Author Topic: Dorian Yates Supplements  (Read 2213 times)

XmanX

• Getbig I
Dorian Yates Supplements
« on: April 25, 2006, 08:29:33 PM »
I like the taste of his MBF formula. What you guys think about his supplements? I am just trying to stay lean and mean, are his supplements too extreme? I'm drinkin them 2-3 times daily, MBF formula. I use it as a meal replacement. Thanks.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
Re: Dorian Yates Supplements
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 10:30:03 PM »
I used Pro GF, i liked it.
bodybuildersreality.com

MCat

• Getbig II
  • I'm just sayin'
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 07:15:04 PM »
His Protein...Propeptide, is the only other protein on the Market that I have seen, that is on par with beverly.
Dominated

MCat

• Getbig II
  • I'm just sayin'
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2006, 07:16:17 PM »
His Protein...Propeptide, is the only other protein on the Market that I have seen, that is on par with beverly.  Great Shit.  All their products are top of the line.
Dominated

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 12:30:23 AM »
Beverly... ;D explain why they are "good".

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 01:44:31 PM »
I have this theory that 99% of supplements are made in the same factory and then processed and packaged by different marketing firms...

XmanX

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2006, 09:21:25 PM »
Ya, Im thinkin bout switchin to, optimum nutrition whey and just make my own mrp. Like a add a bannana, or oatmeal to save money. Yates products are a tad expensive. Even tho, whey is just a fast absorbing protein, economically if it has high absorption, like ive heard on this board, rather then a mix of fast and slow. I rather resort now to the economic/value factor of optimum's price then just get a protein that is just 20 percent better, but 80 percent more expensive. Using logic, I think i'll use Optimum, comes in 10 lbs bags, for good price.

MCat

• Getbig II
  • I'm just sayin'
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2006, 05:15:33 PM »
proteins are manufactured in many different facilities all over the world.  Some supp. companys by bulk products and do with them what they want, while some manufacture their own products from scratch.  That is why I believe Beverly, DYA, and some others are superior, is because they manufacture pharmaceutical grade producst in their own facilities.  These products meet extremely high standards of purity.  That is what your paying the extra price for.  I bet Chis Mason from Atlarge can answer this more thuroughly.  He makes a damn good protein product himself.
Dominated

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2006, 09:34:31 PM »
Dorian Yates Approved = very very good products

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2006, 11:07:58 PM »
proteins are manufactured in many different facilities all over the world.  Some supp. companys by bulk products and do with them what they want, while some manufacture their own products from scratch.  That is why I believe Beverly, DYA, and some others are superior, is because they manufacture pharmaceutical grade producst in their own facilities.  These products meet extremely high standards of purity.  That is what your paying the extra price for.  I bet Chis Mason from Atlarge can answer this more thuroughly.  He makes a damn good protein product himself.

As a whole, they all purchase the raw materials from the same places...  DYA, Beverly, better have some serious liquid in the bank to be "manufacturing" their own protein.  Tell me why Beverly whey isolate or better yet, their gainer formula consisting of whey and maltodextrin is any better than some of the other products out there? 

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2006, 05:31:06 PM »
the term "pharmaceutical grade" is meaningless... it's a marketing ploy