Author Topic: Bhank Wins  (Read 17075 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Bhank Wins
« Reply #250 on: September 02, 2022, 03:43:46 PM »
650hp 650lbs of Torque I think 0-60 is advertised at 2.7
shizzos old car went from 60-0 in zero seconds

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: September 02, 2022, 03:48:12 PM »

HAHAHAHAHA! That is beautiful!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #252 on: September 02, 2022, 04:05:27 PM »

In other words, you’re gone faster than a candle in the wind

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #253 on: September 02, 2022, 04:53:23 PM »
Very racist of you Walter...that was a Mexican

Well at least it wasn’t a half Italian, half Ojibway dude….or there definitely would have been a cock lodged in that feminine little death grip.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #254 on: September 02, 2022, 06:41:04 PM »
One of the serving staff was on Adderall?  Sporting a black eye?

excellent, award yourself 2 servings of cobbler

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #255 on: September 02, 2022, 06:58:24 PM »

Inside the mind of bhanky...

"How singularly innocent  I look this morning...Have you ever seen such candid eyes?  I should be sincerely sorry to see my neighbors' children devoured by wolves."

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: September 02, 2022, 07:59:22 PM »

"With this hat on, the folks on grindr will never suspect I'm bald"

fixed

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #257 on: September 02, 2022, 08:11:44 PM »

"How singularly innocent  I look this morning...Have you ever seen such candid eyes?  I should be sincerely sorry to see my neighbors' children devoured by wolves."

I think this was where we first spotted the selfie ring light

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #258 on: September 02, 2022, 08:24:01 PM »

That is actually Stargate for midgets…

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #259 on: September 02, 2022, 08:36:27 PM »
Look at that.. That's what we call the belly of the whale. Great to sport those puppies while driving with only one hand on the steering wheel.

Great way to pick up tail!

"1"

So what, blow hard.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: September 02, 2022, 09:50:43 PM »
5 o’clock Forearm Flex Friday. Last day commuting 2 hrs to work at 5 am will be remote feom home starting next week. Holding 225lbs despite working 3 Hard weeks will start pushing again next week once I am home and eating more with more sleep and time for training. Funny how most of this board is against actual bodybuilding all worried about a little fluid retention should be more worried about your ligaments and tendons than your cheeks

Have you thought about getting some sun ? Or at the least
Hitting the tanning bed Casper?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: September 03, 2022, 03:59:06 AM »
Have you thought about getting some sun ? Or at the least
Hitting the tanning bed Casper?

for a guy who spends half his life on the beach, hes pretty pale, I sense hes filtered the photo

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #262 on: September 03, 2022, 04:04:11 AM »

Whats with all those screens and selfie-rings?
Whats going on here??

"WHATS GOING ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, EVERYBODY"!!

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: September 03, 2022, 05:59:23 AM »
I guess I am the only one who has no fucking idea what a selfie ring is.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: September 03, 2022, 06:03:06 AM »
;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: September 03, 2022, 06:04:24 AM »

Nope.  Only after the comment did I notice a ring shaped think in the background.  Walter's comment on it being a Stargate for midgies cracked me up though!  ;D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #266 on: September 03, 2022, 07:59:34 AM »
No clue. About to Google it

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: September 03, 2022, 09:15:26 AM »

A Stargate Ring for the 100lb women hes killed.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #268 on: September 03, 2022, 10:04:38 AM »

Nope  - Me Neither

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #269 on: September 03, 2022, 10:22:01 AM »
So what, blow hard.
My main man doc with a very impressive forearm.....props my friends looks great!!

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #270 on: September 03, 2022, 07:40:06 PM »
Today in exchange for dropping my civil suit against her for swearing out false warrants against me my sons mother agreed to a new custody agreement splitting summers with me 50/50 week on week off.

I told you guys I was innocent and that I was going to get more time because of her filing false police reports against me and you all just called me nasty names and a liar.

Today after 3 years of fighting all legal proceedings are settled and I wound up with a lot more time with my son. I went from every other weekend to every other week.

You all said I couldn’t pass a background because I was a criminal and I was going to lose all custody. Well I passed a background because it was all expunged because I was innocent. I now work for a Fortune 500 company. You all said I would lose custody nope I now have a great custody agreement because my civil suit against her was valid because I was innocent and I would have been awarded punitive damages but I took a better custody agreement instead.

Meanwhile you all called me nasty names when I was the victim. But today I finally got me due 6 full weeks every summer with my son plus every spring break and a week at Xmas and weekends during the school year. I fought so hard to get this I went through so much but I kept at it and today I won. Duck every other weekend and 2 weeks I went through hell and I got a lot more
I know very little about you but I want to congratulate you for a few reasons! Most courts are incredibly biased against men. Many good and righteous men would give up in the courts inequalities. I commend you on not only fighting for your kid but proving your right and ability to parent. When your Son Is old enough they will thank you too and realize the truth.

My now brother in law fought his ex for custody while she  bad mouthed him to their sons. He could have easily told his sons that they divorced because she cheated on him multiple times but they weee young and he took the high road. When is oldest turned 17 he started asking him questions so he answered honestly. His son started laughing and realized it all made sense now and that his mother had spun a web of lies that made no sense. He cut off all communication with his mother when he turned 18.

Things will only get better for you bhanks!.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #271 on: September 03, 2022, 11:12:30 PM »
My main man doc with a very impressive forearm.....props my friends looks great!!

Thanks Bud!

Hey, OMR, man the 'blow hard'  comment wasn't directed at you. It was meant for the guy who would ragdoll Tyson, you know the guy that's built better than Zane, the guy who shits all over ifbb pro MM. You know, the actual blow hard.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #272 on: September 04, 2022, 06:22:49 AM »
Thanks Bud!

Hey, OMR, man the 'blow hard'  comment wasn't directed at you. It was meant for the guy who would ragdoll Tyson, you know the guy that's built better than Zane, the guy who shits all over ifbb pro MM. You know, the actual blow hard.

You have decent forearms congrats I would still Ragdoll Tyson the man in 2022. Obviously Tyson the 1985 Myth is invincible but yeah he is just an old boxer now with no grappling training at all. Frank Zane is all illusion he had no real size and didn't look that great when standing in a lineup. And MM are you kidding me dude is 20lbs under the classic limit for his height. He beat 2 40 year old dudes at 154lbs to win his over 45 bantom weight pro card meanwhile he took 9th in classic at the same show gtfo

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #273 on: September 04, 2022, 07:34:48 AM »
You ave decent forearms congrats I would still Ragdoll Tyson the man in 2022. Obviously Tyson the 1985 Myth is invincible but yeah he is just an old boxer now with no grappling training at all. Frank Zane is all illusion he had no real size and didn't look that great when standing in a lineup. And MM are you kidding me dude is 20lbs under the classic limit for his height. He beat 2 40 year old dudes at 154lbs to win his over 45 bantom weight pro card meanwhile he took 9th in classic at the same show gtfo

MM also placed second in the OPEN division,beating 6-7 other guys.......that class alone is more men than you placed ahead of in the four classes you entered and failed miserably at.

Why do yo hate MM you jealous fucker..... he is an IFBB Pro and a great guy, you should be happy for him but instead you are an infantile jealous fuck !!

You always say he beat nobody but always fail to mention the amount of men he beat as I posted above.

You`re not gonna` cry again cuz he won are you.......I figured you`ve had enough time to recover from the devastation that was his win.

IFBB PRO

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #274 on: September 04, 2022, 08:13:03 AM »
You have decent forearms congrats I would still Ragdoll Tyson the man in 2022. Obviously Tyson the 1985 Myth is invincible but yeah he is just an old boxer now with no grappling training at all. Frank Zane is all illusion he had no real size and didn't look that great when standing in a lineup. And MM are you kidding me dude is 20lbs under the classic limit for his height. He beat 2 40 year old dudes at 154lbs to win his over 45 bantom weight pro card meanwhile he took 9th in classic at the same show gtfo

Dude you sound like the biggest fckn pussy. Nobody takes your dumb fckn “I’d rag doll Tyson” seriously. You’re the ass end of jokes. Do you not realize this? It’s fckn embarrassing man. Your a fckn juicy twat that will never place above dead last in a BB contest and if we rolled I have zero doubt that I could tie you up like a pretzel and shove a frozen hotdog in your ass if I wanted and you’d not do a gdamn thing but hopefully tap. I have bono doubt that you can kick a woman’s ass - you be actually proven that. PLEASE post some video of you rolling with at least a legit brown belt. Rogan - who would beat you fckn senseless - said that when Tyson was prepping to fight again he could literally feel the intensity like no one Joes ever been around before. So I assume that you could ragdoll Joe as well? Blackbelt in BJJ and National champion taekwondo. Don’t answer - or do I don’t give a fck I won’t see it. Just know that absolutely no one that isn’t a total fckn douchebag takes you seriously you fckn pussy. Maybe focus on being at least a decent part time dad and possibly finding something other than a alley skank of a woman.