Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 261984 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #150 on: March 24, 2023, 10:51:54 AM »
I have Chrohns it can cause severe dehydration and liver failure when the liver is stressed and inflamed you throw up bile people with chrons get hospitalized with it all the time that is what was happening you guys just want to argue when I tell you I was sick I was sick when I say my organs were dialing they were failing when you get to that point it’s bad and it can happen quick out of nowhere you don’t have to be dieting at all for it to happen

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #151 on: March 24, 2023, 10:53:19 AM »
I have Chrohns it can cause severe dehydration and liver failure when the liver is stressed and inflamed you throw up bile people with chrons get hospitalized with it all the time that is what was happening you guys just want to argue when I tell you I was sick I was sick when I say my organs were dialing they were failing when you get to that point it’s bad and it can happen quick out of nowhere you don’t have to be dieting at all for it to happen

Knowing you have this condition why in the fng hell are you eating like a pig and doing all these awful things to your body ?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #152 on: March 24, 2023, 10:57:31 AM »
Knowing you have this condition why in the fng hell are you eating like a pig and doing all these awful things to your body ?

He is held hostage by his own ego.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: March 24, 2023, 10:59:47 AM »

I am not eating like a pig or doing anything awful to my body I eat very well and I exercise regularly all I am planning to do is lighten up the calories and drop about 10lbs in a month that’s it

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #154 on: March 24, 2023, 11:03:25 AM »

Bianca Butt Plug is there any Physical Ailment you do not have ?
As the list of issues & problems you do have is very extensive -
FFS you're only 45 & falling to pieces !!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #155 on: March 24, 2023, 11:05:14 AM »
I am not eating like a pig or doing anything awful to my body I eat very well and I exercise regularly all I am planning to do is lighten up the calories and drop about 10lbs in a month that’s it

You new nickname is now "Babe".  Why?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #156 on: March 24, 2023, 11:06:42 AM »
Wonder if Emily's great hair ex boyfriend will roll into hankys house while he's gone and fill her unsatisfied gaping hole
HhhhhhMmmmNnnnn.....I never thought of that,but the ex-boyfriend might have!!  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: March 24, 2023, 11:09:11 AM »
Nope not cutting to 198lbs so not going to be an issue. Plan is also to show up Friday night weigh ins are sat from 1-3 so planning to spend all day Saturday walking the town. Walking a couple miles that day will really lean me out and it helps get rid of gas in digestive track to streamline the waist. When I went to dc I walked 10 miles one day and the difference in my physique was noticeable. Instead of rehydrating and trying to fill back out I will continue to lean out from weigh ins until the show as the cut won’t be as bad will just fast the last day
Standard pre-contest protocol......very similar to Ronnies !

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: March 24, 2023, 11:09:34 AM »

You don't eat very well though. McDonalds is not good food. The sushi you eat isn't good food either it is covered in sugary mayonnaise sauce.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: March 24, 2023, 11:12:14 AM »
Standard pre-contest protocol......very similar to Ronnies !

I am 10lbs off my planned contest weight  if I lose more than that I am sacrificing fullness I will be lean enough if I drop 10lbs considering I just dropped bulking it’s not going to be that difficult. I could be ready in a couple days to be honest.  I am sorry I don’t need 12 weeks of starvation to get in shape 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: March 24, 2023, 11:46:20 AM »
Showing the vein in the lat

who to?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: March 24, 2023, 11:47:35 AM »

Remind us again what you carbed up on prior to your curl contest?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: March 24, 2023, 11:48:23 AM »
who to?

the guy thats fucking his gf probably....

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: March 24, 2023, 11:51:15 AM »
I am 10lbs off my planned contest weight if I lose more than that I am sacrificing fullness I will be lean enough if I drop 10lbs considering I just dropped bulking it’s not going to be that difficult. I could be ready in a couple days to be honest.  I am sorry I don’t need 12 weeks of starvation to get in shape

and bearing in mind how you looked last time its around 30lb you need to lose.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: March 24, 2023, 12:18:27 PM »
and bearing in mind how you looked last time its around 30lb you need to lose.
;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: March 24, 2023, 12:32:47 PM »
I am 10lbs off my planned contest weight  if I lose more than that I am sacrificing fullness I will be lean enough if I drop 10lbs considering I just dropped bulking it’s not going to be that difficult. I could be ready in a couple days to be honest.  I am sorry I don’t need 12 weeks of starvation to get in shape 
OK,Mr. Know It All......you`ll see that once again that you have rushed blindly into the fire.

There is no need to starve for 12-16 weeks.....you eat 6 X a day,you just have to know what to eat.

Have fun getting crushed on stage.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: March 24, 2023, 12:33:53 PM »
OK,Mr. Know It All......you`ll see that once again that you have rushed blindly into the fire.

There is no need to starve for 12-16 weeks.....you eat 6 X a day,you just have to know what to eat.

Have fun getting crushed on stage.

He won’t show up.   

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: March 24, 2023, 12:34:02 PM »

You say you have Crohn’s, and your organs were failing. Yet you just posted a few days ago of eating McDonald’s and Chinese food. You don’t know anything about bodybuilding or living a healthy lifestyle. Your body is legitimately solely based on drugs and drugs alone. There is no hard training or anything else. We have seen the  squat  video. Aluminum bolts  or not. You can barely do a proper squat

If you took a month of steroids you  would literally be 140 pounds and you know this and this is why you continue do up the dose and lose your hair.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: March 24, 2023, 12:35:07 PM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: March 24, 2023, 12:36:41 PM »
I will continue to lean out from weigh ins until the show as the cut won’t be as bad will just fast the last day

Brilliant!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: March 24, 2023, 12:38:24 PM »

Brilliant!
Flatter Than A Pancake Of Peace   ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: March 24, 2023, 12:39:55 PM »

Brilliant!

He could get by in the wheelchair division.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #172 on: March 24, 2023, 01:15:30 PM »
Grow-into-the-show worked great for Levrone and bhanks genetics are at least equal to his.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #173 on: March 24, 2023, 01:24:26 PM »
Grow-into-the-show worked great for Levrone and bhanks genetics are at least equal to his.

I was thinking more like Darrem Charles. The man was shredded year-round just in case somebody online challenged him to a Mr. What Do You Look Like Today Competition. Pre-contest diet consisted of business as usual with a daily lap around the block walking the dog

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #174 on: March 24, 2023, 02:02:47 PM »
"Not eating like a pig or doing anything awful to my body."
We can pull out your countless posts about all the shit you force feed your 225lb body that naturally wants to weigh 185lbs. Fuck your dense. Not to mention the "TRT" you're on that's 3x the amount you actually need. Stfu