Author Topic: Serious Training Thread  (Read 185603 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Serious Training Thread
« Reply #3375 on: May 19, 2023, 05:19:04 AM »
and you still can't break 230 lbs

or bench 225 with good form

now your MMA record- we know clegg made you quit talk us through the other fights....... you avoid this.

I was 238lbs at one point last year I can absolutely press 225 fucking nonsense and again you are just a fat old drunk trying to get back in shape and lose your belly you will quit and be back in the pub in 6 weeks worried about my sets and reps lol it’s years of econsistency that does the job something you don’t have

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3376 on: May 19, 2023, 05:20:23 AM »
MMA RECORD BITCH????

Please fight me.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3377 on: May 19, 2023, 05:28:03 AM »
MMA RECORD BITCH????

Please fight me.

Maybe you should take a few more weeks to work off your belly first I told you I plan to visit England this next winter if you are still working out and not back in the pub we can have a spar it won’t go well for you though

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3378 on: May 19, 2023, 05:35:58 AM »
I was 238lbs at one point last year I can absolutely press 225 fucking nonsense and again you are just a fat old drunk trying to get back in shape and lose your belly you will quit and be back in the pub in 6 weeks worried about my sets and reps lol it’s years of econsistency that does the job something you don’t have

Brian

according to yourself you were 230lbs at 25. So in 20 years your 'consistency' and bioavailable /anal bleeding approach has gained you at most an extra 8lbs of water and glycogen. Lets break that down. Thats a 'gain of 0.4lbs per year.  Or 113 grammes per year. Or 9 grammes a month. It clearly not for you. You got onstage looking like a swimmer with polio. When I started back a few months back I got my stats done. Brian in that short time I've put on 12 lbs of lean tissue (muscle memory) and lost over 30 lbs in fat. Without any gear, without anal bleeding, without speed, without laxatives. I have made more progress if what you type is right in 12 weeks than you have in 20 years. Brian I will easily eclipse you. I've danced this dance before. You are my bitch Captain Shit-Jeans/Genes . You look like a bitch, Train like a bitch, Quit like a bitch and are marrying a meth toothed bitch. Move away from me beta you stink of your dead dads cock.

B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3379 on: May 19, 2023, 05:36:44 AM »
Maybe you should take a few more weeks to work off your belly first I told you I plan to visit England this next winter if you are still working out and not back in the pub we can have a spar it won’t go well for you though

I'd fight you tomorow bitch. Only you can't/won't come.
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3380 on: May 19, 2023, 05:38:01 AM »
MMA RECORD BITCH?
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3381 on: May 19, 2023, 05:57:07 AM »

Brian

according to yourself you were 230lbs at 25. So in 20 years your 'consistency' and bioavailable /anal bleeding approach has gained you at most an extra 8lbs of water and glycogen. Lets break that down. Thats a 'gain of 0.4lbs per year.  Or 113 grammes per year. Or 9 grammes a month. It clearly not for you. You got onstage looking like a swimmer with polio. When I started back a few months back I got my stats done. Brian in that short time I've put on 12 lbs of lean tissue (muscle memory) and lost over 30 lbs in fat. Without any gear, without anal bleeding, without speed, without laxatives. I have made more progress if what you type is right in 12 weeks than you have in 20 years. Brian I will easily eclipse you. I've danced this dance before. You are my bitch Captain Shit-Jeans/Genes . You look like a bitch, Train like a bitch, Quit like a bitch and are marrying a meth toothed bitch. Move away from me beta you stink of your dead dads cock.

;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3382 on: May 19, 2023, 05:58:59 AM »

Brian

Put up a pick then you are just a fat old man with a drinking problem

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3383 on: May 19, 2023, 06:00:00 AM »
Put up a pick then you are just a fat old man with a drinking problem

no he isnt
Ive met him

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3384 on: May 19, 2023, 06:00:38 AM »
no he isnt
Ive met him

And you are just a skinny old man with anorexia

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3385 on: May 19, 2023, 06:01:04 AM »

You have learned nothing have you ?   Get off this thread you weak frail quitting bitch. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3386 on: May 19, 2023, 06:02:20 AM »

For someone with an entire alphabet of disorders you really should not be saying much to anyone

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3387 on: May 19, 2023, 06:02:39 AM »

You have learned nothing have you ?   Get off this thread you weak frail quitting bitch.

Hey it’s the fake Navy Seal about as bad as Goodrum claiming to be a veteran after failing out of basic

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3388 on: May 19, 2023, 06:03:27 AM »
For someone with an entire alphabet of disorders you really should not be saying much to anyone

I am in remission I can tackle a bus today

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3389 on: May 19, 2023, 06:03:35 AM »
And you are just a skinny old man with anorexia shredded and stage ready a week out from competing in an area contest and then the National finals the week after

fixed

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3390 on: May 19, 2023, 06:04:53 AM »

you have agoraphobia, are the buses near you indoors?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3391 on: May 19, 2023, 06:05:20 AM »
Brian and his slag are on the way to vegas to get married

nobody else is coming

not his mum
not her family
not his brother
nobody she works with
nobody from his telesale
coop- is a no show
spalding is 'too busy'
the arm wrestling boys stopped calling long ago
the kid from the gym brian molested- he's not bothering

and to show his love he is spending his time on getbig and getting a hard on about a 7 hour one stop flight (prob atlanta) to vegas.

loves young dream eh?

if only steven paddock could have postponed his vegas display until this weekend?
B

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3392 on: May 19, 2023, 06:05:44 AM »

Work on getting up a flight of stairs first quitter.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3393 on: May 19, 2023, 06:07:56 AM »
Brian is wearin ghis wedding nappy for the occasion.

Foreplay tonight will consist of her rubbing his pile cream in!

he took his test on the plane too.

now he is there for 3 days but cant miss a shot

addict much?
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3394 on: May 19, 2023, 06:12:43 AM »
Queen Cracktooth has managed to surprise Brian by getting him a VIP to meet Elton John in Vegas.

It will be interesting to see how the bald, predatory, hissy-fit homosexual with a gut reacts

to Sir Elton
B

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3395 on: May 19, 2023, 07:54:01 AM »
Is the ice machine at the Mirage in Vegas?

Could Bhanky and his bride take a pic next to it?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3396 on: May 19, 2023, 08:54:47 AM »
Jeffs` physique shits all over you.

He`s entering huge contests while you can`t even finish one class in your podunk local 9 man total contestant show.

Christ at one contest I did the Open Class.....placed 4th.,Over-40....placed second,Over-50......placed first....and won first place in the bench press meet and hadn`t done benches unlike your novice dumb torn pec ass in at least 10 years.

Take up crochet or macrame,or a rough sport like contact checkers,bodybuilding is for men.

Jesus now I`m back to responding to your bullshit.....post any half -assed nonsenmsical retort,I won`t reply but I`ll piss on your grave when Josh is finished with your pansy fake tough guy ass.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3397 on: May 19, 2023, 08:56:26 AM »
Is the ice machine at the Mirage in Vegas?

Could Bhanky and his bride take a pic next to it?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3398 on: May 19, 2023, 09:03:49 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3399 on: May 19, 2023, 10:01:08 AM »