Author Topic: Vaccine Deaths - 339%  (Read 8400 times)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: Vaccine Deaths - 339%
« Reply #125 on: July 11, 2022, 12:32:45 PM »
 ::) ::) ::)

The combined risk reduction for Covid-19 hospitalisation equates to 4.35 per 10,000 participants. Therefore, recipients of mRNA Covid19 injections were and are on average 187% more likely to suffer a serious adverse event than they are to be hospitalised with Covid-19.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #126 on: July 11, 2022, 02:35:12 PM »

Evidence is piling up that raises doubts about the safety and efficacy of the Covid-19 vaccines. A new report written by British doctors calls for a complete stop to the use of Covid-19 vaccines on humans because they are unsafe.

The doctors say that after examining official public health records, they have found several reported side effects of the vaccine including; bleeding and clotting, unexpected immune reactions, unusual pain reactions, neurological reactions, loss of sight, hearing, speech or smell, or adverse reactions affecting pregnancy including miscarriage. Researchers explained that the products in the vaccine are toxic to humans and called for an immediate halt to the vaccination program.

Some 20,000 more have been hospitalized, nearly 2,000 others have come down with Bell’s palsy, paralysis of the facial muscles and 44,891 people have checked themselves in for urgent care.

That is not to mention the 5,900 life-threatening reactions that people have had directly from receiving the vaccine, including 2,200 people who suffered heart attacks as a result of getting the reaction and this is all government data.

According to Vaers, over 650 women have suffered miscarriages as a result of the vaccine and some 4,583 are now disabled, some permanently. These numbers are greater than all the other side effects of all the other vaccines in the entire world combined.

“This is not normal but then again, this isn’t a normal vaccine, it is experimental,” one official said.

So what you are saying is:

1. The COVID vaccine is not effective.

2. The COVID vaccine is unsafe.

3. The COVID virus is fake. It was invented by the US government to "control people".

Did I miss anything?

LOL

Worst Conspiracy Theory Ever.

😆😆😆

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: July 11, 2022, 02:40:06 PM »
Do you have any theories on why the government has not released JFK related documents? If memory serves me right, conspiracy theories regarding the JFK assassination began immediately after he was murdered and have continued ever since.

Any theories why they haven’t released them, idk maybe because people would be shocked at the truth? But they already told us what happened in the official reports so what  ew information could they share that could be so shocking?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: July 11, 2022, 03:51:02 PM »
Any theories why they haven’t released them, idk maybe because people would be shocked at the truth? But they already told us what happened in the official reports so what  ew information could they share that could be so shocking?

it was a grass verge not a grassy knoll.....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: July 11, 2022, 04:14:40 PM »

What was shocking to me, a 19-year-old 'kid', was hearing the announcement on the radio that President Kennedy had been assassinated. The media broadcasted this around 11:00 a.m. which was a half hour after Kennedy died.

Two fellow employees and I were driving to Haggerty's store in Bakersfield from Beverly Hills CA. We were just about to go over 'grapevine'. Everywhere you looked, folks were pulling over to the side of the highway. It seemed like it was the end of the world. And in a way it was.

Throughout the years everyone I met who was old enough to understand what happened that day in November, remember where they were and what they were doing in that moment.

The world as we knew it was shattered and changed forever. Over time, most people have heard and read all kinds of theories about this assassination. Speculation will continue even if we ever get the whole story. This is assuming we do not already know it.       

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 11, 2022, 07:51:18 PM »
What was shocking to me, a 19-year-old 'kid', was hearing the announcement on the radio that President Kennedy had been assassinated. The media broadcasted this around 11:00 a.m. which was a half hour after Kennedy died.

Two fellow employees and I were driving to Haggerty's store in Bakersfield from Beverly Hills CA. We were just about to go over 'grapevine'. Everywhere you looked, folks were pulling over to the side of the highway. It seemed like it was the end of the world. And in a way it was.

Throughout the years everyone I met who was old enough to understand what happened that day in November, remember where they were and what they were doing in that moment.

The world as we knew it was shattered and changed forever. Over time, most people have heard and read all kinds of theories about this assassination. Speculation will continue even if we ever get the whole story. This is assuming we do not already know it.       

You were driving from Beverly Hills to Bakersfield? That’s a 2 1/2 hour ride.