Author Topic: tom cruise, top gun: maverick... boycott!  (Read 3528 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
tom cruise, top gun: maverick... boycott!
« on: May 22, 2022, 05:01:05 PM »
SICKENING and unbelievable that so so many in the public still STILL support this man whose the public face of a evil abusive cult AND a dead beat father!...

Do so many not have a ounce of integrity, decency, character, honor or empathy as long as little ole them are entertained by a movie star and for 2 hours?.... What if cruise was the public face of the KKK? would that matter to any of them either?..

who in their right mind supports a man who thinks any and all who are not in his cult are "degraded beings" and "silly wogs" 2 terms that are on the level of the "N" word!... LITERALLY insulting them, laughing at them and wants to take their/our money?

Sure, many are still ignorant on what cruise is involved in (which is in itself surprising by now in 2022!) but even when you try to inform them, they don't care, they don't want to know!

HOW DID PEOPLE get so apathetic and self absorbed and celebrity worshipping pathologically so??...

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: tom cruise, top gun: maverick... boycott!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2022, 05:07:53 PM »
We want to be entertained! We want another beach volleyball scene! (Nh)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2022, 05:11:33 PM »

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2022, 05:41:23 PM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2022, 05:45:01 PM »

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2022, 07:56:20 PM »
movies go straight to hbo or netflix now

no one gives a shit about movies

nor should they

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2022, 08:01:27 PM »
Maverick is supersonic, I’ll be there in 30 seconds.
a

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2022, 08:26:22 PM »
Tom,

Remember when you said your niece's boyfriend's 65-year-old grandfather died of Covid, and that was your "proof" of Covid being a scary virus?

I laughed my ass off.

So you know ONE old fuck who died, and that's proof of a lethal pandemic?

I'm getting scared.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2022, 08:29:16 PM »
Covid. HAHHAHAHHAHA!
a

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2022, 09:38:40 PM »
Covid. HAHHAHAHHAHA!

Haha.  ;D

You're great, Tom!

As for Tom in the OP - I really have no animosity for anyone on here [one main exception], and I don't want to be on bad terms with anyone, but maybe some of American Democrat Getbiggers don't understand that Canada basically had a 2-year lockdown.

Totally messed up my mental state, and so I take seriously anyone who support the plandemic joke [credit to Fortress for that term].

American Democrats take for granted that they have a constitutionally guaranteed second amendment. We have no such safeguard from government overreach here in Canada.

But look at Tom's utterly asinine comment here about the plandemic joke:

my niece's boyfriend's grandfather got covid and passed, he was only 65 and had no prior issues of any kind..

my sister got covid 60 years old and recovered thankfully, still recovering in fact, as she had multiple symptoms..

LOL!!!!!

WOW, I'M SO SCARED, TOM [from the OP].

Tommy:

Thanks for being a voice of reason on here.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2022, 09:46:05 PM »
What if cruise was the public face of the KKK? would that matter to any of them either?..

You're asking this on Getbig?  ::)

Look Tom - I'm not "racist", in that I don't pre-judge anyone based on their race. I judge individuals as individuals. Wiggs is one of my lifetime favourite people. It just about brought a tear to my eye when he came back.

And even though the feeling is not mutual, I am a big fan of Vince Goodrum. He is great for breaking news, inside information on bodybuilding, and I personally consider him a great asset to the board.

Both Wiggs and Vince would make great neighbours. Wiggs' uncle also drove me around Las Vegas all day to find camera equipment one year.

I do, however, judge groups as groups. So with that said, did you know that 93% of Black murders are Black-on-Black?

It's sad that the Black community has this gang/drug problem. A lot of innocent Black men have died as a result. This is even happening in MY CITY, where Black gangs have now taken over the coke scene here.

What I'm saying is this:

The KKK? TOM, REALLY?

Yeah, all those KKK murders happening every year.  ::)

God, do liberals live on MARS?

No one here is concerned about the KKK, Tom.

Also, what are you suggesting? That Getbig supports Cancel Culture?

Tom, this isn't r/bodybuilding.

Might you be confusing Getbig for some far left fitness message board?

You want us to stop watching Tom Cruise movies because he's part of a religion that you as a leftist is intolerant of [what ISN'T the left intolerant of]?

No, Tom - most of us don't care.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2022, 10:49:43 PM »
All Tom Cruise movie were great if you were an eighties kid cuz you grew up with his shitty flicks.....but if not,they sucked balls bigtime.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2022, 10:56:44 PM »
We want to be entertained! We want another beach volleyball scene! (Nh)

I think it's beach football this time (from the trailer).  Also it looks to be a Pro-America movie, hopefully not burdened down with all that woke crap, which is why many are hoping to see it.  We'll see.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2022, 11:39:58 PM »
How is he a deadbeat father and what's this cult?
SICKENING and unbelievable that so so many in the public still STILL support this man whose the public face of a evil abusive cult AND a dead beat father!...

Do so many not have a ounce of integrity, decency, character, honor or empathy as long as little ole them are entertained by a movie star and for 2 hours?.... What if cruise was the public face of the KKK? would that matter to any of them either?..

who in their right mind supports a man who thinks any and all who are not in his cult are "degraded beings" and "silly wogs" 2 terms that are on the level of the "N" word!... LITERALLY insulting them, laughing at them and wants to take their/our money?

Sure, many are still ignorant on what cruise is involved in (which is in itself surprising by now in 2022!) but even when you try to inform them, they don't care, they don't want to know!

HOW DID PEOPLE get so apathetic and self absorbed and celebrity worshipping pathologically so??...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2022, 02:36:02 AM »

He's not a deadbeat dad. His wife took off and hid for years and didn't allow him contact with his daughter. She should have been charged with kidnapping.

His religion has nothing to do with his acting and doesn't matter one bit. Most of the anti Scientology stuff is from disgruntled ex members who are obsessed with taking it down like Leah Remini.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2022, 05:02:00 AM »
Actual veterans knew what a total shit movie "Top Gun" was.  This one will only be more implausible and fake, and of course, more woke.

TC is a midget phaggot whose death will warm my heart.
~

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2022, 05:19:22 AM »
He's not a deadbeat dad. His wife took off and hid for years and didn't allow him contact with his daughter. She should have been charged with kidnapping.

His religion has nothing to do with his acting and doesn't matter one bit. Most of the anti Scientology stuff is from disgruntled ex members who are obsessed with taking it down like Leah Remini.

Hi Tom  ;D

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2022, 05:25:02 AM »
Matt?....

I never posted to "scare people" ... however, Covid was and is real, in fact, I'm recovering right now from covid pneumonia and I did everything right and I still got it! That is all I ever mentioned about covid and those who are related to me so it was never not real...

second, my use of the KKK was a analogy, nothing more. If cruise was the public face of the KKK or any other evil organization, would people still not care? and if not why not? Because they should! People don't care that they are contributing to a cult and that this same cult is LITERALLY laughing at and insulting them (and wants their money too?!) by the terms they call ALL OF US who are not in the cult...

WHo would be okay with this? " yeah, call me a so and so on the level of using the "N" word and abuse (financially, emotionally, physically) members, ex-members and stalk and criticize and sue and attack critics, don't care that THE WIFE of the leader has not been seen in public for over 12 years and counting, the mysterious deaths and missing persons,  but yeah, i'll keep on supporting the public face of it all, because hey, i just want to be entertained for 2 hours? who cares about those OTHER people"??!

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2022, 05:35:08 AM »
Hench: cruise is the public face of the evil scam abusive cult that is scientology! they are literally a combination of north korea, organized crime, pyramid money scheme scam, country club of the have and have nots, and self help mumbo jumbo nonsense created by l. ron hubbard, a flunked out college,  pathological liar, bigamist, mentally insane man who wanted to be someone and become wealthy hence the "religion" angle, who main claim to fame before creating scientology was a science fiction/pulp fiction writer....

humble narcissist: i suggest you do the homework on what happened with cruise and katie holmes. Cruise did not even FIGHT for half custody, much less full custody? Why would someone with all the power in the relationship not do this??? HE was given "generous" visitation rights and has never used them? Because? NO ONE, NO ONE could prevent anyone from seeing their child if they really wanted to, so the whole holmes isn't allowing him or "kidnapped" their child is a ridiculous statement, it just is....Never mind, there is also the fact that his cult has a "disconnection policy" and holmes and their daughter Suri, are now considered by cruise and his cult as "sp's" and "pt's"...

Cruise only pays the court ordered child support and nothing more.. YEARS ago during a lawsuit against "in touch" magazine, cruise ON THE STAND AND UNDER OATH, declared he already hadn't seen Suri in months. Because??? and that was well over 8 years ago...

and i'm sorry, but who we are as persons and what we are involved in, is MORE important and SUPPOSE TO BE! more important than what we do for a living!..

and No, the mountain of information from around the world, countries actually banning or severely limiting scientology and many critics, documentaries, news reports, books and articles written by THOSE NEVER IN SCIENTOLOGY I MIGHT ADD are way more than your suggestion of it's only a few disgruntled ex-members and leah remini speaking out against it! They have actually have lost more members over the years than they have members now! And of course, this cult even lies about how many members they have!.. Currently the best estimates is 20 thousand true members worldwide, down from their heyday of 20 years ago, with 100 thousand worldwide! this cult tells their members they have millions and millions of members around the world!...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2022, 05:54:47 AM »
I never gave Tom Cruise much thought. Good to know someone is keeping a close eye on him.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2022, 06:02:01 AM »
Actual veterans knew what a total shit movie "Top Gun" was.  This one will only be more implausible and fake, and of course, more woke.

TC is a midget phaggot whose death will warm my heart.

I’m too close for missiles! I’m switching to guns!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2022, 07:03:20 AM »
I never gave Tom Cruise much thought. Good to know someone is keeping a close eye on him.

I thought he was a bit of a bully in Collateral but then I realised he was just acting....

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2022, 07:39:05 AM »
My wife and I will be going to see the new movie and I'll be wearing my Iceman t shirt 8)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2022, 08:42:40 AM »
Jenn Connelly is in it. Dig the broad.

Midget Man will be Mav-ing it up like there’s no tomorrow, I bet.

He’s a complete loon.