Author Topic: New Look Physique update  (Read 17379 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: New Look Physique update
« Reply #125 on: June 25, 2022, 12:56:55 PM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: June 25, 2022, 01:27:37 PM »
Thinning yes Blond yes Bald no I have hair growing on the top of my head it is darker and thicker on the sides but it grows on top no bald spot either full coverage just blond and yes thin so short now. When light hits blond hair it can look bald in photos but I am not bald it's just blond and thin

Right.... and this is?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: June 25, 2022, 01:30:12 PM »
You don't diet or train stop your lying you just pull nonsense of the internet your comments on PEDs have proven this again and again

Coach is my exact same size he is just shorter

Anadrol is used for anemia you fucking moron

Why the fuck would anyone do site injections for localized swelling if they were not in a contest? I do not do site injections not sure how I can be anymore clear about that. I have symetrical issues between shoulders as I have had 3 shoulder surgeries and 1 bad dislocation and the shoulder sits differently in the joint now. Also one side has a torn pec so the shoulder on that side does more work as it compensates. Why would anyone just shoot into one shoulder if I did site injections or SEO I would do them into the smaller side not just keep hitting one side one arm and one delt fucking nonsense

Yes, i am sure the doctor said lets increase your TRT to mega cycle levels and add anadrol for your anemia.

Again, i am sorry this is what your squat looks like...

Coach may be shorter. However, he is on half the anabolics and double your size.

Perhaps, if you injected your quads you could get some localized swelling and growth. have you tried shooting suspension pre training? it has been proven to have good results

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #128 on: June 25, 2022, 01:32:01 PM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #129 on: June 25, 2022, 01:36:27 PM »

Soon.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #130 on: June 25, 2022, 01:57:52 PM »
Thinning yes Blond yes Bald no I have hair growing on the top of my head it is darker and thicker on the sides but it grows on top no bald spot either full coverage just blond and yes thin so short now. When light hits blond hair it can look bald in photos but I am not bald it's just blond and thin
The definition of delusional.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #131 on: June 25, 2022, 02:05:28 PM »
You don't diet or train stop your lying you just pull nonsense of the internet your comments on PEDs have proven this again and again

Coach is my exact same size he is just shorter

Anadrol is used for anemia you fucking moron

Why the fuck would anyone do site injections for localized swelling if they were not in a contest? I do not do site injections not sure how I can be anymore clear about that. I have symetrical issues between shoulders as I have had 3 shoulder surgeries and 1 bad dislocation and the shoulder sits differently in the joint now. Also one side has a torn pec so the shoulder on that side does more work as it compensates. Why would anyone just shoot into one shoulder if I did site injections or SEO I would do them into the smaller side not just keep hitting one side one arm and one delt fucking nonsense

I’m 5’6 223, you’re what? 5’11? If it were pound for pound and I were 5’11 it would put me around the 270-275lb range. At the end of 2020 I was 252 in this picture, my biggest. That would have put me (pound for pound) around the 290-300lb range.

The picture taken yesterday is about month and half from my 60th

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: June 25, 2022, 02:23:33 PM »
I’m 5’6 223, you’re what? 5’11? If it were pound for pound and I were 5’11 it would put me around the 270-275lb range. At the end of 2020 I was 252 in this picture, my biggest. That would have put me (pound for pound) around the 290-300lb range.

Let's not get deluded about weight.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #133 on: June 25, 2022, 02:25:39 PM »

What the hell is that?  A Moose Vagine?  Also what's the one that's not Hnakins?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: June 25, 2022, 02:28:40 PM »

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: June 25, 2022, 02:32:14 PM »
My college buddy who placed top 10 in Nationals as an NPC heavy at 21 years old took 2 3cc shots a day and that was 20 plus years ago. He got up to a solid 260lbs at 21 years old

500mg is not a mega cycle that is literally 2-2.5cc. I don't believe in cycles. I stay on year round at a moderate TRT dosage again moderate is a subjective term I consider 500mg moderate although sometimes I take a little less as sometimes I get 200mg instead of 250mg and I take 2cc a week. Again do whatever you want 2cc is what I recommend and what works for me

You have a delusional way of justifying things.

"I know a guy who used more than me 20 years ago, so what i'm doing is moderate and safe".

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: June 25, 2022, 02:36:03 PM »

"I know a guy who used more than me 20 years ago, so what i'm doing is moderate and safe".
500mgs is moderate trt. I've heard it all now

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: June 25, 2022, 02:37:45 PM »
500mgs is moderate trt. I've heard it all now
As good as I look, I swear I'm low T. Just imagine if I were to go to the dark side

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #138 on: June 25, 2022, 02:39:09 PM »
What the hell is that?  A Moose Vagine?  Also what's the one that's not Hnakins?

Goat testicles, sadly off the goat.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #139 on: June 25, 2022, 02:40:01 PM »

Looks like a testicle in a cheap hotel room.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #140 on: June 25, 2022, 02:47:30 PM »

This is how BHANKS justifies his unhealthy lifestyle and poor health.

If someone else did and turned out fine, so will he.
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: June 25, 2022, 02:55:22 PM »
Right.... and this is?

Full head of blond hair (with no powder enhancement like his recent photo).

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: June 25, 2022, 02:57:51 PM »
As good as I look, I swear I'm low T. Just imagine if I were to go to the dark side

You should start by imagining that you do any type of physical activity or exercise  first.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: June 25, 2022, 03:02:47 PM »
You should start by imagining that you do any type of physical activity or exercise  first.
How do you know that I am not an athlete?

My pics, clearly show that I train. Hint of abs, and follies aside, I am a big man. I want to mingle with smaller people, but they seem timid.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: June 25, 2022, 03:19:49 PM »
How do you know that I am not an athlete?

My pics, clearly show that I train. Hint of abs, and follies aside, I am a big man. I want to mingle with smaller people, but they seem timid.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: June 25, 2022, 03:25:27 PM »

Almost 20 years of Getbig....I have the knowledge. Money, cars, and false promises, can land almost any woman.

I might add, I don't cheat. You make a pact, you keep it.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: June 25, 2022, 04:24:26 PM »
Almost 20 years of Getbig....I have the knowledge. Money, cars, and false promises, can land almost any woman.

I might add, I don't cheat. You make a pact, you keep it.

Jabba what are you babbling about ?

I wouldn’t take a free Uber ride in any of the cars you’ve ever owned and the smell of stale cheap vodka makes me sick. Even Dirty Mike and the boys would pass on having an orgy in a car that smells like your bum sweat. I’m not sure what pact you’re honoring, but you could consider reducing your waist size by slitting your throat ?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: June 25, 2022, 04:27:38 PM »
Jabba what are you babbling about ?

I wouldn’t take a free Uber ride in any of the cars you’ve ever owned and the smell of stale cheap vodka makes me sick. Even Dirty Mike and the boys would pass on having an orgy in a car that smells like your bum sweat. I’m not sure what pact you’re honoring, but you could consider reducing your waist size by slitting your throat ?
Not a chance, sweetheart. I'm here for the long haul.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #148 on: June 25, 2022, 04:34:38 PM »
Right.... and this is?

Its the same fucking head you idiot that is boind hair with the sun hitting it not a bald spot

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #149 on: June 25, 2022, 04:38:15 PM »

We are the same weight today yes? I could be a dick and point out I am leaner which is why you wear a shirt. You have to eat the same amount of food to be 223lbs whether you are 6  feet or 4 feet tall. Do you want extra credit for being short? We would be the same weight class in bodybuilding boxing wrestling mma etc etc