Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264579 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #350 on: March 26, 2023, 09:46:57 PM »
This picture is why the antidepressant he talked about in the other thread was prescribed.  Still no answer why he doesn't take his Crohn's medicine beyond "I ain't taking all those pills".  Sure he doesn't need melatonin because he's using a prescription drug that makes you sleepy before bed.

:'(

The amitriptyline is for his fibromyalgia.   ::)

The turdball couldn't possibly be more full of shit.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #351 on: March 26, 2023, 10:01:06 PM »
The amitriptyline is for his fibromyalgia.   ::)

The turdball couldn't possibly be more full of shit.

hahahahaha he cant even post a medication for the proper issue

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: March 26, 2023, 10:36:47 PM »
hahahahaha he cant even post a medication for the proper issue

It is a secondary choice for irritable bowel syndrome, but no one prescribes it for that. My guess is the Doctor talked to the turdball for 5 minutes and figured he'd treat for chronic depression and IBS at the same time, that would eliminate office visits from hanky.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #353 on: March 27, 2023, 02:22:32 AM »
Any guest posers? (Besides Johnny Stewart? It's his show I assume he will guest pose? If he still is in shape?)
Hanky has no idea who Johnny Stewart is......he knows who Nick Walker is though !!
 ::)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #354 on: March 27, 2023, 02:31:14 AM »
Any guest posers? (Besides Johnny Stewart? It's his show I assume he will guest pose? If he still is in shape?)

Loved him in Pulp Fiction

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #355 on: March 27, 2023, 02:54:31 AM »
That guy’s knees are weird looking.  It looks like he doesn’t have knee caps.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #356 on: March 27, 2023, 04:05:22 AM »
Loved him in Pulp Fiction

And Brooklyn 99

T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #357 on: March 27, 2023, 04:07:50 AM »
So  competitive bodybuilders don’t train abs?

Or pick up ab training frequency closer to the show?

You may want to re read every article you have read on everything there is like you said you did.

You don’t lift stop lying. Your abs are stabilizers for every exercise if you train anything you are training abs and it’s just a matter of getting leaner to see them. But again you don’t lift so you have no idea what I am talking about. I absolutely have never ever done any specific ab work ever it is not needed. My abs are great 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #358 on: March 27, 2023, 04:13:31 AM »
What is the over under he won't be on the stage for this?   20:1 odds? 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: March 27, 2023, 04:26:19 AM »
You don’t lift stop lying. Your abs are stabilizers for every exercise if you train anything you are training abs and it’s just a matter of getting leaner to see them. But again you don’t lift so you have no idea what I am talking about. I absolutely have never ever done any specific ab work ever it is not needed. My abs are great 
That`s why your abs are faint and wafer thin, and do not stand out in bold relief like mine do.....novice!!  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: March 27, 2023, 04:28:56 AM »
That`s why your abs are faint and wafer thin, and do not stand out in bold relief like mine do.....novice!!  ;D

Bullshit my abs are deep it’s simply a matter of being lean the leaner you get the more detail shows and the deeper the cuts but if you don’t have abs to start you don’t lift

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #361 on: March 27, 2023, 04:34:10 AM »
Hmm who's advice to take? Guy who's done dozens and dozens of shows and actually won. Or guy who did one show. And came in last. And didn't even diet. And chooses a show a month away for his next show. And isn't even dieting. I choose to listen to Wes

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: March 27, 2023, 04:41:32 AM »
Bullshit my abs are deep it’s simply a matter of being lean the leaner you get the more detail shows and the deeper the cuts but if you don’t have abs to start you don’t lift

CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: March 27, 2023, 04:42:28 AM »

You still have back fat going on.  You need a lot more than 4 weeks if you seriously are planning on showing up there.   

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: March 27, 2023, 04:46:41 AM »
You still have back fat going on.  You need a lot more than 4 weeks if you seriously are planning on showing up there.   
Brian is only serious about swilling down garbage like a pig and seeking attention....he`s not gonna` enter this contest.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #365 on: March 27, 2023, 04:47:23 AM »
Any word on posing routine song choice?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: March 27, 2023, 04:48:34 AM »
Hmm who's advice to take? Guy who's done dozens and dozens of shows and actually won. Or guy who did one show. And came in last. And didn't even diet. And chooses a show a month away for his next show. And isn't even dieting. I choose to listen to Wes

What show did Wes win??? I know my metabolism better than anyone else

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: March 27, 2023, 04:58:10 AM »

4 weeks is a long time but yes based on my calculations I won’t be in my best shape at 4 weeks as I am not changing the metabolism until next week. However I will be close enough and qualify for nationals. I am getting married in May and my girl asked for me not to be bloated for our wedding pics as such it was time to lean out anyway. The contest is going to be fun but getting in shape is its own reward I am excited to see what it looks like when I bring the weight back down. Also weighing in heavier the day before then drying out the last day vs weighing in dry and rehydrating will make a big difference. And I do think classic will be better suited for me.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: March 27, 2023, 05:01:02 AM »
What show did Wes win??? I know my metabolism better than anyone else
http://musclememory.com/show.php?c=Massachusetts+Championships+-+NPC&y=2003

I know it`s kind of a hollow victory but I did my homework just the same....I was prepped for no matter how many guys showed,PLUS I placed 4th,in the Open against much much younger guys.

Better than you will ever do boy!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: March 27, 2023, 05:05:46 AM »
4 weeks is a long time but yes based on my calculations I won’t be in my best shape at 4 weeks as I am not changing the metabolism until next week. However I will be close enough and qualify for nationals. I am getting married in May and my girl asked for me not to be bloated for our wedding pics as such it was time to lean out anyway. The contest is going to be fun but getting in shape is its own reward I am excited to see what it looks like when I bring the weight back down. Also weighing in heavier the day before then drying out the last day vs weighing in dry and rehydrating will make a big difference. And I do think classic will be better suited for me.
4 weeks of prep is ridiculous you imbecile.

What a stupid plan....it doesn`t work that way,and I like how you`re already qualifying before the show has even begun.....who are you Nostradamus?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: March 27, 2023, 05:07:13 AM »
COMEDY GOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: March 27, 2023, 05:24:06 AM »

Wait a FNG minute - you are risking organ failure again right before your wedding?  WTF! 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: March 27, 2023, 05:54:09 AM »

so you wont be in shape again

The excuses are here already

Bhanks thinking he can coast through a qualifier at less than 100%

Delusional clown

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: March 27, 2023, 05:59:45 AM »
so you wont be in shape again

The excuses are here already

Bhanks thinking he can coast through a qualifier at less than 100%

Delusional clown

He is not going to appear.  He already said his fiance doesnt want him bloated and f'd up for the wedding in may.  He will complain of organ failure the night before and not appear and say getting married is more important to him than proving the haters wrong. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: March 27, 2023, 06:02:16 AM »
He is not going to appear.  He already said his fiance doesnt want him bloated and f'd up for the wedding in may.  He will complain of organ failure the night before and not appear and say getting married is more important to him than proving the haters wrong. 
Even his chick calls him bloated........the comedy continues to write itself!!  LOL  ;D