Author Topic: BIDEN ECONOMY: Bonds at 49-Year Low – Stocks Having Worst Year EVER!  (Read 2156 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
The DOW is down over 1,000 points since the day Biden stepped into office after stealing the 2020 Election.

On January 20, 2021, the DOW closed at 31,188.  On Friday the DOW closed at 29,590.  This is a 1,598 drop for the DOW since Biden stepped into office.

Americans are watching their 401k’s disappear due to the Biden economy.

The DOW is currently down more than 6,700 points this year alone (the DOW was at 36,338 on December 31, 2021).

The worst year prior to this was 2008 when the DOW was down 4,488 points.

If this decrease stands till year-end, this decrease will be the largest decrease for the DOW for any year in US history.

The Bond Market
The bond markets are at least as bad as the stock markets, if not worse.  The Markets Insider reported last week:

Advertisement - story continues below
The unraveling of the bond market will continue to batter stocks over the coming months, according to a Friday note from Bank of America.

Bonds are experiencing their worst decline since 1949 as interest rates soar amid a global central bank campaign to fight inflation. The US Aggregate Bond ETF is down 15% year-to-date, while global bonds are down even more.

But those soaring interest rates, and consequently falling bond prices, run the risk of forcing further liquidations in the stock market that would effectively unwind the most crowded trades held by investors over the years.

“Bond crash in recent weeks means highs in credit spreads, lows in stocks are not yet in,” BofA’s Michael Hartnett said.

Specifically, Hartnett said the ongoing bond market crash can lead to a credit event that would effectively unwind the long US dollar, long US tech, and long private equity trades, which have been widely held by investors for years.

Those crowded trades have helped catapult mega-cap tech companies like Apple, Amazon, Alphabet and Microsoft into trillion-dollar behemoths that make up nearly 20% of the S&P 500.

“True capitulation is when investors sell what they love and own,” Hartnett said.

Aside from investor capitulation, one more sign that a bottom in the stock market has arrived is when interest rates peak, but given the Fed’s hawkish commentary at Wednesday’s FOMC meeting, that may not happen anytime soon.
Biden has managed to collapse both bonds and stocks and the worst is yet to come.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/biden-economy-bonds-49-year-low-stocks-worst-year-ever/

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
Re: BIDEN ECONOMY: Bonds at 49-Year Low – Stocks Having Worst Year EVER!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022, 10:27:14 PM »
Everything this limpdick does is a total failure. He's an embarrassment and a complete catsstrophe.

The thing is it was so predictable.  He's an utter buffoon and when he was running against Trump you knew if Biden won everything was gonna go to hell. But even I didn't think it would be this bad 

But because it was so predictable I'm honestly at the point where I can't even speak to people who voted for him. I have to hold them accountable for electing a retarded pervert to the presidency.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2022, 10:49:44 PM »
The Bond Market
The bond markets are at least as bad as the stock markets, if not worse.  The Markets Insider reported last week:

The unraveling of the bond market will continue to batter stocks over the coming months, according to a Friday note from Bank of America.

Bonds are experiencing their worst decline since 1949 as interest rates soar amid a global central bank campaign to fight inflation. The US Aggregate Bond ETF is down 15% year-to-date, while global bonds are down even more.

But those soaring interest rates, and consequently falling bond prices, run the risk of forcing further liquidations in the stock market that would effectively unwind the most crowded trades held by investors over the years.

“Bond crash in recent weeks means highs in credit spreads, lows in stocks are not yet in,” BofA’s Michael Hartnett said.

Specifically, Hartnett said the ongoing bond market crash can lead to a credit event that would effectively unwind the long US dollar, long US tech, and long private equity trades, which have been widely held by investors for years.

I guess I don't have a good grasp of exactly how the bonds work. What does it mean to an individual investor who owns bonds? Won't I still get the interest payments and the money back from the government? My understanding was that it's just a hedge against stocks to diversify the portfolio and its value won't affect that?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2022, 07:06:26 AM »
I guess I don't have a good grasp of exactly how the bonds work. What does it mean to an individual investor who owns bonds? Won't I still get the interest payments and the money back from the government? My understanding was that it's just a hedge against stocks to diversify the portfolio and its value won't affect that?

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/why-interest-rates-have-inverse-relationship-bond-prices/

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2022, 07:50:14 AM »
Then to see retardz on Twitter saying how "This admin blows away the Trump admin" and so on.
Going on actual data or "hurt feelings / crushed ego"??

When the countries financial systems crash and burn with record lows, I dont think thats a "win".  LOL

Dumbest people to have ever walked the planet.
Sweden = far right.
Italy = far right.

People are tired of retarded and brainless libturds ruining their countries and livelihoods and security...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2022, 09:45:28 AM »
coach, post this stuff in the Politic forum would ya instead of Gossip
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2022, 09:56:12 AM »

YOU VOTED FOR THIS 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2022, 10:14:46 AM »
The DOW is down over 1,000 points since the day Biden stepped into office after stealing the 2020 Election.

On January 20, 2021, the DOW closed at 31,188.  On Friday the DOW closed at 29,590.  This is a 1,598 drop for the DOW since Biden stepped into office.

The DOW is currently down more than 6,700 points this year alone (the DOW was at 36,338 on December 31, 2021).

If this decrease stands till year-end, this decrease will be the largest decrease for the DOW for any year in US history.

The Bond Market

Those crowded trades have helped catapult mega-cap tech companies like Apple, Amazon, Alphabet and Microsoft into trillion-dollar behemoths that make up nearly 20% of the S&P 500.

“True capitulation is when investors sell what they love and own,” Hartnett said.

Aside from investor capitulation, one more sign that a bottom in the stock market has arrived is when interest rates peak, but given the Fed’s hawkish commentary at Wednesday’s FOMC meeting, that may not happen anytime soon.
Biden has managed to collapse both bonds and stocks and the worst is yet to come.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/biden-economy-bonds-49-year-low-stocks-worst-year-ever/
The calvary is coming. ;D
T

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2022, 10:15:11 AM »

The Bond Market

"But, but, but there are No mean tweets and my feelings don't get hurt by the bad orange man that the media told me to hate for just because....."

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2022, 10:18:00 AM »
We may be under 29000 by closing

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2022, 10:21:56 AM »

No need to give directives Vince.
Only admins or Mods are listened to.
Youre dismissed....

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2022, 07:57:01 PM »
The inflation Pendulum swing is very large.

Any govt is going to struggle with public satisfaction while it’s playing out. The lows and highs are at extreme’s we have never seen before. The wave down is going to really suck and I do hope govt stimmy their brains out.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2022, 08:22:30 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2022, 08:32:56 PM »
3rd quarter GDP numbers are coming soon.   If the recession persists, no amount of double-speak will convince Americans that we’re on the right track, and the Democrats will lose the House.

The Republicans’ subpoenas  will fly like a murder of crows.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2022, 09:15:41 PM »
Gasoline will be $7 per gallon again in December.

Luckily I can still get Anadrol 100 tabs for $100. Thank god for Chinese Pharmacetical manufacturers.
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2022, 09:28:28 PM »

Any govt is going to struggle with public satisfaction while it’s playing out. The lows and highs are at extreme’s we have never seen before. The wave down is going to really suck and I do hope govt stimmy their brains out.

1.4% under Trump 8.6% under Biden. You must follow the Krugman school of economics

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2022, 10:47:31 PM »
1.4% under Trump 8.6% under Biden. You must follow the Krugman school of economics

It’s lag my friend.

Hence I took a 90% LVR to the eyeballs in 2020 as I saw the early movements. Now I’m at 35% LVR without having paid any extra off.

There is Nothing wrong with liking Trump and also realising how the hosing got started. Biden carried the Torch afterwards. Now watch the savage downswing happen in 2023 followed by the most face melting inflationary wave you never thought was possible. Same people will get wrecked all over again.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2022, 12:01:20 AM »

Yup, but this one was manufactured. We were an energy super-power, pant-shitter squashed that for the fake "green new deal" BS...

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2022, 12:02:43 AM »
Where's the TDS Trump-haters though in this thread??

Not much to say?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2022, 01:58:21 AM »
Where's the TDS Trump-haters though in this thread??

Not much to say?
They still support Biden because "orange man bad!"

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2022, 02:31:43 AM »
It’s lag my friend.

Hence I took a 90% LVR to the eyeballs in 2020 as I saw the early movements. Now I’m at 35% LVR without having paid any extra off.

There is Nothing wrong with liking Trump and also realising how the hosing got started. Biden carried the Torch afterwards. Now watch the savage downswing happen in 2023 followed by the most face melting inflationary wave you never thought was possible. Same people will get wrecked all over again.

Great posting.  Whoever won in 2020 was gonna deal with this massive shit sandwich.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2022, 04:28:25 AM »
Great posting.  Whoever won in 2020 was gonna deal with this massive shit sandwich.

This I dont fully believe (no disrespect intended). Biden killed our US energy production, shut it down. (We were #1 exporters).
(Because of the fake scam, "green new deal" stuff).

This has effects that run down-hill, which hits everything hard (shipping, food supplies, supply-chains, paying for foreign oil, and so on).
We wouldn't be this bad off if not for what he did there. A  huge and major impact...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2022, 04:29:47 AM »
Everything is fine.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2022, 05:18:04 AM »
This I dont fully believe (no disrespect intended). Biden killed our US energy production, shut it down. (We were #1 exporters).
(Because of the fake scam, "green new deal" stuff).

This has effects that run down-hill, which hits everything hard (shipping, food supplies, supply-chains, paying for foreign oil, and so on).
We wouldn't be this bad off if not for what he did there. A  huge and major impact...

Ultimate destruction is inflation going up, not down.

The US as the world super power for many decades has every right to respond to China and Russian rising power and position. The difficulty becomes other countries may not like the response.

The US is at 8.3% CPI. The UK is at 10% CPI and it’s currency  has depreciated 30% in the past year.

Have we had any crash? No. Have credit markets cracked? No. Have we got mass unemployment? No. what do we have? Inflation going bananas, asset prices going bonkers and wage pressure which has broken pretty much everybody’s currency. The US broke the world by triggering the largest inflationary wave of our lifetime.

The trigger was the pandemic and you will see every single govt continue this exact same action for the rest of the decade because the answer to max pain and destruction of others is up, not down. Inflation triggers shortages then add fuel by cutting off energy which results in less money/power for China and Russia as supply chains are broken.

US has overtightened on purpose to cause an epic short, sharp and violent recession. Why? Because it gives them scope to go up again and apply max pressure via inflation…….

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2022, 06:03:24 AM »
no worries... elections are coming.. they'll slap make up on this pig just like this

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=776323370263154