Author Topic: Women's Favorite Words & Phrases  (Read 1208 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Women's Favorite Words & Phrases
« on: December 05, 2022, 04:23:05 AM »
Goodmorrow,

I've noticed a steady trend of certain words and phrases that woman use. Whether it be in the workplace describing their male partners or on TV. This is not by accident, this is social media spoon feeding the female gender whith hot button words and pharases that make them feel better about themselves.

If I missed any, please feel free to add.

1. Narcisistic.
2. Toxic
3  Controlling
4. Abusive
5. Boss Bitch
6. Side Hustle

Phrases:

1. How dare you?
2. The audacity of you
3. I'm independent

Words I've noticed overweight/obese woman use to describe themselves:

1. Thick
2. Voluptious
3. Curvy
4. BBW
5. plump
6. Buxom

I also noticed bigger mannequins at Target, Heavy set Barbie dolls that look pregnant. In all seriousness we are seeing a huge trend quickly spreading thorughout America. Being a woman and overweight is to be celebrated. Why? Where is this narrative coming from? I understand TV and social media help get the message out but who is pushing this agenda?

They say the average American woman weighs 168 pounds and has a 38 inch waist. But they piggy back with men have also epanded since the 1960's. What they aren't explaining is that more men are going to the gym getting in shape and putting on muscle compared to the 1960's and 70's. Most men realize they have to do this in order to appeal to the heavier women.

Any input?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Women's Favorite Words & Pharases.
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2022, 04:51:45 AM »
Goodmorrow,

I've noticed a steady trend of certain words and phrases that woman use. Whether it be in the workplace describing their male partners or on TV. This is not by accident, this is social media spoon feeding the female gender whith hot button words and pharases that make them feel better about themselves.

1. Narcisistic.
2. Toxic
3  Controlling
4. Abusive
5. Boss Bitch
6. Side Hustle

Phrases:

1. How dare you?
2. The audacity of you
3. I'm independent

1. Thick
2. Voluptious
3. Curvy
4. BBW
5. plump
6. Buxom

I also noticed bigger mannequins at Target, Heavy set Barbie dolls that look pregnant. In all seriousness we are seeing a huge trend quickly spreading thorughout America. Being a woman and overweight is to be celebrated. Why? Where is this narrative coming from? I understand TV and social media help get the message out but who is pushing this agenda?

They say the average American woman weighs 168 pounds and has a 38 inch waist. But they piggy back with men have also epanded since the 1960's. What they aren't explaining is that more men are going to the gym getting in shape and putting on muscle compared to the 1960's and 70's. Most men realize they have to do this in order to appeal to the heavier women.

Any input?

No man gives a sh1t what a woman says or thinks. We just pretend to listen cause we want to fvck.

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2022, 05:46:30 AM »
No man gives a sh1t what a woman says or thinks. We just pretend to listen cause we want to fvck.
Said like a TRUE GetBigger!   ;)  Bravo!

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2022, 06:45:36 AM »
Goodmorrow,

1. Narcisistic.
2. Toxic
3  Controlling
4. Abusive
5. Boss Bitch
6. Side Hustle

Phrases:

1. How dare you?
2. The audacity of you
3. I'm independent

1. Thick
2. Voluptious
3. Curvy
4. BBW
5. plump
6. Buxom

Any input?

Girly men and women also use the anti-white, misandristic propaganda word human. Over the past few years these types of people, instead of saying, “he’s a good guy/woman,” they say “great human.”

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2022, 06:48:28 AM »

Pretty much the case in most situations. Also, only girly men and male feminists give a rat’s ass about what women do for a living and their accolades.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2022, 06:53:47 AM »
Goodmorrow,

1. Narcisistic.
2. Toxic
3  Controlling
4. Abusive
5. Boss Bitch
6. Side Hustle

Phrases:

1. How dare you?
2. The audacity of you
3. I'm independent

1. Thick
2. Voluptious
3. Curvy
4. BBW
5. plump
6. Buxom

Any input?

I’ve never understood why women would think we’d be impressed by how “independent” they are, which is a lie considering how much attention hounding and mental illness they have when they have no men and kids.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2022, 06:56:58 AM »

I don’t even pretend to listen.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2022, 07:25:11 AM »
Narcisistic is the top word, ironincally the people using it are actually Narcisistic.
So its a double shot of illness..
c

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2022, 07:38:10 AM »

NEVER forget this.

PS "empowering" is another one of those words. 

It's like I say, they are mad because we hold all the power.  It never occurs to them that THERE IS A REASON FOR THAT and they admit that they need us to GIVE THEM POWER (like voting etc) because WE HOLD IT. Somehow it doesn't bother them that they need to get it from us, it doesn't come to them naturally.  Except the sex part!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2022, 07:58:55 AM »
This is a serious topic. They are normalizing overweight women. I rarely get political but it seems people forget:

1. It was Al Gore's wife that went after the rock muscians and wanted the ratings on the product.
2. It was the Dems that wanted to ban smoking in state parks only to let people openly smoke canabis on the streets with their babies in hand.
3. It was the Dems that went after the SuperSize products worrying about "people's health" but no one is saying anything about the apps that give points and earn free product...much worse than super size.

As a man..any man we look at situations. If you are at a function and 30 Hells Angels are there, the short one calls you a name, as a man you will go through all the possible outcomes of that situation. You engage and risk getting killed by the 29 others, you walk away, you hit him, run away and hope you don't get caught. I believe women don't do this. They act with emotions and don't think of the repercussions that can happen.
If you are old enough, do you remember ever a woman giving you the finger while driving back in the 60's, 70's, 80's even the 90's?  Now, women drivers are aggressive, bold and careless. They are going so far as to driving pickup trucks and getting sleave tattoos. What makes a woman do this? I rarely see men driving little smart cars and getting their nails clear coated.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2022, 08:12:53 AM »
This is a serious topic. They are normalizing overweight women. I rarely get political but it seems people forget:

1. It was Al Gore's wife that went after the rock muscians and wanted the ratings on the product.
2. It was the Dems that wanted to ban smoking in state parks only to let people openly smoke canabis on the streets with their babies in hand.
3. It was the Dems that went after the SuperSize products worrying about "people's health" but no one is saying anything about the apps that give points and earn free product...much worse than super size.

As a man..any man we look at situations. If you are at a function and 30 Hells Angels are there, the short one calls you a name, as a man you will go through all the possible outcomes of that situation. You engage and risk getting killed by the 29 others, you walk away, you hit him, run away and hope you don't get caught. I believe women don't do this. They act with emotions and don't think of the repercussions that can happen.
If you are old enough, do you remember ever a woman giving you the finger while driving back in the 60's, 70's, 80's even the 90's?  Now, women drivers are aggressive, bold and careless. They are going so far as to driving pickup trucks and getting sleave tattoos. What makes a woman do this? I rarely see men driving little smart cars and getting their nails clear coated.

is this a real question? why wouldn't they want to emulate the behavior of the dominant species?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2022, 08:19:21 AM »
For once, a Ballspew thread that isn't gay as fuck.
~

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2022, 08:54:54 AM »
For once, a Ballspew thread that isn't gay as fuck.

Great way to contribute.

Anyways.
Another observation. Women police. They try so hard to be "tough" and have "command presence". I would gamble that 100 percent of them have a tattoo. But have you ever seen video of women police in dire situations? Numerous times on that show LIVE PD during the beggining there were a few women police officers that either pannicked or got hurt. They coudn't measure up failing horribly.
Please don't take this a a "woman bashing" thread. It is not. I am just trying to figure out who is behind this gender neutral/body beautiful storyline.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Re: Women's Favorite Words & Phrases
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2022, 09:03:08 AM »
Goodmorrow,

1. Narcisistic.
2. Toxic
3  Controlling
4. Abusive
5. Boss Bitch
6. Side Hustle

Phrases:

1. How dare you?
2. The audacity of you
3. I'm independent

1. Thick
2. Voluptious
3. Curvy
4. BBW
5. plump
6. Buxom

Any input?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2022, 09:16:21 AM »
"What you?"  8)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2022, 12:59:24 PM »
Goodmorrow,

1. Narcisistic.
2. Toxic
3  Controlling
4. Abusive
5. Boss Bitch
6. Side Hustle

Phrases:

1. How dare you?
2. The audacity of you
3. I'm independent

1. Thick
2. Voluptious
3. Curvy
4. BBW
5. plump
6. Buxom

Any input?
All sound like words an African woman such as your ex-wife would use.
T

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2022, 01:15:11 PM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2022, 01:22:48 AM »
I don’t even pretend to listen.
No kidding. They are silent and invisible to me.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2022, 03:45:47 AM »
"Already?!"

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2022, 06:25:49 AM »
No kidding. They are silent and invisible to me.
so the only people you see and hear are men? sounds gay

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2022, 06:28:21 AM »
the phrase Bhanks constantly hears :

I only date dark skinned men