Author Topic: Gift to the Haters  (Read 19510 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Gift to the Haters
« Reply #225 on: May 12, 2022, 03:17:45 PM »
I am 210 in the pic am empty

Ya okay

No pic no video

All bs like your charges being dropped.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #226 on: May 12, 2022, 03:29:26 PM »

pics r looking better, but could b improved

your pics have a high degree of distortion

elevate the camera (not phone) to chest level, use a timer and back further away... that will provide a more accurate image

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #227 on: May 12, 2022, 03:35:19 PM »

pics r looking better, but could b improved

I don't have a camera and I just make faces when I flex cant help it my face doesn't look like a bobble doll in a regular photo. This is from Sunday notice jawline no double chin no bloating I honestly just make funny faces when I flex. Even my girlfriend laughs at it but I don't actually look like that.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: May 12, 2022, 03:36:35 PM »
Ya okay

No pic no video

All bs like your charges being dropped.

My pic speaks for me at this point go ahead and pretend I am small and out of shape we all know different. You guys have to use photoshopped old pics of me at this point to even make up an issue.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: May 12, 2022, 03:45:33 PM »
My pic speaks for me at this point go ahead and pretend I am small and out of shape we all know different. You guys have to use photoshopped old pics of me at this point to even make up an issue.

You still haven’t explained why the selfie O ring light in the back?

Why would one need selfie lighting in an office?? ???

We have seen the state of your office. The blinds are tattered and don’t do their job.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #230 on: May 12, 2022, 03:46:23 PM »
We need to see a side triceps and side chest from the right side......a front and back lat spread....ab and thigh pose and a hands on hips MM done correctly.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: May 12, 2022, 04:12:11 PM »
We need to see a side triceps and side chest from the right side......a front and back lat spread....ab and thigh pose and a hands on hips MM done correctly.

Krankenstein complained yesterday all I do is the same old MM pic and that was my only good pose so I did a side tricep instead today. I think my side tricep looks good. You know in a contest you can pic which side to do the side chest and the side tricep you dont have to do both. how many poses do you guys want a day you say I do too many now you ask for more

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: May 12, 2022, 04:15:00 PM »
Krankenstein complained yesterday all I do is the same old MM pic and that was my only good pose so I did a side tricep instead today. I think my side tricep looks good. You know in a contest you can pic which side to do the side chest and the side tricep you dont have to do both. how many poses do you guys want a day you say I do too many now you ask for more
CORRECTION - YOU DO HAVE TO DO BOTH.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: May 12, 2022, 04:18:58 PM »
CORRECTION - YOU DO HAVE TO DO BOTH.

No you dont wtf are you talking about they call for a side tricep or side chest they absolutely do not call left or right it is the competitors  choice. Maybe in 1920 it was different. They even call for your favorite most muscular you can hit any variation you want

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: May 12, 2022, 04:23:45 PM »
Also really instead of admitting I look awesome in the left side tricep pose after a conplaont I just did MM you start demanding other poses. Its like the 2000 pose round challenge where Badel Beat Ronnie just calling out the same pose again and again. Why not admit I look awesome in this pose before  you start hypothesizing I might not in another. I mean shir thats your response lets see a different pose how about damn thats a good pose.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #235 on: May 12, 2022, 04:31:14 PM »
Its pretty sad you have to photoshop my pic to find a flaw Hater. Again absolutely undeniably lean and jacked

Can't you jack off before these selfies that way your morning wood-healy doesn't take away from your Demayo-esque triceps?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: May 12, 2022, 04:31:17 PM »
Also really instead of admitting I look awesome in the left side tricep pose after a conplaont I just did MM you start demanding other poses. Its like the 2000 pose round challenge where Badel Beat Ronnie just calling out the same pose again and again. Why not admit I look awesome in this pose before  you start hypothesizing I might not in another. I mean shir thats your response lets see a different pose how about damn thats a good pose.
How about you look pretty good.....now try the poses I mentioned and let`s see how good you look.

You expect me to tell you that you look great when you have always put down my pics.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: May 12, 2022, 04:35:26 PM »
Who tells you this nonsense? TRT is healthy for an aging male

Do you have an example of a non aging male or anyone/anything that is not aging?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: May 12, 2022, 04:39:04 PM »

What doctor prescribes 500 mg of TRT year round?

I'm guessing Dr PJ Braun or PHD Nick Trigili.

Or perhaps the late great Dr. John Oregan.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #239 on: May 12, 2022, 05:25:40 PM »

Complaining would mean that I actually wanted you to take a pic.  I was pointing out that you only do a certain pose.  You cherry pick.  Actually in a contest you don't get to choose.  I can't count how many times I hear "quarter turn to the right" followed by a the head judge calling out a pose.

Oh, and you can't find ANY post where people are you for more pics.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: May 12, 2022, 05:33:38 PM »

Ab and thigh are best when all cut up legs are smoother now. I have done enough MM its a decent pose for me any variation. The front lat spread and rear lat spread are the harder poses as dont get to show biceps like front or rear double bicep. Also the rear is going to show hamstrings if a full pose. I start doing pullups outside when the weather gets nice. Back spread will be ready sometime this summer but that is a size pose not that big yet and still have winter bacne need some summer sun and salt first. Front is tough as I have to be careful how I flex the pec but just because I dont do it doesnt mean it is horrible tried it after back the other day. But regardless I have more than one pose I like my front double, side chest and tricep, MM all decent now and abs and thigh when leaner. The back poses are tough as show back of legs need either serious condition or size for those.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: May 12, 2022, 05:35:04 PM »
Complaining would mean that I actually wanted you to take a pic.  I was pointing out that you only do a certain pose.  You cherry pick.  Actually in a contest you don't get to choose.  I can't count how many times I hear "quarter turn to the right" followed by a the head judge calling out a pose.

Oh, and you can't find ANY post where people are you for more pics.

Wes literally just asked for more pics twice and am I not doing a different pose here it's a side tricep not a MM

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: May 12, 2022, 05:36:41 PM »
Ab and thigh are best when all cut up legs are smoother now. I have done enough MM its a decent pose for me any variation. The front lat spread and rear lat spread are the harder poses as dont get to show biceps like front or rear double bicep. Also the rear is going to show hamstrings if a full pose. I start doing pullups outside when the weather gets nice. Back spread will be ready sometime this summer but that is a size pose not that big yet and still have winter bacne need some summer sun and salt first. Front is tough as I have to be careful how I flex the pec but just because I dont do it doesnt mean it is horrible tried it after back the other day. But regardless I have more than one pose I like my front double, side chest and tricep, MM all decent now and abs and thigh when leaner. The back poses are tough as show back of legs need either serious condition or size for those.

For someone who first came on this forum, saying they knew nothing about Bodybuilding.

you have an awful lot of knowledge of the Bodybuilding world. Including the challenge round.

More lies from Healy.

You basically came on the forum. Trying to act like you knew nothing about bodybuilding. To try and sell your physique and get validation that you so desperately seek.

In actuality, you were running gear and have been following bodybuilding your entire life. And this is what your physique looks like? Smashed assholes with diarrhea.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: May 12, 2022, 05:37:43 PM »
You have also skated around the question of why a grown man would have an O-ring selfie light in his office?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: May 12, 2022, 05:40:07 PM »

You have a resting HR of 120 and bad labs on your bloodwork including anemia. 500 mg of test is not healthy for you.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: May 12, 2022, 05:44:25 PM »
Wes literally just asked for more pics twice and am I not doing a different pose here it's a side tricep not a MM

Wes likes you.....I don't. 

I do like your standing relaxed pose

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: May 12, 2022, 05:52:56 PM »

*cough* *cough* test bacne *cough* *cough*

Excuse-o-meter 2000 on all of that.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: May 12, 2022, 06:00:20 PM »
For someone who first came on this forum, saying they knew nothing about Bodybuilding.

you have an awful lot of knowledge of the Bodybuilding world. Including the challenge round.

More lies from Healy.

You basically came on the forum. Trying to act like you knew nothing about bodybuilding. To try and sell your physique and get validation that you so desperately seek.

In actuality, you were running gear and have been following bodybuilding your entire life. And this is what your physique looks like? Smashed assholes with diarrhea.

I look awesome anyway you slice it you know it I know it the debate is over

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: May 12, 2022, 06:01:33 PM »
Wes likes you.....I don't. 

I do like your standing relaxed pose

Yeah again you have to photoshop my pocs becasue we both know I destroy yours this debate is over I am done I have proved the  Haters wrong

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: May 12, 2022, 06:01:45 PM »
I look awesome anyway you slice it you know it I know it the debate is over

So you admit to originally lying when you first joined the forum.

Trying to impress random strangers online by claiming you are natural and never followed bodybuilding.