Author Topic: Gift to the Haters  (Read 18912 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Gift to the Haters
« Reply #475 on: May 18, 2022, 04:36:35 AM »
I have posted hundreds of current pics you keep posting the same half dozen from the same photo shoot 20 years ago wtf are you talkign about here is an idea post one single current pic showing your current conditon exactly PUSSY
I never took the pics....people took them at contests usually....I dont need pics,I have trophies.

And yes,you have posted hundreds of pics too many asshole.....no one wants tp see them you idiot.

Besides,the same old tired pics I post are enough to demolish your shitty torn up disprortionate build.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #476 on: May 18, 2022, 04:37:04 AM »
The level where people around town recognize you as a bodybuilder for 1 let's start with that

Me just standing in line at the mall looking like a godamn freak

yeah, especially w those loose sleeves..

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: May 18, 2022, 04:40:22 AM »
yeah, especially w those loose sleeves..
He has to cut his sleeves like Sergio did.....but only his LEFT sleeve.  LOL  ;D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #478 on: May 18, 2022, 04:44:07 AM »
I can’t stop laughing

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: May 18, 2022, 04:45:46 AM »
The level where people around town recognize you as a bodybuilder for 1 let's start with that

Me just standing in line at the mall looking like a godamn freak
Dont play dumb just cuz you are....you know exactly what poses/pics I wanted to see since you love taking pice this should be no problem but you know as well a I do that you will look like utter shit in them that`s why they have NEVER been posted by you.... NEVER... not just this one time I asked for them.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #480 on: May 18, 2022, 04:46:20 AM »
Lol, I just noticed your 40 inch gut.

Even standing in line in a baggy t shirt you can’t hide your pot belly.

Have you thought about reducing your GH/Slin?

Literallt the day I had 4 lunches at the mall food court. Funny you guys claim I am lean from hgh and have a pot bellt from hgh which is it? meanwhile not currently  taking any hgh and tried insulin once for digestion  for 2 weeks a year ago but why bother you dont even know how a lifting belt works because you dont even lift

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #481 on: May 18, 2022, 04:48:21 AM »
He has to cut his sleeves like Sergio did.....but only his LEFT sleeve.  LOL  ;D

looks like a stone crab....... you know the ones where they break off a claw and throw them back into the ocean.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: May 18, 2022, 04:48:52 AM »
I beat you and at sixty when I pst new pics, I will at least make you give me props as I will be lean.muscular and ripped with abs.

I`m not new to this asshole.....been training since before you were a ewinkle in your rich daddys eye.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #483 on: May 18, 2022, 04:51:16 AM »
Literallt the day I had 4 lunches at the mall food court. Funny you guys claim I am lean from hgh and have a pot bellt from hgh which is it? meanwhile not currently  taking any hgh and tried insulin once for digestion  for 2 weeks a year ago but why bother you dont even know how a lifting belt works because you dont even lift

Why is your upper back, middle back, and lower back absolutely worthless, weak, & flat?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: May 18, 2022, 04:51:57 AM »
Dont play dumb just cuz you are....you know exactly what poses/pics I wanted to see since you love taking pice this should be no problem but you know as well a I do that you will look like utter shit in them that`s why they have NEVER been posted by you.... NEVER... not just this one time I asked for them.
I have posted a hands on hip most muscular 100 times the only thing I havent posted is right side tricep and chest you want to see if because you know I have a torn pec but guess what it is not a mandatory pose. They do not call out left and right side chest or tricep they call side chest or tricep it is absolutely  my choice which side I show every pro always does the same side because they know there dominant side. I dont need both sides to look good as I get to pick which one to show and you godam  right I am going to show my best side. Where is your read lat spread you called for mine? I mean shir dude you have chest and abs that is it bo arms no back and no legs and want to say I am missing stuff lol

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: May 18, 2022, 04:52:39 AM »

This is how to hit a hands on hips MM....not with your elbows back like you do with that stupid looking deformed right deltoid.

Here` a tip....never do that pose again....you look like a bag of smashed assholes hitting it.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #486 on: May 18, 2022, 04:53:42 AM »
Who kicked Bhank’s ass?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: May 18, 2022, 04:53:51 AM »
I have posted a hands on hip most muscular 100 times the only thing I havent posted is right side tricep and chest you want to see if because you know I have a torn pec but guess what it is not a mandatory pose. They do not call out left and right side chest or tricep they call side chest or tricep it is absolutely  my choice which side I show every pro always does the same side because they know there dominant side. I dont need both sides to look good as I get to pick which one to show and you godam  right I am going to show my best side. Where is your read lat spread you called for mine? I mean shir dude you have chest and abs that is it bo arms no back and no legs and want to say I am missing stuff lol
FUCK YOU.  LOL ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: May 18, 2022, 04:55:19 AM »
I destroyed all the back lat spread shots of me.  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: May 18, 2022, 04:58:10 AM »
I`m, outta` here....go play with yourself or play in traffic FUCKFACE

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: May 18, 2022, 05:06:50 AM »
67 trophies and not one pic of a decent lat spread hmmmm

Here you go just now after my morning belgium waffle half a pound of sausage and a coffee check our my 40 inch gut

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: May 18, 2022, 05:11:07 AM »

So you are wearing a weightlifting belt standing in line at the store? I was commenting on your 40 inch got protruding in a baggy T-shirt.

Have you thought about adding some cardio? Reducing your calories? The only body part that seems to be growing is your potbelly and the bloating in your face.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: May 18, 2022, 05:13:42 AM »

Here you go just now after my morning belgium waffle half a pound of sausage and a coffee check our my 40 inch gut
Four last place medals and not one pic of a decent lat spread.

Cuz you think it looks decent means nothing as no one else does stupid.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: May 18, 2022, 05:16:02 AM »

More lies, this pic is not today.

Or you are a nasty mother fucker and are wearing the same clothes (shorts) as yesterday.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: May 18, 2022, 05:20:29 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: May 18, 2022, 05:48:19 AM »
Four last place medals and not one pic of a decent lat spread.

Cuz you think it looks decent means nothing as no one else does stupid.

This isn't a decent lat spread??? And you know damn well we are talking about a rear lat spread you have 67 bodybuilding trophies and not one pic of a rear lat spread? Meanwhile you spent a week calling me out for a rear lat spread I produce one and now you don't have one they all got destroyed??? GTFO

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: May 18, 2022, 05:50:57 AM »

so you are a dirty guy and wear the same clothes 2 days in a row?

does your maid not do laundry?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: May 18, 2022, 05:53:04 AM »
This isn't a decent lat spread??? And you know damn well we are talking about a rear lat spread you have 67 bodybuilding trophies and not one pic of a rear lat spread? Meanwhile you spent a week calling me out for a rear lat spread I produce one and now you don't have one they all got destroyed??? GTFO
That so called back lat spread aint all that buddy.....in fact it sux.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #498 on: May 18, 2022, 05:54:33 AM »
Instead lets see your front lat spread beat the one I posted above.

I thought so bitch.  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: May 18, 2022, 05:56:22 AM »
you have 67 bodybuilding trophies
And you have none.  LOL :D