Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 263973 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #8275 on: January 29, 2024, 12:11:07 PM »
I am in better shape than both of you. You both know it which is why neither of you will ever post a fair comparison. You can both write a bunch of bullshit. You can both post shopped pics. You can both take blurry pics at an angle but neither of you can post a current in focus pic in better shape than me because you are not. It's ok you are both in decent shape and older but neither of you is at my level. So go ahead wrote some bullshit that is all you can do because we all know it is true.

When will you get it through your head....you ARE leaner than me.  I do not need to be that lean.   Better shape?  No shot. 

Brian, using words and not pictures.   What does "in shape" mean?

Also:

1.)  Why did you have a parole probation officer?
2.)  Where did you get the idea for crockpot forever stew/chili?
3.)  Why don't you repost the "real" pool video?
4.)  Why did you leave your job?
5.)  What was the pain killer you took at your show?
6.)  Who prescribed you the HGH you're on (the hernia doctor declined the Rx)
7.)  Where is relaxed gut pic or pic from side with gut relaxed?
8.)  Why won't you repost the Gorilla video?
9.)  How did the job interview go?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8276 on: January 29, 2024, 02:03:27 PM »
Pre-Op:

Post-Op:

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #8277 on: January 29, 2024, 03:49:18 PM »
When will you get it through your head....you ARE leaner than me.  I do not need to be that lean.   Better shape?  No shot. 

Brian, using words and not pictures.   What does "in shape" mean?

Again my point exactly you can write whatever theoretical bullshit you want. What you can not do is post a pic showing you are in better shape than me. So just keep photoshopping my pics and write whatever bullshit you want. You are a slob compared to me. I have the smaller waist. I am leaner. I am more muscular. I have better elasticity. My systems are running more efficiently. I am in better shape than you. My metabolism is 20 years younger than yours. I don't need to define a damn thing we all know a simple picture tells the story. You want to spend all day defining the meaning of the word blue instead of just posting a picture of a blue sky. Just nonsense post a pic if you are in better shape than me you are not and you know it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8278 on: January 29, 2024, 03:51:51 PM »
Again my point exactly you can write whatever theoretical bullshit you want. What you can not do is post a pic showing you are in better shape than me. So just keep photoshopping my pics and write whatever bullshit you want. You are a slob compared to me. I have the smaller waist. I am leaner. I am more muscular. I have better elasticity. My systems are running more efficiently. I am in better shape than you. My metabolism is 20 years younger than yours. I don't need to define a damn thing we all know a simple picture tells the story. You want to spend all day defining the meaning of the word blue instead of just posting a picture of a blue sky. Just nonsense post a pic if you are in better shape than me you are not and you know it.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #8279 on: January 29, 2024, 04:12:54 PM »

"Systems running efficiently"? "Metabolism 20 years younger"? You have 80+ health conditions. You shit blood and vomit all the time. You are constantly farting to the point that no one can be around you because of the pungent cloud of effluvium surrounding you. "Better elasticity"? What are you, some sort of polymer?

If you have never been arrested, charged or convicted, why did you have a parole probation officer?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8280 on: January 29, 2024, 04:21:04 PM »
"Systems running efficiently"? "Metabolism 20 years younger"? You have 80+ health conditions. You shit blood and vomit all the time. You are constantly farting to the point that no one can be around you because of the pungent cloud of effluvium surrounding you. "Better elasticity"? What are you, some sort of polymer?

I do not have 80 plus health conditions that is just nonsense I have Crohn's. I also have some sports injuries like every other 40 some year-old athlete. Elasticity is extremely important. It means your body is still producing collagen which is crucial to everything. When it goes you are old and fucked. Your midsection never looks right again your skin becomes loose. As people age their skin loses elasticity, I haven't lost mine yet. I am still recovering without the effects of aging. I am still producing collagen I do not have any age-related physical decline yet. I do have sports injuries which are not the same thing. I am still in my metabolic prime.

https://www.healthline.com/health/ways-to-boost-collagen#_noHeaderPrefixedContent

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #8281 on: January 29, 2024, 04:29:25 PM »
I do not have 80 plus health conditions that is just nonsense I have Crohn's. I also have some sports injuries like every other 40 some year-old athlete. Elasticity is extremely important. It means your body is still producing collagen which is crucial to everything. When it goes you are old and fucked. Your midsection never looks right again your skin becomes loose. As people age their skin loses elasticity, I haven't lost mine yet. I am still recovering without the effects of aging. I am still producing collagen I do not have any age-related physical decline yet. I do have sports injuries which are not the same thing. I am still in my metabolic prime.

https://www.healthline.com/health/ways-to-boost-collagen#_noHeaderPrefixedContent

If you have never been arrested, charged or convicted, why did you have a parole probation officer?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #8282 on: January 29, 2024, 04:31:55 PM »

What theoretical bullshit am I asking for.  If someone asked you to tell them what in shape was...would you just take your shirt off, drop your pants, show dick root and say "this"??   (Somehow I know the answer to this).

- I have the smaller waist. no, you do not.   My gut has NEVER protruded like yours. How can you even make this claim when I have never shown how small mine is? 

- I am leaner.  When have I ever disputed this.  Repeating this doesn't allow you to deflect from the point at hand

- I am more muscular Well, you have 20+ yrs of PED usage on you, I don't.  Sooooo theres that. 

- I have better elasticity What the holy fuck are you going on about?  My knees, shoulders, and hips destroy yours.  Only thing elastic on you is your fucking pajama pants.

- My systems are running more efficiently. What systems???? You have an ailment for every part of your body.  Your entire digestive system is fucked.
 I have never shit blood....never had complete organ failure....nothing.

- I am in better shape than you. Well, here we are back to the original question. What do you say 'in shape' means

- My metabolism is 20 years younger than yours. Correction...it is 8 years younger than me.  Whats your point?  You may have a better metabolism because of the test, the peptides, and other bullshit you throw in your body.

You want to spend all day defining the meaning of the word blue instead of just posting a picture of a blue sky.  - cool story bro....but absolutely irrelevant

The point remains....you can't even define what being in shape means.   

Now, be a good little bitch and answer these questions...

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #8283 on: January 29, 2024, 04:33:07 PM »

this is all "DisInFOrmaTion" Bhanky has never been arrested, Bhanky has never torn his bicep, Bhanky never got his pec torn by a women,never payed another man to fuck him in the ass

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #8284 on: January 29, 2024, 04:36:42 PM »
I told you guys already, they randomly assign people Probation and Parole Officers in North Carolina.  Some get Probation, some get Parole, you could be walking down the street or out at the mall or a sporting event and end up coming home on Probation.

What about the Cankor sores?  82!

1. "sheared from the bone Tricep"
2. Restless Leg syndrome
3. Shaky hands from childhood
4. Bone on Bone knees and surgeries (Titanium/adamantium rods)
5. Torn right pec ("missing half a pec")
6. Surgical re-attachment of right tricep
7. 3 Shoulder surgeries, one on the right side the other 2 were on the left side.
8. Cut bicep tendon from a shoulder surgery
9. Barrett’s esophagus
10. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
11. Crohnes disease
12. Bile reflux
13. Hiatal hernia
14. Umbilical hernia
15. Polyps and cyst (pre-cancerous)
16. Bleeding ulcer
17. Bloody shits, nausea and indigestion and vomiting
18. shin splints in the forearms
19. magnesium and other mineral deficiencies
20. Stingray puncture of left or right foot (he can't remember, see dementia below and "225x15" and 7=10-11)
21. Anemia
22. Anxiety
23. Depression
24. Arthritis
25. Something with the neck from demolition derby (whiplash)
26. ACUTE Organ failure hacking up bile
27. Dementia/Alzheimers (possibly vaping induced)
28. Anorexia
29. "precancerous polyps and cyst throughout digestive system"
30. 2 Herniated bulging disc one lower back and one in the neck possibly causing nerve damage and atrophy on the right arm
31. Astigmatism
32. Broken toe from hopping out of bed
33. Possibly Infected veinless cutless bicep
34. Thrombosed Hemorrhoid
35. Missing esophageal sphincter
36. Male pattern baldness
37.  Erectile dysfunction
38.  Hands and arms completely numb in sleep
39.  Bulimia
40.  Agoraphobia  (not Agorgophobia though)
41.  Lactose Intolerant
42.  Baker's cyst
43.  Cleggian shoulder dislocation
44.  Two-step "sliding knee"
45.  "temporary Injury in the quad" (as of 6/28/23)
46.  Throwing up in the morning (daily ritual before dbol breakfast)
47.  Insomnia due to left shoulder aches
48.  Legs still don't bend right
49.  Starvation requiring midnight cooking meals
50.  can’t hear out of left ear and there is a constant ringing
51.  minor tendon strain pull in the right arm
52.  Sore throat
53.  Debilitating sunburn
54.  110 resting heartrate after coffee
55.  Bench press shakes from Adrenalin or Sugar Imbalance
56.  Elevated liver enzymes and high Hematocrit
57.  Pituitary gland doesn’t seem to be making anything
58.  Tennis elbow/stress fracture
59.  Tweaked right bicep from setting denied World Record Strict Curling in wrong weight class
60.  Red area around the [hernia operation] wound with some yellow puss and a swollen lymph node
61.  Infected hernia side incisions
62.  2 cm meniscus tear
63.  Tennis elbow requiring cortisone injections every 6 months for 2 years
64.  Delts have been dislocated and they do not sit the same in the joint. One is always rolled forward and the other is always rolled backward.
65.  abs hurt when he coughs
66.   foreign objected surgically implanted into abdomen
67.  Acute abdomen pain forcing two day break in post-surgery comeback training
68.  Medically too lean
69. sick the last few mornings with acid reflux in ndigestuin and no appetite (sic)
70.  Dead arm
71.  Botched hernia operation
72.  Brittle nails due to vitamin deficiency
73.  Pain in abdomen from where he had a surgical implant
74.  Throwing up bile on Thanksgiving morning
75.  Dyslexia
76.  Liposuction scars
77.  Spends half the night passing gas
78.  Painful peptic ulcer (of peace)
79.  High blood pressure  200+/160+.
80.  Passes blood for a month prior to bodybuilding shows
81.  constant painful heartburn
82.  cankor sores (those are typical signs something is wrong)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #8285 on: January 29, 2024, 04:39:20 PM »

Metabolism 20 years younger?  Hah!  I've been needling him for weeks that he couldn't squat 225x10 and he's on GH and can't do it.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #8286 on: January 29, 2024, 04:52:06 PM »
this is all "DisInFOrmaTion" Bhanky has never been arrested, Bhanky has never torn his bicep, Bhanky never got his pec torn by a women,never payed another man to fuck him in the ass

He always evades this question.

If pushed he'll probably say something like this: "I have answered this many times, you guys just want to argue"

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #8287 on: January 29, 2024, 05:17:32 PM »

Brian could you do a neck bridge today? Since you are world level women beater I mean wrestler

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #8288 on: January 29, 2024, 05:31:06 PM »

Metabolism based on hgh and testosterone. That’s not from being a genetic freak, its from syringes.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #8289 on: January 29, 2024, 05:31:59 PM »

???

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8290 on: January 29, 2024, 05:45:24 PM »
???

It means he wants credit for not being fat due to having a disease that makes it almost impossible and adding in HGH.

Most humans could never accomplish such a feat.
Y

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #8291 on: January 29, 2024, 05:54:13 PM »
What's the point?  He's a tank top home gym one arm warrior.  When it comes to judges other than himself, this is what he brings (and no hi-def pictures, just crappy far away ones his GF took):

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #8292 on: January 29, 2024, 05:58:14 PM »
You will eat your words Never1AShow when he gets that cable-crossover machine.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #8293 on: January 29, 2024, 06:02:07 PM »
My systems are running more efficiently.

Dude your blood pressure is 200+/160+ and you make posts about how you can't even walk up stairs.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #8294 on: January 29, 2024, 06:05:00 PM »
Dude your blood pressure is 200+/160+ and you make posts about how you can't even walk up stairs.

Healthy

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #8295 on: January 29, 2024, 06:06:17 PM »
Resting heartrate of 100 is not actually very efficient.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #8296 on: January 29, 2024, 06:10:37 PM »
hanky can change his physiology just by thinking something.

You guys are just haters.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #8297 on: January 29, 2024, 06:11:57 PM »
Resting heartrate of 100 is not actually very efficient.

Babies have high resting heartrates, and they grow like weeds.

Learn to cocoon.

Hater.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8298 on: January 29, 2024, 06:31:32 PM »

My blood pressure is perfect and my resting heart rate is within the normal range

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #8299 on: January 29, 2024, 06:31:57 PM »
You will eat your words Never1AShow when he gets that cable-crossover machine.

I will marinate my words for weeks in a crockpot