Author Topic: Rambone vs Flexacon  (Read 2810 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Rambone vs Flexacon
« on: July 21, 2022, 04:21:02 PM »
Trying to figure out who has the best avatar at this point, both of which have me dying here. When I read Rambone's posts I hear them in the voice of Louie's father. Whereas when I read Flexacon's posts, I'm not sure what sounds are registering..

Rambone

Flexacon

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Rambone vs Flexacon
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2022, 04:30:29 PM »
Trying to figure out who has the best avatar at this point, both of which have me dying here. When I read Rambone's posts I hear them in the voice of Louie's father. Whereas when I read Flexacon's posts, I'm not sure what sounds are registering..

Rambone

Flexacon

"1"
The proof of the genius of Getbig. The art of the meme.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2022, 04:31:00 PM »

On a side note, the first time I saw Flexacon’s new avatar was right after my hernia repair, and I tried my best not to laugh but it was impossible. BB is also guilty of doing this to me numerous times so far as well as Hulkotron and Sgt Barnes

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2022, 04:44:28 PM »
I’ll often be reading getbig and chuckle at something and my wife will ask what I’m laughing at and I’ll have to quickly make up something instead of saying “henda just called someone a stinking c*nt who should be set on fire” :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2022, 04:56:37 PM »
Like I said in another thread.....Rambone,Taffin,GymnJuice, crack me up constantly....throw in UK Jeff,Sobcheck,BB,Flexicon,Dave D.and the Shizzmeister and it`s a veritable laugh riot.  ;D   :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2022, 04:58:16 PM »
I’ll often be reading getbig and chuckle at something and my wife will ask what I’m laughing at and I’ll have to quickly make up something instead of saying “henda just called someone a stinking c*nt who should be set on fire” :D
LOL  ;D

I can add you and Henda to the list also....you guys are some funny mofos.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2022, 05:08:34 PM »

Rambone

Flexacon

"1"

Yours isn't so bad either, stud.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2022, 05:09:56 PM »
I like mine. It fits.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2022, 05:37:20 PM »
OneMoreRep - I just uploaded an avatar just for you.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2022, 05:42:28 PM »

The mysterious pepper shaker 😃

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2022, 05:46:04 PM »

That won’t do. This is for the big baby, Matty! Levrone’s got spaghetti arms. Remember, your arms are bigger than his. HTH!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2022, 06:32:34 PM »
That won’t do. This is for the big baby, Matty! Levrone’s got spaghetti arms. Remember, your arms are bigger than his. HTH!

Has anyone considered Kevin was making sure he wasn’t using smelling salts? Fairly common mistake for competitive bodybuilders and powerlifters.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2022, 07:47:00 PM »
Rambone, BB, Flexacon, just absolutely hilarious...

For me, when I read Rambones posts it alternates between Mike Katz and Mattie Ferrigno. But mostly Katz voice over. 

That scene in PI where Mike is pretending to be happy for Waller was always so brutal to watch. Rambone is one who truly appreciates the raw, exposed , nerve of Katz in that moment. Magnificent, comical, emotional and brutal all in one moment.

Gotta go get my shirt back from Kenny.

On the other hand Flexacons avatar of Bhanks is the stuff of nightmares.  I expect to hear scratching on my window in the middle of the night and awaken to see Bhanks floating outside my house wanting to come in, like that ghost kid in salems lot. Bhanks grinding his teeth in an adderall fueled stupor looking 70 years old with lock jaw. Fuck. Gives me the chills.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2022, 07:54:02 PM »
Bhanky deserves all the credit. He takes all the trolling without complaining.

I wanna see him thrive and successful, and I genuinely wanna like him, but damn he can be insufferable! Out of respect for Bhanky the avi will be gone by the end of week.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2022, 10:32:20 PM »
Rambone, BB, Flexacon, just absolutely hilarious...

For me, when I read Rambones posts it alternates between Mike Katz and Mattie Ferrigno. But mostly Katz voice over. 

That scene in PI where Mike is pretending to be happy for Waller was always so brutal to watch. Rambone is one who truly appreciates the raw, exposed , nerve of Katz in that moment. Magnificent, comical, emotional and brutal all in one moment.

Gotta go get my shirt back from Kenny.

On the other hand Flexacons avatar of Bhanks is the stuff of nightmares.  I expect to hear scratching on my window in the middle of the night and awaken to see Bhanks floating outside my house wanting to come in, like that ghost kid in salems lot. Bhanks grinding his teeth in an adderall fueled stupor looking 70 years old with lock jaw. Fuck. Gives me the chills.

Frightening thought.  As a kid I loved that fucking movie but it scared the shit out of me.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2022, 02:31:07 AM »

X2 - absolutely X2

I wanna see him thrive and successful, and I genuinely wanna like him, but damn he can be insufferable! Out of respect for Bhanky the avi will be gone by the end of week.

Yeah, I almost started a thread with all the mean 'shops of him in one place a couple of days ago (when he was being a d1ck to Muscle Matters), but then I showed a rare moment of humanity and/or weakness pulled back and changed my mind - maybe for similar reasons as those you outline🤔

That thread would be full of gold though... I am sorely tempted!! ;D
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2022, 02:35:37 AM »
Oh, and as for OMR's question:

Flexacon's = 100% FAF

Rambone's = bordering on creepy - you've caught something of the deep, deep inner schmoe of Ferrigno Snr there, for sure.  I mean, imagine waking up from being drugged unconscious to find that you're bound and gagged, and that fella is looming over you with that expression on his face... ...
T

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2022, 03:54:36 AM »
Oh, and as for OMR's question:

Flexacon's = 100% FAF

Rambone's = bordering on creepy - you've caught something of the deep, deep inner schmoe of Ferrigno Snr there, for sure.  I mean, imagine waking up from being drugged unconscious to find that you're bound and gagged, and that fella is looming over you with that expression on his face... ...

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2022, 04:03:23 AM »

Brian goes through his posting, and you watch every post. You sort of help him out, easy now. Each post he goes through, you're living it with him. I mean, you just have to try to understand what I'm trying to tell you. That you're actually out there with him...because you trained with him and you're posting with him. The only thing you're not doing with him...you're not getting the reward of the applause. He's the one that's getting that, and he deserves it. And you just hope Getbig gives him more. You wanna shout out, “That’s my Hanky out there!” Give him just a few more handshakes, a few more applause. And you just hope that he's the winner, that's all.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2022, 04:20:27 AM »

Lmao I remember this.  He acted like an alien in a human skin suit

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2022, 04:25:30 AM »
Brian goes through his posting, and you watch every post. You sort of help him out, easy now. Each post he goes through, you're living it with him. I mean, you just have to try to understand what I'm trying to tell you. That you're actually out there with him...because you trained with him and you're posting with him. The only thing you're not doing with him...you're not getting the reward of the applause. He's the one that's getting that, and he deserves it. And you just hope Getbig gives him more. You wanna shout out, “That’s my Hanky out there!” Give him just a few more handshakes, a few more applause. And you just hope that he's the winner, that's all.

LMAO!

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2022, 04:59:26 AM »
Lmao I remember this.  He acted like an alien in a human skin suit

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2022, 05:25:17 AM »
I'll throw my hat in the ring for best avatar.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2022, 05:38:07 AM »
I'll throw my hat in the ring for best avatar.
You`ve won in my opinion bro.  :o   :P

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2022, 05:50:38 AM »