Author Topic: Gift to the Haters  (Read 18905 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Gift to the Haters
« Reply #450 on: May 18, 2022, 12:22:37 AM »
Bhanks, your back looks wider but Wes has you beat in thickness and condition.

However, you do have a bigger head than wes and likely a longer rap sheet. So, you win there.
The rap sheet could be debateable.  LOL  LD  j/k

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: May 18, 2022, 12:45:35 AM »
No muscles whatsoever on bhanks there. Wes looks shredded.
Thank you sir.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #452 on: May 18, 2022, 02:32:26 AM »
You have zero thickness. Wes dominates you

He is hitting the pose wrong and pinching in vs spreading. Also thickness really 150lb Wes is thick now lol

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: May 18, 2022, 02:35:52 AM »
Bhanks, your back looks wider but Wes has you beat in thickness and condition.

However, you do have a bigger head than wes and likely a longer rap sheet. So, you win there.

So now I am wider what happened to me being narrow? How the fuck is 150lb Wes thick? He is pinching his back in vs spreading he is hitting it wrong. Also notice his entire back is in the zoomed in pic you can even see behing him meanwhile it's like a fraction of my back in the zoomed in pic that is why those are fuckign nonsense.  And condition no shit he is in contest condition at 150lbs in that photo it is the best condition of his life he achieved once 20 years ago meanwhile that is me just walking around on a typical day at 210-215lbs. And my legs are still more cut up than his

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #454 on: May 18, 2022, 03:26:43 AM »
if you pile up 200 lbs of horse poo, the pile is also bigger than wes, but not better looking than wes. This is something you continuously fail to realize, bhanks.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: May 18, 2022, 03:40:48 AM »
if you pile up 200 lbs of horse poo, the pile is also bigger than wes, but not better looking than wes. This is something you continuously fail to realize, bhanks.

Whatever you can all keep pretending Wes achieved 150lbs of perfection in 1982

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #456 on: May 18, 2022, 03:43:22 AM »
Whatever you can all keep pretending Wes achieved 150lbs of perfection in 1982

that is essentially the problem. Almost nobody on Getbig thinks you have ever looked better than Wes in his prime.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: May 18, 2022, 04:00:06 AM »
that is essentially the problem. Almost nobody on Getbig thinks you have ever looked better than Wes in his prime.

Wes never even had a Prime he was 155lbs at 5 foot 8 at his best that is child size meanwhile Getbig claims Wes is winning this when it is not even close. Same retard board that thinks Frank Zane beats Nick Walker. Same retard board that hates bodybuilding claims anyone who does it is going to die then pushes starvation rations everyone claims they are in shape then no one has the balls to prove it. You all claim I don't know what I am doing and everythign I do is wrong meanwhile I am one of about 6 guys here in actual shape. You are all a bunch of old out of shape hypocrites. Half of you don't even train at all and just spend your days photoshopping other men's nipples. So yeah I absolutely know better than the general consensus around here. This is not even close this is a walkoff KO I crush Wes and always have he is not and has never been at my level you can zoom in and play all the games you want with the pics but it is not close at all even someone who has never worked out can tell I crush him. I have 50lbs of muscle on him

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #458 on: May 18, 2022, 04:05:45 AM »
Wes DOMINATES

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: May 18, 2022, 04:06:38 AM »
Wes is not, was not, and has never been nor will be at this level

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: May 18, 2022, 04:07:51 AM »
Wes DOMINATES

Notice how his entire body including the background is in the altered pic again play all the games you want with the photos he looks like a child in comparison he has never had ANY size and I am pushing towards freak level

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: May 18, 2022, 04:08:35 AM »
Wes is not, was not, and has never been nor will be at this level
THank God.  LOL ;D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #462 on: May 18, 2022, 04:09:00 AM »
Wes is kicking ass !!!!

Lower back...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: May 18, 2022, 04:14:24 AM »
He is hitting the pose wrong and pinching in vs spreading. Also thickness really 150lb Wes is thick now lol
I dont hit poses wrong....posing is a strong suit for me.

Your head is looking down in a back double biceps.....not correct in any way,shape,or form.

I pose very well.....you can`t even do one pose correctly.

And where are the poses I asked for that will show just how terrible you look....guess you`re too cared to post them huh bitch.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #464 on: May 18, 2022, 04:15:12 AM »
Notice how his entire body including the background is in the altered pic again play all the games you want with the photos he looks like a child in comparison he has never had ANY size and I am pushing towards freak level

You altered the pics by standing 10 feet closer to the camera. That is a small man’s trick.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: May 18, 2022, 04:18:45 AM »
Wes never even had a Prime he was 155lbs at 5 foot 8 at his best that is child size meanwhile Getbig claims Wes is winning this when it is not even close. Same retard board that thinks Frank Zane beats Nick Walker. Same retard board that hates bodybuilding claims anyone who does it is going to die then pushes starvation rations everyone claims they are in shape then no one has the balls to prove it. You all claim I don't know what I am doing and everythign I do is wrong meanwhile I am one of about 6 guys here in actual shape. You are all a bunch of old out of shape hypocrites. Half of you don't even train at all and just spend your days photoshopping other men's nipples. So yeah I absolutely know better than the general consensus around here. This is not even close this is a walkoff KO I crush Wes and always have he is not and has never been at my level you can zoom in and play all the games you want with the pics but it is not close at all even someone who has never worked out can tell I crush him. I have 50lbs of muscle on him
LOL at "your level"...what level?

You have no idea what level you are on cuz you never competed against anyone....my peers all respected me at every show I did win lose or draw.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: May 18, 2022, 04:20:42 AM »
I dont hit poses wrong....posing is a strong suit for me.

Your head is looking down in a back double biceps.....not correct in any way,shape,or form.

I pose very well.....you can`t even do one pose correctly.

And where are the poses I asked for that will show just how terrible you look....guess you`re too cared to post them huh bitch.

I have posted hundreds of current pics you keep posting the same half dozen from the same photo shoot 20 years ago wtf are you talkign about here is an idea post one single current pic showing your current conditon exactly PUSSY

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: May 18, 2022, 04:21:33 AM »
LOL at "your level"...what level?

You have no idea what level you are on cuz you never competed against anyone....my peers all respected me at every show I did win lose or draw.

The level where people around town recognize you as a bodybuilder for 1 let's start with that

Me just standing in line at the mall looking like a godamn freak

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: May 18, 2022, 04:22:18 AM »
Lets see all the mandatory poses from both sides.

You`d fold like a card table and wouldn`t be able to show your face here ever again from embarassment.

If you`re such a billy badass post `em up Tiger.....you love taking pics you ego maniac  :D

I`ll wait..................fo rever apparantly.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: May 18, 2022, 04:24:22 AM »
Lets see all the mandatory poses from both sides.

You`d fold like a card table and wouldn`t be able to show your face here ever again from embarassment.

If you`re such a billy badass post `em up Tiger.....you love taking pics you ego maniac  :D

I`ll wait..................fo rever apparantly.

You claimed you were going to be in shape in 6 weeks it's been a year you in shape yet? And again see my response above you have never known the feeling of people gawking at you in public because you have never had any size or freak factor none nada zilch

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: May 18, 2022, 04:27:50 AM »
The level where people around town recognize you as a bodybuilder for 1 let's start with that

People recognize you in line because your picture is plastered around town As Woman beater and convicted criminal.

It’s more so “have you seen this convicted felon”

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: May 18, 2022, 04:30:16 AM »
I was always stopped and asked and always answered bodyuilding questions from complete strangers on the street or in a mall etc.

When I did the IFBB North America in Clevelans it was over a hundred degrees.....tons of people were amazed ay my build in a tank top,shorts and Pro-Tan on.....tipped me on the street repeatedly to ask me how they could build muscle.

Not to sound like you but it` true and that wan`t a one time incident.....of I had a nickel for all the times the average fuck asked me to wrote up a diet I`d be rich today.

PLUS I HAVE sixty seven trophies.....hot many you got there Mr. Last place three rimes in a row on a contest with nine total "competitors."

RINKY DINK CONTEST OF PEACE

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #472 on: May 18, 2022, 04:31:20 AM »
Small biceps, veins like Monica Brant

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: May 18, 2022, 04:34:00 AM »

That`s not a bit freaky pal....let me clue you in. lol   ;D

I`m better than you....you infantile narcissist.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: May 18, 2022, 04:34:37 AM »

Lol, I just noticed your 40 inch gut.

Even standing in line in a baggy t shirt you can’t hide your pot belly.

Have you thought about reducing your GH/Slin?