Author Topic: New Look Physique update  (Read 17693 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: New Look Physique update
« Reply #175 on: June 25, 2022, 06:10:24 PM »
If my hair bothered me that much I would get a transplant it doesn't. Also I don't need a coach I know what I am doing.

Like the gallon of Gatorade?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: June 25, 2022, 06:16:57 PM »
Studies have shown wrist blood pressure monitors indicated an average higher blood pressure reading between 5-10 mmHg more than an upper arm cuff. You really think 5-10 is the issue I am concerned about when I pop up out of the damn charts they don't even classify my numbers

Then you guys are like take BP meds I can't as my numbers also go low BP meds brought my Dads too low and killed him

I've never advocated using blood pressure meds of the bat.

I've always spoken about doing regular grip work/static holds to lower high BP. It's been scientifically proven to work. I can pull up videos and literature for you.

That along with donating blood are great tools to combat high BP.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #177 on: June 25, 2022, 06:24:31 PM »

I've always spoken about doing regular grip work/static holds to lower high BP. It's been scientifically proven to work. I can pull up videos and literature for you.

I don't believe in donating blood I think that is the wrong approach also I suffer from anemia I am not supposed to donate blood a simple vasodilator will lower it

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: June 25, 2022, 06:32:38 PM »
Then you guys are like take BP meds I can't as my numbers also go low BP meds brought my Dads too low and killed him
I don't believe in donating blood I think that is the wrong approach also I suffer from anemia I am not supposed to donate blood a simple vasodilator will lower it

So now taking medication is the right approach? Make your mind up.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: June 25, 2022, 07:19:38 PM »
I think there could be a link between the dropping eye lid and the elevated BP.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: June 25, 2022, 10:03:58 PM »
I think could be a link between the dropping eye lid and the elevated BP.

It's either that or VinceGs mighty kielbasa

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #181 on: June 25, 2022, 11:49:25 PM »
Thats is not what I said. I am saying calling 500mg a mega cycle is no sense lots of guys cruise on a gram

Which is complete nonsense.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: June 26, 2022, 12:00:33 AM »
We are the same weight today yes? I could be a dick and point out I am leaner which is why you wear a shirt. You have to eat the same amount of food to be 223lbs whether you are 6  feet or 4 feet tall. Do you want extra credit for being short? We would be the same weight class in bodybuilding boxing wrestling mma etc etc

fucks sake you are dumb

Im the same weight as you and eat a quarter of what you eat

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #183 on: June 26, 2022, 12:56:21 AM »
fucks sake you are dumb

Im the same weight as you and eat a quarter of what you eat

Yup, everyone's different. I know many who are 225 lbs and eat like a school-girl, its just their normal weight.

I have a friend who eats like a mad-person, and cant get over 200 lbs (not that he's trying to) but is in the shitter 4x a day blasting liquid out his grommet.
Body's rejecting all that food. They guy doesn't do anabolics otherwise he maybe would put on some weight.

He pulls 650 lbs at 198 lb class (raw) so he's not concerned with being a BEAST, he is one... 

Bodyweight fascination and self-love are individual traits not shared by all.
No offense to you Brian, but Coach smokes you (all around physique, symmetry, mass, etc).

We know, we know "You dont agree'" thats OK, IM not trying to talk you into it, its just an opinion and not a contest..

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: June 26, 2022, 01:52:43 AM »
Yup, everyone's different. I know many who are 225 lbs and eat like a school-girl, its just their normal weight.

I have a friend who eats like a mad-person, and cant get over 200 lbs (not that he's trying to) but is in the shitter 4x a day blasting liquid out his grommet.
Body's rejecting all that food. They guy doesn't do anabolics otherwise he maybe would put on some weight.

He pulls 650 lbs at 198 lb class (raw) so he's not concerned with being a BEAST, he is one... 

Bodyweight fascination and self-love are individual traits not shared by all.
No offense to you Brian, but Coach smokes you (all around physique, symmetry, mass, etc).

We know, we know "You dont agree'" thats OK, IM not trying to talk you into it, its just an opinion and not a contest..

Coach shares pics ina  shirt for a reason he is older and thicker I do give him props but my core is absolutely toghter my midsecrion is better on non bulking days

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: June 26, 2022, 01:56:14 AM »
Also my so called polio legs are getting thicker

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: June 26, 2022, 02:41:30 AM »
Seriously?

Nothing is happening

You are delusional, you see what no one else sees.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #187 on: June 26, 2022, 03:48:09 AM »
Looking good, Bhanky.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #188 on: June 26, 2022, 04:50:49 AM »

So now you're into 'Poppers' too..?  Intredasting...🤔

T

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #189 on: June 26, 2022, 05:21:00 AM »
I bet I look like the fucking Incredible Hulk compared to you. By all means prove me wrong you can't can you exactly
Dwarf me how? I'm 6'1". You're a manlet. I'm a grown man I've never felt the need to put up my naked photos for other men to ogle on the internet. You look like a troll facially compared to me. I take actual trt , 100mgs. I can always up the dose and change my build immediately but you'll always be stuck with that ugly face. I'll always be handsome as fuck

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #190 on: June 26, 2022, 05:24:23 AM »
Thats is not what I said. I am saying calling 500mg a mega cycle is no sense lots of guys cruise on a gram
Even mega dosing pros don't cruise on a gram. Stop it. You're on a healthy dose on test, get over it. No one really cares, that's the thing. We don't care what you take, it's just the lying that bothers everyone

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: June 26, 2022, 05:30:56 AM »
Even mega dosing pros don't cruise on a gram. Stop it. You're on a healthy dose on test, get over it. No one really cares, that's the thing. We don't care what you take, it's just the lying that bothers everyone

You have no ide what you are talking about and you are 2 inches taller yiu aint dwarfing shit I al saying I bet my life I am more muscular than you. You say I have no miscle meanwhile I am 20lbs over the classic limit for mt height. You are also taking test you dint get a cookie for taking a 100mg test is test you are just mad I have results and you dont. You constanlty bitch about me being lean because you are obviously a fat ass

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: June 26, 2022, 05:32:16 AM »
Seriously?

Nothing is happening

You are delusional, you see what no one else sees.

I dont just see they are taping larger

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: June 26, 2022, 05:38:37 AM »
I dont just see they are taping larger
be interesting to know what that measurement you believe that to be

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #194 on: June 26, 2022, 05:55:17 AM »

Looked that up.  Very interesting.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: June 26, 2022, 06:58:41 AM »

They appear thicker because you keep standing closer and closer to the camera. They are still polio ridden.

You are using every IG influencers trick.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: June 26, 2022, 07:17:42 AM »
I am not a Human Being

For shits and giggles I asked my wife what she thought of this. Now granted she is pretty gdamn out of your league (pretty sure she’s even out of mine!) but when I told her you think that you’re huge she said you were fckn with everyone. She asked me if you’ve won any shows. I don’t know if you have. Have you ever tried? Obviously not BB, but maybe physique?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: June 26, 2022, 08:35:33 AM »
For shits and giggles I asked my wife what she thought of this. Now granted she is pretty gdamn out of your league (pretty sure she’s even out of mine!) but when I told her you think that you’re huge she said you were fckn with everyone. She asked me if you’ve won any shows. I don’t know if you have. Have you ever tried? Obviously not BB, but maybe physique?

He was due to compete a few months back.

But unable to make the drive being so depleted. To combat the weakness from depletion he decided to use amphetamines given to him by his “maid”.

He will try and refute these the claims. But all true from Hanky.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #198 on: June 26, 2022, 08:46:23 AM »
You have no ide what you are talking about and you are 2 inches taller yiu aint dwarfing shit I al saying I bet my life I am more muscular than you. You say I have no miscle meanwhile I am 20lbs over the classic limit for mt height. You are also taking test you dint get a cookie for taking a 100mg test is test you are just mad I have results and you dont. You constanlty bitch about me being lean because you are obviously a fat ass
Who bitches about you being lean? I just point out that's all you got. Your size is the same as any gym rat on cycle you're nothing special. Your shape and structure is garbage. You have a fast metabolism.  Congrats. I'm 45 I don't need to chase results. I'm fine weighing 200lbs. You'll be dead in 10yrs but hey you weighed 220. What a hand job you are

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #199 on: June 26, 2022, 09:20:44 AM »
We are the same weight today yes? I could be a dick and point out I am leaner which is why you wear a shirt. You have to eat the same amount of food to be 223lbs whether you are 6  feet or 4 feet tall. Do you want extra credit for being short? We would be the same weight class in bodybuilding boxing wrestling mma etc etc

I don’t take my shirt off in the gym. I don’t take my shirt off unless Im in my backyard or competing. I don’t compete anymore. That being said, if weighed the same on stage (btw, weight is irrelevant unless you’re making a weight class) which we wouldn’t because I’m a heavyweight and you’re naturally a Lt. Heavy, I would probably look 20-30lbs heavier because of the height difference. As far as conditioning. Bodybuilding isn’t all about conditioning, it’s a combination of size, conditioning and symmetry. You lack size and symmetry. However you would do well in the physique class.