Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 262295 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #125 on: March 24, 2023, 08:43:28 AM »
Stop using the archaic term "bulking" will ya` please it offends my ears almost as much as the nitwits who keep telling people to work their "core" !  :D

In other words,what you`re doing is taking Twinkies,Ding Dongs,Ho Ho`s,soda,and possibly hot dogs out of your daily food intake right?

Dude,you`re supposedly gonna` enter a Pro-Am contest in a whopping 4 weeks....do you even have an inkling of an idea how many guys are gonna` enter in the hopes that they can win a Pro-Card?

You better get super serious about all things pre-contest, or you may as well just stay home and pig out,because although you are lean,you can bet your ass that these guys are doing everything they can possibly do to win.
Brian is stage ready as we speak. No dieting necessary.  Just clean up the diet 2 days and cut water and hes got the winning build as we speak. You're a hater

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: March 24, 2023, 08:50:37 AM »
Brian, serious question. Will you be wearing a waist trainer up to the show? My  girlfriend has a promo code if you would like.

It might help bring the waist down.

Before you claim Photoshop. These are original pictures from your Instagram and YouTube account. I am actually trying to help. Maybe wearing a waist trainer 24 seven might do you some good?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: March 24, 2023, 09:05:33 AM »
Brian is stage ready as we speak. No dieting necessary.  Just clean up the diet 2 days and cut water and hes got the winning build as we speak. You're a hater

he has no idae what stage ready actually is.
He thinks lean is stage ready

Guy I used to see during prep said to me, "when you think you are ready you still have 10lbs to come off"

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #128 on: March 24, 2023, 09:07:13 AM »

He struggles to get out of contest shape. Elite genetics.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #129 on: March 24, 2023, 09:32:54 AM »
Brian is the embodiment of Classic Physique you fucking hater. Like he said a couple days ago his legs are actually the same size as the Silver Age bb's

Let’s hope he does not experience organ failure again. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #130 on: March 24, 2023, 10:13:20 AM »
You`re right brother,for a split second there I forgot who we were talking about!  LOL :D

Genetic Marvel Of Peace

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: March 24, 2023, 10:15:41 AM »
You`re right brother,for a split second there I forgot who we were talking about!  LOL :D

Genetic Marvel Of Peace

I wonder if he is going to bring a medic along with him just in case he goes into organ failure or cardiac arrest ?   

Imagine how hilarious it would be if he
Poses on stage like that creepy Silence of the Lambs video he posted ? 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #132 on: March 24, 2023, 10:26:10 AM »
;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #133 on: March 24, 2023, 10:27:36 AM »
Nope not cutting to 198lbs so not going to be an issue. Plan is also to show up Friday night weigh ins are sat from 1-3 so planning to spend all day Saturday walking the town. Walking a couple miles that day will really lean me out and it helps get rid of gas in digestive track to streamline the waist. When I went to dc I walked 10 miles one day and the difference in my physique was noticeable. Instead of rehydrating and trying to fill back out I will continue to lean out from weigh ins until the show as the cut won’t be as bad will just fast the last day

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #134 on: March 24, 2023, 10:30:25 AM »

Yeah Right & Father Christmas & Wrestling is real  :D ;D :D

Did you see the back pic Bianca posted of what i belivie is him trying to do a lat spread
A Fat spread more like - it was as smooth & Fat as a Tub of Ice cream.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 24, 2023, 10:30:49 AM »
Nope not cutting to 198lbs so not going to be an issue. Plan is also to show up Friday night weigh ins are sat from 1-3 so planning to spend all day Saturday walking the town. Walking a couple miles that day will really lean me out and it helps get rid of gas in digestive track to streamline the waist. When I went to dc I walked 10 miles one day and the difference in my physique was noticeable. Instead of rehydrating and trying to fill back out I will continue to lean out from weigh ins until the show as the cut won’t be as bad will just fast the last day

You just do your own thing again thats never worked for you before..

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #136 on: March 24, 2023, 10:30:57 AM »
;D

Wonder if Emily's great hair ex boyfriend will roll into hankys house while he's gone and fill her unsatisfied gaping hole

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: March 24, 2023, 10:31:44 AM »

You are not even going to show up.   Who are you kidding. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: March 24, 2023, 10:32:04 AM »
Wonder if Emily's great hair ex boyfriend will roll into hankys house while he's gone and fill her unsatisfied gaping hole

he will struggle to fill hankins hole...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: March 24, 2023, 10:32:24 AM »

I thought you were doing that.  ;D :D

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: March 24, 2023, 10:32:38 AM »
he will struggle to fill hankins hole...

:D :D :D

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #141 on: March 24, 2023, 10:33:16 AM »
I thought you were doing that.  ;D :D

He's a good guy he can step in for a couple days

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 24, 2023, 10:35:29 AM »

And there we have it The secret of how Dorian got contest ready
Handed down to Bianca from Dorian himself  ::)

Really the Delusion & stupidity of Butt Plug Bianca Knows no Bounds.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #143 on: March 24, 2023, 10:37:18 AM »
I wasn’t force feeding I was starving I haven’t been eating much the last few days due to stomach issues and my appetite came back

You weren't starving.  You got hungry because you weren't stuffing your face with ding dongs, gatorade, and cock as much as you liked.

Takes more than two weeks of your SLIGHT caloric deficit to cause organ and kidney failure as you claimed you had.

Brian, do you think claiming such things like that makes you any more palatable to the board?  Like, do you think people will suddenly have sympathy for you?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: March 24, 2023, 10:41:38 AM »
Yeah Right & Father Christmas & Wrestling is real  :D ;D :D

Did you see the back pic Bianca posted of what i belivie is him trying to do a lat spread
A Fat spread more like - it was as smooth & Fat as a Tub of Ice cream.

You guys are looking at a pic of me not doing a lat spread  from 2 years ago

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 24, 2023, 10:45:30 AM »
You weren't starving.  You got hungry because you weren't stuffing your face with ding dongs, gatorade, and cock as much as you liked.

Takes more than two weeks of your SLIGHT caloric deficit to cause organ and kidney failure as you claimed you had.

Brian, do you think claiming such things like that makes you any more palatable to the board?  Like, do you think people will suddenly have sympathy for you?

Write whatever nonsense you want I told you guys what happened just because you don’t like it doesn’t change the fact I got very sick and my organs were failing  I could not process water or salt I was throwing up bile and cramping severely. All I ever do is speak the truth and everything I say you guys claim I am lying it’s ducking nonsense believe whatever the duck you want I am going to win that show

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 24, 2023, 10:46:10 AM »
You guys are looking at a pic of me not doing a lat spread  from 2 years ago

what the fuck were you doing?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: March 24, 2023, 10:46:46 AM »

Showing the vein in the lat

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #148 on: March 24, 2023, 10:47:25 AM »

Puking bile perhaps?  ???

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: March 24, 2023, 10:48:48 AM »
Write whatever nonsense you want I told you guys what happened just because you don’t like it doesn’t change the fact I got very sick and my organs were failing  I could not process water or salt I was throwing up bile and cramping severely. All I ever do is speak the truth and everything I say you guys claim I am lying it’s ducking nonsense believe whatever the duck you want I am going to win that show

Hey Bianca Butt Plug - Not only are you a Faggott Your Girlfriend is openly Cucking you & mocking you with her pics of her Ex.
FFS her Ex owns you also.  ;D :D ;D :D ;D ;D