Author Topic: CPAC Straw Poll: Donald Trump 62, Ron DeSantis 22, Everyone Else Single Digits  (Read 1182 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Straw Man Poll!

PIP Straw (Clot Shot got  him)..

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
LOL - look at the huge crowd that Mar a Lardo got for his big speech
Did any of you watch it.  Did he do his famous bit where he humps and molests that flag?
That's always a crowd pleaser

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Did any of you watch it.  Did he do his famous bit where he humps and molests that flag?

You do realize it’s not a public event, right? Of course you don’t 😂

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
You do realize it’s not a public event, right? Of course you don’t 😂

LOL

Is that going to be your excuse for the pathetic crowd size
If it makes you feel any better at least Mar A Lardo got a larger crowd than his coke head son
It looks like about 70% of the available chairs are empty
Do you think the people who ran CPAC just misjudged how big of a room they were going to need?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
LOL

Is that going to be your excuse for the pathetic crowd size
If it makes you feel any better at least Mar A Lardo got a larger crowd than his coke head son
It looks like about 70% of the available chairs are empty
Do you think the people who ran CPAC just misjudged how big of a room they were going to need?

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

Do you really think that is something to brag about
There are only like 127 people there and they are all die hard supporters of Mar a Lardo
I'm shocked that Nimrata received any votes

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Do you really think that is something to brag about
There are only like 127 people there and they are all die hard supporters of Mar a Lardo
I'm shocked that Nimrata received any votes

You’re such a hack hahaha 😂😂😂😂

Looks pretty damn packed to me😂

https://twitter.com/dannydeurbina/status/1632155686963494912?s=46&t=XiPzOUmtpsEiVS5zhlJE2g

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
You’re such a hack hahaha 😂😂😂😂

Looks pretty damn packed to me😂

https://twitter.com/dannydeurbina/status/1632155686963494912?s=46&t=XiPzOUmtpsEiVS5zhlJE2g

Thanks for posting
Did you read the comments ..they're f'ng hilarious

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Man he shouldn’t run. It’ll fuck the Republican Party for the next two elections.

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
He is not running for the good of the party or the country
He's running because he thinks somehow it will prevent him from being indicted.
He's also going to say something to the effect of "they're not really after me but actually after you...the Trump voter"
That's going to be his angle..and it won't work. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

In all fairness, one thing I have learned in the past 10 years or so is photos just can't be trusted. Who is to say that wasn't taken an hour before the event? I'm suspect because I believe right or wrong, Trump still commands a crowd.

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
In all fairness, one thing I have learned in the past 10 years or so is photos just can't be trusted. Who is to say that wasn't taken an hour before the event? I'm suspect because I believe right or wrong, Trump still commands a crowd.

You can see Trump on the stage in the photos (on the big screen)
Same for  Trump Jr.

Even that big fat tub of lard Chris Christie is taking jabs at Trump about the crowd size

To your point, the crowds were terrible for everyone.  Trump got the largest crowd and it was still only half full at best

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/3885079-christie-jabs-at-lack-of-crowd-for-trump-at-cpac-that-room-was-half-full/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
He is not running for the good of the party or the country
He's running because he thinks somehow it will prevent him from being indicted.
He's also going to say something to the effect of "they're not really after me but actually after you...the Trump voter"
That's going to be his angle..and it won't work.

Truth.  Because that is one of his proven go-to MOs.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Krispy getting an itchy backhand. 
It seems everyone starting with McConnell down keep saying they don't want Trumpy. Except the stand fast retards like MTG.  That means the big donors don't want Trumpy. Which apparently is evident.  Like Pence said, there will be better choices.  All Trumpy is doing is trying to get attention and distract from the his legal mess and - of course - continuing grifting off the morons that support him.  hahahaha.  What kind of campaign does he in place now?  Bannon and Junior??? hahahaha
---
Christie jabs at lack of crowd for Trump at CPAC: ‘That room was half-full’.

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) on Sunday appeared to poke fun at the size of the crowd that attended former President Trump’s keynote speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) over the weekend, saying that the room was “half-full.”

“You saw the scenes at CPAC, that room was half-full,” Christie said on ABC’s “This Week.” “The reason I don’t think the rallies are going on … I don’t think the rallies would be nearly as big as they were before.”

Camera shots from Trump’s speech at the conference showed that the room was not nearly at full capacity. Christie, who ran against Trump in the 2016 Republican primary and then worked on Trump’s 2016 and 2020 campaigns, used the speech’s attendance to point to what he thinks is Trump’s waning support.

“There are lots of indicators here, that he’s not what he used to be, in most respects, you’re talking about and so we’re going to see how that plays out,” Christie said.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Can't wait.  It's going to be hilarious.

He started with the "rigged" bullshit months before the election even took place when he realized people were fed up with his stupid ass.
---
NYT's Maggie Haberman says Trump's age and campaign finances are preventing him from holding more rallies and he might 'incorporate an indictment' into his 2024 message.

Donald Trump's age and his finances might be keeping him from holding a larger number of campaign rallies compared to his previous presidential campaigns, New York Times correspondent Maggie Haberman suggested.

Haberman, a senior political correspondent who has covered Trump extensively for the last several years, contrasted the former president's 2024 run with his previous campaigns on Sunday's "This Week" on ABC News when asked whether Trump is running a "real campaign."

"He has serious people running this campaign. There is a difference in terms of how it is put together from 2016 to now," Haberman replied. "We have seen somebody who got attention in 2015 because he was doing all of these rallies, and he seemed very in-your-face and everywhere."

Trump was "omnipresent" in the media in the 2016 election, but "he's not now," Haberman said. He launched his 2024 campaign months ago in November, yet his speech on Saturday at the Conservative Political Action Conference was "only his fourth real event," according to Haberman.

"He's not on Fox very much, although they did carry his speech live yesterday," Haberman said. "And that is a huge contrast. I suspect part of it, why we're not seeing big rallies, is, A, his age. I mean, we talk a lot about Biden's age. Donald Trump is not young."

Trump is 76 years old, and President Joe Biden is 80 years old.

Haberman continued: "Number two, I don't think they have the money that they once had on that campaign. Those rallies are incredibly expensive. And so I think they are trying to chase news cycles. They've done that somewhat effectively."

From his November 15 campaign announcement to December 31, 2022, Trump raised $9.5 million, according to Bloomberg. By comparison, he raised $250 million between his November 2020 presidential loss and January 6, 2021, according to TIME.

At CPAC, Trump said he wouldn't drop out of the presidential race if he were indicted. The former president faces investigations from Georgia, New York, and two from the federal government.

An indictment is a "very real possibility" in multiple jurisdictions, and people "really need to watch for how he is going to potentially incorporate an indictment" in his bid for reelection, Haberman said.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
So how many lies did he tell during his whine-fest?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Sounds like a solid up and up poll.   :D

---
Long-shot GOP candidate claims he was offered second-place finish at the CPAC straw poll if he paid hundreds of thousands of dollars

Vivek Ramaswamy, a biotech millionaire turned longshot candidate for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, claimed on Monday that he was offered the chance of a second-place finish at a Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) straw poll.

The only catch: he'd have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Vivek Ramaswamy, a biotech millionaire turned longshot candidate for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, claimed on Monday that he was offered the chance of a second-place finish at a Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) straw poll.

The only catch: he'd have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Appearing on Fox Business, Ramaswamy alleged that a consultant called his campaign shortly after he declared his candidacy on February 21.

Ramaswamy alleged that the consultant, who he did not name, said: "Hey, we can get you up to number two on there if you pay a few hundred thousand dollars."

Ramaswamy, who is a relative unknown in what is likely to be a crowded field of Republicans, said he was "shocked."

Asked if he agreed to pay to be placed second in the straw poll, he responded: "Absolutely not."

Ramaswamy, who has never served in political office, received just 1% of the vote in the unscientific straw poll of potential Republican primary candidates. Former President Donald Trump came in first with 62%, with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, Trump's likely main rival, trailing him in second at 20%.

Perry Johnson, a millionaire from Michigan who announced his candidacy last week, came in third with 5% of the vote. He placed higher than former Vice President Mike Pence and former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley.

Ramaswamy added in a later tweet of the Fox Business exchange that his "#1 promise" would be to expose corruption in the political process.

Insider contacted Ramaswamy asking for further information on the allegation, but did not immediately receive a response.

In a statement sent to Insider, CPAC said that "Washington DC is riddled with unscrupulous consultants who make false claims including this one."

It added that "anybody with a rudimentary understanding of politics knows how a straw poll work: it takes organization and/or popularity for a candidate to do well. One thing is enduringly true about presidential politics, it takes both to get to the Oval Office."

According to Politico, a Ramaswamy aide said they recalled the phone call offer. The aide spoke on condition of anonymity and declined to provide the name of the consultant, fearing they would face retribution, the media outlet reported.

The aide claimed the consultant offered to "get tickets and bus a bunch of people in for the straw poll" if they paid "upward of $100,000," per Politico.

The aide added: "I was taken aback, because I've never been to CPAC before, and it's very activist driven but I think if any of them knew it was an artificial poll, they'd be pretty pissed about that."
---
https://www.google.com/search?q=Long-shot+GOP+candidate+claims+he+was+offered+second-place+finish+at+the+CPAC+straw+poll+if+he+paid+hundreds+of+thousands+of+dollars&source=hp&ei=FL8HZN_jFemMwbkPqoSj6A4&iflsig=AK50M_UAAAAAZAfNJBRXLT6Vz4TAXVtrYjTIXsTuFU1A&ved=0ahUKEwjfvZGb88r9AhVpRjABHSrCCO0Q4dUDCAk&uact=5&oq=Long-shot+GOP+candidate+claims+he+was+offered+second-place+finish+at+the+CPAC+straw+poll+if+he+paid+hundreds+of+thousands+of+dollars&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EANQAFgAYPUGaABwAHgAgAEAiAEAkgEAmAEAoAECoAEB&sclient=gws-wiz

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
You know you are not doing well when Christie Kreme can backhand you and it actually has some truth to it.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=OUCH%21+Chris+Christie+Hits+Trump+Right+In+His+Sorest+Of+All+Sore+Spots

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Lurkingforboys is having a major meltdown hahahahahahaha

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Welcome to Mar a Lardo's Alternative Reality

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Welcome to Mar a Lardo's Alternative Reality

You didn’t open the video I posted a few days ago, did you? Hack lol

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
You didn’t open the video I posted a few days ago, did you? Hack lol

I did see it.  I even thanked you for posting it.
The comments were hilarious and brutal

It seems you're puzzled as why that didn't make me see things the way you do
That is a common reaction by people in a cult

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Lurkingforboys is having a major meltdown hahahahahahaha

Over what?  A retarded midget making excuses for someone as equally detached from reality as he is?   ::)