Author Topic: BERTIL FOX RELEASED!  (Read 17571 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: BERTIL FOX RELEASED!
« Reply #150 on: August 24, 2022, 12:15:48 PM »
Can’t wait for the next Bertil Fox thread. “Bertal released, murders and captured again”

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #151 on: August 24, 2022, 09:02:47 PM »
I doubt the capitol building of St Kitts has AC.

Even small Caribbean islands have AC in gov't buildings, airports, and most hospitals. 

But they set the thermostat to 78F.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: August 25, 2022, 01:32:44 AM »
Even small Caribbean islands have AC in gov't buildings, airports, and most hospitals. 

But they set the thermostat to 78F.
I'm surprised.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #153 on: August 25, 2022, 05:38:19 AM »
Craig Titus is also innocent.   ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #154 on: August 25, 2022, 11:30:27 AM »
Craig Titus is also innocent.   ::)

Hmmm I think you Could get your Fingers Burnt on that One

;D

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: August 26, 2022, 12:11:52 PM »
Bertil & Ronnie should get to together & make a training video.
Total rebuild
I mean they both had shit form & threw heavy weight around.

nobody in particular

• Getbig II
« Reply #156 on: August 26, 2022, 11:43:27 PM »
Can Somebody Please translate what he's saying into a
Language we can understand .

please understand my fluency is only to a conversational level but here goes.

please take careful note gentlemen of the close proximity of the only place one can wash one's socks and so forth and that of the lavatory. Golly gosh, the aroma and the lack of hygiene. Cast your eyes upon the crowded conditions. Disheartening indeed. But I'll leave you with a positive note referencing the sense of solidarity and fraternity amongst all of us here. Huzzah

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #157 on: August 27, 2022, 02:56:15 AM »
Can’t wait for the next Bertil Fox thread. “Bertal released, murders and captured again”

I'm waiting for Bertil and Sally McNeil to link up

Talk about a killer couple
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #158 on: August 27, 2022, 02:57:03 AM »

please take careful note gentlemen of the close proximity of the only place one can wash one's socks and so forth and that of the lavatory. Golly gosh, the aroma and the lack of hygiene. Cast your eyes upon the crowded conditions. Disheartening indeed. But I'll leave you with a positive note referencing the sense of solidarity and fraternity amongst all of us here. Huzzah

;D
T

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: August 27, 2022, 03:02:51 AM »

;D

“Sally…..what have you done…..again?”

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #160 on: August 27, 2022, 03:55:58 AM »

They can meet up w/ Titus and Kelly for a BBQ...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #161 on: August 27, 2022, 05:21:19 AM »

Ahha well that explains it  ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: August 27, 2022, 07:38:31 AM »

Wow……

Neither one would take any crap from each other. The love, fights, training, etc… would all be so intense, focused and passionate.

This relationship needs to happen!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #163 on: August 27, 2022, 08:28:02 AM »
Any current pics yet of this manly mountain of massivity?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 27, 2022, 09:27:10 AM »
Brutal qualifier.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: August 27, 2022, 09:48:20 AM »
Brutal qualifier.

An unexpected entry in the murder class of the Olympia contest.

Craig Titus, 57 years old. 5’9, 240 pounds. A former sheet metal worker and twice Mr. Lovelock Correctional Center. He is also a movie and television star on Lifetime and Mitsuru Okabe films.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #166 on: August 27, 2022, 09:53:51 AM »
Brutal qualifier.

Would be a helluva` lineup !!

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: August 27, 2022, 10:35:37 AM »
An unexpected entry in the murder class of the Olympia contest.

Craig Titus, 57 years old. 5’9, 240 pounds. A former sheet metal worker and twice Mr. Lovelock Correctional Center. He is also a movie and television star on Lifetime and Mitsuru Okabe films.

:D

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 27, 2022, 10:37:00 AM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #169 on: August 27, 2022, 10:57:49 AM »

"I can do this, I've been here before." Craig thinks as he waits backstage. "Have I got my ProTan right?, Am I holding too much water?" Kelly used to help with such things, but she's gone now. He also wonders if he picked the right song to pose to, Blue Oyster Cult's "Burning for You", back in the day people used to have fun with that sorta thing, but now? Everything's changed, they've even got trannies competing, back then they were only for the after parties. Lonnie's gone, King's back east looking half dead, even Bobby Chick's not up there anymore looking like a wop Cap'n Crunch, all replaced in those decades I gave to the slam.

Welp nothing to it, but to do it. "Now coming to the stage, Craig "Silverback" Titus everyone, Silverback Titus." The announcer booms. Craig walks out, there's an energy in the crowd like an electric current, but he can't hear anything. He looks out at the audience, they're older and grayer, but the schmoes are still there, and the cameras are still flashing. There's a bald guy that must be 80, and there's a young black haired guy a few rows behind wearing a "Fuck The Lockdowns" t-shirt, who seems to alternate looking at the bald man and the stage, he also seems to be jacking off. And who's that off in the distance? His old friend from Lovelock, OJ Simpson coming out to show support.

He's calmer now, and he can hear the music..... "And I'm livin' for givin' the Devil his due, and I'm burnin, I'm burnin, I'm burning for you...." He hits a double bi, into a quad pose with a little shake. The crowd roars.

He knows he's back where he belongs.   

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: August 27, 2022, 11:02:18 AM »
"I can do this, I've been here before." Craig thinks as he waits backstage. "Have I got my ProTan right?, Am I holding too much water?" Kelly used to help with such things, but she's gone now. He also wonders if he picked the right song to pose to, Blue Oyster Cult's "Burning for You", back in the day people used to have fun with that sorta thing, but now? Everything's changed, they're even got trannies competing, back then they were only for the after parties. Lonnie's gone, King's back east looking half dead, even Bobby Chick's not up there anymore looking like a wop Cap'n Crunch, all replaced in those decades I gave to the slam.

Welp nothing to it, but to do it. "Now coming to the stage, Craig "Silverback" Titus everyone, Silverback Titus." The announcer booms. Craig walks out, there's an energy in the crowd like an electric current, but he can't hear anything. He looks out at the audience, they're older and grayer, but the schmoes are still there, and the cameras are still flashing. There's a bald guy that must be 80, and there's a young black haired guy a few rows behind wearing a "Fuck The Lockdowns" t-shirt, who seems to alternate looking at the bald man and the stage, he also seems to be jacking off. And who's that off in the distance? His old friend from Lovelock, OJ Simpson coming out to show support.

He's calmer now, and he can hear the music..... "And I'm livin' for given the Devil his due, and I'm burnin, I'm burnin, I'm burning for you...." He hits a double bi, into a quad pose with a little shake. The crowd roars.

;D ;D ;D

Sooooo good!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #171 on: August 27, 2022, 11:44:07 AM »
"I can do this, I've been here before." Craig thinks as he waits backstage. "Have I got my ProTan right?, Am I holding too much water?" Kelly used to help with such things, but she's gone now. He also wonders if he picked the right song to pose to, Blue Oyster Cult's "Burning for You", back in the day people used to have fun with that sorta thing, but now? Everything's changed, they've even got trannies competing, back then they were only for the after parties. Lonnie's gone, King's back east looking half dead, even Bobby Chick's not up there anymore looking like a wop Cap'n Crunch, all replaced in those decades I gave to the slam.

He's calmer now, and he can hear the music..... "And I'm livin' for givin' the Devil his due, and I'm burnin, I'm burnin, I'm burning for you...." He hits a double bi, into a quad pose with a little shake. The crowd roars.

Writers Guild quality. Work in “…as Sally McNeil applies Craig’s final glazing of muscle sheen…” and this could be nominated. 
a

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: August 27, 2022, 04:04:03 PM »

;D ;D ;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #173 on: August 27, 2022, 05:57:50 PM »
Writers Guild quality. Work in “…as Sally McNeil applies Craig’s final glazing of muscle sheen…” and this could be nominated.

I worked it into some Titus / McNeil erotic fan fiction for you -
-----------------------------

"Three weeks after the contest, and they thought I'd be mad at 4th, but I get it, I've got to pay my dues. After all, I did allegedly murder a girl." Craig said as he spoke to the group at Marina Del Rey community church. Anger management classes twice a month for the next 10 years as part of the conditions for his parole, Craig played with the tab on his soda can, and sat in the government surplus chair wondering how he got here.

"That's great to hear Craig, it's wonderful that you're taking responsibility for yourself" Ms. Martinez said, "Speaking of responsibility, Brian, would you like to share with the class?" "Nope, can't be faded, and I can't be sharing." He said with a smirk. Craig had seen his type before in the joint, they were usually hanging on to somebody's pocket the second week in. "Very well, class is almost over anyway. Everyone get a few cookies on the way out."

Craig walked out with his cookies, they were oatmeal raisin, not really an evening cookie, but beggars can't be choosers.... Then he saw her coming out of a room down the hall. Tall, blonde, and still pretty muscular, it couldn't be her could it? He jogged down the hall, still trying to play it cool. "Scuse me, but you wouldn't be Sally McNeil from years ago?" "Yep, that's me!" she said, hard to read behind her sun glasses. "You might might not recognize me...." "Is a pig's pussy pork?, of course I remember you Craiggers!" she interjected. This one was still a bit nutty, Craig liked that.

"You think I could hitch a ride with you?" Craig asked. "Nevada worked it out that I can serve my parole here, but I still haven't gotten my own ride." "Sure kiddo, I'm just down here." she said pointing into the distance. Then they came to it, a bright yellow Mazda Miata 2019. "Sweet ride." "I know, a dentist I know out of Century City leases it for me. He does all the the stars's teeth. The schmoes still love ya girl Sally, I think it's the danger now." "Who'd be afraid of little old you?" Craig said with a smirk, noting the USMC bumper sticker. "Hop in."

The ride was fun, they spoke of gyms known, stacks taken, and contests both in the gym and in life won and lost. Toward the end, Sally leaned in, and said "Here we are just a couple of old cons having fun, do you want to come home with me for a night cap? "Sure" Titus said, he'd gotten laid in the joint, and now out on parole. But fag slam pigs and prison groupies were different, you didn't care about them. He wanted to show Sally a good time.

Back when he got out, he went on the internet out of boredom to check out the old haunts. Muscle Mayhem gone, MD and Bodybuilding.com shells of themselves, but Getbig was still there. One of the threads he took note of was a gay guy talking about pleasing a woman - "You just start with two fingers to get her set up, then you go downstairs and eat it out like it was a pot of collard greens like I tell all of my straight friends who ask me for advice, you do that and she opens up like a flower. Once that happens, then you screw." Maybe the fruit was on to something, he'd try that with Sally tonight.

They got to Sally's place, a little ramshackle thing over by Del Monte boulevard, but she seemed to be trying to keep it up. When he stepped in, he could see it, a little 1 bedroom, with a living room dominated by a leather couch, a small flat screen and a white shag rug. "Why don't you go to the fridge, and get us something to snack on" she said. Craig wandered over to it, and took stock. A couple of six packs of Diet Coke, milk, Coors Lite, some wrapped cold cuts, and a shit ton of chicken thighs and drumsticks. Craig had to stifle a laugh at the last part. They said Ray got killed over two things - strange pussy and expensive chicken, he was glad to see part of that might be true. On the side, he spied a bag of NY Deli Jalapeno potato chips, he grabbed that and the Coke and head back to Sally. He was glad to see they were real chips, not some diet shit.

They sat around for a bit watching some show about black strippers in Mississippi, Craig figured he should make his move now. "This is fun and all, but I'd rather we got to know each other in a different way."  He said as he rubbed her thigh. "You think you could handle it? The last guy to play with my thighs wound up in a body bag, well he actually wound up in an ambulance, then a body bag,  but you get the drift." She said. "I'm sure it was a jaw dropper, but I'm not Ray." Titus knew you had to let these broads know the score quickly, or they'd walk all over you. 

"Wrestle you for it, you win, you get the pussy. You lose, and maybe you still get the pussy or you go home and jerk off." "What!?" Craig said. This bitch was indeed nuts, but fun nuts. "Ok, but where are we going to do it? In the bedroom?" "No silly, right here on the rug. Now help me move the couch." She said.  "Alright, I'm game."

Titus stood there in his tighty whiteys, Sally in a leopard number she got from somewhere. "Not so fast, we've got to oil up." she said. "What? Sally, we'll ruin the carpet." "Don't worry, it's ScotchGuarded, I wrestle schmoes on it all the time. We either do it right, or we don't do it at all."

About 30 minutes later, as Sally McNeil applies Craig’s final glazing of muscle sheen, it was almost time to wrestle. Craig gets into his stance, and offers Sally his hand. No reason to be a poor sportsman he thinks. She grabs it, and transitions into a double leg takedown, then into a head scissor.

And as Craig laid there with his head turning purple between her giant thighs, Craig thought "Fuck your Monica's, your Amy's, your Marla's, Sally's the girl for me."

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: August 27, 2022, 07:13:28 PM »
I worked it into some Titus / McNeil erotic fan fiction for you -
-----------------------------

"Three weeks after the contest, and they thought I'd be mad at 4th, but I get it, I've got to pay my dues. After all, I did allegedly murder a girl." Craig said as he spoke to the group at Marina Del Rey community church. Anger management classes twice a month for the next 10 years as part of the conditions for his parole, Craig played with the tab on his soda can, and sat in the government surplus chair wondering how he got here.

"That's great to hear Craig, it's wonderful that you're taking responsibility for yourself" Ms. Martinez said, "Speaking of responsibility, Brian, would you like to share with the class?" "Nope, can't be faded, and I can't be sharing." He said with a smirk. Craig had seen his type before in the joint, they were usually hanging on to somebody's pocket the second week in. "Very well, class is almost over anyway. Everyone get a few cookies on the way out."

Craig walked out with his cookies, they were oatmeal raisin, not really an evening cookie, but beggars can't be choosers.... Then he saw her coming out of a room down the hall. Tall, blonde, and still pretty muscular, it couldn't be her could it? He jogged down the hall, still trying to play it cool. "Scuse me, but you wouldn't be Sally McNeil from years ago?" "Yep, that's me!" she said, hard to read behind her sun glasses. "You might might not recognize me...." "Is a pig's pussy pork?, of course I remember you Craiggers!" she interjected. This one was still a bit nutty, Craig liked that.

"You think I could hitch a ride with you?" Craig asked. "Nevada worked it out that I can serve my parole here, but I still haven't gotten my own ride." "Sure kiddo, I'm just down here." she said pointing into the distance. Then they came to it, a bright yellow Mazda Miata 2019. "Sweet ride." "I know, a dentist I know out of Century City leases it for me. He does all the the stars's teeth. The schmoes still love ya girl Sally, I think it's the danger now." "Who'd be afraid of little old you?" Craig said with a smirk, noting the USMC bumper sticker. "Hop in."

The ride was fun, they spoke of gyms known, stacks taken, and contests both in the gym and in life won and lost. Toward the end, Sally leaned in, and said "Here we are just a couple of old cons having fun, do you want to come home with me for a night cap? "Sure" Titus said, he'd gotten laid in the joint, and now out on parole. But fag slam pigs and prison groupies were different, you didn't care about them. He wanted to show Sally a good time.

Back when he got out, he went on the internet out of boredom to check out the old haunts. Muscle Mayhem gone, MD and Bodybuilding.com shells of themselves, but Getbig was still there. One of the threads he took note of was a gay guy talking about pleasing a woman - "You just start with two fingers to get her set up, then you go downstairs and eat it out like it was a pot of collard greens like I tell all of my straight friends who ask me for advice, you do that and she opens up like a flower. Once that happens, then you screw." Maybe the fruit was on to something, he'd try that with Sally tonight.

They got to Sally's place, a little ramshackle thing over by Del Monte boulevard, but she seemed to be trying to keep it up. When he stepped in, he could see it, a little 1 bedroom, with a living room dominated by a leather couch, a small flat screen and a white shag rug. "Why don't you go to the fridge, and get us something to snack on" she said. Craig wandered over to it, and took stock. A couple of six packs of Diet Coke, milk, Coors Lite, some wrapped cold cuts, and a shit ton of chicken thighs and drumsticks. Craig had to stifle a laugh at the last part. They said Ray got killed over two things - strange pussy and expensive chicken, he was glad to see part of that might be true. On the side, he spied a bag of NY Deli Jalapeno potato chips, he grabbed that and the Coke and head back to Sally. He was glad to see they were real chips, not some diet shit.

They sat around for a bit watching some show about black strippers in Mississippi, Craig figured he should make his move now. "This is fun and all, but I'd rather we got to know each other in a different way."  He said as he rubbed her thigh. "You think you could handle it? The last guy to play with my thighs wound up in a body bag, well he actually wound up in an ambulance, then a body bag,  but you get the drift." She said. "I'm sure it was a jaw dropper, but I'm not Ray." Titus knew you had to let these broads know the score quickly, or they'd walk all over you. 

"Wrestle you for it, you win, you get the pussy. You lose, and maybe you still get the pussy or you go home and jerk off." "What!?" Craig said. This bitch was indeed nuts, but fun nuts. "Ok, but where are we going to do it? In the bedroom?" "No silly, right here on the rug. Now help me move the couch." She said.  "Alright, I'm game."

Titus stood there in his tighty whiteys, Sally in a leopard number she got from somewhere. "Not so fast, we've got to oil up." she said. "What? Sally, we'll ruin the carpet." "Don't worry, it's ScotchGuarded, I wrestle schmoes on it all the time. We either do it right, or we don't do it at all."

About 30 minutes later, as Sally McNeil applies Craig’s final glazing of muscle sheen, it was almost time to wrestle. Craig gets into his stance, and offers Sally his hand. No reason to be a poor sportsman he thinks. She grabs it, and transitions into a double leg takedown, then into a head scissor.

And as Craig laid there with his head turning purple between her giant thighs, Craig thought "Fuck your Monica's, your Amy's, your Marla's, Sally's the girl for me."

Bravo!

Picture that gif of the Rock clapping at the Oscars.