Author Topic: U.S. military shoots down unidentified object over Lake Huron  (Read 5270 times)

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
U.S. military shoots down unidentified object over Lake Huron
« on: February 12, 2023, 02:27:29 PM »
U.S. military shoots down unidentified object over Lake Huron

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/us-military-shot-unidentified-object-lake-huron-rcna70289

Another day and another "object" shot down.   

This is starting to get weird

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: U.S. military shoots down unidentified object over Lake Huron
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2023, 02:50:51 PM »
Fourth one in a week. How many of these fucking things are out there?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2023, 03:22:28 PM »
Someone is poking us.  Time to poke back - publicly.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2023, 03:39:06 PM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2023, 07:20:09 PM »
Biden.... popping balloons, aliens and Trumpturd brains.

All in a days work.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2023, 09:08:52 PM »
Biden.... popping balloons, aliens and Trumpturd brains.

All in a days work.

Why not. The first ballon that flew over for a week probably got of the info they needed….retard

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2023, 10:48:01 PM »
Why not. The first ballon that flew over for a week probably got of the info they needed….retard

I only wish they had invited you in, so you could digest all the intelligence...and I wish, they had put the responsibility on you whether to shoot it down or not.... and when they showed you the likely fall out from the debris... you could close your eyes and say " the hell with it... civilian damage be damned. My point being decades in the driver's seat... it's so easy to sit back and second guess when you don't have all the information. Retard.... how ironic

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2023, 11:07:27 PM »
I only wish they had invited you in, so you could digest all the intelligence...and I wish, they had put the responsibility on you whether to shoot it down or not.... and when they showed you the likely fall out from the debris... you could close your eyes and say " the hell with it... civilian damage be damned. My point being decades in the driver's seat... it's so easy to sit back and second guess when you don't have all the information. Retard.... how ironic

You know what’s really ironic? Is that certain civilians shouldn’t be better trained than most LE.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2023, 05:07:38 AM »
Fourth one in a week. How many of these fucking things are out there?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2023, 06:43:26 AM »

Still claiming it originated from Delaware?  RETARD?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2023, 06:44:11 AM »
You know what’s really ironic? Is that certain civilians shouldn’t be better trained than most LE.

You aren't.  So there is no worry about that.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2023, 09:29:16 AM »

That balloon could not have gotten anymore information than what a Satellite gets in terms of cell phone signals and topography.   Changes are that it was really just a weather balloon.   Biden wanted it shot down but the military said it wasn't safe and he listened to his military leaders.
A

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2023, 09:42:52 AM »
That balloon could not have gotten anymore information than what a Satellite gets in terms of cell phone signals and topography.  Changes are that it was really just a weather balloon.   Biden wanted it shot down but the military said it wasn't safe and he listened to his military leaders.

Not according to the government and the military, if you believe what they say:

WASHINGTON – The Chinese spy balloon shot down Saturday had carried devices to intercept sensitive communications, the State Department said Thursday, offering the first proof that the balloon was on an espionage mission.

The Pentagon flew high-altitude U-2 spy planes to examine the gear dangling from the 200-foot balloon and found that it had the ability to conduct "signals intelligence collection operations," a State Department spokesperson said in a statement.

The balloon's spyware payload, the size of a regional jetliner, had "multiple antennas to include an array likely capable of collecting and geo-locating communications,"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/02/09/china-spy-balloon-sought-us-communications-state-department/11219163002/

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2023, 09:56:42 AM »
Not according to the government and the military, if you believe what they say:

WASHINGTON – The Chinese spy balloon shot down Saturday had carried devices to intercept sensitive communications, the State Department said Thursday, offering the first proof that the balloon was on an espionage mission.

The Pentagon flew high-altitude U-2 spy planes to examine the gear dangling from the 200-foot balloon and found that it had the ability to conduct "signals intelligence collection operations," a State Department spokesperson said in a statement.

The balloon's spyware payload, the size of a regional jetliner, had "multiple antennas to include an array likely capable of collecting and geo-locating communications,"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/02/09/china-spy-balloon-sought-us-communications-state-department/11219163002/

Here's some parts of the same article that you didn't post

Again, it's puzzling that the US Military didn't contact you for your expert analysis of these types of events
I assume they are in contact with you now

The Pentagon waited until the balloon passed over land to shoot it down off the coast of South Carolina Saturday, seeking to avoid deaths and property damage. In doing so, the military allowed the balloon to pass over and spy on the most sensitive strategic sites in the continental United States – nuclear missile silos and military bases.

The balloon's spyware payload, the size of a regional jetliner, had "multiple antennas to include an array likely capable of collecting and geo-locating communications," according to the spokesperson's statement. He was not authorized to speak publicly. Pentagon officials have said that the balloon's predictable path allowed them to shield sensitive sites from such collection devices.

Ryder confirmed that similar Chinese balloons passed over U.S. territory on four occasions during the Trump and Biden administrations, but said the U.S. did not immediately identify them as surveillance balloons until after it had conducted “subsequent intelligence analysis.” 

Ryder also said that by allowing the balloon to cross over numerous sensitive U.S. military sites, the Pentagon was able to learn “a lot more” about the program.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2023, 10:01:52 AM »
Here's some parts of the same article that you didn't post

Again, it's puzzling that the US Military didn't contact you for your expert analysis of these types of events
I assume they are in contact with you now

StrawMan, you said you were done reading my posts.  Making stuff up as you go, as usual.

First they said they waited to shoot down the China spy balloon because of concern for people and property, then they said it was because they wanted to capture it as easily as possible, now they're saying it was to let them spy so the military could learn more about it.

Changing their story as they go, and you go along with it.  Come on, man.

Why did you stop posting under your old account and create this gimmick account?  Never figured you for one to create gimmick accounts, yet here you are.

Did you post incriminating stuff under your old account that can get you cancelled outside this forum by your libtard peers?

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2023, 10:09:48 AM »
StrawMan, you said you were done reading my posts.  Making stuff up as you go, as usual.

First they said they waited to shoot down the China spy balloon because of concern for people and property, then they said it was because they wanted to capture it as easy as possible, now they're saying it was to let them spy so the military could learn more about it.

Why did you stop posting under your old account and create this gimmick account?  Never figured you for one to create gimmick accounts, yet here you are.

Did you post incriminating stuff under your old account that can get you cancelled outside this forum by your libtard peers?

I have no clue who you're talking about but I can choose to change my mind on what posts I choose to read or respond to

As usual, you're wrong or lying AGAIN

The military said (per public comments) since this story broke that

1.  they weren't shooting it down to protect property and lives
2.  that they could predict it's path and shield sensitive areas
3.  that they could study it as it traversed the continental US

Those were all stated from almost the moment this story became public

Don't see why you feel the need to keep lying about this

BTW - I see you still can't explain why you think your knowledge and expertise on this matter exceeds the entire US military

The balloon you keep whining about was shot down over a week ago

You might want to find something new to lie about

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2023, 10:13:44 AM »
I have no clue who you're talking about but I can choose to change my mind on what posts I choose to read or respond to

As usual, you're wrong or lying AGAIN

The military said (per public comments) since this story broke that

1.  they weren't shooting it down to protect property and lives
2.  that they could predict it's path and shield sensitive areas
3.  that they could study it as it traversed the continental US

Those were all stated from almost the moment this story became public

Don't see why you feel the need to keep lying about this

BTW - I see you still can't explain why you think your knowledge and expertise on this matter exceeds the entire US military

The balloon you keep whining about was shot down over a week ago

You might want to find something new to lie about

No.

StrawMan, you said you were done reading my posts.  Why are you such a liar?

No, first they said they waited to shoot down the China spy balloon because of concern for people and property, then they said it was because they wanted to capture it as easily as possible, now they're saying it was to let them spy so the military could learn more about it.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2023, 10:26:44 AM »
I believe I may have found the reason why Straw Man stopped posting under his old account and created this Wayne Tracker gimmick.  His intolerant and perverted posts in this forum may have caught up to him in the real world.

WTF?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2023, 10:39:31 AM »
I believe I may have found the reason why Straw Man stopped posting under his old account and created this Wayne Tracker gimmick.  His intolerant and perverted posts in this forum may have caught up to him in the real world.

WTF?

You had to go back to a December 2017 post to find a reason - that somehow...  five years later led to him not posting with his old account anymore?  Really?

And not only that...  but you had to select a five year old post that clearly has a typo in it.  Which is exactly what he admitted to a few posts later.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=640432.msg8948913#msg8948913

You revived a 5 year old beat down he gave you in order to attempt to rescue yourself from the current beat down he is giving you on this thread here.

I can't tell what is worse.  Your desperation or your stupidity.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2023, 10:44:25 AM »
You had to go back to a December 2017 post to find a reason - that somehow...  five years later led to him not posting with his old account anymore?  Really?

And not only that...  but you had to select a five year old post that clearly has a typo in it.  Which is exactly what he admitted to a few posts later.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=640432.msg8948913#msg8948913

You revived a 5 year old beat down he gave you in order to attempt to rescue yourself from the current beat down he is giving you on this thread here.

Aww, you're mad I ousted your boyfriend.   :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2023, 10:46:48 AM »
You only ousted yourself as a desperate incel who keeps getting his ass kicked on here by him.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2023, 10:52:45 AM »
You only ousted yourself as a desperate incel who keeps getting his ass kicked on here by him.

Aww, still mad I ousted your intolerant, racist, perverted boyfriend.  Poor you.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2023, 11:03:36 AM »
Aww, still mad I ousted your intolerant, racist, perverted boyfriend.  Poor you.

You got your ass owned over that post five years ago.  And for some weird reason - known only to you - you decided to dust it off and try again today.  With the same results.  Owned.  Again.

Do you have a gay S&M fetish?  Is that it?  The fact you saved that image to your hard drive all these years and was just waiting patiently for the day to come so you could reuse it is pretty pathetic considering your luck with it didn't change.  Poor you.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2023, 11:13:21 AM »
100% bombs imo.

Rothschilds keep wanting to start WWIII and someone is stopping the orders...

they just aren't letting the public know as someone is going against the narrative and forcing the military to take action rather than let the bombs be detonated on US soil to get the US involved and start WWIII

Just FYI

https://www.google.com/search?q=japanese+war+balloon+bombs