Author Topic: 2021 Bodybuilder Deaths  (Read 2088 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
2021 Bodybuilder Deaths
« on: June 07, 2022, 01:23:38 PM »
35 bodybuilders, male and female who died in 2021.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: 2021 Bodybuilder Deaths
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2022, 01:26:03 PM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2022, 01:33:52 PM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2022, 01:35:58 PM »
We now know that PrimeHomosexual can count.
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2022, 02:29:33 PM »
We now know that PrimeHomosexual can count.

Prime said that people like me who aren't scared of Covid may be eating our words down the road.

So...it's been a quarter of a decade...when am I dying?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2022, 03:13:59 PM »
Prime said that people like me who aren't scared of Covid may be eating our words down the road.

Hopefully not until you've been saved.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2022, 03:15:00 PM »

Prime is the type of guy afraid of his own shadow, typical lib pussy.
T

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2022, 03:41:32 PM »
Prime is the type of guy afraid of his own shadow, typical lib pussy.

They really are gutless, nutless cry-baby cowards.

"Govern me harder baby"!!   ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2022, 05:43:30 PM »
Some people say Prime is ‘afraid of his own shadow’, 'gutless', and 'nutless' (which is half true since he's only got one nut). The rest may be true or may not be, depending on whose perspective we are talking about.

Prime's main worry with COVID was getting pneumonia because he's had it many times during his lifetime. He was also concerned a little because he has asthma. Although he's an old man and old folks tend to get sicker with COVID, he wasn't too concerned about that.

He thought it made sense to take some precautions against COVID. He stayed home more, mainly because theaters, restaurants, and gyms were shutdown. When he went out, he wore a mask where mandated even though he has issues with claustrophobia which cause him anxiety and the feeling of not being able to breath. So, he was vaccinated twice plus had the first booster shot.

Prime caught COVID last February. The first week after testing positive wasn't too bad. Mainly, he was kind of tired feeling, had a cough and sinus problems, but no upset stomach or headaches. The cough didn't go away nor did the sinus infection. After about a month of walking around hacking and blowing dried blood clots out of his sinuses, he went to the doctor. His doctor told him he had pneumococcal pneumonia. He prescribed amoxicillin after two weeks he still had pneumonia. His doctor prescribed amoxicillin again. This time Prime gradually coughed less and less and the blood clots waned.

So here it is June, almost 6 months since Prime had COVID. His hearing which wasn’t great before is now much worse. He has inner ear problems including tinnitus, balance issues and says when he speaks it sounds to him like he's talking underwater or somewhere off in the distance. These problems may or may not be related to his experience with COVID.  Turns out inner ear problems like these can result from a sinus infection. Next month, he has an appointment with an ear, nose, and throat doctor. He’s decided to wait before getting another booster, and new hearing aides.

Prime doesn’t believe he is ‘chickenshit’ just reasonably cautious.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2022, 05:51:55 PM »
Some people say Prime is ‘afraid of his own shadow’. This may be true or may not be.

Prime's main worry with COVID was getting pneumonia because he's had it many times during his lifetime. He was also concerned a little because he has asthma. Although he's an old man and old folks tend to get sicker with COVID, he wasn't too concerned about that.

He thought it made sense to take some precautions against COVID. He stayed home more mainly because theaters, restaurants and gyms were shutdown. When he went out, he wore a mask where mandated even though he has issues with claustrophobia which causes anxiety and the feeling of not being able to breath. He was vaccinated twice plus had the first booster shot.

Prime caught COVID last February. The first week after testing positive wasn't too bad. Mainly, he was kind of tired feeling, had a cough and sinus problems, but no upset stomach or headaches. The cough didn't go away nor did the sinus infection. After about a month of walking around hacking and blowing dried blood clots out of his sinuses, he went to the doctor. His doctor told him he had pneumococcal pneumonia. He prescribed amoxicillin after two weeks he was still had pneumonia. His doctor prescribed amoxicillin again. This time Prime gradually coughed less and less and the blood clots waned.

So here it is June, almost 6 months since Prime had COVID. His hearing which wasn’t great before is now much worse. He has inner ear problems including tinnitus and balance issues. These problems may or may not be related to his experience with COVID.  Turns out inner ear problems can result from a sinus infection. Next month, he has an appointment with an ear, nose, and throat doctor. He’s decided to wait before getting another booster.

With respect, even at your age, Covid isn't a concern.

You had about a 1 in 67 chance of dying of Covid, even during its peak lethality in the First Wave.

While not nothing, those odds are nothing worth overly worrying about.

Since my odds of dying were more like 1 in 67,000, it made your comments directed to my demographic wildly inappropriate.

I wish I could just forget the dumb stuff you and liberals are doing - but I can't. I should probably work towards the ability to live and let live.

But I can't. It is what it is.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2022, 06:09:35 PM »
With respect, even at your age, Covid isn't a concern.

You had about a 1 in 67 chance of dying of Covid, even during its peak lethality in the First Wave.

While not nothing, those odds are nothing worth overly worrying about.

Since my odds of dying were more like 1 in 67,000, it made your comments directed to my demographic wildly inappropriate.

I wish I could just forget the dumb stuff you and liberals are doing - but I can't. I should probably work towards the ability to live and let live.

But I can't. It is what it is.

What is overly worrying? Taking a few precautions is a sensible thing to do. It has nothing to do with worrying or obsessing over something like you frequently do.

You are right Matt, you 'should probably work towards the ability to live and let live', and get over what people say that bothers you.

Believe it or not, there are worse things than dying. Maybe you will understand this when you get to be my age or personally live with and love someone who for decades was chronically, miserably, and eventually acutely ill.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2022, 06:26:38 PM »
Fixed.

That figure is wrong because Covid is not a PRIMARY cause of death.

It's more like 1 in 100, as a primary cause.

If you include a Covid+ PCR test within 28 days prior to death as being a "secondary" cause of death - then you could say 1 in 6.

OAK, question for you:

If I test positive on a PCR test while having no symptoms, then die from a diabetic coma 28 days from now, does it make any sense at all to call Covid a cause of death?

Even a secondary cause of death?

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "The trial was RIGGED....send me your MONEY!!"
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2022, 06:37:20 PM »

If you include a Covid+ PCR test within 28 days prior to death as being a "secondary" cause of death - then you could say 1 in 6.

OAK, question for you:

If I test positive on a PCR test while having no symptoms, then die from a diabetic coma 28 days from now, does it make any sense at all to call Covid a cause of death?

Are you referring to this story?

😉

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2022, 06:49:39 PM »
Are you referring to this story?

😉

LOL!!!!

That category of deaths, yes.

If I get Covid, but die of cancer two weeks later, when I was already Stage IV before even getting Covid, you can't call that a Covid death.

Let alone when the person didn't even have Covid symptoms, but only had a positive PCR test.

So once you adjust for all that fraud, the true odds of dying directly of Covid are probably around 1 in 100.

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2022, 12:02:26 AM »
Normally, when someone actually replies to one of Primemuscle's shit posts, it makes his day. But when Matt replies, it makes his hole weak.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2022, 12:34:04 AM »
Normally, when someone actually replies to one of Primemuscle's shit posts, it makes his day. But when Matt replies, it makes his hole weak.

LMAO... Mo, still killing it!

New legend...  :D

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2022, 12:54:08 AM »
LMAO... Mo, still killing it!

New legend...  :D
Will make me laugh whole week ;D

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2022, 01:05:57 AM »
Some people say Prime is ‘afraid of his own shadow’, 'gutless', and 'nutless' (which is half true since he's only got one nut). The rest may be true or may not be, depending on whose perspective we are talking about.

He thought it made sense to take some precautions against COVID. He stayed home more, mainly because theaters, restaurants, and gyms were shutdown. When he went out, he wore a mask where mandated even though he has issues with claustrophobia which cause him anxiety and the feeling of not being able to breath. So, he was vaccinated twice plus had the first booster shot.

Prime caught COVID last February. The first week after testing positive wasn't too bad. Mainly, he was kind of tired feeling, had a cough and sinus problems, but no upset stomach or headaches. The cough didn't go away nor did the sinus infection. After about a month of walking around hacking and blowing dried blood clots out of his sinuses, he went to the doctor. His doctor told him he had pneumococcal pneumonia. He prescribed amoxicillin after two weeks he still had pneumonia. His doctor prescribed amoxicillin again. This time Prime gradually coughed less and less and the blood clots waned.

So here it is June, almost 6 months since Prime had COVID. His hearing which wasn’t great before is now much worse. He has inner ear problems including tinnitus, balance issues and says when he speak it sounds to him like he's talking underwater or somewhere off in the distance. These problems may or may not be related to his experience with COVID.  Turns out inner ear problems like these can result from a sinus infection. Next month, he has an appointment with an ear, nose, and throat doctor. He’s decided to wait before getting another booster, and new hearing aides.

why do you copy and paste things and pretend you wrote it?

cant even use your own words

fucking lazy boomer

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2022, 10:22:39 AM »
35 bodybuilders, male and female who died in 2021.

The desperate, dishonest, disrespectful, self-centered, attention-seeking numbskull named Victor Richards, faked his death. He needed some headlines too 🙄

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2022, 10:41:03 AM »
Hopefully you’ll take the ol’ dirt nap before too long, Primefag, you cum-slurping retard.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2022, 11:57:59 AM »

The desperate, dishonest, disrespectful, self-centered, attention-seeking numbskull named Victor Richards, faked his death. He needed some headlines too 🙄

He imaginary died for us bitches

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2022, 12:14:02 PM »
why do you copy and paste things and pretend you wrote it?

cant even use your own words

fucking lazy boomer

Huh?
If you are referring to my post telling about my experience with having COVID, that was a third person narrative. Look it up.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2022, 12:19:55 PM »
Hopefully you’ll take the ol’ dirt nap before too long, Primefag, you cum-slurping retard.

Your 'dirt nap' remark lacks originality. Deadz beat you to it.

A permanent break is coming and it’s called a dirt nap. If anyone is a crybaby it’s you!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2022, 12:33:28 PM »

OAK, question for you:

Your hypothetical examples don't fly with me.

Can you name one or two people you know who died from stage 4 cancer or being in a diabetic coma and their cause of death was deemed to have been caused by COVID? 

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2022, 12:52:40 PM »
Your hypothetical examples don't fly with me.

Can you name one or two people you know who died from stage 4 cancer or being in a diabetic coma and their cause of death was deemed to have been caused by COVID?

I can. More than two. Even my son’s school principal who was stage 4 lymphoma caught Covid in hospice and died from “Covid”- still can read the articles in the local press. No one noticed the doctor doing the interviews was an ONCOLOGIST. Nothing to see here, move along.