Author Topic: It appears Goodrum owns his home. Epic is back caught lying?  (Read 25131 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: It appears Goodrum owns his home. Epic is back caught lying?
« Reply #425 on: June 22, 2022, 01:07:04 PM »
that would be showing he has lied, and you supported him in the lies. and demanded i show proof

took a simple search to find that. now your crying? why? because you defended him?

now your ranting on and on about some ghey bulshit, as a ghey person would do.

he lied, as usual, and i showed it. 

so stfu  and learn to not look like a fool yourself, defending him

SO.......You get around to checking thise property records in Blaine County Montana, buckaroo since you spend your time digging into Greenville property records🤣🤣
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #426 on: June 22, 2022, 01:07:39 PM »
that would be showing he has lied, and you supported him in the lies. and demanded i show proof

took a simple search to find that. now your crying? why? because you defended him?

now your ranting on and on about some ghey bulshit, as a ghey person would do.

he lied, as usual, and i showed it. 

so stfu  and learn to not look like a fool yourself, defending him

Epic why do you care what Vince says?

Do you think he’s going to say you caught him lying? Or is he going to keep pumping more information and to keep you worked up?

OMR is a good dude, if Vince has posted anything personal he would be timed out. Do not let this get the best of you.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #427 on: June 22, 2022, 01:08:02 PM »
Yes. I am a homosexual.

But if you think you're taking a jab at me by posting my username in that fashion, keep in mind that:

Only one of us has gotten on a stage for an audience filled with old, horny and greasy men. Not just gotten on a stage, but strutted your stuff while wearing nothing but a thong, lathered in baby oil and "posing/dancing" to sensual music. All for what? To get a plastic trophy and serve as perpetual wank material after all those guys snapped pictures of you in compromising positions. For that night, you were just a stripper at a gay club.... fucking faggot.

Worst yet....

The only man I see chasing another man's dick all over the forum for weeks at this point, at all times of the day and night, is YOU. You pretend to be straight, but you've essentially made yourself Goodrum's bitch on this forum. You remind me of the faggots in prison that walk around holding on to their master's pockets.

So continue doing whatever it is that you think you're doing against Goodrum, because what you don't realize is that you've made yourself the forum's buffoon. Joy riding on a black man's dick. Get a grip on yourself you pasty faggot.

"1"

onemorehomo-

"Well Vince, I don't want you to go. I will miss you here on the forum tremendously. Granted, I know some will say that the internet exists in Kenya and that you could certainly continue to post on the forum, but Kenya is very dangerous (from what a few others here have stated) and there's no telling if something were to happen to you. I know, I know, you're a former corrections officer, security guard and WWF wrestler, but even so, Kenya is no man's land. The crime rate in Kenya is very high and people are killed all the time. If you would have said Rwanda instead, maybe I could cope with it, but I fear you might not return to us.

Don't leave your family Vince. Your friends need you.."

i think you are projecting your homo love for him,  onto me , when i prove he lies

i know you dont like it when i show he lies,

looks like the thread title is gonna have to change again!!

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: June 22, 2022, 01:12:14 PM »

Do you think he’s going to say you caught him lying? Or is he going to keep pumping more information and to keep you worked up?

OMR is a good dude, if Vince has posted anything personal he would be timed out. Do not let this get the best of you.

the best of me? what  in the fuck are you rambling about

do you not remember all of you asking me to show proof?  remember that? now your complaining that i found it?

well its been shown. all i had to do was show his own words,

he lies so he cant keep what he says straight.

so thats a THREAD CLOSED

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #429 on: June 22, 2022, 01:19:49 PM »
do you not remember all of you asking me to show proof? 
Nobody cares except you.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: June 22, 2022, 01:21:35 PM »
Nobody cares except you.

get back to the bhanks thread, tim

then i ill say that about you

the the level of hypocrisy here

unreal

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: June 22, 2022, 01:24:12 PM »
get back to the bhanks thread, tim

then i ill say that about you

the the level of hypocrisy here

unreal
Fuck you dude.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: June 22, 2022, 01:26:21 PM »
onemorehomo-

"Well Vince, I don't want you to go. I will miss you here on the forum tremendously. Granted, I know some will say that the internet exists in Kenya and that you could certainly continue to post on the forum, but Kenya is very dangerous (from what a few others here have stated) and there's no telling if something were to happen to you. I know, I know, you're a former corrections officer, security guard and WWF wrestler, but even so, Kenya is no man's land. The crime rate in Kenya is very high and people are killed all the time. If you would have said Rwanda instead, maybe I could cope with it, but I fear you might not return to us.

Don't leave your family Vince. Your friends need you.."

i think you are projecting your homo love for him,  onto me , when i prove he lies

i know you dont like it when i show he lies,

looks like the thread title is gonna have to change again!!

Epic,

Be honest with yourself. You've spent weeks fixated with all things Goodrum. No one gives a shit about whether Goodrum owns a home, house or a fucking shoebox. He posts material and if it's funny, we laugh. If what he posts is garbage, we let it crawl past the first page and it ceases to exist in our minds. Simple as that buddy.

People come here, type shit onto a chat box, press post and throw caution to the wind. The fact that you searched as far back as you could to find a post where I showed appreciation for the humor and entertainment Vince brings shows nothing more than my appreciation for entertaining material. I do the same for others I find to be good contributors of entertainment (Taffin, TapeWorm, CalvinH, CalvinH, ClavinH, Shizzo, Ron, Princess L and many more).

Just to be fair, I ask because I don't know, are you gay? If you're not, don't take it personal. I just find that you give off some serious gay vibes. You also looked very gay in the picture you posted with the pink shirt, GAP khakis and sandals. If you're not, I mean no insult by it. If you are "a" gay, my apologies for not realizing what's really at play with Goodrum at this point. Wink Wink...

"1"

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: June 22, 2022, 01:28:26 PM »
Fuck you dude.

owned!!

Thread shutdown!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: June 22, 2022, 01:33:06 PM »
                                               owned!!

Thread shutdown!!
Yup, I truly feel owned for reading the drivel you`ve been posting while stalking Vince for the last two weeks.  :D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #435 on: June 22, 2022, 01:34:54 PM »
Vince wins.

The end.

Thread closed.

Thank you.
a

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: June 22, 2022, 01:37:14 PM »
Yup, I truly feel owned for reading the drivel you`ve been posting while stalking Vince for the last two weeks.  :D

stalking?

your in the bhanks thread all fucking day

stalking?

you bitches asked for proof

now your bitching  i showed it

is your brain that fried from drugs?

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: June 22, 2022, 01:38:01 PM »
Vince wins.

The end.

Thread closed.

Thank you.

yes he wins

lives in a financed trailer on land he doesnt own

win

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: June 22, 2022, 01:41:27 PM »
stalking?

your in the bhanks thread all fucking day

stalking?

you bitches asked for proof

now your bitching  i showed it

is your brain that fried from drugs?

The only thing I ask for here is for your dumb illiterate ass to be permanently banned.  :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #439 on: June 22, 2022, 01:46:53 PM »

I never said anything or contacted his mother or exwife and in fact , i tried to warn Epic not to keep calling out Josh.   Now he's pissed and he's prob about to take it to another level.  I cant stop him from what he's going to do
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: June 22, 2022, 01:48:57 PM »
the best of me? what  in the fuck are you rambling about

do you not remember all of you asking me to show proof?  remember that? now your complaining that i found it?

well its been shown. all i had to do was show his own words,

he lies so he cant keep what he says straight.

so thats a THREAD CLOSED

I’m not rambling bro. I’m straight forward.

What proof did you show, that Goodrum posts lies? Do you think you’re the first to notice that over 20 years?  Vince has been trolling these sites for decades.

Bravo.

You said he doesn’t own his house and you had proof, did you post that?

What about you? A year ago you were talking about your H2 now it’s a Benz, where are the photos?

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: June 22, 2022, 01:56:37 PM »

I never said anything or contacted his mother or exwife and in fact , i tried to warn Epic not to keep calling out Josh.   Now he's pissed and he's prob about to take it to another level.  I cant stop him from what he's going to do

you are a fucking retard and liar

your boy is pissed you got caught lying?  what are you lying about now ?

no one believes jack fucking shit what you say

never seen a person lie just after being caught lying

but thats you

lock the thread melvin!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #442 on: June 22, 2022, 02:00:09 PM »
you are a fucking retard and liar

your boy is pissed you got caught lying?  what are you lying about now ?

no one believes jack fucking shit what you say

never seen a person lie just after being caught lying

but thats you

He's pissed about you talking shit about him when he can't respond on the board.  I already told you that...and he is planning to do something bad to you tommorrow....his words

You need to apologize and take back what you said before tommorrow.  You put your personal information out there so you have to deal with the sane criticism people like me, soul crusher, Wes, Avilla,  get.  So far youve acted like a bitch
A

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: June 22, 2022, 02:03:56 PM »

He's pissed about you talking shit about him when he can't respond on the board.  I already told you that...and he is planning to do something bad to you tommorrow....his words

You need to apologize and take back what you said before tommorrow

melvin sees dead people.... 

Thread Lockdown!!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: June 22, 2022, 02:10:06 PM »

You need to apologize and take back what you said before tommorrow.  You put your personal information out there so you have to deal with the sane criticism people like me, soul crusher, Wes, Avilla,  get.  So far youve acted like a bitch

Has anyone not regretted getting on Josh's bad side?

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: June 22, 2022, 02:34:51 PM »
Has anyone not regretted getting on Josh's bad side?

your worried about a figment of his imagination?

this is what he does, his multiple personality disorder kicks in and he brings in his other personalities

ABORT !!! ABORT!!!!

HIT THE LOCKDOWN BUTTON MELVIN!!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #446 on: June 22, 2022, 02:35:38 PM »
your worried about a figment of his imagination?

this is what he does, his multiple personality disorder kicks in and he brings in his other personalities

ABORT !!! ABORT!!!!

HIT THE LOCKDOWN BUTTON MELVIN!!!!!

No
A

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: June 22, 2022, 02:39:41 PM »

LOCK THE THREAD!!!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #448 on: June 22, 2022, 02:43:04 PM »

Yup.   Time pay the Piper.   

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: June 22, 2022, 02:57:17 PM »

Yup.   Time pay the Piper.

what fantasy land do you live in?

NOW TAKE IT BACK!!! YOU CANT CATCH ME LYING HABITUALLY!!!

TAKE IT BACK   OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!   SOME FELON IN CANADA WILL APPEAR FROM THE SHADDOWS AND TYPE THINGS ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!

ONLY A BITCH LIKE MELVIN WOULD THREATEN TO SEND A STALKER TO DEFAME  YOU, ONCE HE GETS CAUGHT LYING ON GETBIG

PUSSY ASS WEAK SHIT MELVIN

TAKING THIS A BIT SERIOUS NOW EH? WHY IS THAT?

NOW TAKE IT BACK!!!                            LOCK THE THREAD DOWN!!!