Author Topic: Serious Training Thread  (Read 181069 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Serious Training Thread
« Reply #625 on: December 30, 2022, 04:18:08 PM »

I used to ride those things for hours in high school  to make weight it’s just a fan bike with a belt tightener. The one I rode in 1991 was probably a decade old as well it’s nothing new
::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #626 on: December 30, 2022, 04:38:16 PM »
Schwinn made it first and called it an Airdyne I guess that doesn’t sound as cool as assault bike or battle ropes or atomic push-ups fucking quackery also the burpee is just a modified wrestlers sprawl fyi you motherfuckers are just sweating to the oldies. Lifting weights is not about sweating and gasping for air you are doing it wrong.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #627 on: December 30, 2022, 04:39:55 PM »
I used to ride those things for hours in high school  to make weight it’s just a fan bike with a belt tightener. The one I rode in 1991 was probably a decade old as well it’s nothing new

Yet it didn’t help with Cleggizzo whatsoever.   Wtf happened bro.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #628 on: December 30, 2022, 04:41:47 PM »
Yet it didn’t help with Cleggizzo whatsoever.   Wtf happened bro.

Guess I didn’t do enough bear crawls with a Sandbag across the gym like a jackass if only I had done a few more atomic push-ups

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #629 on: December 30, 2022, 04:45:38 PM »

Some are chain (assault bike) and some are belt (Rogue echo bike).

Why do you have such an issue with what someone calls the bike?   Do you have an issue with the bike being called an "airdyne"?

Your one in high school was chain driven..wasn't belt.  I would imagine you got better at your cardio when you rode them in high school.  Give them some credit.  Or is it because you choose not to do them and therefore they are "invalid"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #630 on: December 30, 2022, 04:49:21 PM »
Guess I didn’t do enough bear crawls with a Sandbag across the gym like a jackass if only I had done a few more atomic push-ups
Also might have helped if you actually knew how to fight.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: December 30, 2022, 04:55:30 PM »

Exactly.  You are never in shape for anything.  Drugs get you nowhere.   Start training for real instead of being a cowardly baby. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #632 on: December 30, 2022, 05:01:36 PM »
They are the ones that compete at the Arnold the biggest fitness expo in the planet. You want to win the Arnold Strict curl you have to compete under Strict Curl Nation

https://generationiron.com/the-arnold-strict-curl-challenge/amp/
Why would you care.you`ll never even qualify.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: December 30, 2022, 05:02:36 PM »
Exactly.  You are never in shape for anything.  Drugs get you nowhere.   Start training for real instead of being a cowardly baby.

You are the coward post a pic of the abs the 3 hours a day of running in circles nonsense has gotten you exactly. Your workout looks like a high school wrestling practice that’s not bodybuilding I know everyone has different goals then fuck off to a CrossFit board with that nonsense. If anyone actually wants to get big and make gains they are not going to do it with 3 hours of cardio a day fucking nonsense. Weightlifting is not a race on a clock doing other bullshit between sets is not an effective way to train

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #634 on: December 30, 2022, 05:05:20 PM »
Some are chain (assault bike) and some are belt (Rogue echo bike).

Why do you have such an issue with what someone calls the bike?   Do you have an issue with the bike being called an "airdyne"?

Your one in high school was chain driven..wasn't belt.  I would imagine you got better at your cardio when you rode them in high school.  Give them some credit.  Or is it because you choose not to do them and therefore they are "invalid"

That’s no weightlifting that’s not bodybuilding that’s not training that’s sweating to the oldies bullshit take that shot elsewhere this is getbig you homo

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #635 on: December 30, 2022, 05:06:01 PM »
Why would you care.you`ll never even qualify.

Want to bet?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: December 30, 2022, 05:09:18 PM »
That’s no weightlifting that’s not bodybuilding that’s not training that’s sweating to the oldies bullshit take that shot elsewhere this is getbig you homo

Most of us can and do your romper room bs workouts as a warm up.   Be a man for once and stop this hs teen flex magaizome stupidity.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #637 on: December 30, 2022, 05:16:46 PM »

So you did sweating to oldies while becoming an elite wrestller?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: December 30, 2022, 05:20:09 PM »
You are the coward post a pic of the abs the 3 hours a day of running in circles nonsense has gotten you exactly. Your workout looks like a high school wrestling practice that’s not bodybuilding I know everyone has different goals then fuck off to a CrossFit board with that nonsense. If anyone actually wants to get big and make gains they are not going to do it with 3 hours of cardio a day fucking nonsense. Weightlifting is not a race on a clock doing other bullshit between sets is not an effective way to train

Fuck off to:

- your strict curl tiny dick measuring board
- your lame bullshit kite flying board
- your attempt at playing in the snow like 10yo do
- your kids pool to show how awesome at holding your breath you are while waiting for that grape popsicle to shove up your ass

PROVE what we do is not effective for what WE want to do.   Also, why is it that a lot of what WE DO is incorporated by ALL major sports as a means of improving performance. 

I will not hold my breath while you fumble around with your 25g needle to inject your bio identical hormones to show everyone how big your "guns" are

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: December 31, 2022, 05:47:42 AM »

Most of us can and do your romper room bs workouts as a warm up.   Be a man for once and stop this hs teen flex magaizome stupidity.

You keep saying that but you can’t actually do my workout let’s see you strict curl 156lbs you can’t do it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: December 31, 2022, 05:51:29 AM »
Fuck off to:

- your strict curl tiny dick measuring board
- your lame bullshit kite flying board
- your attempt at playing in the snow like 10yo do
- your kids pool to show how awesome at holding your breath you are while waiting for that grape popsicle to shove up your ass

PROVE what we do is not effective for what WE want to do.   Also, why is it that a lot of what WE DO is incorporated by ALL major sports as a means of improving performance. 

I will not hold my breath while you fumble around with your 25g needle to inject your bio identical hormones to show everyone how big your "guns" are

If it was effective you would be able to post a pic showing it to be effective yet you haven’t in 2 years. Newsflash if I did 1/4 of the nonsense you guys post I would be 0 percent body fat so why aren’t you and Sc shredded to the bone after a week ? Inferior genetics? Hell I just do some light snowboarding with the kids and I have visibly leaned out after 3 days. How the fuck can you workout hours a day and not be in contest condition? Either your workouts are ineffective or you have shit genetics take your pic 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: December 31, 2022, 05:51:37 AM »
You keep saying that but you can’t actually do my workout let’s see you strict curl 156lbs you can’t do it
Is that curl your entire workout?

Get real,those few curls and sloppy half squats are your heaviest movements,and you probably rest 5 minutes between sets.

YOU DO  NOT TRAIN HARD.....YOU SHIRK HEAVY BACK AND TRICEPS EXERCISES AND WATCH TV AND POST WHEN "TRAINING" !

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: December 31, 2022, 05:54:00 AM »
If it was effective you would be able to post a pic showing it to be effective yet you haven’t in 2 years. Newsflash if I did 1/4 of the nonsense you guys post I would be 0 percent body fat so why aren’t you and Sc shredded to the bone after a week ? Inferior genetics? Hell I just do some light snowboarding with the kids and I have visibly leaned out after 3 days. How the fuck can you workout hours a day and not be in contest condition? Either your workouts are ineffective or you have shit genetics take your pic 
Your lean because of drugs....you do almost zero cardio and eat trash like a teenager,and nobody has that fast of  a metabolism at 45 so fuck off with your lean bullshit.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #643 on: December 31, 2022, 05:55:10 AM »
Hanky whats a typical back and tricep  day look like for you?   :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: December 31, 2022, 06:02:27 AM »
Your lean because of drugs....you do almost zero cardio and eat trash like a teenager,and nobody has that fast of  a metabolism at 45 so fuck off with your lean bullshit.

What drugs I have taken 400mg of test in the last month and last I checked test doesn’t make anyone lean. I am lean from a lifetime of being active

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: December 31, 2022, 06:03:55 AM »
Is that curl your entire workout?

Get real,those few curls and sloppy half squats are your heaviest movements,and you probably rest 5 minutes between sets.

YOU DO  NOT TRAIN HARD.....YOU SHIRK HEAVY BACK AND TRICEPS EXERCISES AND WATCH TV AND POST WHEN "TRAINING" !

What does it matter if someone knits a sweater between sets you are between sets do whatever the fuck you want

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: December 31, 2022, 06:11:07 AM »
What drugs I have taken 400mg of test in the last month and last I checked test doesn’t make anyone lean. I am lean from a lifetime of being active
So you say.

Tons of guys lie about their drug use.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: December 31, 2022, 06:12:32 AM »
What does it matter if someone knits a sweater between sets you are between sets do whatever the fuck you want
It`s called being and staying focused and being and staying intense.

You soft fuck......you rely entirely on gear......no balls.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: December 31, 2022, 06:13:39 AM »
Hanky whats a typical back and tricep  day look like for you?   :D
Well ?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: December 31, 2022, 06:15:47 AM »
By the way Brian,Sonny Won is way bigger and looks way better than you.