Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265260 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #625 on: March 28, 2023, 05:47:34 PM »
He posed to Right Now by Van Hagar and fucking nailed it
Great bodybuilder....him and another guy named John Schleicher (sp).....both legends on the Florida bodybuilding scene as well as a ton of other freaks of course.

When I was down there,there was a contest every other week somewhere nearby.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #626 on: March 28, 2023, 05:48:19 PM »
fixed for reality
You bastid!!   ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #627 on: March 28, 2023, 05:55:11 PM »
its his mindset - the North Carolina small town badass - LONE WOLF steel assassin - only they try to get bigger is their E-G-O

unless its a boydbulindg gym in Greensboro or Charlotte , maybe Raleigh - BUT especially in rural regions the men have this mindset IN THE WEIGHT ROOM that they run the world - I think most avoid social media so they see no instagram posts of any fitness professional

BUT they sling weight that way too heavy, stare down and mean mug every other male in the gym, the slam weights loading unloading and rereading weights just to make noise , they pick you apart for petty ass shit i.e. you may be swole af , ripped , pressing weight but they ZERO IN on your "hairy back" ??

basically weak men, they have had no real alpha types to look up to in person, ever - no competitive sports history on a high level - no sense of being on a team with other alphas having to make shit work and happen - just all solo pursuits with minimal fruition their whole lives - so they have to lie to themselves and say they are the BEST - they don't know how to even approach another male and maybe ask for help or even bullshit with you in a cool way - they make things uncomfortable , forced interactions in the gym usually mid set - or they engage in some conversation with their idiot half ass friend in close proximity to you in the gym and expect you to interject yourself in their mindless banter

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #628 on: March 28, 2023, 05:55:57 PM »
Don’t worry about that turd.That’s an awesome list of placing.Being an old power lifter I always admired you guys who could stick to a diet and get ripped.

there's irony....

a guy named Cook can't diet!!

just horsing around here!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #629 on: March 28, 2023, 05:56:02 PM »
27 days out going to focus on legs obviously for the next few weeks trying to hit them twice a week also more focus on back vs biceps and not taking as many days off walked 2 miles today and just did a 5 sets of 30 hamstring curls

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #630 on: March 28, 2023, 05:59:48 PM »
there's irony....

a guy named Cook can't diet!!

just horsing around here!!
;D

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #631 on: March 28, 2023, 06:06:22 PM »
why is it always the guys who couldnt fight their way out of a wet paper bag wear the UFC and those other ridiculous mma shirts? Whats that stupid shirt with the name across the back on top, maybe across front too? I cant remember cause Im not retarded enough to wear one to try and appear tough

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #632 on: March 28, 2023, 06:11:35 PM »
why is it always the guys who couldnt fight their way out of a wet paper bag wear the UFC and those other ridiculous mma shirts? Whats that stupid shirt with the name across the back on top, maybe across front too? I cant remember cause Im not retarded enough to wear one to try and appear tough
Do you mean those "Tap Out" shirts?

I just joined a gym on Monday and some twink had one on......I just looked away with a smile.  :D

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #633 on: March 28, 2023, 06:13:43 PM »
Do you mean those "Tap Out" shirts?

I just joined a gym on Monday and some twink had one on......I just looked away with a smile.  :D

oh ya forgot about those,..I was thinking of Affliction,...i think anyways, i have no clue
lol the gimps who wear those shirts

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #634 on: March 28, 2023, 06:17:59 PM »
27 days out going to focus on legs obviously for the next few weeks trying to hit them twice a week also more focus on back vs biceps and not taking as many days off walked 2 miles today and just did a 5 sets of 30 hamstring curls

Congrats on fighting the polio....but I think its winning

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #635 on: March 28, 2023, 06:19:05 PM »
Congrats on fighting the polio....but I think its winning

watch out hes got a UFC shirt on  :o :o :o

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: March 28, 2023, 06:19:30 PM »
oh ya forgot about those,..I was thinking of Affliction,...i think anyways, i have no clue
lol the gimps who wear those shirts
I love guys who shadowbox in the gym......fucking tough guys,and they let everybody know it.  :D

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #637 on: March 28, 2023, 06:25:35 PM »
I love guys who shadowbox in the gym......fucking tough guys,and they let everybody know it.  :D

this reddit thread perfectly sums up guys like hanky, they wear tap out shirts, talk like they know what they are doing, then when it comes time end up looking totally retarded cause they didnt have a clue

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: March 28, 2023, 06:27:55 PM »
this reddit thread perfectly sums up guys like hanky, they wear tap out shirts, talk like they know what they are doing, then when it comes time end up looking totally retarded cause they didnt have a clue
I bet that sums it up in about 99 and 3/4 % of these halfwits.  ;D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #639 on: March 28, 2023, 06:29:48 PM »
Small but they have some condition

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #640 on: March 28, 2023, 07:06:38 PM »
You can't put any size on the legs in 4 weeks.....get them absolutely peeled! (Cross striated) that will go a long way in making them look better (presentable) ... don't show them straight on onstage (" duck toed" And flex the living shit out of them all the while that you are onstage! Even if you are off to the side never relax them!) always Flex from the bottom up! Everything.....practice practice practice!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #641 on: March 28, 2023, 07:22:24 PM »
You did a lot of contest and actually won one legit and also got 50 participation trophies as you were typically a mid pack guy in the short Bantamweight masters class

Podium means top 3 you had about 50% podium finishes good job. I am still at 100% so I am hoping to maintain that

He's a lifelong bodybuilder who has been in the game longer than anyone, and is still training his ass off to reach a goal.

You should be respecting that, given that you seem to care about it so much.

Stop being a fucking dick.
Y

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: March 28, 2023, 07:50:18 PM »

Lmao,

You can’t be serious.

This is what 2000 mg of test looks like for two decades.

Are you competing in the wheelchair division? That’s probably the best route to go if you plan to place.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #643 on: March 28, 2023, 08:10:47 PM »
Lmao,

You can’t be serious.

This is what 2000 mg of test looks like for two decades.

Are you competing in the wheelchair division? That’s probably the best route to go if you plan to place.

careful hes got a tapout shirt on  :o :o :o

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #644 on: March 28, 2023, 08:19:32 PM »
I'd go up to mid 30%'s is balding, high 30s-mid 40s is "might as well be bald", mid 40s or better is bald. Hankins is almost a Norwood 5.5, headed rapidly to a Norwood 6. Hankins has terminal baldness :'(.

I think this is spot on, all that "TRT" isn't helping, and that diving pool-gut picture has him looking like a 6-7.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #645 on: March 28, 2023, 08:26:10 PM »
He's a lifelong bodybuilder who has been in the game longer than anyone, and is still training his ass off to reach a goal.

You should be respecting that, given that you seem to care about it so much.

Stop being a fucking dick.
He's never seriously done a real prep for a show in his life. And with this next show 4wks away he won't have for this one either.  Wes done 50 shows! Brian wonders why no one likes him. Shocking

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #646 on: March 28, 2023, 08:26:29 PM »
You did a lot of contest and actually won one legit and also got 50 participation trophies as you were typically a mid pack guy in the short Bantamweight masters class

Podium means top 3 you had about 50% podium finishes good job. I am still at 100% so I am hoping to maintain that

Jeezus, delusional.  Every raindrop is a thunderstorm to him.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: March 28, 2023, 08:31:22 PM »

I really can’t believe someone can be this delusional.

Thinking this is a top 3 physique.

It looks as if you haven’t trained legs properly in over a decade judging by your training videos. I’m guessing that’s true.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #648 on: March 28, 2023, 08:41:17 PM »
I think this is spot on, all that "TRT" isn't helping, and that diving pool-gut picture has him looking like a 6-7.
It's just the sunlight and his fine blond hair. That's a full head of hair. Looks great with product in it

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #649 on: March 28, 2023, 08:46:05 PM »

why do you guys take pics of fat bald old men and pretend they are brian.?  that's not fair.

he would kill himself if that was actually him looking so horrible