Author Topic: Why do we keep giving money to Ukraine?  (Read 2451 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
Re: Why do we keep giving money to Ukraine?
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2023, 04:57:11 PM »
If you built apartments for the homeless that w or ups solve the homeless problem.if the homeless have a place to clean up and eat and stay warm they will get some motivation to get some work.

It's not that simple.

In Canada the homeless already have access to free food, shelter and medical care.

Unfortunately the majority of them are drug and alcohol addicts and they choose to beg for money and live on the streets.

Vancouver Canada has literally poured BILLIONS to help the homeless and have accomplished nothing.

Nobody seems to know what the solution is.

:(

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2023, 04:58:59 PM »
It's not that simple.

In Canada the homeless already have access to free food, shelter and medical care.

Unfortunately the majority of them are drug and alcohol addicts and they choose to beg for money and live on the streets.

Vancouver Canada has literally poured BILLIONS to help the homeless and have accomplished nothing.

Nobody seems to know what the solution is.

:(

OAK is right on the money here, thats exactly what has been done

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2023, 05:13:48 PM »
If you built apartments for the homeless that w or ups solve the homeless problem.if the homeless have a place to clean up and eat and stay warm they will get some motivation to get some work.

Love you brother, but, WRONG.

Homelessness is overwhelmingly a problem for individuals with crippling mental illness or drug addiction. More often than not, a combination of both.

Given a place to live, they’ll simply continue to do drugs and/or self destruct.

This is fact.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2023, 05:21:00 PM »

Homelessness is overwhelming a problem for individuals with crippling mental illness or drug addiction. More often than not, a combination of both.

Given a place to live, they’ll simply continue to do drugs and/or self destruct.

This is fact.

Kwon once said that in Sweden, homeless people (who were basically Migrants) were given welfare money that EXCEEDED job wages.

So the people on welfare decided to remain on welfare. Why work a full time job when you can make more money by being unemployed?

The Swedish government didn’t give the migrants any incentive to find employment.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2023, 05:29:19 PM »
Kwon once said that in Sweden, homeless people (who were basically Migrants) were given welfare money that EXCEEDED job wages.

So the people on welfare decided to remain on welfare. Why work a full time job when you can make more money by being unemployed?

The Swedish government didn’t give the migrants any incentive to find employment.

Many Somali families get 8-10 children!

Muslimsk 10-barnsfamilj från Somalia kräver större lägenhet gratis
Muslim family with 10 children from Somalia demand bigger apartment for free.

I en artikel i nya numret av Hem & Hyra som är hyresgästernas tidning finner man en artikel om en somalisk familj på 12 personer som bor i en trea i Göteborg. Nu kräver de större lägenhet. Nu skall vi titta lite på vad dessa ”högutbildade arbetsamma bidragsratande raketforskare” kräver.

Den somaliska jättefamiljen i Biskopsgården på Hisingen kräver en större lägenhet från sociala myndigheter eller kommunens bostadsförmedling. De har fått en läkare att skriva ut papper på hur skadligt det är för barnen att bo så tätt ihop. De finner det tråkigt och under all kritik att de inte kan få en lägenhet på boplats i Göteborg, det borde göras undantag tycker den somaliska familjen.

Sedan läser man vad de gör till vardags. Mamman står inte helt överraskande som hemmafru, och pappa som – ”Hemmapappa”.

Pappan är 57 år och kan givetvis inte svenska. En tolk närvara under intervjun så att snyftartikeln kan göras. Denna människa kommer givetvis aldrig någonsin att lyfta en hederlig lön och betala skatt i Sverige. Den somaliska mamman är dessutom till hälften blind och kommer förmodligen inte heller betala skatt i Sverige.

De lever alltså på försörjningsstöd och alla möjliga sorters bidrag som skattebetalarna i Sverige betalar, och nu kräver de att de skall få en större lägenhet GRATIS!

Bläddrar man en sida i tidningen kan man läsa om en svensk pensionär som inte har råd med sin egna hyra så hennes barn betalar den för henne, en svensk kvinna som betalat skatt i Sverige i hela sitt liv har inte råd med sin hyra men en familj som aldrig betalar skatt sitter på sin trea gratis och kräver nu en större lägenhet.

Hur har det blivit så snett i Sverige idag? Att landets egna pensionärer inte har råd med sin hyra men man ger ut gratis lägenheter till arbetskraften som bevisligen i denna artikel är 57 år och pratar ingen svenska.

---
Translation:

In an article in the new issue of "Hem & Hyra", which is the tenants' newspaper, you will find an article about a Somali family of 12 people who live in a three-room apartment in Gothenburg. Now they demand a bigger apartment. Now let's take a look at what these "highly educated, hard-working, grant-making rocket scientists" require.

The Somali giant family in Biskopsgården in Hisingen requires a larger apartment from social authorities or the municipality's housing agency.

They have had a doctor print papers on how harmful it is for the children to live so close together. They find it boring and under all the criticism that they cannot get an apartment in a place to live in Gothenburg, the Somali family thinks that there should be an exception.

Then you read what they do on a daily basis. Not surprisingly, the mother stands as a housewife, and the father as - "Home dad".

The father is 57 years old and of course cannot speak Swedish. An interpreter present during the interview so that the sob article can be made.

This person will, of course, never ever raise an honest salary and pay taxes in Sweden. The Somali mother is also half blind and will probably not pay taxes in Sweden either.

So they live on welfare support and all sorts of subsidies that the taxpayers in Sweden pay, and now they demand that they get a bigger apartment for FREE!

If you browse a page in the newspaper, you can read about a Swedish pensioner who can't afford her own rent so her children pay it for her, a Swedish woman who has paid taxes in Sweden all her life can't afford her rent but a family who never pays taxes sits on his three room-apartment for free and now demands a bigger apartment.

How has it become so crooked in Sweden today?

That the country's own pensioners cannot afford their rent, but they give out free apartments to the workforce who, as proven in this article, is 57 years old and does not speak Swedish.
---

Att föda barn och vänta på nästa utbetalning är vårt främsta mål

Giving birth and waiting for the next payout is our main goal

https://gupea.ub.gu.se/bitstream/handle/2077/10239/gupea_2077_10239_1.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

Q

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2023, 05:44:23 PM »
Yeah you guys are right, no matter what you do drug addicts and drunk homeless won’t do anything to help themselves.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2023, 06:02:28 PM »
Yeah you guys are right, no matter what you do drug addicts and drunk homeless won’t do anything to help themselves.

The best solution is to ship them all to Cuba or Puerto Rico.

Take out the trash.

With the neegs.

That would actually solve the problem and create a fully stable environment for 99% of the population.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2023, 06:05:49 PM »
Somali cockroaches in Gothenburg, Sweden.

How wrong is this.

Just imagining such 3rd-world Muzzie shitskin garbage in such a beautiful Nordic land makes Fortress feel ill.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2023, 06:31:38 AM »
In Portland, the best way to get rid of a homeless camp is to do a drive-by throwing job applications and soap at them. They scatter in mortal terror.

Seriously though,

The city of Portland,  in its infinite wisdom,  built a 'houseless' community (erected dozens of homes that are not much bigger than an outhouse) for any "at-risk" homeless people. (At-risk essentially means only the most pathetic bums i.e. drug addicts, prostitutes, victims of abuse, trans people etc....get an outhouse home) they built it next to an elementary school.

The school administrators in all their wisdom decided to take the children to the homeless camp to 'welcome' the homeless people to their community with the plan of gathering a list of items the homeless people need and bringing them gift baskets later in the week.

This resulted in one trans person filing a complaint against the school because the item they requested was a rainbow colored double ended dildo which they obviously didn't recieve. The complaint alleged discrimination.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2023, 07:09:29 AM »
Somali cockroaches in Gothenburg, Sweden.

How wrong is this.

Just imagining such 3rd-world Muzzie shitskin garbage in such a beautiful Nordic land makes Fortress feel ill.
Not just in Gothenburg dear Fortification

They're in Malmö (Southern Sweden) and Stockholm (Capital in the East) as well

Liz Hayes recounts 60 Minutes violent encounter in Sweden
https://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/liz-hayes-recounts-60-minutes-violent-encounter-in-sweden-20160321-gnmwp6.html

Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2023, 07:19:18 AM »

Homelessness is overwhelmingly a problem for individuals with crippling mental illness or drug addiction. More often than not, a combination of both.

This is fact.

Hey, no bringing reality into this😂

That said, contrary to Joak’s idiotic  assertion that it’s a free market issue, government regulations like rent control exacerbate the problem by creating shortages.

Homelessness tends to be most acute in areas that have the MOST government, San Francisco is the most liberal city in the US and has a horrible homeless problem.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2023, 07:38:59 AM »
America is in a financial crisis why are we still involved giving money...unaccounted money to Ukraine?

I thought it was obvious. The USA is in a proxy war with Russia. We supply the capital and military equipment to Ukraine and Ukraine supplies human inventory to utilize the military equipment and fight Russia.

There are truly many larger issues at play and numerous wars are being fought (economic war for world reserve currency, geopolitical war for control of territory and resources, informational wars, cold wars etc.). The BRICS nations (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa AND soon to possibly be Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iran and a few others) are tired of bending to the will of the USA and NATO. The BRICS nations are determined to start their own world reserve currency with which they will do trade with and ultimately exclude the USA from the negotiation table. If these nations succeed, the USA will possibly lose its position as the world's greatest superpower. Remember, the USA is the greatest warrior NATO holds and without it, NATO is essentially a paper tiger than can be royally fucked up by Russia and China alone. I won't get into the other details (geopolitical aspects that involve natural resources, informational or cold wars, as these are very detailed topics), but if Ukraine loses, America loses, and if America loses, NATO loses.

It's like a video game with a military concept. The USA is player 1 that controls the Ukraine army and that army fights the "supposed" boss in the game, which is the USSR. Sitting on the same couch and rooting player 1 along are the NATO countries. NATO knows that if Ukraine loses the war, NATO loses as well as their precious territory gets infringed upon. 

Unfortunately, I don't know if the USA and NATO will win this one. I think the USA is stretched much too thin and economically is at a shifting point whereby we can barely keep our country standing (see: Joe Biden for example of older/weaker person that can barely stand). Moreover, there is much civil unrest and divide within the USA. It's a tale of many cities. The HAVES versus the HAVE NOTS, the left vs the right, the woke versus the unwoke, the conspiracy theorists versus everyone else, the whites versus the coloreds, the gays versus the straights AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON. We are a divided country from the inside out and before we lose a proxy war to Russia, we must be careful not to destroy ourselves from within.

....And there is only one man who can maybe stop this:

"1"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2023, 07:52:29 AM »
I thought it was obvious. The USA is in a proxy war with Russia. We supply the capital and military equipment to Ukraine and Ukraine supplies human inventory to utilize the military equipment and fight Russia.

There are truly many larger issues at play and numerous wars are being fought (economic war for world reserve currency, geopolitical war for control of territory and resources, informational wars, cold wars etc.). The BRICS nations (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa AND soon to possibly be Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iran and a few others) are tired of bending to the will of the USA and NATO. The BRICS nations are determined to start their own world reserve currency with which they will do trade with and ultimately exclude the USA from the negotiation table. If these nations succeed, the USA will possibly lose its position as the world's greatest superpower. Remember, the USA is the greatest warrior NATO holds and without it, NATO is essentially a paper tiger than can be royally fucked up by Russia and China alone. I won't get into the other details (geopolitical aspects that involve natural resources, informational or cold wars, as these are very detailed topics), but if Ukraine loses, America loses, and if America loses, NATO loses.

It's like a video game with a military concept. The USA is player 1 that controls the Ukraine army and that army fights the "supposed" boss in the game, which is the USSR. Sitting on the same couch and rooting player 1 along are the NATO countries. NATO knows that if Ukraine loses the war, NATO loses as well as their precious territory gets infringed upon. 

Unfortunately, I don't know if the USA and NATO will win this one. I think the USA is stretched much too thin and economically is at a shifting point whereby we can barely keep our country standing (see: Joe Biden for example of older/weaker person that can barely stand). Moreover, there is much civil unrest and divide within the USA. It's a tale of many cities. The HAVES versus the HAVE NOTS, the left vs the right, the woke versus the unwoke, the conspiracy theorists versus everyone else, the whites versus the coloreds, the gays versus the straights AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON. We are a divided country from the inside out and before we lose a proxy war to Russia, we must be careful not to destroy ourselves from within.

....And there is only one man who can maybe stop this:

"1"

I was going to say do you want to fight Russia with US soldiers or just send weapons to the Ukraine and let them die fighting the Russians. We can’t let Russia just start annexing Europe we have to oppose them. Letting the Ukrainians do the actual fighting and dying seems preferential to Americans. The Ukraine war has shown Russia not to be anywhere near as powerful as we thought. Continued losses in the Ukraine could mean regime change in Russia kicking Putins ass with our leftover munitions and Ukrainian soldiers is great news. Russia will never recover its former world power status after getting its ass kicked by the Ukraine. Not sure why anyone would be against it.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2023, 07:53:27 AM »
Russia isn't communist anymore.

Putin said he didn't want NATO based in Ukraine since it will only take something like 17 seconds for a NATO-controlled nuke to hit Russia, as opposed to something like 57 seconds.

Something like that.

Those few seconds could be the difference between being annihilated in a nuclear war, versus saving themselves.

It's an existential threat, and is exactly the same reason why the Cuban Missile Crisis happened in the 1960's.

Also, Putin was very clear to NATO:

If you enter Ukraine, there will be war.

Then NATO entered Ukraine. And now there is war.

Why does surprise you?

Also, as soon as NATO uses nukes against Russia, there will be nuclear war.

In the meanwhile, Russia can win a war of attrition.

Ukraine cannot.

Spot on!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2023, 07:59:48 AM »
In 2014 this was all put in play. It's a honeypot for corruption and money laundering as well as a place for outdated MIC munitions to disappear. Why do you think all the dem senators had their kids over there making deals?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2023, 08:04:06 AM »
I was going to say do you want to fight Russia with US soldiers or just send weapons to the Ukraine and let them die fighting the Russians. We can’t let Russia just start annexing Europe we have to oppose them. Letting the Ukrainians do the actual fighting and dying seems preferential to Americans. The Ukraine war has shown Russia not to be anywhere near as powerful as we thought. Continued losses in the Ukraine could mean regime change in Russia kicking Putins ass with our leftover munitions and Ukrainian soldiers is great news. Russia will never recover its former world power status after getting its ass kicked by the Ukraine. Not sure why anyone would be against it.

I am not too sure that Russia is losing this war. US media says one thing (to appease the US tax payer as we see our economy going into shambles with even bank runs occurring and a soon-to-be nationalizing of our bank system), but I subscribe to Israeli news and also Al Jazeera news and they are singing a different tune. If Russia wanted to, they could nuke Ukraine and end this thing yesterday.

I am starting to believe that Russia and possibly China are playing a long game (war of attrition) and want to see the USA hemorrhage themselves into a complete financial crisis that will cripple us. And then, when the moment is right, China will wage war on Taiwan to completely take over their territory and that will demand the USA put troops on the ground and around Taiwan (which will further weaken the reach of the USA). Think about how much world territory China, Russia and India alone command, now add Brazil, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan and most of South America. Our enemies are closing in on us and fast.

Honestly, although I am not quite sure what the "right" answer is at this point in the game, I think that for once the USA needs to mind their own fucking business and realize that they can't be the LION of NATO that they once were. Moreover, Ukraine is NOT a NATO nation, we have NO business getting involved in this affair to begin with. As an empire, we are losing ground and our enemies are growing stronger by the day. We should regroup, get our assess out of this conflict between Ukraine and Russia and assume cleanup of our own house. Our nation is divided and Americans no longer trust or like their own government.

"1"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2023, 09:03:56 AM »

Maybe Putin wants something left after the war is over...

He could have levelled Kiev in an afternoon if he wanted to, the attack has been slow and consistent , that allowed a lot of civilians to leave the country

Unlike what the USA and Britain did in Iraq killing 250k civilians

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2023, 10:40:56 AM »

You a so DUMB & CNN informed !.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2023, 10:49:07 AM »
Perhaps the sAdministration of Biden & Harris are laundering money through the Ukraine?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2023, 10:53:45 AM »
I am not too sure that Russia is losing this war. US media says one thing (to appease the US tax payer as we see our economy going into shambles with even bank runs occurring and a soon-to-be nationalizing of our bank system), but I subscribe to Israeli news and also Al Jazeera news and they are singing a different tune. If Russia wanted to, they could nuke Ukraine and end this thing yesterday.

I am starting to believe that Russia and possibly China are playing a long game (war of attrition) and want to see the USA hemorrhage themselves into a complete financial crisis that will cripple us. And then, when the moment is right, China will wage war on Taiwan to completely take over their territory and that will demand the USA put troops on the ground and around Taiwan (which will further weaken the reach of the USA). Think about how much world territory China, Russia and India alone command, now add Brazil, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan and most of South America. Our enemies are closing in on us and fast.

Honestly, although I am not quite sure what the "right" answer is at this point in the game, I think that for once the USA needs to mind their own fucking business and realize that they can't be the LION of NATO that they once were. Moreover, Ukraine is NOT a NATO nation, we have NO business getting involved in this affair to begin with. As an empire, we are losing ground and our enemies are growing stronger by the day. We should regroup, get our assess out of this conflict between Ukraine and Russia and assume cleanup of our own house. Our nation is divided and Americans no longer trust or like their own government.

"1"

This

FiveMoreReps speaketh the Truth!

MSM SILENZIO
Q

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2023, 11:15:02 AM »

"1"
Great post! I am on Russia's side in this conflict, because it is clear to me the US meddled in Ukraine's affairs in 2014. But that does not mean I want to see the USA fail as a society. I live in America and want to see America Made Great Again. It is a beautiful country with a great history and contribution to humanity.

I don't want to see Russia fail either as a nation. Or any other nation. The world is way more interesting with all these cultures, languages, traditions, and complexions. A world with white, brown, yellow, red, pink, etc. is way more interesting than a world with only one mixed color.

But our politicians are not acting in the best interest of US citizens. They are allowing the borders to be flooded with foreigners. They are hostile towards the Caucasian demographics. They're squandering taxpayer money while the US infrastructure is crumbling.

I would love for Trump and DeSantis to set aside their difference and run as a team. And get the USA out of all these wars and focus on problems at home.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2023, 11:16:37 AM »
Perhaps the sAdministration of Biden & Harris are laundering money through the Ukraine?
Won't surprise me. They are completely corrupt.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2023, 11:55:33 AM »
Great post! I am on Russia's side in this conflict, because it is clear to me the US meddled in Ukraine's affairs in 2014. But that does not mean I want to see the USA fail as a society. I live in America and want to see America Made Great Again. It is a beautiful country with a great history and contribution to humanity.

We all are!
Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2023, 01:54:30 PM »
In 2014 this was all put in play. It's a honeypot for corruption and money laundering as well as a place for outdated MIC munitions to disappear. Why do you think all the dem senators had their kids over there making deals?

👍👍

His father was VP of the biggest economy in the world, yet out of all the places where Hunter could get a job it was in the Ukraine.

As far as the US failing, I don’t see it happening for awhile as the rest of the world is even farther down the rat hole of Socialism but I do think we’re in a state of decline. The tech revolution was the last gasp of capitalism and entrepreneurship. Now, we’re going the path of Europe and Canada, countries living off their past.

Don’t expect to se another “Rush” coming out of Toronto.😂

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2023, 03:22:13 PM »

We don't *have* to do anything. I think we do so because our military contractors are enriching themselves at the expense of the taxpayers. And the repayment of loans or whatever else Ukraine will pay to us in the future. I'm also skeptical of whatever ties Biden et al had with Ukraine and what that might have to do with our response to the Russian aggression there.