Author Topic: Primemuscle Blocked Me.  (Read 7040 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Primemuscle Blocked Me.
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2022, 08:36:25 AM »
Only on getbig do you see an autistic racist being IRL friends with a soggy old queer since 2003 with frequent phone calls. That is quite the friend pair

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2022, 09:09:37 AM »
On Facebook.

The pandemic tested the limits to me of how much I'm personally willing to tolerate in terms of giving up my own rights and freedoms.

I will not be complying with future lockdowns, if if means keeping me out of the gym. I couldn't give two fucking shits about restaurants or public theatres or nail salons, etc. But I will not be kept out of gyms. I'd sooner be in jail. Even dead.

I've just drawn lines in the sand for how much Democrat leftist phaggotry I will accept. If I ever see what looks like an adult male go into the bathroom while my 4-year-old girl goes in, I'll definitely be approaching him, if not physically keeping him out myself.

Again, I've drawn lines in the sand here.

I've come to realize something: I don't give two fucking shits what leftists SAY. It's ONLY when stupid leftist policies become LAW that I care.

Example: I don't give TWO FUCKING SHITS that vegans [who murder animals in order to live a Western lifestyle] tell me to stop eating meat. It's ONLY when they do anything to influence actual laws and FORCE me to eat their shitty, nutritionally defective soy diet that I take issue with it. And I know you can "technically" have a healthy vegan diet - I just don't have the palate for it, and I'm not doing it.

Vegans can continue murdering animals via habitat loss from the energy they consume from driving their cars and living in modern buildings. Hypocrites.

Anyway, I really ripped into Primemuscle because of his stupid comments about how we'd be taking risks to expose ourselves to Covid, and how we "might regret it". HAHAHAHAHAHA, LEFTARDS WERE DEAD WRONG ABOUT COVID BEING DEADLY, AND EVEN BILL GATES IS ACKNOWLEDGING THAT NOW.

The proof is absolutely in the pudding that we should have just protected our vulnerable and done NOTHING else.

So I called Primemuscle out on that on Facebook, and he blocked me.

I hate to be on bad terms with a person in their twilight years - but I RESENT that people like Prime are what caused public gyms to be closed here for 500+ days straight. Not to mention having 9-1-1 called on me for not wear a mask, then having to retain TWO FUCKING LAWYERS to deal with all the illegal mandates. All because of scared old fucks like Prime.

Yes, I resent that.

Who cares??
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2022, 10:02:03 AM »
Depends what order...

I understand it's where eligible young homosexuals like to meet up to discuss their star signs, etc.

Great question FF. Even better follow up Taff.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2022, 10:29:53 AM »
I've been friends with Primemuscle off the boards since 2003.

I've even called him before, but not for a while.

20 years ago was Silver Fox, orange undies Prime. He probably friended thinking he'd at least get some dick pics out the thing. Now he's almost 80, and probably opened and read that message like -

"Shit, almost 20 years, and this little motherfucker still hasn't put out yet. Not one bare chested facetime request, not one boxer shot, nothing. I don't have time to argue COVID, be gone little nigga, be gone. Now let me see what my Peugeot club is up to...."

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2022, 10:45:05 AM »
Who cares??

That's a shame - I was waiting for your coverage of this to drop on YouTube :-\
T

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2022, 10:50:42 AM »
Another thread backfire by Matt.

Thinks he's gonna make prime look the fool, instead outs himself.

What kinda man in his early 20's befriends an old schome online?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2022, 11:22:21 AM »
Prime kept Matt as a friend until it was no longer convenient to have an online boyfriend.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2022, 11:30:26 AM »
That's a shame - I was waiting for your coverage of this to drop on YouTube :-\

LOL   :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2022, 11:59:30 AM »
Damn you were too creepy gay even for Prime. 

And then was stupid enough to make a thread over it.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2022, 12:28:23 PM »
LOL   :D

Just to be clear - this was not me throwing shade at Vince's channel - far from it - I don't want to end up dead!

It was actually meant to poke fun at Matt taking things a tad seriously - it just didn't come across that way when I read it back a moment ago ;D
T

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2022, 01:13:08 PM »
Is this where I say…

I FUCKING TOLD YOU GUYS MATT CANNING IS A WEIRDO SPASTIC PHAGGOT!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2022, 03:16:59 PM »
Is this where I say…

I FUCKING TOLD YOU GUYS MATT CANNING IS A WEIRDO SPASTIC PHAGGOT!

I think you meant to say Spastic Tarted Cvunt ;)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2022, 06:21:53 PM »

I think you meant to say Spastic Tarted Cvunt ;)

I know what I meant to say.

D-List stalker.

You’re like a bald Kathy Griffin.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2022, 06:24:58 PM »
How shitty of a waste of skin and bandwidth do you have to be for Prime to block you.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2022, 06:30:00 PM »
How shitty of a waste of skin and bandwidth do you have to be for Prime to block you.

Maybe Prime blocked him when Matt stated he was asexual.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2022, 06:35:41 PM »
Maybe Prime blocked him when Matt stated he was asexual.

This

Prime knew Matt wasn’t sexual and in his mind it was all over.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2022, 07:37:23 PM »
Is it possible that Matts retardation is getting worse? Does that happen to retards?

Maybe just off his meds and curled into a corner somewhere

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2022, 08:36:55 PM »
I fucking told you ass clowns….

😂

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2022, 09:19:02 PM »
Is it possible that Matts retardation is getting worse? Does that happen to retards?

Lmfao🤣 Gratuitous use of the terms retard and retardation.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2022, 09:24:21 PM »
Lmfao🤣 Gratuitous use of the terms retard and retardation.

You gotta admit, his post was practically a thing of beauty.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2022, 11:34:44 PM »

Sgt. Barnes - it really begs fhe question though: why go out of your way to read my posts if you don't like them?

I'll be honest - I am a SGT. BARNES FAN.

I celebrate your entire posting catalogue!  :D

No, but seriously - I read your posts because I think you contribute to the board. Remember your comment about how corporate America treats Blacks better than Blacks treat other Blacks?

Spot on, my man!

Hence I read your posts.

I've only blocked two people on here - Viking Power [classic Getbigger - who I don't EVER remember blocking...but he was in my Ignore List], to Walter Sobchak. Because the only thing that guy does is trash everyone. And then he makes a point to call B. Hank or me by our full names, because apparently he thinks we are scared of posting publicly, because he is. I only read one of his posts since November, and he STILL opens my threads. It's hilarious.

I don't personally have any qualms. I've never attacked you on here, so I have no idea what the animosity is.

But generally speaking - just use the Ignore Feature. It works well, I can tell you that.

I mean, I'm flattered you open my threads...but if my posts are pissing you off, why read them? Doesn't make sense to me. But again, I'm flattered you would open my posts. I hope I make some good points that you actually find valuable. If not - I don't see why you would read them.

I spent 2011-2016 reading Salon.com, and just found it was annoying me. Just article after article about how White people are evil, until I finally stopped reading it. Never looked back.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2022, 11:36:39 PM »

Amazing post. I love seeing post after post by you in my threads that I can't see.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2022, 11:42:05 PM »

I missed this masterpiece!

Great stuff! [I didn't read it].

This Ignore Feature is great.

It would be better if the posts didn't show up at all though.

I'd be willing to challenge my haters:

Let's see who can post the best lifts by, say, December or something.

I'll even give a 70-lb weight advantage to anyone taking me up on this.  :)

Could be cool to do a challenge like this. Does anyone remember the 225 deadlift for reps challenge from 2007? Cool stuff! I got around 24 reps then. I could do 275 for 24 today though.

Nothing like TA's 225 for 113 reps. Assuming he even did that consecutively...it always seemed suspect to me.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2022, 09:14:35 AM »
Sgt. Barnes - it really begs fhe question though: why go out of your way to read my posts if you don't like them?

I'll be honest - I am a SGT. BARNES FAN.

I celebrate your entire posting catalogue!  :D

No, but seriously - I read your posts because I think you contribute to the board. Remember your comment about how corporate America treats Blacks better than Blacks treat other Blacks?

Spot on, my man!

Hence I read your posts.

I've only blocked two people on here - Viking Power [classic Getbigger - who I don't EVER remember blocking...but he was in my Ignore List], to Walter Sobchak. Because the only thing that guy does is trash everyone. And then he makes a point to call B. Hank or me by our full names, because apparently he thinks we are scared of posting publicly, because he is. I only read one of his posts since November, and he STILL opens my threads. It's hilarious.

I don't personally have any qualms. I've never attacked you on here, so I have no idea what the animosity is.

But generally speaking - just use the Ignore Feature. It works well, I can tell you that.

I mean, I'm flattered you open my threads...but if my posts are pissing you off, why read them? Doesn't make sense to me. But again, I'm flattered you would open my posts. I hope I make some good points that you actually find valuable. If not - I don't see why you would read them.

I spent 2011-2016 reading Salon.com, and just found it was annoying me. Just article after article about how White people are evil, until I finally stopped reading it. Never looked back.

"Uh Oh, Sounds Like Somebody’s Got A Case Of The Mondays!"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2022, 10:24:06 AM »
How much of an aspy little Downs Syndrome phaggot do you have to be that Primepedo turns down the chance to get his ass plowed?

How does a long distance gloryhole work?

Are there additional charges for international homo sexting?

Rancid phaggots.