Author Topic: It's, Time To Pay Tribute To The King.  (Read 28019 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: It's, Time To Pay Tribute To The King.
« Reply #325 on: February 20, 2023, 01:00:31 PM »
Gas and food. Money doesn't go as far these days.

Why do you need gas money?

Why not park the car and use it as a home?

What food are you getting?

Clearly you are moronic with your money.

So want to see how these 4 members money will get blown

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #326 on: February 20, 2023, 01:01:13 PM »
Yep, had to settle for Jennifer Lopez...
No, he was married to  Jennifer Garner. I believe they had two kids together.

Ben and Jen just got engaged the first time around.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: February 20, 2023, 01:04:43 PM »

Don't put me and blown in the same sentence.  We all saw how that turned  out the last time.

Why do I need gas money? I don't know,  so I can actually go somewhere if needed. I am homeless, but having a car is a huge upgrade to sleeping on a park bench  in the elements.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #328 on: February 20, 2023, 01:12:59 PM »
And as far as addiction goes......it will bring anyone  to their knees.

It just takes longer, if you are rich.  Look at Ben Affleck. In and out of rehab, probably lost his marriage to Jennifer Gardner to it.

The are countless actors and musicians addicted to shit, but they usually have the .only to sustain it, unless you find them od'd somewhere.

The only thing keeping them off the streets is an endless supply of money. Look at what Amy Winehouse turned into.

Michael Jackson OD. Prince OD.  Jimi Hendrix OD.

The list goes on forever.

Shizzo: let's be real. If you were given 64k today, you'd do the same bullshit and squander it. Yes: money is keeping them off the streets. That's them. I wouldn't worry about them. Focus on you. I spent 42k in 2018 in 10 weeks on partying after a relationship breakdown. I stopped because I visited my parents for my dad's birthday and they were shocked at my weight loss and started crying. That very day I stopped. It didn't even touch the sides of that account, so to speak. You stopped because you ran out of money. That's the fucking difference. Stop worrying about how other people handle their affairs and try to get yours in order. Stop trying to reveal some higher truth about drugs/spending. End of the day: you're only showing yourself as unreliable and incapable of handling money so WHY should anyone send you jack shit?

I gave you some good advice on how to get yourself back on track. So have many others. You refuse to work. Fuck me: if I was in your position by some miracle if my accounts were frozen and my assets taken: within a fucking week with the contacts I've established by NOT BEING A FUCKUP ALL MY LIFE.

You are pathetic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #329 on: February 20, 2023, 01:17:33 PM »
Shizzo how is this plea for $ going ?    Any secret Santa ?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #330 on: February 20, 2023, 01:17:40 PM »
I spent 42k in 2018 in 10 weeks on partying after a relationship breakdown. I stopped because I visited my parents for my dad's birthday and they were shocked at my weight loss and started crying. That very day I stopped.
Good for you bro......I blew a lot of money in no time flat....if I had had more,I would most likely be dead.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: February 20, 2023, 01:24:19 PM »
Shizzo: let's be real. If you were given 64k today, you'd do the same bullshit and squander it. Yes: money is keeping them off the streets. That's them. I wouldn't worry about them. Focus on you. I spent 42k in 2018 in 10 weeks on partying after a relationship breakdown. I stopped because I visited my parents for my dad's birthday and they were shocked at my weight loss and started crying. That very day I stopped. It didn't even touch the sides of that account, so to speak. You stopped because you ran out of money. That's the fucking difference. Stop worrying about how other people handle their affairs and try to get yours in order. Stop trying to reveal some higher truth about drugs/spending. End of the day: you're only showing yourself as unreliable and incapable of handling money so WHY should anyone send you jack shit?

I gave you some good advice on how to get yourself back on track. So have many others. You refuse to work. Fuck me: if I was in your position by some miracle if my accounts were frozen and my assets taken: within a fucking week with the contacts I've established by NOT BEING A FUCKUP ALL MY LIFE.

You are pathetic.
So you blow 42k in 10 weeks, and tell me I'm pathetic?

You have a strange way of giving advice.  Newsflash: Don't act holier than thou about your sobriety, unless it's some real time.

I had a guest speaker, when I was at rehab, who said she was sober for a month.  Nobody wants to hear that shit.

I've been sober for over a year before, and more than a month , multiple times. Who is she to tell me anything?

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #332 on: February 20, 2023, 01:25:29 PM »
Good for you bro......I blew a lot of money in no time flat....if I had had more,I would most likely be dead.

I was with my ex for a long time. It really fucked my head up when that breakup happened. I hit the clubbing/coke/stripper circuit and didn't train/eat much at all. His comment about those people 'getting away with it' really irked me. It's the wrong perspective.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: February 20, 2023, 01:27:14 PM »

Seriously the last thing we want is a drunk hobo driving around.

The man showed such little restraint in his life that drinking and driving wouldn’t be an issue.

He needs food, this guy could go a couple weeks without eating and it would do him good.

Shizzo loves this attention for his fake homelessness.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: February 20, 2023, 01:29:44 PM »
Seriously the last thing we want is a drunk hobo driving around.

The man showed such little restraint in his life that drinking and driving wouldn’t be an issue.

He needs food, this guy could go a couple weeks without eating and it would do him good.

Shizzo loves this attention for his fake homelessness.
So are you speculating that my hint of abs, may in fact, become actual abs. If I just have to starve myself?

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #335 on: February 20, 2023, 01:32:22 PM »

You have a strange way of giving advice.  Newsflash: Don't act holier than thought about your sobriety, unless it's some real time.

I had a guest speaker, when I was at rehab, who said she was sober for a month.  Nobody wants to hear that shit.

I've been sober for over a year before, and more than a month , multiple times. Who is she to tell me anything?

You want to know when this situation is pathetic? When it's you blowing your last bit of money in the world: which is precisely what you did. My point is: DO NOT COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS. Fix up and wise up.

If you were given 64k today - you'd fuck it all up again. That's why nobody should send you ANYTHING. You should have at least 5 people in your phonebook that you've established relationships with that are able to lend you whatever you need to get yourself out of this mess. You know why you don't? I know why you don't.

Are you oligophrenic? Something isn't fucking right up there, lad. Seriously.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: February 20, 2023, 01:33:22 PM »
So are you speculating that my hint of abs, may in fact, become actual abs. I just have to starve myself?

I’m not speculating. I said a cleanse would be beneficial for you. It’s true for most people.

You’d be better off if you had a hint of self respect. I hope someone did donate to you so that when it’s proven you’re not homeless you go to jail just like the cancer fraud girl.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: February 20, 2023, 01:36:43 PM »

You have a strange way of giving advice.  Newsflash: Don't act holier than thou about your sobriety, unless it's some real time.

Why did you go to rehab if you didn’t think you had a problem?

You can’t take advice or direction but you can’t help yourself.

You have all the answers but no solution. You are in real life who you portray on here. Sad.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: February 20, 2023, 01:37:27 PM »
I was with my ex for a long time. It really fucked my head up when that breakup happened. I hit the clubbing/coke/stripper circuit and didn't train/eat much at all. His comment about those people 'getting away with it' really irked me. It's the wrong perspective.
I hear ya`.....been there....I was such a mess I married a stripper who turned out to be a bigger mess than I was.

When my mother died,I was fucked up for about 6 years,she was only 50 and I couldn`t accept it.....it`s a very long story, but it wasn`t because I was a mommas boy,far from it.

RIP

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #339 on: February 20, 2023, 01:37:42 PM »
I’m not speculating. I said a cleanse would be beneficial for you. It’s true for most people.

You’d be better off if you had a hint of self respect. I hope someone did donate to you so that when it’s proven you’re not homeless you go to jail just like the cancer fraud girl.

LOL. Speaking of which; she wasn't a gargoyle: would have made that money on OnlyFans and still got that validation that she was seeking through gofundme.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: February 20, 2023, 01:39:16 PM »
LOL. Speaking of which; she wasn't a gargoyle: would have made that money on OnlyFans and still got that validation that she was seeking through gofundme.
Yeah she was a good looking scumbag scamming whore....I`ll give her that !!  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: February 20, 2023, 01:40:57 PM »
I don't understand that hate. Is it just trolling? The fake death aside, I have been nothing but honest and forthcoming.

People believed my parents dying was a ruse, I provided the obituaries. People said I wasnt good looking, but those girls were swiping right, on this hunk. They said I have no abs, but my pic clearly shows no 300, movie air-brushing. I'm just the real deal.

Then I fell on hard times, and people still don't believe me.

I've talked on the phone with Josh, before. He will tell you that I'm a tried and true Getbigger.

99% of these people talking shit, are nobodies. Let them talk.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: February 20, 2023, 01:41:44 PM »

Yeah she was a good looking scumbag scamming whore....I`ll give her that !!  ;D

Yeah poor chick probably got more attention for being sick than she would have gotten for dancing. I do like how the interviewed the creepy old guy who donated $1000 from the goodness of his heart and he was taken advantage of….. lol

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: February 20, 2023, 01:43:30 PM »
I don't understand that hate. Is it just trolling? The fake death aside, I have been nothing but honest and forthcoming.

People believed my parents dying was a ruse, I provided the obituaries. People said I wasnt good looking, but those girls were swiping right, on this hunk. They said I have no abs, but my pic clearly shows no 300, movie air-brushing. I'm just the real deal.

Then I fell on hard times, and people still don't believe me.

I've talked on the phone with Josh, before. He will tell you that I'm a tried and true Getbigger.

99% of these people talking shit, are nobodies. Let them talk.

You’ve lied multiple times in this thread.

Why do you claim to be a king of nobodies?  Again have some self respect then.

Who are your peers?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: February 20, 2023, 01:43:32 PM »
Yeah poor chick probably got more attention for being sick than she would have gotten for dancing. I do like how the interviewed the creepy old guy who donated $1000 from the goodness of his heart and he was taken advantage of….. lol
A fool and his money are soon parted bro.  :D

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #345 on: February 20, 2023, 01:43:38 PM »
I hear ya`.....been there....I was such a mess I married a stripper who turned out to be a bigger mess than I was.

When my mother died,I was fucked up for about 6 years,she was only 50 and I couldn`t accept it.....it`s a very long story, but it wasn`t because I was a mommas boy,far from it.

RIP

I hear ya. NGL I feel so bad for my parents I put them through some right crap when I was younger. I know the time is coming soon: both have cancer but I won't get too much into that. 50 is way too young for her to pass away, Wes. That's really bad luck :( I'm not sure if you've got brothers/sisters because I'm gonna be counting on my brother to get me through arrangements/etc. He's a lot more pragmatic than me.

The thing with strippers is: they're either really switched on and just money focused or they're complete fuckup messes with mental health issues. Thing is: it's like a 1:10 ratio though. You used to do a lot of security/doorman work didn't you? No wonder you ended up in a relationship with one. I couldn't handle that. No chance.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: February 20, 2023, 01:46:49 PM »
You’ve lied multiple times in this thread.

Why do you claim to be a king of nobodies?  Again have some self respect then.

Who are your peers?
What lies? And if you can't see the irony behind my screen name, then you are dumber than I thought. And you also don't know Getbig history either.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: February 20, 2023, 01:49:23 PM »
And as far as addiction goes......it will bring anyone  to their knees.

It just takes longer, if you are rich.  Look at Ben Affleck. In and out of rehab, probably lost his marriage to Jennifer Gardner to it.

The are countless actors and musicians addicted to shit, but they usually have the .only to sustain it, unless you find them od'd somewhere.

The only thing keeping them off the streets is an endless supply of money. Look at what Amy Winehouse turned into.

Michael Jackson OD. Prince OD.  Jimi Hendrix OD.

The list goes on forever.

News flash Shizzo, you aren't a celebrity no matter that you tried to emulate that lifestyle for a year.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: February 20, 2023, 01:49:26 PM »
I hear ya. NGL I feel so bad for my parents I put them through some right crap when I was younger. I know the time is coming soon: both have cancer but I won't get too much into that. 50 is way too young for her to pass away, Wes. That's really bad luck :( I'm not sure if you've got brothers/sisters because I'm gonna be counting on my brother to get me through arrangements/etc. He's a lot more pragmatic than me.

The thing with strippers is: they're either really switched on and just money focused or they're complete fuckup messes with mental health issues. Thing is: it's like a 1:10 ratio though. You used to do a lot of security/doorman work didn't you? No wonder you ended up in a relationship with one. I couldn't handle that. No chance.
Yeah I worked in a strip club for 13 years....not a good place for me to be in at all......of course I had no clue back then,getting tons of pussy and coke and staying drunk 24/7.

Both my parents died from Cancer......terrible disease.....sorry to hear that about your parents bro.

Stay strong for the rest of your family,unlike me,I went on a 6 year binge doing some insane things.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #349 on: February 20, 2023, 01:50:19 PM »

LOL. Yeah that guy they found. WTF would you even agree to go on camera after that? He's the kind of fool that needs to stay away from phones and opening his door to travelling salespeople.