Author Topic: Dear Oak - COVID vaccine trials document birth defects, lost pregnancies  (Read 3274 times)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!

https://justthenews.com/government/federal-agencies/covid-vaccine-trials-document-birth-defects-lost-pregnancies-foia

COVID vaccine trials document birth defects, lost pregnancies, FOIA requests reveal
Federal inspector general faults National Institutes of Health for not consistently posting clinical trial results.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
They won't be able to cover this up forever - they should just move on, rather than continue to push this nonsense.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!

::)

A crowdsourced review project led by deplatformed feminist Naomi Wolf discovered 22 of 50 pregnant women who took Pfizer's vaccine lost their pregnancies, which the company attributed to unnamed "other" causes than vaccination.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!

BREAKING REPORT: Rochelle Walensky, CDC Director Admits MAJOR COVID 19 MISTAKES – Plans to RESTRUCTURE THE AGENCY Calling it a 'Reset'...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
https://justthenews.com/government/federal-agencies/covid-vaccine-trials-document-birth-defects-lost-pregnancies-foia

COVID vaccine trials document birth defects, lost pregnancies, FOIA requests reveal
Federal inspector general faults National Institutes of Health for not consistently posting clinical trial results.

FYI, "Just In The News" is listed as having an extreme right - conservative bias.

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."

I for one am ok with the lost pregnancies.

There are WAY too many people on the planet already.

😆

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
FYI, "Just In The News" is listed as having an extreme right - conservative bias.

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source.

said the fact checking far left

why dont you just research their sources and see if the figures they give are accurate?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

😆

I imagine your father wishes covid vaccines were around back in his day... ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

why dont you just research their sources and see if the figures they give are accurate?

How about you do that for me? I can't be bothered because opinions are considered 'proof' on Getbig. Just ask The Coach.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How about you do that for me? I can't be bothered because opinions are considered 'proof' on Getbig. Just ask The Coach.

I wont because I havent commented on it, I may look it up at some point but my mind was made up about Covid over 2 years ago.
information will slowly dribble out over the next few years about how people were allowed to die and given experimental vaccines but no one will care, they will be too busy worrying about which electric car and house heat pump to virtue signal to their friends and neighbours

OAK

• Getbig V
Re: Dear Oak - COVID vaccine trials document birth defects, lost pregnancies
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2022, 03:01:23 PM »
I imagine your father wishes covid vaccines were around back in his day... ;D

That’s weird.

Your wife said the same thing to me about your dad last night.

😎

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2022, 03:04:26 PM »
That’s weird.

Your wife said the same thing to me about your dad last night.

😎

my wife wouldnt talk to you

;D

OAK

• Getbig V

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2022, 04:11:04 PM »

This coming from the moron who told us for those of us who don't take Covid seriously, we could regret it. You were totally wrong, and now you have no credibility, moron.

Almost none of us on Getbig took Covid seriously, and we are all fine.

As for the link that Gym-Rat posted, it's just addressing vaccine injuries and adverse events in pregnant women, directly from the Pfizer data release that they tried to hide for 75 years, but instead, the courts made them release.

Maybe you should address THAT, you absolutely stupid, liberal fuck.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2022, 04:34:14 PM »
How about that, Prime?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2022, 04:39:05 PM »
The vaccine is bad to to take if you’re pregnant you say?

🙄🙄🙄

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2022, 08:14:30 PM »

🙄🙄🙄

Liar.  FOADYWFAMFTB

Your mortality is like you.  A bitch.  Full of shit describes you and your lies.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2022, 09:17:23 PM »

🙄🙄🙄

"A newly published study of COVID-19 cases during pregnancy found that pregnant Canadians who were unvaccinated had worse outcomes than those who were immunized. (Serhii Bobyk/Shutterstock)"

LMAO - "worse outcomes"?

So pregnant women who aren't vaccinated have a 1 in 300,000 chance of dying of Covid instead of a 1 in 250,000 chance of dying from Covid if they are vaccinated, but with a 2 in 5 chance of having a miscarriage?

You really don't know how to read propaganda, do you, OAK?

A "worse outcome" could literally be a one in a million chance of dying instead of a one in a billion chance.

Who gives a shit?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2022, 02:47:27 AM »

That would be too difficult.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2022, 04:24:56 AM »
Horrifying Thai study finds evidence of heart damage in 2.33% of vaccinated school-aged participants.

https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202208.0151/v1?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

This disturbing study of 301 Thai adolescents aged 13 to 18, who were monitored for cardiac symptoms following Dose 2 of Pfizer. Nearly a third reported effects of some kind, and 2.33% of the male participants exhibited biomarkers indicating damaged heart muscle. The rates are substantially higher than those found in prior studies, probably because “the study protocol … required determining baseline troponin-T, CK-MB, ECG and echocardiography before vaccination” (p. 11). In other words, the authors established individual baselines for each patient to better detect subtler anomalies.

Those are terrible, terrible numbers – orders of magnitude above what we’d expect in this demographic, which faces essentially no risk from Corona infection 

>:(

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2022, 04:32:37 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2022, 06:34:59 AM »

😆

So after birth rates fall, who is the Canadian government gonna tax in order to pay for all the free stuff?

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2022, 07:38:40 AM »
This is a statement of funding for the above referenced study:

"MS has been an investigator on projects funded by GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Moderna, Pfizer, Sanofi-Pasteur, Seqirus, Symvivo, and VBI Vaccines. All funds have been paid to his institute, and he has not received any personal payments. OGV has been an investigator, coinvestigator, or expert panelist on projects funded by GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Pfizer, and Seqirus, outside of the submitted work. JDK has been an investigator on projects funded by GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Moderna, and Pfizer. All funds have been paid to his institute, and he has not received any personal payments. KAT has been an investigator on projects funded by GlaxoSmithKline. All funds have been paid to her institute, and she has not received any personal payments. JEI has been an investigator on projects funded by GlaxoSmithKline, and Sanofi-Pasteur. All funds have been paid to her institute, and she has not received any personal payments. AJM has been an investigator on projects funded by GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Pfizer, Sanofi-Pasteur, and Seqirus, with funds paid to her institution, and has received honoraria for participation in advisory boards from Astra-Zeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Medicago, Merck, Moderna, Pfizer, Sanofi-Pasteur, Seqirus, and for presentations from Astra-Zeneca, and Moderna. GDS has been an investigator on a project funded by Pfizer. All funds have been paid to his institute, and he has not received any personal payments. All other authors declare no competing interests."

So while the scientists are not paid directly by the maker of the vaccines, their employers (the ones writing their paychecks) are fully funded by the clot shot makers. Nothing to see here.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2022, 10:49:44 AM »
::)

A crowdsourced review project led by deplatformed feminist Naomi Wolf discovered 22 of 50 pregnant women who took Pfizer's vaccine lost their pregnancies, which the company attributed to unnamed "other" causes than vaccination.

Amazing how people who just a few years ago hated Pfizer with a passion now defend its worthless non-vaccine tooth and nail.

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2022, 12:11:21 PM »
Effects of “lockdown” killing more than Covid. This is when the cure is worse than the disease.

Of course no admission of the vaccine as the obvious cause.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/covid-lockdown-effects-diabetes-disease-b2148452.html?amp