Author Topic: It appears Goodrum owns his home. Epic is back caught lying?  (Read 24807 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: It appears Goodrum owns his home. Epic is back caught lying?
« Reply #400 on: June 22, 2022, 06:42:31 AM »
Onemore homo asks

Yes. I am a homosexual.

But if you think you're taking a jab at me by posting my username in that fashion, keep in mind that:

Only one of us has gotten on a stage for an audience filled with old, horny and greasy men. Not just gotten on a stage, but strutted your stuff while wearing nothing but a thong, lathered in baby oil and "posing/dancing" to sensual music. All for what? To get a plastic trophy and serve as perpetual wank material after all those guys snapped pictures of you in compromising positions. For that night, you were just a stripper at a gay club.... fucking faggot.

Worst yet....

The only man I see chasing another man's dick all over the forum for weeks at this point, at all times of the day and night, is YOU. You pretend to be straight, but you've essentially made yourself Goodrum's bitch on this forum. You remind me of the faggots in prison that walk around holding on to their master's pockets.

So continue doing whatever it is that you think you're doing against Goodrum, because what you don't realize is that you've made yourself the forum's buffoon. Joy riding on a black man's dick. Get a grip on yourself you pasty faggot.

"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #401 on: June 22, 2022, 06:42:55 AM »
Maybe he wants to hook up w Goodrum ?
;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: June 22, 2022, 07:09:24 AM »
strange usage of words    seems

im not wrong. he doesnt own the trailer , as he is making payments still.

i Just showed him lying about that. with his own words, (yes he is that stupid)

he doesnt own the land it sits on either

are you guys in as much denial as him?

you wanted a owning so badliy, you dont care about the truth do you?
if goodrum doesnt own the land then hes screwed
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #403 on: June 22, 2022, 07:18:30 AM »
if goodrum doesnt own the land then hes screwed

Why???  Is a tow truck coming to haul away my house???
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #404 on: June 22, 2022, 07:21:59 AM »
Yes. I am a homosexual.

But if you think you're taking a jab at me by posting my username in that fashion, keep in mind that:

Only one of us has gotten on a stage for an audience filled with old, horny and greasy men. Not just gotten on a stage, but strutted your stuff while wearing nothing but a thong, lathered in baby oil and "posing/dancing" to sensual music. All for what? To get a plastic trophy and serve as perpetual wank material after all those guys snapped pictures of you in compromising positions. For that night, you were just a stripper at a gay club.... fucking faggot.

Worst yet....

The only man I see chasing another man's dick all over the forum for weeks at this point, at all times of the day and night, is YOU. You pretend to be straight, but you've essentially made yourself Goodrum's bitch on this forum. You remind me of the faggots in prison that walk around holding on to their master's pockets.

So continue doing whatever it is that you think you're doing against Goodrum, because what you don't realize is that you've made yourself the forum's buffoon. Joy riding on a black man's dick. Get a grip on yourself you pasty faggot.

"1"
OUCH !!  LOL  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #405 on: June 22, 2022, 07:29:29 AM »
Battling Goodrum leads to one place.    The grave !   You will not survive. 

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #406 on: June 22, 2022, 07:45:08 AM »

Why???  Is a tow truck coming to haul away my house???

No, but you’re at the mercy of the landlord regarding rent increases and other stuff.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: June 22, 2022, 07:47:46 AM »
No, but you’re at the mercy of the landlord regarding rent increases and other stuff.

Yeah and if you dont make your lot payments they will remove your house, but its no different than not paying taxes.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #408 on: June 22, 2022, 07:49:46 AM »

I dont have a landlord...i have a bank loan
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #409 on: June 22, 2022, 07:52:31 AM »

So you do own the land?  Nevermind then, I thought it was the case that you owned the trailer but rented the land on which it rests.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #410 on: June 22, 2022, 08:27:41 AM »
So you do own the land?  Nevermind then, I thought it was the case that you owned the trailer but rented the land on which it rests.

Technically the bank owns the land.  Its not that much a month.  Even if I decided to stop paying it which would be ridiculous given the amount i pay, its a singlewide trailer...3000 bucks and I can have it hauled anywhere I please
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #411 on: June 22, 2022, 08:40:52 AM »
Yes. I am a homosexual.

Worst yet....

"1"

Damn that was brutal  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #412 on: June 22, 2022, 08:41:19 AM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: June 22, 2022, 08:53:56 AM »

Technically the bank owns the land.  Its not that much a month.  Even if I decided to stop paying it which would be ridiculous given the amount i pay, its a singlewide trailer...3000 bucks and I can have it hauled anywhere I please

Vince you’re creating confusion.

What is being asked is are you purchasing the property your home site on or are you leasing it?

If you are purchasing it why did you do two separate loans, one for the house and one for the land? That’s very unconventional. What was the reasoning behind that?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #414 on: June 22, 2022, 09:14:34 AM »
Vince you’re creating confusion.

What is being asked is are you purchasing the property your home site on or are you leasing it?

If you are purchasing it why did you do two separate loans, one for the house and one for the land? That’s very unconventional. What was the reasoning behind that?

I somewhat explained that in my "Fuck That Shit" thread.   Clayton makes money by not only selling the home but also owns the financing company for the home where the interest rate is much higher than a standard home.   Property however isn't.   

I could have been more forthcoming, I'll admit but it was too fun watching Epic struggle in my little gay spider web of mystery and confusion.  I mean, we've had 5 days of him going through about 10 years of my threads trying to find every little piece of information about my finances....which is still kind of pitiful to say the least.   A person my age should at least have about 400k in savings and I'm very far from that.   When I was laid off from Alltel in 2007, I had lost a pretty good paying job and even with my business, I had some very low paying jobs for the next 8 years since I lived with my husband in Sylva.  I was working at Walmart for 7.95 an hour for 2 years, then worked at Family Dollar for 7.25/hr part time, then Lowes for 5 years for 11.15.  Wiped out most of my savings but I'm proud that I never took any government assistance or food stamps and I've been able to stand on my own 2 feet....although there were some days I was really tempted

Because of the circumstances, I started becoming a minimalist years ago and reduced my expenses greatly like buying stuff from Goodwill, using coupons, and not making major purchases or get stuck in credit card debt.   My goal is to get my overall living expenses to under 1000 a month which I'm pretty close to.   If I can do that, I should be able to live well on my income from my businesses and investments until my social security kicks in.   That's the game plan....but as I've said over the years...plans always changes.   
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #415 on: June 22, 2022, 09:17:20 AM »
I somewhat explained that in my "Fuck That Shit" thread.   Clayton makes money by not only selling the home but also owns the financing company for the home where the interest rate is much higher than a standard home.   Property however isn't.   

I could have been more forthcoming, I'll admit but it was too fun watching Epic struggle in my little gay spider web of mystery and confusion.  I mean, we've had 5 days of him going through about 10 years of my threads trying to find every little piece of information about my finances....which is still kind of pitiful to say the least.   A person my age should at least have about 400k in savings and I'm very far from that.   When I was laid off from Alltel in 2007, I had lost a pretty good paying job and even with my business, I had some very low paying jobs for the next 8 years since I lived with my husband in Sylva.  I was working at Walmart for 7.95 an hour for 2 years, then worked at Family Dollar for 7.25/hr part time, then Lowes for 5 years for 11.15.  Wiped out most of my savings but I'm proud that I never took any government assistance or food stamps and I've been able to stand on my own 2 feet....although there were some days I was really tempted

Because of the circumstances, I started becoming a minimalist years ago and reduced my expenses greatly like buying stuff from Goodwill, using coupons, and not making major purchases or get stuck in credit card debt.   My goal is to get my overall living expenses to under 1000 a month which I'm pretty close to.   If I can do that, I should be able to live well on my income from my businesses and investments until my social security kicks in.   That's the game plan....but as I've said over the years...plans always changes.
Who works at Walmart.... ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #416 on: June 22, 2022, 09:22:29 AM »
Who works at Walmart.... ::)

that was like 14 years ago.   There's not many places to work in Sylva and even worse for a black person so I had to pick general businesses.  My main source of income was still my business
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #417 on: June 22, 2022, 09:25:07 AM »

that was like 14 years ago.   There's not many places to work in Sylva and even worse for a black person so I had to pick general businesses.
I'm joking Vince. Take 99.9% of the things I say on Getbig with a grain of salt. Although I do tell the truth, I like to joke around and bust balls a lot.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #418 on: June 22, 2022, 09:26:12 AM »
I'm joking Vince. Take 99.9% of the things I say on Getbig with a grain of salt. Although I do tell the truth, I like to joke around and bust balls a lot.

I know..lol
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #421 on: June 22, 2022, 10:49:01 AM »
Yes. I am a homosexual.

"1"

:o

That's the textual equivalent of OMR nutting balls deep in epic's bung-hole while tugging back on his ears, doggy-style!

Ouch!! ;D
T

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #422 on: June 22, 2022, 12:49:53 PM »

but

you paid it off in 1 year

remember

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #423 on: June 22, 2022, 12:54:02 PM »
but

you paid it off in 1 year

remember

But but....you're my bitch..in your butt butt
A

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #424 on: June 22, 2022, 12:58:12 PM »
Yes. I am a homosexual.

Worst yet....

"1"

that would be showing he has lied, and you supported him in the lies. and demanded i show proof

took a simple search to find that. now your crying? why? because you defended him?

now your ranting on and on about some ghey bulshit, as a ghey person would do.

he lied, as usual, and i showed it. 

so stfu  and learn to not look like a fool yourself, defending him