Poll

Who has the better Back Double Bicep

Wes
78 (86.7%)
Bhank
12 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep  (Read 43490 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep
« Reply #950 on: March 25, 2023, 04:33:12 PM »
BHanks measures everything on camera for us, why not the Platzian thighs?

All measurements will go down as my weight goes down but cuts will come out and shape will improve. I am very confident I can bring a better package to the stage. Just not cutting too much weight then doing too many classes and being exhausted will make a big difference. I plan to go in a little fuller with less of a cut to feel better so I can pose better and focus on the Master class. l also flexed too hard last time and after 3 classes in a row was too much pacing myself coming in full and doing less classes is going to make a big difference.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #951 on: March 25, 2023, 04:35:09 PM »
All measurements will go down as my weight goes down but cuts will come out and shape will improve. I am very confident I can bring a better package to the stage. Just not cutting too much weight then doing too many classes and being exhausted will make a big difference. I plan to go in a little fuller with less of a cut to feel better so I can pose better and focus on the Master class. l also flexed too hard last time and after 3 classes in a row was too much pacing myself coming in full and doing less classes is going to make a big difference.
from last to next to last?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #952 on: March 25, 2023, 04:35:21 PM »

"Platzian thighs"...LOL!  Superb my brother!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #953 on: March 25, 2023, 04:40:43 PM »
from last to next to last?
It`s not like he`s gonna` get called out for a ton of comparisons.  :D

What a wimp!!

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #954 on: March 25, 2023, 04:42:48 PM »

Platzian thighs hahahahaha bahahha dead, Im dead here

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #955 on: March 25, 2023, 04:46:34 PM »
You didn't answer his question.  You measure everything on camera. Why not those 25" thighs of yours? The ones as big as the Silver Age bb's. Probably bigger than Frank Zanes right? He was a tiny tit compared to you

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #956 on: March 25, 2023, 04:47:42 PM »
Correction Chris...25.5 inch thighs according to the dreamer named Hanky.  :D

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #957 on: March 25, 2023, 04:50:31 PM »
You wanna come in less cut? You needed better conditioning last time...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #958 on: March 25, 2023, 04:52:59 PM »
He has no clue bro.....he`s gonna` get smoked!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #959 on: March 25, 2023, 04:53:17 PM »
he was 20lbs over last time out

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #960 on: March 25, 2023, 04:58:58 PM »
I've never competed. But I would think practicing your posing every day would condition your body better as far as the whole flexing too hard thing goes. Maybe Wes can speak to this. I would wager Brian isn't going to practice his posing at all.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #961 on: March 25, 2023, 05:06:50 PM »
I've never competed. But I would think practicing your posing every day would condition your body better as far as the whole flexing too hard thing goes. Maybe Wes can speak to this. I would wager Brian isn't going to practice his posing at all.
Remember how Brian was shaking so hard when measuring his arm recently?

All I can say is that I hope that`s not what he does on stage......he looked like he was having a seizure as if flexing unto you shake like an earthquake is gonna` make it actually bigger.

As far as practicing a routine....he`s too lazy to invest the amount of time necessary to present himself in the best light.

Posing is a workout in itself and it would more than likely be harder for him than any of Hankys actual "workouts" themselves !!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #962 on: March 25, 2023, 05:44:03 PM »
They actually had a really good turn out in 2018 precovid lots of guys in all master classes so hopefully will be that way this year. 5 master classic guys and 8 master over 40 heavyweights

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2018/npc_charlotte_cup/

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #963 on: March 25, 2023, 06:22:06 PM »
Looking good, Bhanky.

I think you will win.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #964 on: March 25, 2023, 06:24:42 PM »
Looking good, Bhanky.

I think you will win.

Yup! ;D  He is going to dominate.  ;D

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #965 on: March 25, 2023, 06:32:50 PM »

Yup! ;D  He is going to dominate.  ;D

ill stuff french toast up my ass and sing John Denver songs if he gets better than second last

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #966 on: March 25, 2023, 06:40:47 PM »
ill stuff french toast up my ass and sing John Denver songs if he gets better than second last

Well, such commentary as this was made in the spirit of bhanky's "Facetious Disorder" flaring up again.  We be tryin' to get his mofo mojo to gogo. 'n's sheit.  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #967 on: March 25, 2023, 06:44:10 PM »
Well, such commentary as this was made in the spirit of bhanky's "Facetious Disorder" flaring up again.  We be tryin' to get his mofo mojo to gogo. 'n's sheit.  ;D

Fictions disorder what the duck is wrong with you people no one is going to pretend to have Crohns it ducking sucks I am not going to get into details but it is not a pleasant thing.  I have been in a flare up for weeks now as well

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #968 on: March 25, 2023, 06:47:40 PM »
Fictions disorder what the duck is wrong with you people no one is going to pretend to have Crohns it ducking sucks I am not going to get into details but it is not a pleasant thing.  I have been in a flare up for weeks now as well

From some farcical place called the Mayo Clinic. Huh?  Imagine that.  A clinic named after mayonnaise?

Factitious disorder is a serious mental disorder in which someone deceives others by appearing sick, by purposely getting sick or by self-injury. Factitious disorder also can happen when family members or caregivers falsely present others, such as children, as being ill, injured or impaired.

Factitious disorder symptoms can range from mild (slight exaggeration of symptoms) to severe (previously called Munchausen syndrome). The person may make up symptoms or even tamper with medical tests to convince others that treatment, such as high-risk surgery, is needed.

Factitious disorder is not the same as inventing medical problems for practical benefit, such as getting out of work or winning a lawsuit. Although people with factitious disorder know they are causing their symptoms or illnesses, they may not understand the reasons for their behaviors or recognize themselves as having a problem.

Factitious disorder is challenging to identify and hard to treat. However, medical and psychiatric help are critical for preventing serious injury and even death caused by the self-harm typical of this disorder.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #969 on: March 25, 2023, 07:23:15 PM »
I am supposed to take omeprazole every morning then dicyclomine before every meal then amitriptyline before bed. I am in real bad stomach pain most of the day. During a flare up it feels like you have nausea have diarrhea but can’t poop regular are bloated and have acid reflux with ulcer pain.  Stomach pain will come out of nowhere it will make you feel ill and nausea. It’s not fun but regardless if I eat one piece of white toast a day or 4 tubs of ice cream it always eventually comes back. I put ice packs and heating pads on my stomach due to the discomfort. I can’t even flex hard the abs or it will trigger pain and nausea. Sometimes if it gets bad I start throwing up and passing blood after that dehydration can get bad and I can start having problems with food. But not they’re now just bloated with gas for a couple weeks. Hoping to be good by show but regardless when you guys say take something like prednisone you don’t seem to realize it has horrible side effects. So no I don’t take the half dozen pills a day I am supposed to take the last few days I have take  a few because I have been really uncomforable. That is why my belly can sometimes get bloated but it’s literally gas and acid not even food and certainly not fat. I will fast the day before the show it will make a massive difference. But I have been bulking for a while and I finally started having digestive problems coming back so time to lean back out. If I am leaning out anyway may as well do a show.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #970 on: March 25, 2023, 07:45:42 PM »
I am supposed to take omeprazole every morning then dicyclomine before every meal then amitriptyline before bed. I am in real bad stomach pain most of the day. During a flare up it feels like you have nausea have diarrhea but can’t poop regular are bloated and have acid reflux with ulcer pain.  Stomach pain will come out of nowhere it will make you feel ill and nausea. It’s not fun but regardless if I eat one piece of white toast a day or 4 tubs of ice cream it always eventually comes back. I put ice packs and heating pads on my stomach due to the discomfort. I can’t even flex hard the abs or it will trigger pain and nausea. Sometimes if it gets bad I start throwing up and passing blood after that dehydration can get bad and I can start having problems with food. But not they’re now just bloated with gas for a couple weeks. Hoping to be good by show but regardless when you guys say take something like prednisone you don’t seem to realize it has horrible side effects. So no I don’t take the half dozen pills a day I am supposed to take the last few days I have take  a few because I have been really uncomforable. That is why my belly can sometimes get bloated but it’s literally gas and acid not even food and certainly not fat. I will fast the day before the show it will make a massive difference. But I have been bulking for a while and I finally started having digestive problems coming back so time to lean back out. If I am leaning out anyway may as well do a show.

You do realize putting heating pads an ice packs on your stomach is what pregnant women do. If you cut out the garbage you eat daily. You might be able to bring down your waist a few inches. We have all seen your waist relaxed. Yes, go ahead and blame the T-shirts and undershirts bunching up adding 20 inches to your stomach.

There’s no lying or bullshitting the facts . You literally have a 44 inch waist when you’re not flexing for dear life.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #971 on: March 25, 2023, 08:55:09 PM »

You choose an unhealthy lifestyle and you now deal with the consequences.

Make changes now and drop the ridiculous bodybuilding/SC dream.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #972 on: March 25, 2023, 09:01:24 PM »
You choose an unhealthy lifestyle and you now deal with the consequences.

Make changes now and drop the ridiculous bodybuilding/SC dream.

noooooo
pursue pursue, take more drugs, eat more, less medicine

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #973 on: March 25, 2023, 10:12:13 PM »
I am supposed to take omeprazole every morning then dicyclomine before every meal then amitriptyline before bed.
But I have been bulking for a while and I finally started having digestive problems coming back so time to lean back out. If I am leaning out anyway may as well do a show.

Bianca Butt Plug you Fucking Retard - Take your medications -

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #974 on: March 26, 2023, 05:11:40 AM »

amazingly you are able to flex them hard on every single photo you post here daily

I didnt realise how much pain you went through to keep us updated on your lack of progress.

You are a real trooper Brian.