Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264328 times)

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #1000 on: March 30, 2023, 07:31:08 PM »
he doesnt care about blowback, it will just be excuses and lies when he doesnt show
hes the most selfish piece of shit on this planet, who the fuck in their right mind would pose like that with their kid in the background looking lonely and miserable
this is why that kid cries everytime he has to leave his mom for dickface

I agree with this.

Delon is an intelligent guy who is projecting his thoughts and morals onto a person who has less going on between the ears than my dog.

The theory that Bhank is partially brain dead from a car accident is plausible as is abuse as a child.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #1001 on: March 30, 2023, 07:41:24 PM »
After that picture where he looks like he’s lost a lot of size, I thought just the opposite.

Haha you guys are probably right, and logic and precedent is in your favour as well, valid reasons both
- Josh: due to mental deficiencies
- Never1: due to physical deficiencies

I was partly playing a bit of devil's advocate in there ive got to admit, and don't think its a majority chance, just he has gone so freaking hard on promoting this that it will be a tough road back from a Fail To Show , even for him

And thanks Lartinos, I'm no bhanky but have not used the phrase "even laster" in recent memory either. And you have a point, bhanks needs to be viewed through a prism that is his and his alone , a unique specimen indeed

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1002 on: March 30, 2023, 08:27:36 PM »
You guys say I always look the same I tried to explain I was bulking the first photo is March 18th the 2nd is today the difference between training for powerlifting and bodybuilding. Lots can change in 2 weeks look what I did in 12 days. Go ahead pretend the pics look the same. No auto focus either pic those are direct screenshots of video I did not push the focus button on either

Bianca you're Completely & utterly mentally insane
FFS what kind of adult man is obsessed with taking endless video's & pics of themselves
To post on a forum that he doesn't know anyone & he's repeatedly asked not to post his awful pics -
You worthless self absorbed gargoyle , your child is there & your more concerned about taking selfies
To post on here , look at the mess in that room & all you're concerned with is taking stupid pictures
Of yourself. IF there was an ounce of decency in you you'd be thoroughly Ashamed & stop this stupidity
Of posting pics - you're 45 & have a medicore gym bod at best.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1003 on: March 31, 2023, 04:09:18 AM »
That makes sense to me if they are medicines for mental stability, depression, or anger issues etc. I suspect this is another one of those things where Hanky is twisting words. Maybe the court ordered him to take his psych meds meaning his lithium or whatever (que Hanky to say he doesn't take lithium and leave out what he really takes that is similar to lithium) and he feels like his testosterone helps him mentally, so he says the court ordered him to take testosterone.

Except I never said anything like that

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1004 on: March 31, 2023, 04:11:14 AM »
Geezus...you're adding shading now to your photo shops (2nd pic).    All you did was turn the brightness  filter up in the first one.

Fake as photoshopper of peas and carrots

I am not adding shadows for fuck sake you are retarded

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1005 on: March 31, 2023, 04:13:05 AM »
Our stud is back to his old tricks. If you zoom in you can see the bicep peaks are blurry. Bhanky so tricksy with the photoshop

The pic is absolutely not photoshopped I didn’t even push the focus button. It’s not even good lighting fuck you people are haters I have never photoshopped a pic I actually have bicep peaks

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1006 on: March 31, 2023, 04:27:29 AM »
The pic is absolutely not photoshopped I didn’t even push the focus button. It’s not even good lighting fuck you people are haters I have never photoshopped a pic I actually have bicep peaks

3 weeks out! 

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #1007 on: March 31, 2023, 04:43:30 AM »

Youre a shit father

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1008 on: March 31, 2023, 05:08:15 AM »
I actually think the odds are increasing just a touch that he may have to follow through and do this show

Even he must realise at this point that the blow back for a withdrawal, no matter what attempted spin he may devise, will be potentially crippling to his getbig career

He would literally never live it down

Either way, the rest of us cannot lose at this point, great entertainment no matter which result eventuates
You underestimate him. He has no shame. When someone discovered all his old posts from other forums talking about taking way over a gram of gear, looking exactly the same for years it was a bad look. Didn't even phase Brian. His giant rap sheet with his dozens of arrests came out, didn't phase Brian. His ego is so big and his delutions are so overblown nothing phases him. He truly thinks he's as good as he is. That's the scary part

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1009 on: March 31, 2023, 05:10:58 AM »
3 weeks until VVV meets bhanks.

Nobody here better attempt to derail this.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1010 on: March 31, 2023, 05:48:15 AM »
You underestimate him. He has no shame. When someone discovered all his old posts from other forums talking about taking way over a gram of gear, looking exactly the same for years it was a bad look. Didn't even phase Brian. His giant rap sheet with his dozens of arrests came out, didn't phase Brian. His ego is so big and his delutions are so overblown nothing phases him. He truly thinks he's as good as he is. That's the scary part

When you are in shape and jacked at 20 and look exactly the same at 45 that is a win. I literally have 1 single misdemeanor conviction. I passed a 6 week background check for government clearance.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1011 on: March 31, 2023, 05:59:38 AM »
I am not adding shadows for fuck sake you are retarded

Is this the method you use?  Just curious because it seemed easier than I thought.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1012 on: March 31, 2023, 06:01:19 AM »
When you are in shape and jacked at 20 and look exactly the same at 45 that is a win. I literally have 1 single misdemeanor conviction. I passed a 6 week background check for government clearance.

You are guilty as charged with photoshopping your pics. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1013 on: March 31, 2023, 06:04:46 AM »
I passed a 6 week background check for government clearance.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1014 on: March 31, 2023, 06:25:59 AM »

you dont look as good as you did 2 years ago never mind at 20

and why is it now a win in your eyes to never have improved?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1015 on: March 31, 2023, 06:29:44 AM »

Apologies king. I didn't mean to let everyone in on the secret to your peaks. I won't mention photoshopping again  :-X

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1016 on: March 31, 2023, 06:39:09 AM »
Except I never said anything like that

However, you said you are ordered by the court to take testosterone.? What court is this?

I would like to see how you skate past this one. My guess is you’ll ignore this question or the usual approach you will say  I never said that. You guys are  shopping my quotes.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1017 on: March 31, 2023, 06:42:51 AM »
His pics are so obviously edited/fucked-with to anyone who knows anything about such things, it's comical.

bhanks, to be clear here, no one is saying your pics look edited because they look "unbelievably good" "are just a jealous hater" etc.  No one wants to look like you.  It's because they look weird/off/fucked up.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1018 on: March 31, 2023, 06:46:42 AM »

Well one thing's for sure - he's definitely shrinking those monster nipples down  ;D
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1019 on: March 31, 2023, 07:09:48 AM »
His pics are so obviously edited/fucked-with to anyone who knows anything about such things, it's comical.

bhanks, to be clear here, no one is saying your pics look edited because they look "unbelievably good" "are just a jealous hater" etc.  No one wants to look like you.  It's because they look weird/off/fucked up.

I have never edited or fucked with a single picture you are a liar

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1020 on: March 31, 2023, 07:10:28 AM »
However, you said you are ordered by the court to take testosterone.? What court is this?

I would like to see how you skate past this one. My guess is you’ll ignore this question or the usual approach you will say  I never said that. You guys are  shopping my quotes.

No again never said anything like that

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1021 on: March 31, 2023, 07:10:39 AM »
I have never edited it fucked with a single picture you are a liar
calm down Brian

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1022 on: March 31, 2023, 07:10:48 AM »
I choose to believe Brian isn't so much photoshopping his pics for self esteem issues, but actually doing it to confuse the competition. A modern version of wearing baggy sweats to the gym. Which Brian will show up on contest day? No one knows.

The Hankins Muscle Confusion Principle.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1023 on: March 31, 2023, 07:11:40 AM »

I have never photoshopped a single pic ever not even once

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1024 on: March 31, 2023, 07:12:56 AM »
I choose to believe Brian isn't so much photoshopping his pics for self esteem issues, but actually doing it to confuse the competition. A modern version of wearing baggy sweats to the gym. Which Brian will show up on contest day? No one knows.

The Hankins Muscle Confusion Principle.

He might be too dumb to know how to photoshop.