Author Topic: bhanks back story  (Read 32212 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: bhanks back story
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2022, 01:26:01 PM »
The gayest video ever!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2022, 01:28:56 PM »

Ok here goes I have some orals tired of jabbing going to mix things up and add them in. So here is the issue have all kinds of cycles and everyone usually recommends like 1 or 2 orals plus some test or something. Well assuming I am already jabbing and I want to add orals what is the best way if I have 5 different types.

I mean they all have their own benefits so am I better of all 5 everyday or switching compounds every couple weeks?

Basically is it better to take a little of each for 15 weeks or take a lot of each one for like 3 and keep rotating? Anavar,Dbol, oxy, winny, halo with test base

Thanks

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2022, 01:30:00 PM »
Can I get the name of your TRT Doctor?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2022, 01:32:22 PM »
His height fluctuates a lot.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2022, 01:33:35 PM »
"How do you overdose on tren ?

I will say I have had some kind of attack where my lungs diaghpram seized up and I couldn't breath when injecting tren I remember looking it up at the time and it was actually histamine reaction with your diaphragm or lungs locking up. It was very scary I absolutely could not breath and kept trying to gasp for air but could not breath. After it happened a couple times I stopped using tren forever or well stopped making pellets. I tried tren a few years later again from other sources and I swear it made me sick again always painful after injecting always weird metallic taste and sickness always some issue with tren. I won't touch it. Gave away my last two bottles for nothing."

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/possible-to-maintain-a-lean-skeleton-face-on-dbol.121600/post-2046801 .

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2022, 01:34:47 PM »
The gayest video ever!

Am I supposed to be embarrassed I look great and yeah when I train I can get to about 225lbs then I get stuck no matter what I do because that is a lot of size to carry

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2022, 01:35:32 PM »
His height fluctuates a lot.

A long with his heart rate, cycles, stories, legs, beating up girls, etc

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2022, 01:39:10 PM »
Am I supposed to be embarrassed I look great and yeah when I train I can get to about 225lbs then I get stuck no matter what I do because that is a lot of size to carry

You havent gained since you were 19

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2022, 01:40:12 PM »
consolidating my posts.

The icing on the cake.

As far as left bicep it has never been injured it actually tapes larger than the right arm it is one photo taken in a bathroom probably needed to turn my wrist or something or flex it more as I am not a good poser

But since you want to nitpick my build do you have a current pic from today? Not sure why you guys are so concerned with my jail time but yes I have served time not just been in a drunk tank. Yes ** I understand due to your current situation your fat everyone has an excuse.

Jail means you have been charged with a felony or convicted of a misdemeanor. Prison means you have been convicted of a Felony. There is a HUGE difference. I have been charged with half a dozen felonies I have only been convicted of misdemeanors.

you do realize most misdealers are less than a year and most felonies are more than a year? I am well aware of the cutoff. But I am smart I hire lawyers and get out after a 30 day plea every time. I have served time (more than a weekend) in 3 states and two countries I don't care what you believe. They always overcharge you with a felony and a misdemeanor you should alway plea to the misdemeanor to get the felony dropped. You should always have jail time agreed upon with the DA before going in front of a judge you never leave it to chance. That is the difference between smart people in jail and dumbasses in prison.

But if you want to call me out for not being a bodybuilder post a current pic.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2022, 01:41:41 PM »
Good Lord the gems.

May 26, 2011
Ok well I am kind of in shape and kind of muscular but not bodybuilder by any means. The thing is I am 33 and have been the same size since college can't really get to the next level. I am 511 225 in this current pic. My weight fluctuates from 220-235 depending on food in digestive track. But really that is about it I can't seem to put on anymore size. I stay lean but just can't understand how to blow up. Even if I stuff my face I get to about 235 then drop to about 225 over the next 48hrs as crap clears lol. I would really like to get to 240 but can't do it any advice? Currently I am training at home 3-4days a week usually chest, back, legs, and an arm day if lucky. I stay on test year round doesn't seem to matter if dosage goes up or down everything stays about the same. Should I just be happy to maintain and accept that I don't have genetics to get bigger or can a longtime juicer gymrat actually grow in his 30's despite being stagnate for a decade? I don't want to compete but I would like 20 inch guns without using oils. Currently over 18.5 maybe 19 but haven't measured in a while as hoping to be 19.

May 27, 2011

I am already over a gram in that pic maybe as high as 1500 not sure I average a 3cc shot or two a week of deca/test try to alternate and no orals or other supplements. The thing is can't figure out if it is calories, training, or dosage that needs to be addressed to grow at this point. Maldorf what did you change?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2022, 01:41:54 PM »
No one wins against Getbig  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2022, 01:42:58 PM »
You havent gained since you were 19

Because I have been 225lbs and lean since I was 19 other than a brief period in my early 40s when I left Hawaii and wasn't lifting I lost some weight and got down to about 195lbs mountain biking and surfing

You act like maintaining this kind of size and condition for 25 years is some easy task and yeah notice 511 225lbs 18,5-19 inch arms nothing has changed in my stats this is my best form sometimes I get heavier or leaner but right now I am lean and 225lbs which is my best form

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2022, 01:46:54 PM »
Because I have been 225lbs and lean since I was 19 other than a brief period in my early 40s when I left Hawaii and wasn't lifting I lost some weight and got down to about 195lbs mountain biking and surfing

You act like maintaining this kind of size and condition for 25 years is some easy task

???
In 1995/1996 my red shirt freshman year I attended NC State University on a partial scholarship. I was 17 years old. I was 140-45lbs and trained with Kendall Cross an assistant coach local wrestler on a daily basis he was my primary workout partner. We also had the Junior National Freestyle Champ from the previous year on full scholarship the 3 of us were the same size and trained together daily.  Kendall went on to win the 1996 Olympics that summer at 57 kilograms. I had some issues and did not return to University the following year. I had my bilateral knee surgeries the following year after a snowboard injury and by the time I had recovered enough to wrestle again I had no more NCAA eligibility. I never really fully recovered. I did some BJJ wrestled in the Army and did some MMA but it's not the same as NCAA I am still unhappy with it and it's probably one reason I train to this day.

wow, 145 to 225 naturally and then from 19 with gear not a single pound

Its all unravelling

shut the fucking door on the way out

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2022, 01:48:46 PM »
"My girlfriend is a national level physique competitor she is kind of soft in the "offseason" to be honest

There should be no offseason you should always be in shape

The contest is everyday"

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/5-reasons-to-quit-bodybuilding.121486/post-2043229 .

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2022, 01:51:31 PM »
???
wow, 145 to 225 naturally and then from 19 with gear not a single pound

Its all unravelling

Nothing is unraveling I said the exact same thing then I am saying now I have been jacked for 25 years. I did lose size though in my early 40s and had to regain it. I am now back at my prime mid 30s 225lbs turning 45. After my knee surgeries I went from dieting and wrestling non stop to stuck in bed eating so yeah between 17-19 I put on a lot of weight it's called puberty you dumb fuck my body grew when I stopped the daily multi hour cardio and dieting to make weight classes I literally had been starving myself since 8th grade

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2022, 01:52:21 PM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2022, 01:52:43 PM »
Nothing is unraveling I said the exact same thing then I am saying now I have been jacked for 25 years. I did lose size though in my early 40s and had to regain it. I am now back at my prime mid 30s 225lbs turning 45. After my knee surgeries I went from dieting and wrestling non stop to stuck in bed eating so yeah between 17-19 I put on a lot of weight it's called puberty you dumb fuck my body grew when I stopped the daily multi hour cardio and dieting to make weight classes I literally had been starving myself since 8th grade

you have been using gear since you were 19..

first you complained natural..

now its been exposed you are on over 1500 mg a week.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2022, 01:54:04 PM »

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2022, 01:54:47 PM »
"Marvin to answer your question, just look at this guys neurotic personality. You think he has friends or a gf could stand this guy for long?
I can just see it now, him always looking at himself in the mirror, saying "I'd fuck me..." or "God I'm so fucking handsome" even better is that he probably thinks everyone is jealous of him.
Yeah women need attention and get sick of the narcissism quick.

THATS why she dumped him, not because he couldn't do legs."

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?goto/post&id=2043734 .

Tee hee !

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2022, 01:57:48 PM »
Did BHanks work on The Love Boat?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2022, 02:00:10 PM »
Kite (Brian), you are not a bodybuilder. You have good genetics for being lean but to not strive to be better.
I have similar genetics and most think its a blessing but to a true bodybuilder its a curse. It keeps you from having head turning size while being ripped. .
You choose to coast on your genetics and at 220 pds your satisfied???
At 220lbs I would feel terrible knowing with hard work I could be 250.
And me at 250 no one would even know your at the beach my skinny friend.

^^Ouch!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2022, 02:00:30 PM »
Is Brian the famous "MrMaui" as well?

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/backstage-first-show-with-overall-winner-took-second-seem-legit.123678/#post-2104676

Looked pretty good...

That is me it wasnt a sanctioned event the promoter brought his buddy over from the other island and put the 2 of us in the bodybuilding category then everyone else in physique then yeah I think I got robbed

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2022, 02:02:00 PM »
Kite (Brian), you are not a bodybuilder. You have good genetics for being lean but to not strive to be better.
I have similar genetics and most think its a blessing but to a true bodybuilder its a curse. It keeps you from having head turning size while being ripped. .
You choose to coast on your genetics and at 220 pds your satisfied???
At 220lbs I would feel terrible knowing with hard work I could be 250.
And me at 250 no one would even know your at the beach my skinny friend.

^^Ouch!

I cant get to 250lbs I can however be the best 225lbs I can be in shape thats not bad for 45

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2022, 02:02:44 PM »
I cant get to 250lbs I can however be the best 225lbs I can be in shape thats not bad for 45

we all have our genetic limits...