900.

It's one thing for you to read my POSTS that you scroll past in other threads, where you had no way to know I was posting there. But for you to actively open my THREADS is another matter entirely.

What does it say about you, who reads the posts of someone that you think is a loser?

I stopped reading your THREADS when I realized you had a problem with my posts. So why would I want to interact with someone who has an issue with me? Does that make ANY sense?

I want to end with - I didn't take any issue with your posts. I'm just not going to engage in some fake feud. For a feud to exist, you need two fueding parties. And I refuse to so that.

As for ONE issue I do have with your posts - you don't SAY anything. What value do you think you bring to the board by posting insults and nothing more? Do you think anyone would learn anything about that?

You just hate the fact that I'm not a Democrat like you. Did you know that not everyone needs to live off the government's teet?? I don't want Big Government because ALL GOVERNMENT DOES is a steal money from working people and give it to other people.

You just hate knowing that Getbig leans right.  ::)

Anyway, I've already told you - USE THE BLOCK FEATURE. It works extremely well. Then STOP OPENING MY THREADS.

Why would you actively open a thread STARTED BY ME that you could have just ignored? Had you blocked me, you wouldn't have even seen it at all!

Anyway, feel free to reply. But late today, if you don't block me, I'm just going to block you. Because I truly don't understand why you would actively open my threads if you have a problem with me.

It's weird. Just ignore me.

Failing that, I'll just ignore you - and you'll become the third Getbigger in history on my Ignore List.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2022, 04:19:44 AM »
You say you dont work own your home outright and have rental income. Go buy some fucking gym equipment then because when they close the doors to the gym you ain't breaking in a window.

If they physically close the gyms, then yes, I won't be training in public gyms.

That's not the situation I'm talking about.

I'm talking about the vaccine passport system we had.

You didn't have that in the USA nearly as much as Canada, largely because of your 2A rights, which we don't have in Canada.

And there is a zero chance I'll tolerate it again. I got all the necessary documents from my lawyer, and told the police I wouldn't be abiding by it any later than May 1st. But then my province gave up the system in March.

As for training at home - that's like me telling you to get a haircut at home. Of course you COULD cut your own hair. But it's your LEGAL RIGHT to go to a barber.

I don't give a fuck if I "can" train at home - I DON'T WANT TO, AND BECAUSE THERE IS NO "VACCINE PASSPORT" LAW IN CANADA, I'M NOT OBEYING IT.

Where the FUCK in Canadian law does it say I need to present private medical information in order to access businesses? WHERE?

Oh right - it DOESN'T.

And that's why I'm not getting home gym equipment. I PREFER training in a public gym. And that's my right, so that's ALL there is to it. I don't give a fuck what some Canadian or American libtard wants me to do - CHANGE THE FUCKING LAW.

Two major gyms in town CLOSED over this bullshit! My gym owner explicitly stated he will NOT be complying in the future. And neither will I.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2022, 04:31:41 AM »
Holocaust denial -- and downplaying the Nazis' murder of Jews -- to be outlawed in Canada

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/holocaust-denial-and-downplaying-the-nazis-murder-of-jews-to-be-outlawed-in-canada-1.5855681

'Ottawa - Holocaust denial is to be outlawed in Canada, in a further effort to stamp out rising antisemitism.

The federal government is set to make it a criminal offence to make a statement denying the Holocaust took place or condoning or downplaying the killing of Jews by the Nazi regime, except in a private conversation.

Ministers plan to use a bill enacting the budget to swiftly change the Criminal Code, budget documents show.

The move to outlaw Holocaust denial comes as MPs and anti-hate groups warn about the rise of white-supremacism and antisemitism in Canada.

Canada will join a string of European countries, including Germany, Greece, France, Belgium and the Czech Republic, which have already prohibited Holocaust denial.

"Holocaust denial and distortion constitute a cruel assault on memory, truth, and justice -- an antisemitic libel to cover up the worst crime in history -- and thereby a cruel and mocking rebuke to Holocaust survivors and their legacy," said Irwin Cotler, the prime minister's special envoy on preserving Holocaust remembrance and combating antisemitism.

The government move to change the law follows the introduction by Saskatoon Tory MP Kevin Waugh of a private member's bill prohibiting Holocaust denial earlier this year.

Waugh said the government proposal was "word for word" the same as in his bill and he was surprised to see it in the budget.

But the Conservative MP said having the government push through the law was a "win for everybody."
"There is no place for racism in this country," he said.

The budget does not say what the penalty would be for a person convicted of Holocaust denial. Waugh's bill proposes up to two years in prison.

The budget set aside more than $70 million for initiatives benefiting Canada's Jewish community.

This includes $20 million for the relocation and expansion of the Montreal Holocaust Museum and $2.5 million to support the Sarah and Chaim guy Holocaust Education Centre in Toronto.'

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2022, 04:33:22 AM »
Stop whining so early in the morning and go cook your kids breakfast.
X

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2022, 04:36:02 AM »

To be clear, I didn't say I would break into gyms if gym owners want to STUPIDLY go along with future communist lockdowns. What I said was:

I will not be complying with future lockdowns, if if means keeping me out of the gym.

And:

But I will not be kept out of gyms. I'd sooner be in jail. Even dead.

^ I meant the vaccine passport system.

If gym owners want to let billionaires influence politicians to enact ILLEGAL mandates and ruin their own businesses...whatever... be moronic sheep and let your business fail and be purchased by some shell company owned by Bill Gates.

But there is no chance I abide by any "vaccine passport" system until the ACTUAL LAW IS CHANGED.

If the law is changed, I won't be abiding by SHIT.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2022, 04:38:23 AM »
Matt, why did you think it was okay to take your feud with primeanus off the board?
leave him alone...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2022, 04:41:28 AM »
Matt, why did you think it was okay to take your feud with primeanus off the board?
leave him alone...

Because he’s a loser. He needs to go cook his kids breakfast
X

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2022, 04:41:37 AM »
Holocaust denial -- and downplaying the Nazis' murder of Jews -- to be outlawed in Canada

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/holocaust-denial-and-downplaying-the-nazis-murder-of-jews-to-be-outlawed-in-canada-1.5855681

Whoa. Unbelievable. I mean, I guess I shouldn't be surprised, given that is the case all over Europe, but wow...I did not expect that.

Speaking as a so-called "anti-Semite", I can tell you that stuff like this does nothing but increase my antisemitism, to the degree it exists.

I guess Jews feel the benefit of having a guilt campaign makes up for the number of people who take issue be with this sort of thing.

Here's my question:

If the Hollywood version of WWII events is so completely obvious, why would we need to outlaw any discussion? After all it's SOOO OBVIOUS, right?

Lastly, "Holocaust Denial" laws is a complete misnomer.

The goal is to ban ANY discussion.

I have a feeling I know roughly what happened in WWII - but I only got that from reading threads online. But leave it to Canada to try to ban that too.  ::)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2022, 04:44:00 AM »
Stop whining so early in the morning and go cook your kids breakfast.

I already did. Why the fuck do you think I'm awake?

Look, SF1900 - I get it: you want Democrats to win because you want Big Government to give you free stuff.

That's fine.

But those of us who work for a living and can afford to pay for our own lives don't want the government stealing our money to pay others.

Do you understand now?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2022, 04:46:48 AM »
leave him alone...

I've been friends with Primemuscle off the boards since 2003.

I've even called him before, but not for a while.

Normally, I don't take any issue with him, but for him to make comments that I might "regret" not living in fear over a 99.97% survivable cold. Unbelievable.  ::)

Covid is ZERO risk to me [I already had it during its peak in the First Wave - it was a flu, nothing more]. But closing gyms here for 500+ days was the WORST thing for me. And I resent Prime for stoking fear on the matter, based on lies.

I don't know ANYONE who died of Covid, and the only two people I LOOSELY know of, were already dying [example: my friend's 78-year-old grandfather].

I'm getting scared.  ::)

Meanwhile, I have three friends who lost at least $100,000 from their business losses.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2022, 04:49:19 AM »
Whoa. Unbelievable. I mean, I guess I shouldn't be surprised, given that is the case all over Europe, but wow...I did not expect that.

darkness encroaches, my friend

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2022, 04:56:28 AM »
Because he’s a loser. He needs to go cook his kids breakfast

FYI, Primemuscle is a long-time friend of mine, but I put my foot down at dumb leftist shit IMPACTING MY LIFE.

NO ONE is stopping YOU from wearing a mask, staying at home forever, and not living your lives. YOU can do that over a 99.97% survivable cold.

But if you think you can push your leftist policies without push-back, you are KIDDING YOURSELF.

I can promise you, there is a definite limit here.

Luckily, the trucker convoy protest brought all mandates [except air travel] to an end here.  :)

But as for Prime - we have been friends for a long time, but he was WRONG about Covid.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2022, 04:57:17 AM »
darkness encroaches, my friend

Out of curiosity, are you in the USA, or outside the USA?

The USA is lucky to have 2A rights.

Canada is on the road to banning even more guns.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2022, 04:58:06 AM »
Matt, imagine you meet the perfect woman who is a perfect match for you in terms of what you are looking for. There is only 1 downside: She has had Rocco's cock in her mouth, pussy and ass. Would that be a deal breaker for you or not?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2022, 05:03:14 AM »

But as for Prime - we have been friends for a long time, but he was WRONG about Covid.

Dead wrong, like most woke-Libtards. Though they try to push their beliefs on everyone else.
Pubtards mainly want to be left alone. Libtards are whiny pains in asses, and horrible crybabies.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2022, 05:22:36 AM »
What's Facebook?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2022, 05:34:44 AM »
Outed for PM'ing primemuscle on facebook

;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2022, 06:10:14 AM »
Outed for PM'ing primemuscle on facebook

;D

There isn't enough "out" out there for the magnitude of this outing.
Y

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2022, 06:56:52 AM »
Matt, we’ve been telling you to be more sexual and you haven’t. And Prime took it personal this time.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2022, 07:20:26 AM »
I've been friends with Primemuscle off the boards since 2003.

I've even called him before, but not for a while.

Normally, I don't take any issue with him, but for him to make comments that I might "regret" not living in fear over a 99.97% survivable cold. Unbelievable.  ::)

Covid is ZERO risk to me [I already had it during its peak in the First Wave - it was a flu, nothing more]. But closing gyms here for 500+ days was the WORST thing for me. And I resent Prime for stoking fear on the matter, based on lies.

I don't know ANYONE who died of Covid, and the only two people I LOOSELY know of, were already dying [example: my friend's 78-year-old grandfather].

I'm getting scared.  ::)

Meanwhile, I have three friends who lost at least $100,000 from their business losses.

Hey Matt you do realize most people believe whatever mainstream reports. Knowing what you know about prime why would you think he would go against the grain regarding covid? I’m sure he’s really believed he was giving you solid advice, why would that bother you so much? 90% of people believe the same as prime.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2022, 07:57:02 AM »
Matt, I don’t agree with you on much but I’m a fan of your posting. I find your earnest posting style refreshing.  Also - respect for posting under your real name/identity. 

That said, try to learn to accept the things you cannot control.  Stressing about them is only gonna make you miserable and physically unwell.  Focus on what you can change.

for primemuscle blocking you, you called him a “homo” .. why would he or anyone want to subject themselves to that abuse.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2022, 08:19:42 AM »
Matt, imagine you meet the perfect woman who is a perfect match for you in terms of what you are looking for. There is only 1 downside: She has had Rocco's cock in her mouth, pussy and ass. Would that be a deal breaker for you or not?

Depends what order...

What's Facebook?

I understand it's where eligible young homosexuals like to meet up to discuss their star signs, etc.
T