Author Topic: What man can defeat him?  (Read 6843 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: What man can defeat him?
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2022, 01:50:50 AM »
He was gifted physically, but a terrible fighter. He was just backed by the UFC machine.

Look at Paddy The Baddy. Everyone who saw the fight, said he lost, yet he won by unanimous decision. The UFC is backing his hype train.
I was surprised how bad at striking Brock was. Throwing punches isn't rocket science. When your full time job is fighting it shouldn't be that hard to learn.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2022, 03:35:42 AM »
I was surprised how bad at striking Brock was. Throwing punches isn't rocket science. When your full time job is fighting it shouldn't be that hard to learn.

some guys are just toads with shit athletic abilty and he is one of them

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2022, 04:12:49 AM »

champion boxers have been training and practicing their punches for years.  They've thrown their jabs, crosses and hooks millions of times.  Some musclebound jamook like Brock isn't gonna pick that up in a few months or even years.  Add fatigue and nerves into the mix and it's no wonder his striking was so terrible.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2022, 07:24:53 AM »
champion boxers have been training and practicing their punches for years.  They've thrown their jabs, crosses and hooks millions of times.  Some musclebound jamook like Brock isn't gonna pick that up in a few months or even years.  Add fatigue and nerves into the mix and it's no wonder his striking was so terrible.

An average person’s punching prowess, even when compared against a journeyman professional boxer, is like Shizzo playing tennis against a prime Roger Federer.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2022, 07:37:36 AM »
An average person’s punching prowess, even when compared against a journeyman professional boxer, is like Shizzo playing tennis against a prime Roger Federer.
I'd take a few balls to the face for sure.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2022, 07:48:36 AM »
I'd take a few balls to the face for sure.

No change there.

Once Primehomosexual finally dies, you will ascend to the Getbig dickdrainer throne.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2022, 08:56:10 AM »
Khabib's Dad (RIP) on Jon Jones.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2022, 09:14:01 AM »
No change there.

Once Primehomosexual finally dies, you will ascend to the Getbig dickdrainer throne.
I think something was lost in translation.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2022, 09:34:01 AM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2022, 10:16:55 AM »

;D

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2022, 11:12:52 AM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2022, 03:29:38 PM »
This guy fought Mike tyson

Tyson, Klitschko and John Ruiz

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2022, 06:27:25 PM »
Was that Danny Williams?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2022, 06:33:14 PM »
Was that Danny Williams?

Julius Francis. He fought Williams a couple of times.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2022, 07:06:06 PM »
Danny Williams made Tyson quit was an entertaining fight

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2022, 07:18:14 PM »
I forgot about Julius Francis. 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2022, 07:42:31 PM »
Danny Williams made Tyson quit was an entertaining fight

That era of British heavyweight boxing had a bunch of fighters who could deliver decent entertainment. They hardly got any coverage though and we had Audley Harrison shoved down our throats instead.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2022, 01:08:44 AM »
I'm not talking about Brock being a world champion boxer. I've trained in boxing gyms and literally everyone working out (even the girls) were better than Brock at boxing.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #93 on: December 14, 2022, 01:19:41 PM »
Let's get back on topic. Think of how big of a fight Jones vs Ngannou  fight would be. I wonder what his strategy would be? I saw in an Interview he said if he could get past the first round and not get knocked out, he would win. I have no reason to doubt this. I think we will see how tough and smart Jon is and on the highest level. I can see this going 5 rounds. If it goes to decision, Jon wins. Ngannou only wins by landing bombs. I think Jon outsmart him. Jon Jones is the greatest MMA Fighter of all time. Under UFC Rules, there has been no equal. Gustafson = loss. Reyes = loss. DC = many losses.

Show me the man that beats Jon Jones in the octagon.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #94 on: December 14, 2022, 01:22:36 PM »
Let's get back on topic. Think of how big of a fight Jones vs Ngannou  fight would be. I wonder what his strategy would be? I saw in an Interview he said if he could get past the first round and not get knocked out, he would win. I have no reason to doubt this. I think we will see how tough and smart Jon is and on the highest level. I can see this going 5 rounds. If it goes to decision, Jon wins. Ngannou only wins by landing bombs. I think Jon outsmart him. Jon Jones is the greatest MMA Fighter of all time. Under UFC Rules, there has been no equal. Gustafson = loss. Reyes = loss. DC = many losses.

Possibly Ciryl Gane, if the fight stays standing

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #95 on: December 14, 2022, 01:28:34 PM »
Juice up Overeem vs coked and juice up Jon in their primes would've been epic.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #96 on: December 14, 2022, 02:19:17 PM »

My opinion is that he needs to take him down immediately. Ngannou's wrestling has improved a lot, but that's how Jones should try and tire him out. First round - just shoot, take him down, look for submissions, land elbows, and make him use up a lot of energy trying to get back to his feet. Only once he can see that Ngannou is feeling the pace should he then stand up and pick him off. Smash his legs to bits with kicks and then take them upstairs. Just stay the fuck away from those wild hooks.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #97 on: December 14, 2022, 02:23:18 PM »
I’m never sure what people even mean by a “street fight”.  Is it just a debate on who would win in the absence of any rules whatsoever?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #98 on: December 14, 2022, 03:58:43 PM »
I’m never sure what people even mean by a “street fight”.  Is it just a debate on who would win in the absence of any rules whatsoever?

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2yksn?playlist=x533z

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #99 on: December 14, 2022, 04:02:41 PM »
Juice up Overeem vs coked and juice up Jon in their primes would've been epic.

Oh that would go to Alistair. I don’t like Jon’s chances going up against a 260-270 LB kickboxer.

I don’t know if Jones could handle that type of punches and KNEES from a prime Alistair.