Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265332 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #300 on: March 26, 2023, 07:27:49 AM »
Yup! Same here abs then just " coast " into the show (nothing crazy last minute....same foods I been eating all prep ... I do cut water but that's about it .... no last minute " Hail Marys "
Im 10 weeks out now with about 5lb to lose and I dont include last minute water manipulation in that.
Coast in, diet isnt even a problem, lots of energy, mood OK

Used to get really fatigued in the past, I finally found the right balance after 30 years trying

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #301 on: March 26, 2023, 07:35:30 AM »
Yup! Same here and then just " coast " into the show (nothing crazy last minute....same foods I been eating all prep ... I do cut water but that's about it .... no last minute " Hail Marys "
Just about the same here Mike.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: March 26, 2023, 07:36:18 AM »
Im 10 weeks out now with about 5lb to lose and I dont include last minute water manipulation in that.
Coast in, diet isnt even a problem, lots of energy, mood OK

Used to get really fatigued in the past, I finally found the right balance after 30 years trying
Cool......you`re gonna` kick ass bro !!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: March 26, 2023, 07:46:38 AM »
lol
Just came up on my youtube page

check out the comments

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #304 on: March 26, 2023, 08:01:57 AM »

It's got that old school schmoe vid title and vibe, only thing missing is a belly rub at the end.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #305 on: March 26, 2023, 08:21:28 AM »
lol
Just came up on my youtube page

check out the comments

Here's my guess, he's planned trying going in a show for a while, hit the Anadrol and test, etc. hard for 8-12 weeks for more size and has now been dieting for the last several weeks, lying here constantly the whole time same as the last couple of times.  He only ever lets on 3 weeks into his diet and claims he's just starting

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #306 on: March 26, 2023, 08:47:07 AM »
Here's my guess, he's planned trying going in a show for a while, hit the Anadrol and test, etc. hard for 8-12 weeks for more size and has now been dieting for the last several weeks, lying here constantly the whole time same as the last couple of times.  He only ever lets on 3 weeks into his diet and claims he's just starting

Whatever I walked the dog again today. You guys have been claiming I have a 40 inch gut for weeks now you claim I have been dieting for weeks lol. All I am doing right now is not trying to gain weight. I am too far out to start counting calories and trying to diet. It doesn't take much for me to lean out. I am also going to make sure I lift more days a week to increase my metabolism and get in good condition. If I am too heavy when it gets close I will just enter the bodybuilding division but I believe my best size and condition mix is going to be around 212lbs the classic limit. So I am going to just going to keep eating and training hard about 2 weeks out I will adjust if needed. But adding more activity as in lifting and walking is my main plan not calorie restriction.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #307 on: March 26, 2023, 08:51:54 AM »
Whatever I walked the dog again today. You guys have been claiming I have a 40 inch gut for weeks now you claim I have been dieting for weeks lol. All I am doing right now is not trying to gain weight. I am too far out to start counting calories and trying to diet. It doesn't take much for me to lean out. I am also going to make sure I lift more days a week to increase my metabolism and get in good condition. If I am too heavy when it gets close I will just enter the bodybuilding division but I believe my best size and condition mix is going to be around 212lbs the classic limit. So I am going to just going to keep eating and training hard about 2 weeks out I will adjust if needed. But adding more activity as in lifting and walking is my main plan not calorie restriction.

Do you normally only walk the dog when leaning out for a show?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: March 26, 2023, 08:52:28 AM »

Fuck off Brian

All you want is attention from people for 4 weeks be it good or bad

Oh, and people havent forgotten you paid me to fuck you up the arse.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: March 26, 2023, 08:53:47 AM »

:o :o

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: March 26, 2023, 08:54:38 AM »
:o :o
hahaha forgot the "n" Im going to leave it as it is,,, ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #311 on: March 26, 2023, 08:54:39 AM »
Fuck off Brian

All you want is attention from people for 4 weeks be it good or bad

Freudian slip? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #312 on: March 26, 2023, 08:55:09 AM »

Lmao

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: March 26, 2023, 08:57:25 AM »

;D

Its staying,,,, ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #314 on: March 26, 2023, 08:59:34 AM »

There really is no better way to lean out

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: March 26, 2023, 09:05:47 AM »
that wasnt the question you stupid bastard

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #316 on: March 26, 2023, 09:06:34 AM »

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #317 on: March 26, 2023, 09:09:21 AM »

like when you are thinking about one thing but mention amother uhh, i mean another!!

Credit Cliff Claven Classic Comedy Quotation.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #318 on: March 26, 2023, 10:37:15 AM »

Wrong...years.  Do a video of you relaxed....truly relax.   You won't..because you know it will reveal exactly what everyone has been saying. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: March 26, 2023, 12:15:33 PM »
"Whatever I walked the dog again today"...............brutal form of cardio,almost akin to running stadium stairs!  ;D

Oh Jesus.....you couldn`t make this shit up !

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: March 26, 2023, 12:16:50 PM »
How long are these dog walks?  10 minutes, maybe 15?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #321 on: March 26, 2023, 12:50:32 PM »
How long are these dog walks?  10 minutes, maybe 15?

In Bhankian math conversions a ten min walk is the same as a marathon.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #322 on: March 26, 2023, 02:11:04 PM »
Can we get a video of the dog walk?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: March 26, 2023, 02:16:10 PM »

So do you not walk the dog if you’re not doing a show?

You haven’t competed in 2 years so you didn’t walk the dog?

And you wonder why the dog have behaviour issues

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: March 26, 2023, 02:19:05 PM »

No we say you have 40 inch gut when you’re not flexing.

We have all seen the pics and screen shots

There’s no denying it.