Author Topic: U.S. military shoots down unidentified object over Lake Huron  (Read 5259 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: U.S. military shoots down unidentified object over Lake Huron
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2023, 11:27:51 AM »
You got your ass owned over that post five years ago.  And for some weird reason - known only to you - you decided to dust it off and try again today.  With the same results.  Owned.  Again.

Do you have a gay S&M fetish?  Is that it?  The fact you saved that image to your hard drive all these years and was just waiting patiently for the day to come so you could reuse it is pretty pathetic considering your luck with it didn't change.  Poor you.

Aww, still mad I ousted your intolerant, racist, perverted boyfriend.  Poor you.  I see you are a 1st class pervert too.

BTW: that image is not saved to my drive.  It's saved to this forum.  Easy to find very quickly with the forum's Search.  I simply linked it, didn't attach it.  You'd think you'd know this by know.  I thought you'd be more computer literate than this.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2023, 12:28:30 PM »
Getting owned by the same post five years apart was so traumatic that you had to resort to showcasing your gay projections.  Predictable.

Or are you just another foreign twat desperately wishing he were American so his own queerness was more readily acceptable?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2023, 12:38:24 PM »
Getting owned by the same post five years apart was so traumatic that you had to resort to showcasing your gay projections.  Predictable.

Before you go around calling others stupid, you should check yourself in the mirror.  Can't believe you don't know the difference between an attached image and a linked image.  How long have you been using this forum?  Yet you don't know that?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2023, 12:45:09 PM »
Before you go around calling others stupid, you should check yourself in the mirror.  Can't believe you don't know the difference between an attached image and a linked image.  How long have you been using this forum?  Yet you don't know that?

“Before you go around calling others gay, you should check yourself in the mirror”.  That’s where those projections are coming from.   Can’t believe pointing out a five year old FAIL triggered such a gay rant in someone.    :D

So in 2028 when you try this same post again, will it be a linked image or an attached image?   Not that it really matters since it will be just another owning for you either way. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2023, 12:53:41 PM »
“Before you go around calling others gay, you should check yourself in the mirror”.  That’s where those projections are coming from.   Can’t believe pointing out a five year old FAIL triggered such a gay rant in someone.    :D

So in 2028 when you try this same post again, will it be a linked image or an attached image?   Not that it really matters since it will be just another owning for you either way.

Weird, I didn't call anyone gay or homosexual in this thread and yet this is your 5th post in a row about gays, homosexuals, man on man sex, etc..  What's wrong with you?

Why do you hate homosexuals so much, that you use them as an insult to others?

Are you a closet homosexual and hate yourself for it?

Why do you keep defending Straw Man?  Can't he defend himself, with his old account or new gimmick account?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2023, 01:29:28 PM »
Aww, you're mad I ousted your boyfriend.   :D

What was the little drivel above?

I know. You want to backtrack now.  You got triggered and your gay projections came out.  Oops.   
Why are you so obsessed with what account Straw has?  Maybe he changed it because the way you follow him around constantly trying to get his attention is just creepy.  Creepy ass gay vibes you giving off.  Are you upset because you been sending love notes to his old account? 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2023, 01:47:16 PM »

What was the little drivel above?

I know. You want to backtrack now.  You got triggered and your gay projections came out.  Oops.   
Why are you so obsessed with what account Straw has?  Maybe he changed it because the way you follow him around constantly trying to get his attention is just creepy.  Creepy ass gay vibes you giving off.  Are you upset because you been sending love notes to his old account?

Oh, that?  That's what got you all butt hurt and got your panties in a wad.  That's the reason you went on this six posts in a row tirade about gays, homosexuals and man on man sex?

You have some issues to workout.

But hey, if the shoe fits,  lace that bitch up and wear it.   :D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2023, 01:54:55 PM »
I believe I may have found the reason why Straw Man stopped posting under his old account and created this Wayne Tracker gimmick.  His religious intolerant, racist, and perverted posts in this forum may have caught up to him in the real world.

WTF?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2023, 02:15:15 PM »
Oh, that?  That's what got you all butt hurt and got your panties in a wad.  That's the reason you went on this six posts in a row tirade about gays, homosexuals and man on man sex?

You have some issues to workout.

But hey, if the shoe fits,  lace that bitch up and wear it.   :D

No I simply pointed out your gay projections.  Which were triggered by mentioning you got owned twice by a 5 year old post.  That’s hilarious.

Almost as hilarious as watching you stalk Straw over his account.  When you were sending those love notes to his old account and not getting a reply, it must have really upset you.  You are like a jilted lover trying to get his attention.  Obviously you are a power bottom.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2023, 02:17:33 PM »
I believe I may have found the reason why Straw Man stopped posting under his old account and created this Wayne Tracker gimmick.  His religious intolerant, racist, and perverted posts in this forum may have caught up to him in the real world.

WTF?

Why would it take 5 years?

Especially when I already posted the link to the typo that he clarified?

You got a crush on Straw don’t you?   

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2023, 02:21:26 PM »
No I simply pointed out your gay projections.  Which were triggered by mentioning you got owned twice by a 5 year old post.  That’s hilarious.

Almost as hilarious as watching you stalk Straw over his account.  When you were sending those love notes to his old account and not getting a reply, it must have really upset you.  You are like a jilted lover trying to get his attention.  Obviously you are a power bottom.

Yet it's you, not me, who has gone on a seven posts in a row tirade about gays, homosexuals, and man on man sex.   :D

It doesn't matter if Straw Man posted that 5 years ago.  He posted it, it's now there forever, and it shows the kind of pervert that he is.  And that's not to mention his religious intolerant and his racist posts.

Why would it matter if you posted 5 years ago that you like having sex with minors?  You are still a pedo whether you posted it 5 years ago or 1 day ago.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2023, 02:31:50 PM »
Yes you are definitely a power bottom.  Five years of pining after Straw and praying for a day you could recycle that post again. And get owned by it again. 

Straw lives in CA.  A bit of a time difference seeing he may not reply until later tonight.   You gonna stay awake waiting up for his reply to see if you got his attention?   

When you said Straw was my boyfriend, that was just the jealousy talking right?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2023, 02:35:05 PM »
Yes you are definitely a power bottom.  Five years of pining after Straw and praying for a day you could recycle that post again. And get owned by it again. 

Straw lives in CA.  A bit of a time difference seeing he may not reply until later tonight.   You gonna stay awake waiting up for his reply to see if you got his attention?   

When you said Straw was my boyfriend, that was just the jealousy talking right?

I see now that you and Straw Man are extremely close.  Thank you for confirming that Straw Man and the Wayne Tracker gimmick are one and the same!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2023, 03:04:34 PM »
You are reallllly slow.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2023, 03:07:16 PM »
You are reallllly slow.

Whatever you say, "Lurker."

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2023, 03:33:33 PM »
Being last to the party....   but what can you expect from someone dregging up 5 year old ownings he suffered.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2023, 03:37:28 PM »
Being last to the party....   but what can you expect from someone dregging up 5 year old ownings he suffered.

Bragging about "ownings" on the internet...LOL

Well good for you, Lurker.  Your mother must be proud.   :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2023, 04:01:05 PM »
Bragging about "ownings" on the internet...LOL

Well good for you, Lurker.  Your mother must be proud.   :D

I'm not bragging.  I am laughing.  It was pathetic how easily you got owned with your post the first time.   And then to trot it out five years later thinking the result would be different when it was just the opposite.  Hysterical.  Like I said, you are reallllly slow.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2023, 04:20:03 PM »
I'm not bragging.  I am laughing.  It was pathetic how easily you got owned with your post the first time.   And then to trot it out five years later thinking the result would be different when it was just the opposite.  Hysterical.  Like I said, you are reallllly slow.

LOL...aw, good for you.  You deserve a medal.   :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2023, 05:40:50 PM »
LOL...aw, good for you.  You deserve a medal.   :D

That is not bragging.  That is stating something obvious.  And laughing about it.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2023, 06:15:20 PM »
That is not bragging.  That is stating something obvious.  And laughing about it.

lurkingForBoys the little goof humiliated again... :D
K

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2023, 06:18:28 PM »

You deserve a participation trophy.   :D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2023, 06:29:03 PM »
You deserve a participation trophy.   :D

humiliation is his reward :D
K

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2023, 06:35:46 PM »
humiliation is his reward :D

lol LurkingForBoys the loser in life humiliated yet again, he's probably riding his trumpy male sex doll
c

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2023, 09:19:01 PM »
StrawMan, you said you were done reading my posts.  Making stuff up as you go, as usual.

I have no clue who you're talking about but I can choose to change my mind on what posts I choose to read or respond to

El Profeta you are correct that "Wayne Tracker" is strawman aka The Village Idiot.  And she is lying about it.  How pathetic.