Author Topic: In defense of Bhanks  (Read 6354 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
In defense of Bhanks
« on: May 21, 2022, 12:26:37 PM »
I'm in a generous mood today.  While working out this morning, the thought occurred to me that despite all the faults and issues, Bhanks is one of us.  As compared to all the random losers who never pick up a weight, never diet for a show, never take any real steps to better themselves physically and plod along like sheep and lemmings, Bhanks and I do have a lot in common.  Me, you, and everyone else reading or posting here.  Just a perspective that occured to me, in the gym of all places.

But I still am stuck with the conundrum of: If I was stuck with one other person on a desert island, would I choose Bhanks or some random person chosen from a phone book?  While I think I could tolerate and get along with almost any random person, I think Bhanks would drive me crazy.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: In defense of Bhanks
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2022, 12:33:59 PM »
I'm in a generous mood today.  While working out this morning, the thought occurred to me that despite all the faults and issues, Bhanks is one of us.  As compared to all the random losers who never pick up a weight, never diet for a show, never take any real steps to better themselves physically and plod along like sheep and lemmings, Bhanks and I do have a lot in common.  Me, you, and everyone else reading or posting here.  Just a perspective that occured to me, in the gym of all places.

But I still am stuck with the conundrum of: If I was stuck with one other person on a desert island, would I choose Bhanks or some random person chosen from a phone book?  While I think I could tolerate and get along with almost any random person, I think Bhanks would drive me crazy.

Agreed.

Besides whatever nonsense is going on between Josh and bhanks (which I think is nothing), bhanks brings entertainment. He knows how to roll with the punches and there have been many while on this site. bhanks also has a following with a good number of members being loyal and appreciative of his efforts.

I have no qualms with bhanks and appreciate him. I do not condone any notions of going after family. I do not agree with bringing his son, girlfriend or ex-girlfriends into the mix. You want to critique bhanks' physique, have at it, but leave the family off limits.

Also, a big deal in my eyes....FOR AS MUCH AS PEOPLE GO AFTER HIS FAMILY, NOT ONCE HAS BHANKS SENT ME A PM ASKING FOR PEOPLE TO BE BANNED OR MATERIAL TO BE REMOVED. That takes a lot and for that I am cool with the guy. Another guy that never asks for anything to be removed is Shizzo (there's your shoutout big guy).

"1"

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2022, 12:34:17 PM »
you think about him when you go to the gym?

who thinks of people they never met on a internet forum?

out doing things?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2022, 01:10:42 PM »
He’s a bodybuilder and this is a bodybuilding site! ……. period  (def brings entertainment and livens shit up around here!)

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2022, 01:15:52 PM »
He’s a bodybuilder and this is a bodybuilding site! ……. period  (def brings entertainment and livens shit up around here!)

it sure is a bodybuilding site

i dont think 90 percent here realize that

anyone who does bodybuild or compete gets endless bulshit about how bad they look by a gaggle of freaks who never leave their house

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2022, 01:26:59 PM »
One difference is that Bhanks is dying of internal organs failure and hasn't noticed despite every effort to show him the inevitable.
$

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2022, 01:57:48 PM »

Lord Have Mercy

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2022, 02:03:06 PM »
Team bhanks

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2022, 02:29:47 PM »
Bhanks, 2nd toughest guy on the board (after Josh)...

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2022, 02:46:15 PM »
I don’t mind him. He’s a troll whether he’s trying to be one or not. I respect his dedication to the iron game and resilience to his haters but also frown upon his extensive rap sheet and lies. He at least brings entertainment and material to the board everyday. That’s dedication (and narcissism?)  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2022, 02:57:42 PM »

anyone who does bodybuild or compete gets endless bulshit about how bad they look by a gaggle of freaks who never leave their house
Bullshit. Muscle Matters, Bigro, SC, krank and more are guys with great physiques that compete. Difference is they don't act like complete, arrogant, self absorbed twats like your bff bhank does.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2022, 03:22:35 PM »
Agreed.

Besides whatever nonsense is going on between Josh and bhanks (which I think is nothing), bhanks brings entertainment. He knows how to roll with the punches and there have been many while on this site. bhanks also has a following with a good number of members being loyal and appreciative of his efforts.

I have no qualms with bhanks and appreciate him. I do not condone any notions of going after family. I do not agree with bringing his son, girlfriend or ex-girlfriends into the mix. You want to critique bhanks' physique, have at it, but leave the family off limits.

Also, a big deal in my eyes....FOR AS MUCH AS PEOPLE GO AFTER HIS FAMILY, NOT ONCE HAS BHANKS SENT ME A PM ASKING FOR PEOPLE TO BE BANNED OR MATERIAL TO BE REMOVED. That takes a lot and for that I am cool with the guy. Another guy that never asks for anything to be removed is Shizzo (there's your shoutout big guy).

"1"

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2022, 03:28:25 PM »
Bhanks, 2nd toughest guy on the board (after Josh)...

yes tough guys beg their government to feed them

clothe them

shelter them

beg people on poker forums to hire them

tough as nails bro

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2022, 03:29:07 PM »
Bullshit. Muscle Matters, Bigro, SC, krank and more are guys with great physiques that compete. Difference is they don't act like complete, arrogant, self absorbed twats like your bff bhank does.

arent you q ueer?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2022, 03:50:10 PM »

Thanks for that but I think you forgot that I joined the crossfit cult a few years back.  Yeah, I used to compete...I am in shape but bodybuilding in the past for me as I enjoy crossfit now.  While I can't see myself ever competing again with bodybuilding, I do give credit to those who don the thong for the stage in hopes of giving the schmoes a show....something crossfit doesn't have...which I compete in now.

I know bhanks hates the way I train (which is crossfit by the way) and will poke fun at it.  Thats part of the reason I give him shit.

Oh, I did I mention I am more into crossfit now?

(if the humor is lost on anyone....you are hopeless)

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2022, 03:55:28 PM »
Thanks for that but I think you forgot that I joined the crossfit cult a few years back.  Yeah, I used to compete...I am in shape but bodybuilding in the past for me as I enjoy crossfit now.  While I can't see myself ever competing again with bodybuilding, I do give credit to those who don the thong for the stage in hopes of giving the schmoes a show....something crossfit doesn't have...which I compete in now.

I know bhanks hates the way I train (which is crossfit by the way) and will poke fun at it.  Thats part of the reason I give him shit.

It’s good to hear you’re still bodybuilding and never once thought about doing crossfit. I hope you do well at your next thong show!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2022, 03:59:05 PM »
It’s good to hear you’re still bodybuilding and never once thought about doing crossfit. I hope you do well at your next thong show!

Waging war with the iron is not something you just walk away from. 

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2022, 04:00:15 PM »

Can I second that - those guys that do the kipping thing are just.... ugh... ::)

;D
T

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2022, 04:04:48 PM »
Waging war with the iron is not something you just walk away from.

Agreed. I’m only 37, but I’ve already started shopping for my burial thong

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2022, 06:15:23 PM »
it sure is a bodybuilding site

i dont think 90 percent here realize that

Truth

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2022, 06:17:03 PM »
Agreed. I’m only 37, but I’ve already starting shopping for my burial thong

"Burial thong".  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2022, 06:31:06 PM »
Other than working out, I have zero in common with bhanks and I would prefer to keep it that way.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2022, 06:32:17 PM »
arent you q ueer?
Are you asking for a date, epic is a fag?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2022, 06:32:24 PM »
Other than working out, I have zero in common with bhanks and I would prefer to keep it that way.

Says the Bitch using my face as his profile pic you want some signed used undergarments freak

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2022, 06:38:28 PM »

BIGRO has me beat he has freak legs no argument there. Muscle Matters is a tiny 160lb twat. SC is actually in great shape but as far as size and muscularity given our height its probably about the same he may be a little smaller than me as well. He doesn't show full pics so hard to say. Krank claims to be a pro drug free bodybuilder bwhaha I am bigger than him by at least 20lbs of lean tissue and yeah Krank acts like an ass and is as gay as taffin photoshopping other mens pics with female bodyparts fucking weirdo