Author Topic: U.S. military shoots down unidentified object over Lake Huron  (Read 5318 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: U.S. military shoots down unidentified object over Lake Huron
« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2023, 06:11:09 AM »
The funny thing is, for someone who still believes the election was stolen, that you even comment. Your credibility is zero among the non trumpsters and if they were being honest, which they are obviously not, 10% among the Trumpsters. You jumped the shark Jan 6th and there is no coming back.

He pretty much jumped the shark when Obama got elected.  His little mind was broken and he hasn't recovered yet.  It's only gone downhill since.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2023, 07:42:33 AM »
He pretty much jumped the shark when Obama got elected.  His little mind was broken and he hasn't recovered yet.  It's only gone downhill since.

“No Lurker” = No pedo
c

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #102 on: February 18, 2023, 07:52:04 AM »
The bandwagon fallacy assumes something is true (or right or good) because others agree with it. In other words, the fallacy argues that if everyone thinks a certain way, then you should, too.

One problem with this kind of reasoning is that the broad acceptance of a claim or action doesn't mean that it's factually justified. People can be mistaken, confused, deceived, or even willfully irrational in their opinions, so using them to make an argument is flawed.
This would explain why you believe Biden would be a better president than Trump.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 20, 2023, 09:12:50 PM »
This would explain why you believe Biden would be a better president than Trump.

Well, I lived through 4 years of Trump.. Sometimes the unknown is the best choice if the known is a pathological lying megalomaniac

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #104 on: February 20, 2023, 11:20:02 PM »
Well, I lived through 4 years of Trump.. Sometimes the unknown is the best choice if the known is a pathological lying megalomaniac

Wait.  I thought you liked Biden?