Author Topic: Matt roommate question?  (Read 2183 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Matt roommate question?
« on: August 27, 2022, 07:54:34 AM »
Matt have you moved anyone in?

I know everyone has discussed how this could go bad for Matt but has anyone brought up the possibility  that  the potential roommate could end up in 750 equally proportioned  pieces wrapped in aluminum foil in his deep freezer?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Matt roommate question?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2022, 08:18:13 AM »
Had to remove my posts....they were too crazy even for me.  ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2022, 08:21:40 AM »

lol I understand.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2022, 08:23:33 AM »
lol I understand.
Plus you quoted my original post and now Matt will more than likely slice me and dice me for it.

I fucked up !  :D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2022, 08:38:45 AM »
Plus you quoted my original post and now Matt will more than likely slice me and dice me for it.

I fucked up !  :D

By the time Matthew wakes up this will be buried on page 2.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2022, 08:53:30 AM »
By the time Matthew wakes up this will be buried on page 2.
I hope so for my sake......getting stabbed and slabbed wasn`t on todays agenda.  ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2022, 09:22:16 AM »
Portions appr

I know everyone has discussed how this could go bad for Matt but has anyone brought up the possibility  that  the potential roommate could end up in 750 equally proportioned  pieces wrapped in aluminum foil in his deep freezer?

Portions right-sized for one person to cook without leftovers.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2022, 09:24:52 AM »
You think Matt is capable of going Jeffrey Dahmer on his roommate? That would be epic

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2022, 09:25:01 AM »
Thanks Dave....you`re da` man!!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2022, 09:28:17 AM »
I don't think Matt has it in him to genuinely hurt anyone.

I doubt he's ever got into a fight or even hit anyone.

He's no Bhanky.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2022, 10:15:27 AM »

Do Matt Canning’s TITTIES make feel sexual?

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2022, 11:27:29 AM »
Matty Titties after the chick moves into his Mom’s house:

Dude!!! You fckn know that’s going to turn Matt on so much that he will be yanking his mini-dick until he dribbled out a couple drops of secum!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2022, 12:09:46 PM »
jesus christ

aren’t you in like your 40s ?  all that traveling around to Dubai shit making yourself out to be some baller ??

and your making posts about having a roommate ???

what type of grown man has a fckn roommate ?  jesus christ go get a woman and start a family - get some tax breaks

socially awkward men on here making it more and more normal - i remember posting pics i this board after i fckn won an overall and EVERYONE roasted me - now some half ass garage gym fart echo chamber bro gets on , everyone sucks his cock and tells him he is the greatest

getbig is turning into a work safe space for grown men who just can’t find it in them to operate i. independent thought void of emotion - because you come for and seek “comfort” and “belonging” instead of criticizing the shit that makes you weak you fail to see

alright sorry but this makes bhanks seem like a goddamn life warrior

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2022, 12:27:09 PM »
jesus christ

aren’t you in like your 40s ?  all that traveling around to Dubai shit making yourself out to be some baller ??

what type of grown man has a fckn roommate ?  jesus christ go get a woman and start a family - get some tax breaks

socially awkward men on here making it more and more normal - i remember posting pics i this board after i fckn won an overall and EVERYONE roasted me - now some half ass garage gym fart echo chamber bro gets on , everyone sucks his cock and tells him he is the greatest

getbig is turning into a work safe space for grown men who just can’t find it in them to operate i. independent thought void of emotion - because you come for and seek “comfort” and “belonging” instead of criticizing the shit that makes you weak you fail to see

Do these Crocs and socks go with those little boy undies?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2022, 03:21:18 PM »

Not since 2007.

They could be murdered, yes.

It's also not worth the headache. The money is not.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2022, 03:25:23 PM »
jesus christ

^^^^THIS

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2022, 03:32:32 PM »

I think this question would have been better as a PM.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2022, 07:18:09 PM »
I think this question would have been better as a PM.

Sorry I thought this was a PM.

This is very embarrassing for me. Matt don’t bother checking your PM’s.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2022, 08:05:01 PM »
Sorry I thought this was a PM.

This is very embarrassing for me. Matt don’t bother checking your PM’s.
LOL  ;D

Eulogy

• Getbig III
  • May the bridges I burn light the way
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2022, 08:43:45 PM »
jesus christ

I seldom post here, but thank you... for fuck sakes, what a shame this board has become. Between this and the elves who returned after GH15's fingernails didn't grow overnight ... place just sickens me...

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2022, 08:46:36 PM »
Am I the only one here that can picture Matt dancing in the mirror with a robe seductively saying “I’d fck me”? At least with Matt having the tiny dick (according to PP -that’s pedoprime)he won’t have to do the tuck..

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2022, 08:48:25 PM »
I seldom post here, but thank you... for fuck sakes, what a shame this board has become. Between this and the elves who returned after GH15's fingernails didn't grow overnight ... place just sickens me...

Right on - sorry excuses that try to pass themselves off as men.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2022, 09:43:17 PM »
jesus christ

Quality rage post. Strong indignation with undertones of wounded ego, wrathful superiority, and a lingering saltiness. One of the finest examples of the vintage.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2022, 02:34:05 AM »
Quality rage post. Strong indignation with undertones of wounded ego, wrathful superiority, and a lingering saltiness. One of the finest examples of the vintage.

I want to see his pics from his show and roast him again....

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2022, 04:44:54 AM »

PM please!
Q