Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 145052 times)

hench

• Getbig V
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #350 on: July 10, 2022, 09:02:02 PM »
 Any of these threads with back and forth with bhanky are gold! The cussing, name calling and the put downs etc are really entertaining.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: July 10, 2022, 09:19:51 PM »
Mohammed is Josh fyi it has now been confirmed

No, it's not.

You said this about webstar too.

Stop lying.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: July 10, 2022, 10:28:31 PM »
I actually met him at Edinburgh University in 1992 when he was training for the Olympics. I was there taking a 2 week wrestling camp with Jake Robinson from the University of Minnesota. Bruce was not part of the camp but was training between practices on one of the mats. I was 15 and about 120lbs. I knew who he was and I tried to challenge him but he declined. I did pin Jeff Buxton once when he was the head coach of Blair Acadamy that I attended and I was a 130lb Junior he can deny it all he wants but it happened. He was the 1980 Northeast Regional Olympic Trials outstanding wrestler. I also wrestled Kendall Cross everyday at NC State my freshman year before he won the Gold at the 96 Olympics I scored on him many times. I did win the Haunau Open wrestling Tourney in Germany as a Heavyweight in Freestyle and Greco in 2002 in addition to several state titles in high school. I was qualified for the team trials but got deployed to a War zone
esfitness level memory...

family court?

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #353 on: July 10, 2022, 11:34:38 PM »

So now anything you dream up in that cow head of yours means "confirmed"? hahaha. You may be bald, carrying a cane, and 5'4", but you're no Hercule Poirot. I've never rung or texted you and don't have your number, lol.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #354 on: July 10, 2022, 11:37:15 PM »

No it’s not.

I know who Mohammed is and it’s not Josh.
X

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #355 on: July 10, 2022, 11:55:18 PM »
No it’s not.

I know who Mohammed is and it’s not Josh.

Isn't Mohammed the Prophet?

Josh is also a Prophet.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #356 on: July 11, 2022, 12:00:04 AM »
Mohammed is Josh?

I don't believe it...

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #357 on: July 11, 2022, 12:25:11 AM »
Mohammed is Josh?

I don't believe it...

Detective Brian's probably been up all night drawing Venn diagrams, popping Adderall, and pinning bits of paper to the walls as a medley of Getbig insults swirl around his genius brain alongside unsolved equations and flashbacks to the 1982 Olympia. "Think, Brian, think! What does this all mean?" Hahaha.

Josh will have texted something with "lol lol lol" in it, too. I borrowed that from him.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: July 11, 2022, 12:31:54 AM »

Mohammed is not Josh. His Islamic related posts (and jokes) are those of someone who grew up with the religion. Not things you'd learn reading books, only by living it.

So unless you believe Josh grew up going to islamic schools and living in a muslim household. You're wrong.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #359 on: July 11, 2022, 04:02:55 AM »
No, it's not.

You said this about webstar too.

Stop lying.

Again I am confirming it I have lots of text from Josh I could out him on a lot of bullshit he even apologized to me a few times for being an ass in moments of clarity and has said several things he wouldnt like published here. I have been the bigger man and not outed him since he is clearly mentally ill and does have moments of clarity but Josh is not who you people think he is but yes he is mohamed

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: July 11, 2022, 04:08:02 AM »
Back to the thread I am disappointed in Matts cycle he never went over 1200 calories quit after 30 days claims he got so big traffic stopped and teenagers wanted to touch his muscles but then decided to quit and will now shrink right back down while complaining it didn't work when he refused to eat or stick with it all while shitting on anyone else who has done the same thing correctly.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: July 11, 2022, 05:19:58 AM »
It would be an easy takedown I get it Tyson is a God a mythical invincible terrifying Demon but the reality is he can't defend a takedown from your average high school wrestler. Sprawl lol it's a little more complicated than that. It would absolutely be an easy takedown

I agree the average wrestler beats the average boxer. But how do you know Tyson doesn't know takedown defense?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #362 on: July 11, 2022, 05:28:09 AM »
Mo Omari has to be a frontrunner for Poster of the Year at this point.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #363 on: July 11, 2022, 05:40:56 AM »
Matt cycle/thread update:

67,388 words

2,345 paragraphs

3,247 back pics

650 calories

5 anadrol pills
Y

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #364 on: July 11, 2022, 06:26:16 AM »

Detective Brian's probably been up all night drawing Venn diagrams, popping Adderall, and pinning bits of paper to the walls as a medley of Getbig insults swirl around his genius brain alongside unsolved equations and flashbacks to the 1982 Olympia. "Think, Brian, think! What does this all mean?" Hahaha.

Josh will have texted something with "lol lol lol" in it, too. I borrowed that from him.

;D
T

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #365 on: July 11, 2022, 06:46:17 AM »

67,388 words

2,345 paragraphs

3,247 back pics

650 calories

5 anadrol pills

And a mere 10-15 lbs (which some of our anabolic-using brethren have claimed is mere "water weight",) which will be gone almost as soon as it came/returned.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #366 on: July 11, 2022, 07:10:08 AM »
Back to the thread I am disappointed in Matts cycle he never went over 1200 calories quit after 30 days claims he got so big traffic stopped and teenagers wanted to touch his muscles but then decided to quit and will now shrink right back down while complaining it didn't work when he refused to eat or stick with it all while shitting on anyone else who has done the same thing correctly.

So basically….the exact same thing as your steroid cycles.

Brian Wood Healy Hankins why do you blatantly lie about your illegal drug use? Is it because of your previous legal issues for assaulting women or is it because you supplement your non-income through the sale of illegal drugs?

You lying brittle little bitch.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: July 11, 2022, 07:21:05 AM »

Mohammed is not Josh. His Islamic related posts (and jokes) are those of someone who grew up with the religion. Not things you'd learn reading books, only by living it.

So unless you believe Josh grew up going to islamic schools and living in a muslim household. You're wrong.

So what you’re saying is that Mohammed is that big-nosed Paki who called himself Uncle Joon?

LOL

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #368 on: July 11, 2022, 07:22:09 AM »
Any of these threads with back and forth with bhanky are gold! The cussing, name calling and the put downs etc are really entertaining.

Bhanky is a true Getbigger.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: July 11, 2022, 07:32:32 AM »
And a mere 10-15 lbs (which some of our anabolic-using brethren have claimed is mere "water weight",) which will be gone almost as soon as it came/returned.

You called it.

The mental midget is a fucking quitter - give her a Participation Trophy and shut her back in Mommy’s basement.

I’m not sure what is the most pathetic thing we have seen over the past week:

(1) Matt “Connoisseur of Cock” Canning’s pathetic attention-whoring steroid cycle?
(2) Bullshitter Brian Hankins’ jealousy of Muscle Matter’s turning pro?
(3) Shizzo spending $19,000 on rehab and going back to drinking a month later?

If I gave a fuck, I’d probably start a poll to see who is the most pathetic person of the three.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #370 on: July 11, 2022, 07:33:10 AM »

67,388 words

2,345 paragraphs

3,247 back pics

650 calories

5 anadrol pills
First coffee of the day, and first laugh of the day.  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #371 on: July 11, 2022, 07:34:16 AM »
You called it.

The mental midget is a fucking quitter - give her a Participation Trophy and shut her back in Mommy’s basement.

I’m not sure what is the most pathetic thing we have seen over the past week:

(1) Matt “Connoisseur of Cock” Canning’s pathetic attention-whoring steroid cycle?
(2) Bullshitter Brian Hankins’ jealousy of Muscle Matter’s turning pro?
(3) Shizzo spending $19,000 on rehab and going back to drinking a month later?

If I gave a fuck, I’d probably start a poll to see who is the most pathetic person of the three.

Second laugh of the day.  LOL  :D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: July 11, 2022, 07:41:24 AM »
Again I am confirming it I have lots of text from Josh I could out him on a lot of bullshit he even apologized to me a few times for being an ass in moments of clarity and has said several things he wouldnt like published here. I have been the bigger man and not outed him since he is clearly mentally ill and does have moments of clarity but Josh is not who you people think he is but yes he is mohamed

You’re not going to get any fucking sympathy here, you wifebeating sock full of stale jism.

Fuck you skinny twink, we are only here now for your Derek Anthony exit from the board and life.

You’re stuck on the drugs now - so it won’t be long before I get the privilege of adding you to the Deadpool thread.   

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: July 11, 2022, 08:11:05 AM »
You’re not going to get any fucking sympathy here, you wifebeating sock full of stale jism.

Fuck you skinny twink, we are only here now for your Derek Anthony exit from the board and life.

You’re stuck on the drugs now - so it won’t be long before I get the privilege of adding you to the Deadpool thread.   

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

Oh look Walter the biggest closet Fag here is back to talking dirty to other men online did you touch yourself while writing this?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #374 on: July 11, 2022, 08:29:36 AM »

I know who Mohammed. Spoke with him today. It's not Josh.
X