Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265503 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #1075 on: March 31, 2023, 12:31:51 PM »
Bullshit, you doctor shop and stack the illegal TRT prescriptions

You're a fucking drug addict, drug dealer and a liar.

Your fake fiance is complicit in your drug use.

She is probably facilitating it through the drug court.  There is no possible way she is not aware of his drug addition and abuse with the terrible acne all over, needles strewn about, outbreaks, raging and punching holes in the walls, kicking the dog, need for little blue pill all the time, etc. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1076 on: March 31, 2023, 12:32:09 PM »
Again I don’t do anything to my photos the only thing I have ever done is hit the auto focus button which is basically a flash that lightens up dark photos. I push it on every photo I take of anything but since it is such a big deal I won’t but it doesn’t even do anything if there is enough light. What I have never done is shopped any body part to make it look bigger I do not use filters I do not play with the lighting I don’t do anything except crop the photo and hit the auto focus which just lightens  dark photos. I have never shopped a photo that is trash as bad as Seo what you see is all me

Psst Spencer is choking in the kitchen....

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1077 on: March 31, 2023, 12:39:19 PM »
She is probably facilitating it through the drug court.  There is no possible way she is not aware of his drug addition and abuse with the terrible acne all over, needles strewn about, outbreaks, raging and punching holes in the walls, kicking the dog, need for little blue pill all the time, etc.

Bhanky's wedding night with the snaggletooth wife...

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #1078 on: March 31, 2023, 12:43:02 PM »
Bhanky's wedding night with the snaggletooth wife...

is that the whole pic or is the chicks face in it too? Asking for a friend who may photoshop other ppls faces on there  :D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1079 on: March 31, 2023, 12:43:05 PM »
Again I don’t do anything to my photos the only thing I have ever done is hit the auto focus button which is basically a flash that lightens up dark photos. I push it on every photo I take of anything but since it is such a big deal I won’t but it doesn’t even do anything if there is enough light. What I have never done is shopped any body part to make it look bigger I do not use filters I do not play with the lighting I don’t do anything except crop the photo and hit the auto focus which just lightens  dark photos. I have never shopped a photo that is trash as bad as Seo what you see is all me

Bianca You're a Liar , a Faggott & a Cuckold
You constantly lie & try to alter what you've previously said / you manipulate your pics
& you're paying for another mans kids - you don't have custody of your own child
restricted to every other weekend  ::) and even then poor lad cry's as he doesnt
want see you parading around with your clothes off in front of a Selfie ring.
Fuck you're a pathetic specimen & awful father.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1080 on: March 31, 2023, 12:46:58 PM »
is that the whole pic or is the chicks face in it too? Asking for a friend who may photoshop other ppls faces on there  :D

Noomi Rapace in a movie called Daisy Diamond or something like that.

Should be easy to find

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #1081 on: March 31, 2023, 12:48:57 PM »
Bianca You're a Liar , a Faggott & a Cuckold
You constantly lie & try to alter what you've previously said / you manipulate your pics
& you're paying for another mans kids - you don't have custody of your own child
restricted to every other weekend  ::) and even then poor lad cry's as he doesnt
want see you parading around with your clothes off in front of a Selfie ring.
Fuck you're a pathetic specimen & awful father.

what a fucking world where anyone can have a kid and be a shit garbage father like hankins
thats just not right

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1082 on: March 31, 2023, 12:49:32 PM »
Bullshit, you doctor shop and stack the illegal TRT prescriptions

You're a fucking drug addict, drug dealer and a liar.

Your fake fiance is complicit in your drug use.

TRT is completely legal millions of Americans are on some form of HRT 3.8 billion dollars of legal prescribed testosterone was prescribed and sold in the United States in 2018 literally 1 out of 10 people  have a prescription for it. But I am the bad guy

https://www.statista.com/statistics/320301/predicted-annual-testosterone-drug-revenues-in-the-us/

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1083 on: March 31, 2023, 12:51:10 PM »
TRT is completely legal millions of Americans are on some form of HRT 3.8 billion dollars of legal prescribed testosterone was prescribed and sold in the United States in 2018 literally 1 out of 10 people  have a prescription for it. But I am the bad guy

https://www.statista.com/statistics/320301/predicted-annual-testosterone-drug-revenues-in-the-us/
and every single one of them taking it legally are subject to regular blood tests to allow the doctors to monitor their health markers and test levels so they dont get too high.

Fuck off Brian.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1084 on: March 31, 2023, 12:51:47 PM »

Except none of that is true I have a legal testosterone prescription from my dr just like millions of other American men that doesn’t make me a deranged drug addict. I have never punched a hole in a wall in my life.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1085 on: March 31, 2023, 12:52:02 PM »

So which are you lying about...TRT or HRT?

Let's get the bullshit semantics out of the way first.

Your fiance is complicit in your illegal drug use.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1086 on: March 31, 2023, 12:53:24 PM »
Except none of that is true I have a legal testosterone prescription from my dr just like millions of other American men that doesn’t make me a deranged drug addict. I have never punched a hole in a wall in my life.

which the judge ordered you to take?

Oh, you havent ever mentioned a blood test in the last two years, have you had any?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1087 on: March 31, 2023, 12:54:21 PM »
;D :D

Bald Bhanks still can't accept it.   Life would be so much easier if he just owned it.
I'm in the same boat as you. Was thinning in my 20's and shaved it off. Just own it. Brian is a somewhat tough spot. He has that giant mongoloid head. Man it's huge! Like sloth from the Goonies except uglier. If he shaves it off he might look worse if that's even possible. All he can do is that awful comb over and be the butt of jokes and snickers behind his back out in public

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1088 on: March 31, 2023, 12:57:06 PM »
So which are you lying about...TRT or HRT?

Let's get the bullshit semantics out of the way first.

Your fiance is complicit in your illegal drug use.

Not doing anything illegal and haven’t lied about anything not sure what part of that you don’t get

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1089 on: March 31, 2023, 01:01:38 PM »

what about the anadrol prescription?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1090 on: March 31, 2023, 01:04:46 PM »
Not doing anything illegal and haven’t lied about anything not sure what part of that you don’t get

Now that is a "cover your ass" post if I've ever seen one.

Let's discuss your prescription of anadrol for anemia. That sounds like something that definitely needs to be reported to the state medical board.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1091 on: March 31, 2023, 01:08:22 PM »
Again you are all invited to show up and compete you have been given plenty of notice this is a big contest the biggest in the state it’s a pro am they had half a dozen guys in the over 40 bodybuilding and classic division pre covid I can’t help who shows up this year but I am expecting a full lineup

You gave a month's notice.

Most competitors in this field take 3-4x that to prep.
Y

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1092 on: March 31, 2023, 01:22:17 PM »
You gave a month's notice.

Most competitors in this field take 3-4x that to prep.

How much prep do you need to finish last?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1093 on: March 31, 2023, 01:44:13 PM »

See,  I know you’re a bullshitter. Why would you need to adjust the lighting or hit the auto focus like you say.

When you have a black background and a selfie ring set up in your office.

Why not turn the selfie ring on and stop all these lighting issues so you don’t have to hit the autofocus/Photoshop button.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1094 on: March 31, 2023, 01:48:15 PM »
Again you are all invited to show up and compete you have been given plenty of notice this is a big contest the biggest in the state it’s a pro am

::)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1095 on: March 31, 2023, 01:49:13 PM »
See,  I know you’re a bullshitter. Why would you need to adjust the lighting or hit the auto focus like you say.

When you have a black background and a selfie ring set up in your office.

Why not turn the selfie ring on and stop all these lighting issues so you don’t have to hit the autofocus/Photoshop button.

I have posted actual videos of so called shop pics many times and you guys still claim I shop pics I have never shopped a pic in my life you can argue all the semantic bullshit  you want every single one of my pics I have ever posted is real 100% me

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1096 on: March 31, 2023, 01:49:56 PM »
Again you are all invited to show up and compete you have been given plenty of notice this is a big contest the biggest in the state it’s a pro am they had half a dozen guys in the over 40 bodybuilding and classic division pre covid I can’t help who shows up this year but I am expecting a full lineup

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #1097 on: March 31, 2023, 01:50:57 PM »
I have posted actual videos of so called shop pics many times and you guys still claim I shop pics I have never shopped a pic in my life you can argue all the semantic bullshit  you want every single one of my pics I have ever posted is real 100% me

listen chachi
and ALL MODS READ THIS
IF YOU SEND the 200 and I dont post the vid I can be kicked off getbig for good and not allowed to register any more gimmicks (Its pretty easy to figure out if I do)

wtf do i care if i post it, i mean hey, im a fat welfare slob, 200 US DOLLARS is a fortune for me

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1098 on: March 31, 2023, 01:52:01 PM »
This is why people think you twist words. Did the courts know you were on 500 of testosterone and HGH and anadrol etc.? I doubt the courts would "order" you to take all of that together just because some doctors in different locations didn't know what the other ones were prescribing.
You guys have to understand something.....Hanky has no script!!

I know he showed one pic of an old bottle,and he maybe in a snowballs chance in Hell is on doc prescribed TRT,but I personally doubt it.

He is on more than just Test,he`s on anything he can get, and gets his gear from  a dealer just like thousands of other guys and girls.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #1099 on: March 31, 2023, 01:53:58 PM »
You guys have to understand something.....Hanky has no script!!

I know he showed one pic of an old bottle,and he maybe in a snowballs chance in Hell is on doc prescribed TRT,but I personally doubt it.

He is on more than just Test,he`s on anything he can get, and gets his gear from  a dealer just like thousands of other guys and girls.

Wes i have the video set to private on my youtube--ill send it to you--ill figure out how you can view and no one else can