Author Topic: Gift to the Haters  (Read 19408 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Gift to the Haters
« Reply #125 on: May 10, 2022, 03:51:35 PM »
Also, you only run the occasional TRT and Zane was no doubt cycling for that photo shoot.  Once again, you win Bryan.

You dont get any credit for claiming to take more or less or training more or less than anyone else

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: May 10, 2022, 03:52:55 PM »
Upper Pecs = none

Narrow = yes

Weak traps

I am also not flexing to show the traps but you can still see veins popping out of them

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: May 10, 2022, 03:55:03 PM »
I am also not flexing to show the traps but you can still see veins popping out of them

Why is your face so bloated?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2022, 03:58:59 PM »
Not hating, but I am 52” around my chest. Well over 60” at my shoulders. And I don’t even train shoulders as I am a shoulder-presser and struggle to keep my delts proportioned to my arms. At 6’2”/245 and an honest 15% I do not consider myself “wide as wide can be”. Perhaps you have a lot of narrow clavicle and friends that you stand next to at the gym? I will attach a photo from a few weeks ago and I feel I look above average but far from brag-worthy.

Great physique!!

I'm guessing you turn a lot of heads walking around in that tank top?

I don't know more than maybe 25 men in my city who have a better physique than you do [bigger/leaner combo].

It's hilarious to me what constitutes "far from brag-worthy" on Getbig, lol.

Top 1% of male development = "far from brag-worthy".  ;D

Or maybe I just live in an out-of-shape city.  :)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #129 on: May 10, 2022, 04:03:39 PM »
Blood Pressure looks great. 7am resting heart rate seems a little high perhaps I will die

I took my blood pressure after a 30-minute walk, where I stopped halfway to go to Wal-Mart. My blood pressure was 122/70, and pulse 98.

My resting heart rate is 52-55 measure by ECG though.

I think the important thing [one of them] is how stable your heart rate is over time. For instance, I can almost always get my heart to under 100BPM, no matter how high it goes.

It all comes down to trade-offs - you are 220-lb and very lean. I'm sure if you dropped to under 180, your heart rate would go down.

It just comes down to - how do you want to live your life?

Anyone would get a high heart rate if they put on enough size!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: May 10, 2022, 04:07:07 PM »
Healy, Why is your face so bloated in the most recent picture? Also, have you up your trt  to 1000 mg yet?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #131 on: May 10, 2022, 04:13:48 PM »
I am sorry but stating simple facts at 44 right now I beat Reeves and Franco when they were 44
What an asinine idiot you are.  LOL  ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #132 on: May 10, 2022, 04:15:31 PM »
Upper Pecs = none

Narrow = yes

Weak traps

I don't think B. Hank is narrow - it's just that people with smaller heads tend look wider, and the inverse is true also.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: May 10, 2022, 04:31:03 PM »
I took my blood pressure after a 30-minute walk, where I stopped halfway to go to Wal-Mart. My blood pressure was 122/70, and pulse 98.

My resting heart rate is 52-55 measure by ECG though.

I think the important thing [one of them] is how stable your heart rate is over time. For instance, I can almost always get my heart to under 100BPM, no matter how high it goes.

It all comes down to trade-offs - you are 220-lb and very lean. I'm sure if you dropped to under 180, your heart rate would go down.

It just comes down to - how do you want to live your life?

Anyone would get a high heart rate if they put on enough size!

Not unless he stopped taking what he's taking and corrected his anemia.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #134 on: May 10, 2022, 04:48:59 PM »
Not unless he stopped taking what he's taking and corrected his anemia parasite infection.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #135 on: May 10, 2022, 05:46:12 PM »
Was this taken at your "TRT doctor" office?   If not...sure looks like a doctors office

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: May 10, 2022, 06:05:29 PM »
Was this taken at your "TRT doctor" office?   If not...sure looks like a doctors office

Tanning room of the gym post back and hamstring workout

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #137 on: May 10, 2022, 06:18:46 PM »
Your titties got a little ying and yang going on. No homo.

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #138 on: May 10, 2022, 06:23:53 PM »
Great physique!!

I'm guessing you turn a lot of heads walking around in that tank top?

I don't know more than maybe 25 men in my city who have a better physique than you do [bigger/leaner combo].

It's hilarious to me what constitutes "far from brag-worthy" on Getbig, lol.

Top 1% of male development = "far from brag-worthy".  ;D

Or maybe I just live in an out-of-shape city.  :)

Well I do appreciate the kind words, I just don’t feel I have anything that justifies me claiming greatness. I am not a real bodybuilder, don’t diet, and would never consider entering a contest. I eat what I want when I want, lift only to stay strong, and mainly focus my training on not getting injured.

Believe it or not I am not flexing for that pic, I was actually taking a pic of my wife (just out of frame except her arm) and she might even be wider at the shoulders than the OP.  I am 50 yrs old and not natural- I pin 50mg of test cyp every 3 days. And I know plenty of guys bigger than me so the OP caught me off guard with his “wide as whatever” comment as he looks quite small and narrow to me. I would equate his physique to Nick from the strength and power channel when he competed. I don’t want to insult him but just my honest opinion.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 10, 2022, 06:49:11 PM »

LMAO. Why is your face so bloated? Your eyes are getting closer and closer together from the bloat. Have you thought about checking your blood pressure?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #140 on: May 10, 2022, 06:51:48 PM »
Well I do appreciate the kind words, I just don’t feel I have anything that justifies me claiming greatness. I am not a real bodybuilder, don’t diet, and would never consider entering a contest. I eat what I want when I want, lift only to stay strong, and mainly focus my training on not getting injured.

Believe it or not I am not flexing for that pic, I was actually taking a pic of my wife (just out of frame except her arm) and she might even be wider at the shoulders than the OP.  I am 50 yrs old and not natural- I pin 50mg of test cyp every 3 days. And I know plenty of guys bigger than me so the OP caught me off guard with his “wide as whatever” comment as he looks quite small and narrow to me. I would equate his physique to Nick from the strength and power channel when he competed. I don’t want to insult him but just my honest opinion.

Your physique does not look anything close to 50 years old, lol.

As a test, I bet I could show it to ten people, and they would agree with that.

Sure, maybe you aren't an actual competing bodybuilder, and maybe I like in a strange place, but there are very few men where I live who have your level of size and leanness. Possibly a couple of dozen. Certainly no more.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #141 on: May 10, 2022, 07:15:55 PM »
If shit were music, bhanky is our weegro Brozart.  Given that his lies and hilariously unfounded suppositions regarding his pathetically underwhelming physique are plastered throughout these forums like cheap posters meant for the morally indignant such as he,  one supposes him to be the Joe Weider... the Schmozart of Getbig.

Steve Reeves was and remains the epitome of what a genuine physical culturist  should strive for.    bhanky's build is something lusted after by flies and dung beetles. Frank Zane has gone on record as choosing Reeves as his personal inspiration.

bhanky is his own manly model, for nowhere else can he find true purpose but in the mirror of his mind.  bhanky is like unto a car alarm in that he makes a LOT of noise and no one of reason pays any heed.   At all.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: May 10, 2022, 07:43:29 PM »
Tanning room of the gym post back and hamstring workout

Where is your left bicep?

You should try site injections if you don’t want to do seo.

Some suspension before you train arms.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: May 10, 2022, 08:09:00 PM »
Where is your left bicep?

You should try site injections if you don’t want to do seo.

Some suspension before you train arms.

Good suggestion. Although I suspect you've maybe mentioned the wrong arm?

Tricep needs some attention too.

Here is some inspiration

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: May 11, 2022, 03:00:55 AM »

Here is some inspiration

Great catch,

Healy a little seo in both bicep/ triceps will have you looking large and Incharge inside your home.

Considering you have agoraphobia and cannot leave the house.

You will achieve your lifelong goal of being the most Jacked person in the room.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: May 11, 2022, 05:04:09 AM »

I am wide circumference is also measuring your thickness at 245lbs you are thick you are not wider than me

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 11, 2022, 05:05:48 AM »
If shit were music, bhanky is our weegro Brozart.  Given that his lies and hilariously unfounded suppositions regarding his pathetically underwhelming physique are plastered throughout these forums like cheap posters meant for the morally indignant such as he,  one supposes him to be the Joe Weider... the Schmozart of Getbig.

Steve Reeves was and remains the epitome of what a genuine physical culturist  should strive for.    bhanky's build is something lusted after by flies and dung beetles. Frank Zane has gone on record as choosing Reeves as his personal inspiration.

bhanky is his own manly model, for nowhere else can he find true purpose but in the mirror of his mind.  bhanky is like unto a car alarm in that he makes a LOT of noise and no one of reason pays any heed.   At all.

Dude you are on crutches so I am still light years ahead of you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 11, 2022, 05:07:27 AM »

Here is some inspiration

If you jackasses want to inject shit into your arms have at it. I have stated my opinion on the matter many times fucking lame as lame can be.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: May 11, 2022, 05:27:32 AM »
If you jackasses want to inject shit into your arms have at it. I have stated my opinion on the matter many times fucking lame as lame can be.

so where do you pin your 500 mg of testerone?

surly, its not your legs

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #149 on: May 11, 2022, 05:54:53 AM »
Narrow folks like bhank will never stand next to anyone in their pictures. It’s a defense mechanism that is used in an attempt to hide their narrow body.

I remember when he stood in front of a miniature cupboard-like door... and he pretended that it was a normal sized door. 🤣

When a person starts telling lies about ‘doors’, it’s a sign that they have some psychological hang-ups